Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 88 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
448 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2012, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Lottery pool members.  RL emailed me the picks for tonight.

RL, thank you very much for taking the time to stand in line to buy the tickets, scan them, and email the zip file.

I emailed everyone the box.net link.  The link contains a zip file with the scanned tickets.

If any members did not receive them please send me a PM or use the digitmaster email address.

Thanks Winsum!!

I just checked. Our scanned tickets are there! Thanx!

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Yes, A big thanks to RL and Winsum.  They are the greatest!

M

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2012, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

RL and Winsum,

I agree thanks for all your hard work!!!  dld

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Would like all pool member feedback on when the sets should be released to you?

Should we send them after ticket sales are cut-off?

If all could use the digit master syndicate email with your ideas or opinions.

Does anyone know what time ticket sales are cut-off?

Thanks!!

cleveland ohio
          United States
          Member #65897
          October 9, 2008
          275 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!!

I dont know when ticket sales are cut off think its like 15 minutes before drawing. This is my real first big game hunting, never to the degree and with the power of the tool we now have to do so, but cutoff times I really dont know.

I've emailed my thoughts on the rest.

Oh and to BH spent more on beer and dinner today then cost of joining so if we win the big one what a great feeling it will be. If we dont win the big one its not like I wont be able to eat tomorrow or anything.

TBH I was expecting to play alot more numbers/lines per person but am very comfortable with what has been set forth in the rules hence why I agreed to them. I just dont see any reason for disapointment at all from my end in such a great group of people sharing ideas and resources.

All IMHO of course.

watch out's avatar - behold
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #129908
            July 1, 2012
            208 Posts
            Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!!

In Georgia on the date of drawing the cut off is 10:45 pm for mega million.

Email sent.

Just do it......

san diego
              United States
              Member #68237
              December 16, 2008
              97 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2012, 12:04 am - IP Logged

PDF form straightforward to use. The Excel is little bit complex. Thanks Steven for your hard work.

FA

san diego
                United States
                Member #68237
                December 16, 2008
                97 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks!!

Fine with me after sales cut-off. I got mine 10 minutes ago from my email. They were sent some 2 hours ago. Thanks Winsum and RL. Officialy member of the pool.

FA

cleveland ohio
                  United States
                  Member #65897
                  October 9, 2008
                  275 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2012, 12:53 am - IP Logged

I have a couple questions for you all if you dont mind. (yeah I know now Im that guy) If I wanted to set up my states pick 5 which is a pick 5/39 game would I be better off using the wheel option or blocking off groups h-j?

2nd is how would enter my drawings results I tried just adding them manually to the data base but got some funky line 1 problems and it didnt seem to see the data I entered. Should I just enter them and let the program see it as say 30 days later as 2014? 

I have this program set up in a sep folder for testing this so I cant muck up the group play part we are working on.

Sorry for the dumb question I havent seen it answered in 55 pages. Ill read on but dont know if anyone has asked it in this manner.

Again sorry for the dumb questions. :-(

United States
                    Member #97695
                    September 21, 2010
                    358 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2012, 1:28 am - IP Logged

6 - 27 - 46 - 51 - 56  Powerball: 21

I got 3 numbers.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4090 Posts
                      Posted: August 16, 2012, 4:10 am - IP Logged

BH

Be nice if you can post a pic of the ticket.  I think we will do better as we move along.  We had 6ea 4of5 hits in

the sets before I ran the RAC option. This was one of those draws where RAC failed badly.  Here is what I did

to get the setup.  I first cleared all the filters and then using another software that I built ran it and got 7 full

group setups.  Next I built one full group selection by hand using the 7 I got from the other program.  I then

ran all 8 group setups without filters and exported the results from each run into the main file.  All 8 group runs

produced around 150K lines with the hand built group producing the most because I ran a 3 groups wild and

had 3 groups set to (p).  I then set all the filters using my best choices and ran the sets in the main file using the

RFM option which reduced the 150K down to 430 lines.  These are the sets that had 6ea 4of5 and many 3of5's.

I then erased the 150K from the main file and copied the 430 sets from the RFM run into another file so I could

could check them after the drawing.  Next I ran RAC and reduced down to 34 lines and hit the splitter option and

ended with 17 lines.  I missed two of the filter settings which removed the 5of5 durning the RFM process or the

results would have been much better.  We ended up with one 2of5. Bummer.   In the 8 group setups I had one

that covered all the groups that hit so the 5of5 had to be in the 150K sets I started with.  We can do this but it

would have been nice to do it last night.  I fee asleep waiting for the drawing, The counter was at 9 minutes and

3 seconds when sleep overtook me.  Just not our day to to win.  Good job on hitting the 3 numbers.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5976 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2012, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks!!

The way it was done, is fine with me. Don't watch the draws, only check with my coffee, every day about this time.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4090 Posts
                          Posted: August 16, 2012, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Hi Bob

I wish we all lived in the same area and could meet in a coffee shop and discuss our play a couple times

each week, be a lot of fun.  I don't feel too bad all in all cause I had fun doing it.  I thought I done very well

trapping the 5of5 in around 150K sets which is only 3% of the total.  We can do this I feel it in my bones. I

see someone hit the JP because it reset so we will start playing MM on friday and I hope everyone will have

the time to send me their choices in time to do a nice setup.  I think I would like each member to submit a

full group setup and I will make a similar run as I did tonight.   I am having a blast and with the MM game

we can play more lines which should give us more prizes over all.  What do you think?

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4090 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2012, 4:50 am - IP Logged

removed

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5976 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2012, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Hi Bob

I wish we all lived in the same area and could meet in a coffee shop and discuss our play a couple times

each week, be a lot of fun.  I don't feel too bad all in all cause I had fun doing it.  I thought I done very well

trapping the 5of5 in around 150K sets which is only 3% of the total.  We can do this I feel it in my bones. I

see someone hit the JP because it reset so we will start playing MM on friday and I hope everyone will have

the time to send me their choices in time to do a nice setup.  I think I would like each member to submit a

full group setup and I will make a similar run as I did tonight.   I am having a blast and with the MM game

we can play more lines which should give us more prizes over all.  What do you think?

RL

Rl, for a first run, it went very smooth. Very happy I joined. It would be a blast to sit around with everyone and discuss strategy. You and Steve did a fantastic job.

Page 88 of 140