Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 78 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

WO,

To me it looks as if RLP preloader was somehow randomized as per user giving different results. Hard to explain it some other way as you'd have to get at some trial 2 sets and I would get 3 sets.

Adam

watch out's avatar - behold
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    207 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Here's the same with decades opened. I don't have the background to understand what's taking place. It looks like the little lovable bug is slipping into the RFW pocket and stealing a few lines, Look... these 10 lines are wheeled. I don't report every time it hits and wasn't going to say much about it, I was looking for 20-30 lines on the 417 wheeled lines. Now look I was also expecting 40-60 lines froma 1035 wheeled lines and it gives 10 total. Amazing reduction.

Just do it......

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Here's the same with decades opened. I don't have the background to understand what's taking place. It looks like the little lovable bug is slipping into the RFW pocket and stealing a few lines, Look... these 10 lines are wheeled. I don't report every time it hits and wasn't going to say much about it, I was looking for 20-30 lines on the 417 wheeled lines. Now look I was also expecting 40-60 lines froma 1035 wheeled lines and it gives 10 total. Amazing reduction.

WO,

Was wondering what the process was after you had the setup, you ran RFW and then you right click RLP and you had the results you arrived at?  Am sorry need clarification am kind of confused.  Also very harty congrats nice to see the results we all know the DM is possible of.  thanks dld.

Georgia
        United States
        Member #129908
        July 1, 2012
        207 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

After I run RFW and see I'm down to a good range, I then move the RFW lines over to the main file. Then I delete the temp file. Then I left chick RLP to get lines.  Thats it. I don't know what would happen if I right clicked.

Just do it......

Eugene Oregan
          United States
          Member #128629
          May 29, 2012
          419 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

After I run RFW and see I'm down to a good range, I then move the RFW lines over to the main file. Then I delete the temp file. Then I left chick RLP to get lines.  Thats it. I don't know what would happen if I right clicked.

WO,

So as i remember after RFW then click on exp-t then erase temp and left click RLP. Followed those directions and came up with 16 lines in the temp, had 3 of 3 and one 4 of 5.  Awesome, you have it so minimized 4 filters, decades, digits, and groups.  Was just thinking about the post you said for us to look at the new DM and how it was going to really be a humdinger.  dld

Georgia
            United States
            Member #129908
            July 1, 2012
            207 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

WO,

So as i remember after RFW then click on exp-t then erase temp and left click RLP. Followed those directions and came up with 16 lines in the temp, had 3 of 3 and one 4 of 5.  Awesome, you have it so minimized 4 filters, decades, digits, and groups.  Was just thinking about the post you said for us to look at the new DM and how it was going to really be a humdinger.  dld

Yes, To say I'm elated, would be an understatement.

Just do it......

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              892 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2012, 3:59 am - IP Logged

Guys,

There's another explanation. We have different versions of the program. Probably in the version I have RLP works a bit different than in yours as I never get to 3 sets with this setup. Alaways 2 with 1 x 3 of 5.

Adam

Melbourne
                Australia
                Member #99010
                October 18, 2010
                17 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2012, 6:28 am - IP Logged

RL-Randomlogic,

Could you please provide download links for the Tutorial's on page one as they are all down.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5965 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2012, 6:44 am - IP Logged
                    Melbourne
                    Australia
                    Member #99010
                    October 18, 2010
                    17 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2012, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Thank You.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      448 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2012, 11:33 am - IP Logged

You might be on to something WO! I got the same results, except instead of 1035, I got 1025. Check/auto produced same results including jackpot! But if you remove last draw not even close. So my question is how do we achieve the same result, without the last darw?

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        207 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2012, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what you are saying. If you are testing it with the previous draw of course you will get different results. The same would be true testing the same filters setting with the next drawing. 

You would need to use Wed's draw and reset filters for Saturday drawing. Hope this helps.

Just do it......

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          448 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure what you are saying. If you are testing it with the previous draw of course you will get different results. The same would be true testing the same filters setting with the next drawing. 

You would need to use Wed's draw and reset filters for Saturday drawing. Hope this helps.

WO, if you test with wednesdays draw in it, it will produce the jackpot for wednesdays result. That is after the fact. But if you remove wednesdays draw and run the test again wednesdays jackpot is no where to be found? So it is hard to predict what the next draw will be. Thanx.

Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #129908
                            July 1, 2012
                            207 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2012, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

OK, here's what I did. I removed one game and destroyed set filters. Then I reset filters back to these same settings. Ran RFW and got 1025 games. Then I ran Little sweeti Pie and got 11 sets. Then I updated game then ran auto check and got a four of five on those 11 sets. Hope this helps.

Just do it......

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2012, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

WO, if you test with wednesdays draw in it, it will produce the jackpot for wednesdays result. That is after the fact. But if you remove wednesdays draw and run the test again wednesdays jackpot is no where to be found? So it is hard to predict what the next draw will be. Thanx.

adulane62,

Testing it the right way is simple with RLP. If you do not remove the last draw then set the filters you want and then right-click RLP. That's important that you right- click and not left- click as this way the last draw is ignored and you can check your results against it the same way as if you traveled back in time before it. Other then that you'd have to set the filters you want then remove the last draw and run RLP by left-clicking it. Then update your last draw and you are there.

Adam

Page 78 of 140