Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 79 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
watch out's avatar - behold
Georgia
United States
Member #129908
July 1, 2012
200 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2012, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Adam.

Just do it......

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    439 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2012, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanx WO and Adam! I will follow your suggestions and post the results esta noche.

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome, guys. The most important thing is to be right with filter values and watch out did a great job with it. I myself am getting mixed results with RLP, but it's of secondary importance. Number one thing is to be right with filter values. The rest will come.

Adam

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

guys:

What are you thinking about groups A and B?

Also, digits 6, 8 and 9?

I'm wondering if 7 will now make a come back?

I'm thinking 6 and 9 maybe out but they are also looking like a "2" is on the due list.

Thanks

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3970 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2012, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just wanted to confirm what adam said.  If you are making a "after the fact run" using the RLP option then

you need the R-click the RLP button.  This causes the program to start on the second line in the database so

that you don't need to remove any draws.  If you L-click without removing a draw when backtesting then the

program is including the data for the last draw and will almost always hit a 5of5.   I covered this in the videos

but went over it very quickly.  I have all the updates finished except the new option which will be replacing RLP. 

I have been testing it for several days and trying to fine tune it.  It is a very slow process but I hope to have it

finished very soon.  I also added several other options and included a way to just update one draw at a time

for backtesting.  I also added the ability to import sets from the main file into the temp.  I also fixed the problem

with the R-F-W where if you run it then change games it no longer gives an error.   I also added the code to prevent

running two instances of the program at a time, this caused errors.   I also added to the analysis for all the filters

so that all filter values are shown by single values for hit and skips.  I also added to the groups so that you can

now see the single values plus hits by position.  I think these will make groups a little easier to analyze.  I most

likely added a few other options but can't remember off hand.  I posted a pic of the group analysis below.  This

data is displayed when you right click a filter, digit, group etc...  When you L-click the line graph will still be displayed.

Hope to have it all ready soon.  I will be talking to winsum sometime in the next few days about the group and maybe

as soon as I get the updates finished we can make a few dry runs.  Maybe even try Power ball since it's way up.

RL

updates

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2012, 5:19 am - IP Logged

RL

Thanks a lot for all you've been doing. It will be a great help for all of us.

Adam

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2012, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I think a good way to play is taking care of filters that really work together.

What I mean is 2  blocks of filters.

Block 1:

ID coming with ED and OD

F4

M3

B3

TB

DM

Digits

SD

Block 2 :

Decades

Groups

GM

TG

I try to focus on the above filters and leave the rest running wild open. Do not even range them.

It will be enhanced even more with the new filters.

Adam

United States
                Member #97695
                September 21, 2010
                358 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2012, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just wanted to confirm what adam said.  If you are making a "after the fact run" using the RLP option then

you need the R-click the RLP button.  This causes the program to start on the second line in the database so

that you don't need to remove any draws.  If you L-click without removing a draw when backtesting then the

program is including the data for the last draw and will almost always hit a 5of5.   I covered this in the videos

but went over it very quickly.  I have all the updates finished except the new option which will be replacing RLP. 

I have been testing it for several days and trying to fine tune it.  It is a very slow process but I hope to have it

finished very soon.  I also added several other options and included a way to just update one draw at a time

for backtesting.  I also added the ability to import sets from the main file into the temp.  I also fixed the problem

with the R-F-W where if you run it then change games it no longer gives an error.   I also added the code to prevent

running two instances of the program at a time, this caused errors.   I also added to the analysis for all the filters

so that all filter values are shown by single values for hit and skips.  I also added to the groups so that you can

now see the single values plus hits by position.  I think these will make groups a little easier to analyze.  I most

likely added a few other options but can't remember off hand.  I posted a pic of the group analysis below.  This

data is displayed when you right click a filter, digit, group etc...  When you L-click the line graph will still be displayed.

Hope to have it all ready soon.  I will be talking to winsum sometime in the next few days about the group and maybe

as soon as I get the updates finished we can make a few dry runs.  Maybe even try Power ball since it's way up.

RL

updates

Sounds like a winner RL.

Looking forward to the new program.

Yes the PB jackpot is now 253 million. I am studying and gearing up for it.

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2012, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

I think a good way to play is taking care of filters that really work together.

What I mean is 2  blocks of filters.

Block 1:

ID coming with ED and OD

F4

M3

B3

TB

DM

Digits

SD

Block 2 :

Decades

Groups

GM

TG

I try to focus on the above filters and leave the rest running wild open. Do not even range them.

It will be enhanced even more with the new filters.

Adam

Thanks Adam.

Just do it......

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #129908
                    July 1, 2012
                    200 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Rl

A big thank you for the "update one draw at a time for backtesting" and the group chart at the bottom.

Just do it......

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2012, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes RL,

Your work is appreciated more than you know, i think we will be able to work the revised DM to the best of its ability, if we keep using what we have learned and will learn, we can win some very substantial prizes.  This is one of the finest visual and user friendly pieces of software, the setups are pretty unlimited.  dld

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                        Member #119184
                        November 16, 2011
                        29 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

RL,

As the guys have said, thank you for all that you do and all you have done. Thank you for devoting your time and knowledge on this project, and big thank you for sharing it with us. Looking forward to try the new and improved DM, and hit some good prizes along the way as a team.

A

MA
                          United States
                          Member #89094
                          March 30, 2010
                          245 Posts
                          Posted: August 11, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for all your hard work on trying to make this easier to use.  We thank you for all your wonderful support and advice!  Can't wait for the new version.

I'm getting better each time but keep getting in trouble with the groups.

Sometimes I see that it has a 50/5 chance of going one way and I guess the wrong one most times.

I think I need to run another setup with a few settings changed opposite for the groups to give me better odds at hitting the group filters.

Anyone else having better luck?

M

United States
                            Member #49750
                            February 13, 2007
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2012, 3:20 am - IP Logged

I concur with your opinion, aanda0716! Thanx RL and winsum for your tireless and selfless dedication to this awesome endeavor!

United States
                              Member #49750
                              February 13, 2007
                              439 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2012, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

RL

updates

RL, hopefully the new DM will produce plenty of 3/5 and 4/5! I have seperate key numbers I always use for MM & PB, so I tend to ignore the 5/5s. Thanx.

Page 79 of 140