Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 82 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
cleveland ohio
United States
Member #65897
October 9, 2008
275 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2012, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I have to say this is a powerful peice of software and thank you very much for sending it out to the comm.

I see alot of people have spent alot of time using it and working with it and while I have just downloaded it what a fantastic tool.

While Im just learning its funtions many of you have profected it and I also would like to thank those that have posted there findings. Its the reason that really makes this place great.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2012, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hi Winsum,

Yes I can enter values in the cells ranges D3:E62.

But the cells ranges B1:C62 are not protected.

Frenchie.

Hi Frenchie,

Thanks for checking it out. 

Looks like I'll have to create 2 Tabs working copy and a protected copy.

Thanks for all those who sent me PM's

Very much appreciated.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3971 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2012, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Hi Steve

Give me a call if you want, I will be up all night working.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3971 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2012, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Steven

I was thinking that when members submit their values for groups and digits they could enter a percent

Lets say that someone thinks that group A has a 65% of hitting, this might make the final selections

more accurate then just playing or blocking.   I think doing it this way we will get more feedback.   

I would also like to suggest that instead of having a MIN/MAX value range that we use a 1st, 2nd and

third best choice.   Lets say that for DO I think it will hit (1) and if not one then my second choice would

be (0) and so on.  Maybe have 4 cells for each filter for the four best choices. 

Very nice!

Thanks again

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3971 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2012, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Steven

I just noticed that group J is misnumbered.

Craig

cleveland ohio
            United States
            Member #65897
            October 9, 2008
            275 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2012, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Steven

I was thinking that when members submit their values for groups and digits they could enter a percent

Lets say that someone thinks that group A has a 65% of hitting, this might make the final selections

more accurate then just playing or blocking.   I think doing it this way we will get more feedback.   

I would also like to suggest that instead of having a MIN/MAX value range that we use a 1st, 2nd and

third best choice.   Lets say that for DO I think it will hit (1) and if not one then my second choice would

be (0) and so on.  Maybe have 4 cells for each filter for the four best choices. 

Very nice!

Thanks again

RL

do you think this would then include the preconsived noctions of those would be inclided to do so? just asking, Im late to the game so to speak but I do see way back when you said you dont see things as having to happen but rather, a this may happen.Not sure if with this new tool you have moved away from that stance?

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
              From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
              United States
              Member #49750
              February 13, 2007
              439 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2012, 1:29 am - IP Logged

I sent out PM's to the folks who were on the list.

Waiting to here back from these members:

oldmanjohnson 
              Blowhard       
              FLCavalier     
              adulane62

If your still interested you need to respond to me (PM) by  Tuesday August 14, 2012

Thanks

Winsum, I got the PM. Reply is on its way! Thanx for the DM update folks!

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3971 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2012, 2:13 am - IP Logged

nickbrownsfan

When I make a statement or suggestion I have a split personallity of sorts.  While I don't believe in

prediction per say I do believe that by ranging values a person can make some very good choices.

I don't consider this prediction but an informed/educated guess.  I can't by math prove many of the

methods I use.  The game is fixed and no matter how you slice it the odds never change but at the

same time I have done far better then the odds would suggest.   This creates a conflict within and 

I am forced to go with the results rather than the odds.  Maybe some day I will figure it all out but

when I play, I believe I am going to do well and that I have made or given it everything I have. 

Hope and faith combined with a little sweat seem to open doors into realms that are beyond the 

norm.   Anyone who does not believe they can do better than the odds should not play the lottery and 

a positive attitude is a must.    I don't know how we will do as a group because I personally only play

on the days when everything kind of comes together.  I have not played since the last time I posted my

my tickets.  I sometimes go more than a month between plays.  I am hoping that every member can supply

enough information that we can build some killer setups for every game.  Groups and digits are the money

makers and a good G&D setup is going to win some money regardless of many or the other filter settings.

Many times what I ask people to attempt is far greater then what I expect in return but if you push people

to excel then although they may not reach the goals set,  they will end up far better then where they started. 

This is true in every area of life so why not the lottery.   It's hard to lay down one method when dealing with the

lottery and maybe the most important thing we can learn is when to skip something and move on to the next.  Once

you can learn this you are well on your way.  This is true in every aspect of life, it's the choices we make that make

all the difference.  The nice thing about all this is that no matter where we are at, making a series of good choices

can get us where we want to be.  Life is a maze with many dead ends, learn from your mistakes and you will end

up where you want to be. 

RL

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2012, 2:45 am - IP Logged

Hey guys...I am not a big filter dude...but i just updated my Matrix Walk for PB...and to me it looks like 47  48  could come back as a double (neighboring pair in GH language)

Take a look...47 48 seems to be a very good performer

Number 47 is at a skip of 35 games...

Number 48 is at a skip of 2 games and could get "bursty" 

Just my .02

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3971 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2012, 3:05 am - IP Logged

Hey guys...I am not a big filter dude...but i just updated my Matrix Walk for PB...and to me it looks like 47  48  could come back as a double (neighboring pair in GH language)

Take a look...47 48 seems to be a very good performer

Number 47 is at a skip of 35 games...

Number 48 is at a skip of 2 games and could get "bursty" 

Just my .02

LB

Thanks, I will check it out. 

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3971 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2012, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just transfered funds to the pool account and if we can get all the members to send their filter choices

for PB we should be able to play the next draw.  Some may not be able to send the funds by then but

we will cover all the members for the drawing on the 15th.   I think we have 13 or 14 members and a

couple more are expected.  I think we will try around 30 $2.00 lines so $60 total / 15 = $4.00 each if

we stop at 15 members.   I think everyone has already started on picking values so keep it up and we

need your choices by noon on wednesday.   Cash value is $203 mill so that works out to 203/15=13.5

each before taxes.   Let's get this done.

RL

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                        Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2012, 4:13 am - IP Logged

RL and Winsum,

California doesn't have the PB game,but I would like to be part of the team for this game too if you allow me.Please let me know.

And if you OK me, please assign me 2 filters of your choise from RL listing.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5896 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2012, 6:52 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just transfered funds to the pool account and if we can get all the members to send their filter choices

for PB we should be able to play the next draw.  Some may not be able to send the funds by then but

we will cover all the members for the drawing on the 15th.   I think we have 13 or 14 members and a

couple more are expected.  I think we will try around 30 $2.00 lines so $60 total / 15 = $4.00 each if

we stop at 15 members.   I think everyone has already started on picking values so keep it up and we

need your choices by noon on wednesday.   Cash value is $203 mill so that works out to 203/15=13.5

each before taxes.   Let's get this done.

RL

RL,

I transferred more than required intentionally, just in case someone is short. Steve may use it as he sees fit. Thanks for the new software, still need to sign agreement and make picks. Wishing everyone good luck.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3971 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2012, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Bob

I done the same, I figured I could save a little on the transfer fees by making one deposit and this way I should

be covered for a few months play.  I think Steve is working on a online document signing thing-a-ma-jig but as 

long as people keep a copy of the conformation email they will be OK.   I am writing a few new simple programs

for Teresa today so she can do her groups thing.  I just hope she can work her magic on pb and mm groups.   I

don't get excited to often but I am getting excited about playing in the pool.   I got a ton of old programs that I

may pull out and see if there is anything I can use. 

Thanks!!!

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3971 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2012, 7:13 am - IP Logged

RL and Winsum,

California doesn't have the PB game,but I would like to be part of the team for this game too if you allow me.Please let me know.

And if you OK me, please assign me 2 filters of your choise from RL listing.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

frenchie

As long as your in the pool you will be included in whichever game the pool is playing, Go ahead and work

on PB and see what you can come up with.  Just try to find anything that you think will hit be it filters, digits,

groups, numbers, etc....  Some people like working with numbers so if you think you can find a few to play or

not to play then go for it.  Just make a list of everything in a format we can read when making the setup.

RL

Page 82 of 140