Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 93 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
Braselton Ga
United States
Member #121665
January 14, 2012
35 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2012, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

If need my help with cost of the sever i am in also

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #75410
    June 2, 2009
    479 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys,

Just to keep track of the filters played for each one of us I created a file that I hope will help ?

Here it is :

https://www.box.com/s/cc1978bf310f30c1c0fa

Frenchie.

cleveland ohio
      United States
      Member #65897
      October 9, 2008
      275 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

thaks frenchie very impresive to say the least. It will help us all keep track of how we are doing. Sometimes 1 of us could be on a hot streak much like the numbers and also can tell us when we are kinda hitting cold..

Maybe RL can add this to his tools someday but for now its nice to have something for me to personally tracjk my progress.

United States
        Member #97695
        September 21, 2010
        358 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2012, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Hello RL,

A private web-site for members would be great.

Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2012, 1:07 am - IP Logged

thaks frenchie very impresive to say the least. It will help us all keep track of how we are doing. Sometimes 1 of us could be on a hot streak much like the numbers and also can tell us when we are kinda hitting cold..

Maybe RL can add this to his tools someday but for now its nice to have something for me to personally tracjk my progress.

Thank you nickbrownsfam, it's just a file I did for myself, and I thought why not sharing with others,

Frenchie.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
            United States
            Member #49750
            February 13, 2007
            439 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2012, 3:05 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

About the only cost would be the electric used to run the server.  I would do everything inhouse instead

of using one of those web hosting sites.  I have all the hardware I just need to find the time.  I was also

thinking since only members will be allowed to access the site that I might add a bunch of tools that could

be ran from the server without the need to download anything.  Anyway, I will see what I can do over the

next couple weeks.  It won't be anything flashy just what is needed to take care of business. 

RL

RL, make this a GROUP effort and stop putting so much pressure on yourself! If something is costing you money, then you need to come to the pool members and ask that we share the cost. Not only are we obligated, but we will be happy to do it. About the only thing you need to do is, use your expertise of the DM program that you created to facilitate a winning formula with pool members input. Ultimately, the final decision on what numbers to play rests with you, and you alone.

I don't know about you guys, but I am a very patient man. We need to be methodical about this thing and let it come to us when we least expect it, instead of chasing it and expecting immidiate results. There is nothing wrong with skipping 2 MM & PB draws in a row, if you think the drawing balls are bouncing funny. Instead we should try our luck with a smaller game like Missouri cash 5. Big jackpots, small jackpots, miniscule amount of money...to me there is no difference, as long as we are in the positive side of winning something, anything! That is how you build confidence. Thanx.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2012, 5:05 am - IP Logged

adulane62

Point taken but adding the server is no big deal, I have 5 or 6 puters running 24-7 and adding another

is nothing.  For me the pool is a experiment and I hope to get as much from the members as I give out.

Playing the lottery is as much psychological as it is anything else.  By forming the pool I expect people to

relax a bit by reducing some of the pressure by spreading the cost of the tickets among the members.  Each

member contributes around six cents toward every one dollar ticket we purchase.  Some people do well

under pressure while others don't.   Some love to take on challenges while others are cautious  and want

to know the outcome as much as possible before making a commitment.   Some members have yet to send

anything in the way of choices.  Our pool has three different types of people and all have their strong points.

Some fear being wrong while others will attempt to hit everything.  We are just getting our feet wet so to

speak and so far we have not done so well but I expect a bonding to take place as we move along and 

each person will kind of find their nitch and become very good at some aspect of the selection process. 

We are perty much starting from scratch and I remember as a child, my dad coched little legue baseball.

I remember one year he started a new team and most of the kids had never played ball in there lives. Kids

were all over the place,  the first baseman would chase after a ball hit down the third base line, total chaos.

Dad produced several wining teams by watching each kid and then matching them to the position he felt they

were best suited for.   Once people learn whats going on they will kind of migrate to the position they like best.

The Pitcher has the biggest role, first base gets a lot of attention and the shortstop kind of has to watch whats

going on everywhere.   The out fielders have their own territory and have a lot of ground to cover but they have

the most time to react.  The way I see it is that we need to build the same sort of team.  I myself would like to

play shortstop.  Some will be bench warmers but these need to be able to step up and play almost any position

from time to time.  I feel we can each find our nitch, have some fun and maybe win a bunch of games in the process.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

The first coach i had made a statement that has always stuck with me there is no I in team.  Seems when players pull together things are less difficult, work more consistantly and the work load is distributed pretty well across the board.  Also noticed that about 70% of the time one decade will yield 2 #s, and sometimes not always it will be 2/2/1 and the follow up draw will yield something of the same, and then back to the 2 digits same decade and three 1s with it.  Remember if you watch the ocean for a long time you will see similar things happen.  Groups fit with decades like a hand in glove.  Also want everyone to notice something, bring up the D-Base and look at the Decades for a draw and for the same draw look to the right at the data for the groups, notice that 95% of the time they are the same.  This was the very last mm draw decades 121010, groups 0120100100, take the zeros away and 1211 put that in the decades and groups fill the rest with zeros makes those 2 things seem not so daunting.  Still a challange but tune into the game with the right settings and filters and we will win consistantly solid prizes.  dld

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2012, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Well just looked again and i must have been focusing on the wrong data as i looked back and fourth.  Not 95% more like 30% sorry. dld

Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    479 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Need help with my PDF file after I'm done filling it up : How do I close it to keep the data I enter on it ?

Maybe it's a stupid question but when I reopen the file everything is gone !  Thank you.

I never use PDF, it's new to me.

Frenchie.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Need help with my PDF file after I'm done filling it up : How do I close it to keep the data I enter on it ?

Maybe it's a stupid question but when I reopen the file everything is gone !  Thank you.

I never use PDF, it's new to me.

Frenchie.

Frenchie,

Is this a PDF saved on your computer or a Google Docs PDF.

If it a PDF file saved on your computer you should be able to save it then re-open it again containing all your previous inputs.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3964 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2012, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Just wondering how everyone is coming along with their selections.  I am working on a few tools

I hope to have ready before the next drawing.  I am finding the big games much more difficult

then my 5-39 or my 6-44.  The larger number pool has a lower frequency for some values and a

higher frequency for others.  The base digits seem to give me the most problems as they do not

all show together as much.  The nice thing is that the five decades digits make up most of the

digits and the digits 6-7-8-9-0 only show once per set many of the draws.  In the last eleven draws

there were only two where one of these digits showed more than once in a set.   If we include the

decade (0) numbers there are six total decades and only five numbers so one decade has to miss

each draw.  If a person could lock this down they could remove 10 numbers with one setting.  I was

thinking of adding some sort of option to analyze this.   The more I look at the data for these games

the more convinced I am we can win it.   I figure we will have some dry spells where we don't win much

but that's expected for such a large matrix.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie,

Is this a PDF saved on your computer or a Google Docs PDF.

If it a PDF file saved on your computer you should be able to save it then re-open it again containing all your previous inputs.

Winsum,

It's a PDF the one you post from this post : http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/246312/2664772

After filling it out I can not save it for my own record ?That why the Excel file is better for me.

Frenchie.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3964 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi again

I was going over the data I have received from some of the members and was amazed that between

a couple of the members they have predicted the bonus ball for 4 out of 5 games.  The bonus ball guys

are going to make the difference draw to draw and I consider them the designated hitters.   Keep it up

guys.

RL

United States
                              Member #128704
                              May 31, 2012
                              16 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Just wondering how everyone is coming along with their selections.  I am working on a few tools

I hope to have ready before the next drawing.  I am finding the big games much more difficult

then my 5-39 or my 6-44.  The larger number pool has a lower frequency for some values and a

higher frequency for others.  The base digits seem to give me the most problems as they do not

all show together as much.  The nice thing is that the five decades digits make up most of the

digits and the digits 6-7-8-9-0 only show once per set many of the draws.  In the last eleven draws

there were only two where one of these digits showed more than once in a set.   If we include the

decade (0) numbers there are six total decades and only five numbers so one decade has to miss

each draw.  If a person could lock this down they could remove 10 numbers with one setting.  I was

thinking of adding some sort of option to analyze this.   The more I look at the data for these games

the more convinced I am we can win it.   I figure we will have some dry spells where we don't win much

but that's expected for such a large matrix.

RL

I was hoping that video you were going to make about why group H was a bad selection would be released. It sounded like good information to have moving forward.

Packfan396

Page 93 of 140