Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 90 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you RL for your input this is the beging and it won't take long to get everything together.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys,

This is so much fun, i dont do filters to well so i let those who do attack that part.  What i do fair pretty well at is groups decades and digits, those are what i focus on and if i am wrong well i will try and do better next draw.  The more i do them the more confidant i will get and the picks flow with the system and the draws.  We are learning and will make mistakes but with all 15 of us that means more input, come on what Rl is asking for is not diffucult.  I clicked on 36 and 38 in the mm matrix and they are looking active, not to say they will hit nxt draw but probably within a short time, as a matter of fact i sat and looked at every # in the matrix left and right click.  I keep the blog up and on line and work the DM and go back and fourth and study data and then write all selections down on a graph pad with game and my choices.  Took about 1 1/2 hours to come up with my choices and pm RL.  (Like to watch Wheel and Jeopardy and do the DM)  dld.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3986 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

M

Many times when I make a post I am talking to a wide range of people.  Some of the setups I posted were

to show people an effective way to get down to a playable amount of tickets.  These are not what I expect

from the group.  While these setups look good after the fact they are long shots and I do not play this way

very often.  I am happy when my first setup returns less than 1000 lines.  Consider this, a setup like in the

pick produces let's say 5 lines.  MM has 3,819,816 sets so 3,819,816 / 5 = 763,963.  I guess you could say

that there are around  763,963 setups like the one in the picture that could be used to come up with 5 lines.

Here is something that people don't think about.  Lets say that you have one filter that has six values of 0 to

5.   Your odds of selecting the correct value are 1 in 6.  Add two of these filters togeather and the odds are

1 in 36 of hitting both.  Setting 10 filters to a single value gives odds of 1 in 60,466,176.  There are more 

ways to set 10 filters than there are sets in the white ball matrix, around 15 times as many.  Using DM takes

a strategy which is based on a few values that can be ranged to some value.  Having a setup that is geared

toward producing 5 lines is not what it is about.  The goal of every setup should be to trap the 5of5 within a small

subset using values that are somewhat expected to show.  From this point on it is a matter of getting the best

coverage possible for your budget.   If playing on my own I might try a setup like the one in the pic mostly because

I would choose anything over a QP but I would not expect much from the sets returned.   I thought it might be

fun to get everyone to submit single values filters and play a few lines just to see what we could do.  As far as

playing this way every draw It's not an option as far as I am concerned. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Rl;

Thanks for the explanations.  I get sidetracked sometimes trying to find a better way of setting the filters to keep the main lines down below 500.  What the software can do is just amazing and blurrs my vision sometimes with its results when fed the right ranges of numbers.

I have been getting pretty good reductions by blocking a few digits and groups but sometimes have a lot of trouble getting down below 250 so RAc has a chance.

Will keep at it for sure!

Thanks for all your help!

M

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3986 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

M

When making selections for the groups just do your best, I will be taking the input and building the best

setup I can but there is much more to the process then just clicking run.  I will get into advanced ways of

using the sofware as time goes along.  Here is a tip.  On paper try building 10 different group setups and

write them down.  After the draw check them to see if you got the correct groups all on one line.  Do the same

thing for the digits.  Doing this will help you learn the importance of finding a few good values and then using

those to help fill in the rest.   Print the groups and digits sheets and study them,  I do my main group workout

on paper starting with my best positions that I want to block and play.  If using 5 groups you have 5 that hit

and 5 that miss.   Start with a binary string with all zeros like 0000000000.   If you are playing 5 groups then

you need to replace five of the zeros with ones (1)  Lets say that your best choice is group C so you write out

under the first string 0010000000.   In almost every draw you will find two or more zeros in a row.  Next using

lets say two consedtive ones  and at least two or three consective zeros build a few strings each with 5 ones

and 5 zeros.

Example

ABCDEFGHIJ

0000000000  start

0010000000  place best choice

0011000111  at least two consective 00's and at least one double 11's

etc....

Remember that each set must contain so many subset groups.  Next add your best selection for a group to block

and continue building sets with one static (1) and (0) that must be in every string and at least one pair of 00 and

one pair of 11's.   Note from the database how many groups repeat draw to draw as a miss or show.  You can keep

adding bits of information into the strings which makes it harder and harder to build a full string that contains all the

subsets.  DM has tools geared toward finding a couple values to play of block but that data should be then moved

to paper and then using data you collect from the history work it like a puzzel.   With a little practice you should be

able to hit all 5 groups on a single line in around 10 attempts.  The maximun sets that are produced using 10 5 group

patterns are 77,760 lines.  If you can hit all 5 groups in 10 attemps you have reduced the MM 5 number matrix down

to 77760/3819816=.02.   Once you practice this for a while the hardest part will be choosing to play 3, 4 or 5 groups.

77760 sets is like converting the 5-56 into a 5-26 matrix and you have not used a single filter yet.  Divide and conquer

is the way to approach these big games.   Even if you are successful one out of three attempts this method gives you 

a great avantage.     

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

cleveland ohio
            United States
            Member #65897
            October 9, 2008
            275 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2012, 2:01 am - IP Logged

M

When making selections for the groups just do your best, I will be taking the input and building the best

setup I can but there is much more to the process then just clicking run.  I will get into advanced ways of

using the sofware as time goes along.  Here is a tip.  On paper try building 10 different group setups and

write them down.  After the draw check them to see if you got the correct groups all on one line.  Do the same

thing for the digits.  Doing this will help you learn the importance of finding a few good values and then using

those to help fill in the rest.   Print the groups and digits sheets and study them,  I do my main group workout

on paper starting with my best positions that I want to block and play.  If using 5 groups you have 5 that hit

and 5 that miss.   Start with a binary string with all zeros like 0000000000.   If you are playing 5 groups then

you need to replace five of the zeros with ones (1)  Lets say that your best choice is group C so you write out

under the first string 0010000000.   In almost every draw you will find two or more zeros in a row.  Next using

lets say two consedtive ones  and at least two or three consective zeros build a few strings each with 5 ones

and 5 zeros.

Example

ABCDEFGHIJ

0000000000  start

etc....

Remember that each set must contain so many subset groups.  Next add your best selection for a group to block

and continue building sets with one static (1) and (0) that must be in every string and at least one pair of 00 and

one pair of 11's.   Note from the database how many groups repeat draw to draw as a miss or show.  You can keep

adding bits of information into the strings which makes it harder and harder to build a full string that contains all the

subsets.  DM has tools geared toward finding a couple values to play of block but that data should be then moved

to paper and then using data you collect from the history work it like a puzzel.   With a little practice you should be

able to hit all 5 groups on a single line in around 10 attempts.  The maximun sets that are produced using 10 5 group

patterns are 77,760 lines.  If you can hit all 5 groups in 10 attemps you have reduced the MM 5 number matrix down

to 77760/3819816=.02.   Once you practice this for a while the hardest part will be choosing to play 3, 4 or 5 groups.

77760 sets is like converting the 5-56 into a 5-26 matrix and you have not used a single filter yet.  Divide and conquer

is the way to approach these big games.   Even if you are successful one out of three attempts this method gives you 

a great avantage.     

RL

I know this is your program but darn this is such useful information I cant thank you enough. Amazing when the master of the matrix speaks how far behind in my thinking I find myself.

From reading your posts when you talk about only the program and how you see things I was able to predict a 3 TG however I missed the next 5 draws because I have not learned the skills to do so but I have begun to and for that I must thank you.

Its posts like these that really make sense to me and I can understand.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
              From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
              United States
              Member #49750
              February 13, 2007
              439 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2012, 2:22 am - IP Logged

M

and 5 zeros.

Example

ABCDEFGHIJ

0000000000  start

etc....

a great avantage.     

RL

I turned in my selection for the Friday, 08.17.12, MM Draw this Thursday morning. I will turn in my selection for Saturdays PB draw one day early tomorrow. I chose 2 of each from the filters, digits and groups. I will not touch the decades with a ten foot pole! It seems like, the opposite of the decades I choose show up everytime! The rest I left blank. I also prefer the old DM to the new one, because I like the RLP function a lot. With the new DM the most I have gotten is 2/5. But if you follow WO advice a few postings back, it is possible to achieve a couple of 3/5 and 4/5 with the RLP function, as long as you get a few filters right. The trick is how to get those filters right! Keep on practicing with both DMs folks! We will eventually master it. Thanx.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3986 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2012, 5:24 am - IP Logged

agulane

Just focus on the MM drawings for the group play because that is what we will be playing 99% of the time.

RL.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                  From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                  United States
                  Member #49750
                  February 13, 2007
                  439 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2012, 8:02 am - IP Logged

agulane

Just focus on the MM drawings for the group play because that is what we will be playing 99% of the time.

RL.

Will do.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

agulane

RL.

RL,

Would this help current pool members by filling out this form and email me for tonight's Mega Millions drawing:

https://www.box.com/s/e7ee77d00433240c8350

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

RL,

Would this help current pool members by filling out this form and email me for tonight's Mega Millions drawing:

https://www.box.com/s/e7ee77d00433240c8350

I recieved input from 9 members.  Still need 7 more members with their Total Groups and Groups selections.

I prefer if you can use the PDF provided. 

If you can't use the PDF then use Notepad and email your suggestions to the digit master email address.

Thanks,

Steve

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3986 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2012, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just wanted to let the pool members that I stopped taking setup values at 2pm for tonight's drawing.

I will get everything together and start building the setup as soon as I sort everything out.  Hope we

do well tonight.

RL

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2126 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello, for those who want to see, here's the group of primes = 2,3,5,7,11,17,19,23,29,31,37,41,43,47, this group of average
                            Numbers from 0 to 4 in cycles low (0 a2) e cycles of high (2 to 4) Numbers
                          1 to 5 within it always draws cycle high and low,

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11120 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2012, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello, for those who want to see, here's the group of primes = 2,3,5,7,11,17,19,23,29,31,37,41,43,47, this group of average
                              Numbers from 0 to 4 in cycles low (0 a2) e cycles of high (2 to 4) Numbers
                            1 to 5 within it always draws cycle high and low,

Interesting.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                              Member #48046
                              December 7, 2006
                              1699 Posts
                              Posted: August 17, 2012, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.

This whole Thread is intresting lakerben

Testing: In anticipation of somehow getting the program soon

Block                      Groups                                        Yes Digits

0                              A                                                   1

3                             B                                                    2

4                              D                                                  6

8                             F                                                    5

H

I guess let the rest Run Wild

Dont  get bent out of shape  BlowHard   some of us are still learning

Page 90 of 140