Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 86 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:24 am - IP Logged

When the PDF opens you can also use the TAB key on you keyboard to quickly enter your filter Min/Max selections.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:32 am - IP Logged

There are 3 members I just sent emails in the last few minutes who informed me they had an interest in joining the lottery syndicate.  I will need you to respond No Later Than August 15, 2012, 12PM New York time today.  If I don't receive a response we can not add any additional members to the pool.

Anyone who wishes to join after 12PM New York time Augst 15, 2012 will need to be approved/voted by the existing paying syndicate members.

Sorry for the late notice!!

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
      United States
      Member #49750
      February 13, 2007
      439 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Hi Pool members

For tonights PB drawing here is the plan, I think we have 16 total members and I would like to play 20 to 30 lines

so the cost for each member would be somewhere between $2.50 and $3.75.   Anyone who want's to opt-out of

the PB play tonight should send an email to the DMS address stating their intentions by 6 pm today.  Otherwise 

each member will be included and the cost for the tickets will be divided amongst all members.

RL

I am in!

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I am in!

You are in!!

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:54 am - IP Logged

There are 3 members I just sent emails in the last few minutes who informed me they had an interest in joining the lottery syndicate.  I will need you to respond No Later Than August 15, 2012, 12PM New York time today.  If I don't receive a response we can not add any additional members to the pool.

Anyone who wishes to join after 12PM New York time Augst 15, 2012 will need to be approved/voted by the existing paying syndicate members.

Sorry for the late notice!!

dld7763
          LottoBoner
          Blowhard

Members still on the fence.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: August 15, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

For those pool members who have not emailed me their selections please PM them to RL.  I will not be back until later this evening.

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: August 15, 2012, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

You are in!!

Yes, I am in also!

Thanks!

Meskhov

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

For those pool members who have not emailed me their selections please PM them to RL.  I will not be back until later this evening.

Ok, will do.

Thanks

M

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello, RL, my question is so configured that each filter can not be equal to last interval result, such a filter which has = a 4-segment digits, the filter can not be equal to 200 results, ie the formation the filter can not be equal to 4 digits
                  Or such a small filter with two second digits may not be equal to 20 draws, etc..
                    And so with other filters as the filter size of the digits can not be determined until the same intervals after the draw, another example of a configuration of five digits
                    The range (or mSQL does not limit training increases equal to the sweepstakes,) is this possible? Someone you know?

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I think I have our numbers for tonight, I did not receive much in the way of filter settings so I gave it my best shot.

I ended with 17 lines but had to RAC to get down.  I hope we are a little more organized for the next drawing but

the 17 lines look like a good mix and I have 5 or 6 bonus balls to finish the sets.   I will be picking up the tickets

in a couple hours and will scan them and send them to winsum so he can send them to everyone.   I think in the

future I will upload the scans to box and send everyone the link. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

watch out's avatar - behold
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #129908
                      July 1, 2012
                      200 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I think I have our numbers for tonight, I did not receive much in the way of filter settings so I gave it my best shot.

I ended with 17 lines but had to RAC to get down.  I hope we are a little more organized for the next drawing but

the 17 lines look like a good mix and I have 5 or 6 bonus balls to finish the sets.   I will be picking up the tickets

in a couple hours and will scan them and send them to winsum so he can send them to everyone.   I think in the

future I will upload the scans to box and send everyone the link. 

RL

Thank you RL

Just do it......

cleveland ohio
                        United States
                        Member #65897
                        October 9, 2008
                        275 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL Ive been playing with the filters and reading this thread (up to page 17 now) digesting as much as I can so I didnt send in anything because Im a bit behind.

I like to search for answers before asking questionis because everyone hates giving the same reply to the same old questions when a person could have simply looked. I dont want to be that guy, the best part is when you said use the program click on things I cant muck it up. :-)

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                          Cape Town
                          South Africa
                          Member #66343
                          October 23, 2008
                          115 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Ramijami,

You're welcome.

The thing is that some filters may not show correct values. Which ones, you'd have to check looking at filter values against a specific draw or two. You will also see differences in groups as they go by six numbers in 5/59, while in 6/49 they would come in groups of 5 numbers, except for the last one J which has 46, 47, 48, 49. 

Adam

Thanks Adam......how do I get the programme to output 6 numbers per line of the 49 instead of 5?

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                            Member #48046
                            December 7, 2006
                            1699 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL Ive been playing with the filters and reading this thread (up to page 17 now) digesting as much as I can so I didnt send in anything because Im a bit behind.

I like to search for answers before asking questionis because everyone hates giving the same reply to the same old questions when a person could have simply looked. I dont want to be that guy, the best part is when you said use the program click on things I cant muck it up. :-)

I agree

And have been re-reading a little myself

I think another Good Point that Random-logic   tried to express  is:

Think of it like a Band    you get Good at your instrument,    .......He gets  Good at his instrument,   ....she gets Good at Her instrument

and Before long      it could be a  Beautiful  Symphony

Randomlogic   I hope you wont be offended if some little  'B'  groups start to form,  kinda like second stringers, working their way up to the  Major Leage   or Starting Team.

as always  .......Best of Luck

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Don't worrie about not getting the filters settings out, we were in such a rush because of the big PB JP

that we kind of sprung it on everyone.  If the JP is not hit tonight then we will have all the way tell saturday

to build our next setup which should give everyone plenty of time.  I am on my way now to pick them up

and will send the scans to Steve and I am sure he will send them to everyone as soon as he gets back

home later this eveing.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Page 86 of 140