Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 91 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2126 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello, the numbers above are cousins of a lottery 49/6 ok
But after fixing a matrix of 6 x9 primes
Set the threshold upper half of the lower half, left side and right side
There are 4 parts =
01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36
37 38 39 40 41 42
43 44 45 46 47 48
  The cousins in red on four underside, top, left, right

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3985 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just sent steve the ticket scans for the MM drawing tonight.  Played 34 $1.00 lines so each person's cost

was $2.13.  Here is what I done for the setup.  I took all the returns I got for the groups and then took the

top 6 selected values and then using the top two as static I ran them through another software and it spit out 

8  group setups with 4 groups in each.  I then built 2 more group setups by hand and then generated all the sets

for the 10.  I then saved all these sets and then using the R-F-M  option I started setting filters a couple at a

time until I reduced the sets down to 104 lines.  I then used another program to select 34 lines from the 104

at random.  These are the sets I played.  I tried to average all the filter values and use the settings that matched

everyone's values as best I could but did not get much in the way of filter settings and had to make a few choices 

myself to finish the setup.  Anyway this is the first member setup so we will see how we done in a few hours. It

may take a few more draws to get everyone sending me their best choices for groups and a few filters but we will

get it all worked out.  MM playes much differently then my 5-39 so I hope my selections were correct.

Thanks 

RL

PS I tried to use all the bonus ball selections that were sent to me and I added a few more and then just matched

them to the tickets at random.  Sorry if I missed some of the suggestions but I was gettting information from several

sorces and may have omitted a few.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi again

I was just thinking that if we don't do too well tonight that we may do a few dry runs until we can all get on the

same page with what and how much each person should send to me.  Some sent full setups which are no good

to me because I don't know which values are their best choices.  I think five filters would be plenty for any one

person to send. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2012, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

RL

You are a very good teacher.  Hopefully we can be just as good as students.  Thanks for all your hard work!  dld

watch out's avatar - behold
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #129908
          July 1, 2012
          200 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2012, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL

Just do it......

san diego
            United States
            Member #68237
            December 16, 2008
            97 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

RL,

If our full setup is no good can we get feedback. Next time I will note which filters I have change from the previous setup. Whenever DMP database is updated with the results of new draw and when you check filter setting some conflicts shows up. Your only recourse adjust those filters. Thanks

FA

san diego
              United States
              Member #68237
              December 16, 2008
              97 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I need more experience on DM before I can confidently says which ones are my best filters. These filters are just overwhelming.  I wish I were a mathematician or an experienced programmer. Also, English is a second language to me. Best value filters are the one that don't change much min/max values?

FA

san diego
                United States
                Member #68237
                December 16, 2008
                97 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2012, 12:16 am - IP Logged

My opinion if we don't do too well tonight  but JP rolls over, we should continue to play. The JP is over $55M by then. Now if don't win it somebody else does, the JP will start all over at $10M or $11M. Definitely do dry runs until JP builds to over$20 or $30M.

My 2 cents.

PS. Just received copies of the tickets.

FA

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                  Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #75410
                  June 2, 2009
                  479 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2012, 5:09 am - IP Logged

Hi Winsum,

Would you be kind enough to send the sets from each drawing on a notepad please, personally I do not need to see the proof of the tickets.

I trust you and RL at 100 %, it would be easier for me to keep track and easier to read than from the scan tickets.Thank you.

Just wanted to verified if this list is correct about the members :

RL-randomlogic
                  winsumloosesum
                  aanda0716
                  adulane62
                  azares
                  Blowhard
                  CARBOB
                  did7763
                  FLCavalier
                  Frenchie
                  maryland
                  meskhov
                  oldmanjohnson
                  packfan396
                  watchout

Thank you.

Frenchie.

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    860 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2012, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I do not know if you remember wondering if Groups A could hit again after 8 or 9 hits in a row. Playing games for MM yesterday I hit on a game where Group B was out 22 or 23 games in a row and it missed again. So if a group can miss so many times in a row , some other group may hit that many times in a row as well.

Adam

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
                      Braselton Ga
                      United States
                      Member #121665
                      January 14, 2012
                      35 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2012, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Well RL i am the rookie of the group. I think  we had a great night on MM it want be long now. i think we will nail the jack pot soon

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2012, 5:57 am - IP Logged

H guys

Well we almost got skunked again last night.  I think we won $8.00 wich is better than nothing.

The returns I got from the members will allow me to see where I might be able to help members

with their selections.  Below are the totals I received.

8 members selected group A

7 members selected group B

1 members selected group C

5 membes selected group D

! members selected group E

6 members selected group F

3 members selected group G

8 members selected group H

4 members selected group I

2 members selected group J

Groups  by position were B-D-D-F-J and only 3 members managed to hit 3 of the 4.  Two members

submitted A-B-D-F and one member submited A-B-F-J.  I personaly would have not played group

J last night so my I tip my hat to those two members that submited group J.   I see very clearly

why group A and group H were the top 2 suggested groups and I will make a video and use these

two as examples as what not to play.  Group A was a toss up for me and showed a 50/50 chance

of hitting while group H was my best choice to block.  Group B was also selected by many members

and was another hard call for me to make.  In my personal setup I blocked group G H J and A and B

were considered too close to call.  In the next video I will show you why group H was a bad choice

and I think once you see it, it will help you in your analysis.  Once you see what to look for and what

to avoid your selections will improve.  Once I get the video out and everyone watches it then I will ask

agin for everyone to submit there best group choices.  I think we should see very different results next

time.   

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3985 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2012, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

Steve has the full member list, I think most of the ones in your list are correct except for ML.

I know maryland dropped out. I think winsum would send anyone in the pool a full list of the

members.   I will start sending the numbers in a text file to steve he can get them out by either

email or box download.

RL

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2012, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

Steve has the full member list, I think most of the ones in your list are correct except for ML.

I know maryland dropped out. I think winsum would send anyone in the pool a full list of the

members.   I will start sending the numbers in a text file to steve he can get them out by either

email or box download.

RL

Thank you RL for the those answers, I'm just keeping update for my own purpose.

Frenchie.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3985 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2012, 7:07 am - IP Logged

I need more experience on DM before I can confidently says which ones are my best filters. These filters are just overwhelming.  I wish I were a mathematician or an experienced programmer. Also, English is a second language to me. Best value filters are the one that don't change much min/max values?

FA

azares

Please don't feel that you have to perform well in the choices you submit.  I will monitor how people do

overall.  You will never be criticised by me for any mistakes you make.  I know that most of the members

are just getting started using DM and some are doing quite well while others are not.  When members

submit choices it helps me find common problem areas that need to be addressed.  I can then make an

instruction video with suggestions that should help.  I can't set down with everyone and do a on a one

on one analysis as I don't have the time but if everyone submits a few choices I can find the most likely

areas that need to be adressed and then try to solve the problem.       

Last night I used the feedback to make the setup and for the next several drawings I will be taking a more

active row.  I knew that H would not hit last night and that A and B would not show together.  I went with

the pools consensus anyway and should have stepped up and made some adjustments.   What I will be 

doing next is assigning a few filters before each drawing  and ask all members to submit their best guesses. 

From this I hope to be able to find the most common mistakes people are making.  When everyone misses

the same value it is most likely due to how they interpet the data.    If I can catch these I can provide a few

tips that should help everyone at the same time.  Sometimes the smallest mistakes have the largest effect

on the outcome, hang in there and do your best, we can do this.

RL

Page 91 of 140