Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 98 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2012, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Report abuse button is at the lower right hand corner in small lettering.

Steve,

Thanks. Poor old eyes fail me every now and then.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4054 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Well, we missed again.  I decided to do a break down so that everyone knows how we done as a team.

All in all I think we done very well with the groups.  The top first choices sent in for groups were ACEFI.

The second choices were ACDFG so our second choices had all 4 groups.  Very good.  We missed a few

of the filters as I set them to the top 2 suggested values.   No one was able to hit the BB last night and

although we had 3 correct numbers a 2+0 was our best.  One of the runs I made ended with 43 lines and

that run produced 3ea 30f5's but were filtered out in the last reduction.  Overall I was pleased with the

submissions and think we will get better as we move along.  I have not had a chance to read all the post

but it seems we are loosing one member and I hope it does not affect the rest of the team.  None of the

members suggested the PB correctly for last nights drawing.  Anyway, on to the next and if everyone can

get there suggestions to steve as quick as possible I will have more time to come up with the best setup

for the next draw.   I see no one hit and the JP and it's now65 million.  I have been working on the video

for using the bias tool and when I get it finished I think our choices will improve even more, I think we are

getting better and we are not that far away from some good hit's or even the JP.  Keep it up.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5961 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Well, we missed again.  I decided to do a break down so that everyone knows how we done as a team.

All in all I think we done very well with the groups.  The top first choices sent in for groups were ACEFI.

The second choices were ACDFG so our second choices had all 4 groups.  Very good.  We missed a few

of the filters as I set them to the top 2 suggested values.   No one was able to hit the BB last night and

although we had 3 correct numbers a 2+0 was our best.  One of the runs I made ended with 43 lines and

that run produced 3ea 30f5's but were filtered out in the last reduction.  Overall I was pleased with the

submissions and think we will get better as we move along.  I have not had a chance to read all the post

but it seems we are loosing one member and I hope it does not affect the rest of the team.  None of the

members suggested the PB correctly for last nights drawing.  Anyway, on to the next and if everyone can

get there suggestions to steve as quick as possible I will have more time to come up with the best setup

for the next draw.   I see no one hit and the JP and it's now65 million.  I have been working on the video

for using the bias tool and when I get it finished I think our choices will improve even more, I think we are

getting better and we are not that far away from some good hit's or even the JP.  Keep it up.

RL

RL,

You and Steve keep doing the same fantastic job, you have been doing, everything will work out. Is there a PDF instructions for using the wheel?

cleveland ohio
        United States
        Member #65897
        October 9, 2008
        275 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:17 am - IP Logged

RL,

You and Steve keep doing the same fantastic job, you have been doing, everything will work out. Is there a PDF instructions for using the wheel?

I also cant seem to get the wheel to work the way I want. (probably because Im using it wrong) I would love to see that.

As far as a lost member, dont worry about it. He was negitive and as they say a spoiled apple will ruin the bunch. Everyone in the group seems to be positive and trying and learning which is the important things.

We know the odds are stacked against us yet we have the power of the collective to pool from and as we go forward I truely believe we will do very well. I didnt get the group C on my choices and had the group D ranked as 6 so I need to work alot harder at my selecting.

Great to see however that as a whole we had the groups and that is what counts. I feel we are very close to getting the results we desire so lets get this thing. :-)

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5961 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:23 am - IP Logged

RL,

Maybe you will understand better if I were more specific. Using the wheel, how would you choose a set of 5 numbers using 6 or 7 groups?

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4054 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hi again

I was just thinking about the pool and we are really doing quite well.  We have played two mega ball

games and although we have not won any serious prizes yet we have won a little.  Starting a pool like

this is the first one I know of where each member contributes to the setups and even in the space of

two games we have made advances.  The first game we attempted we only got a few members suggesting

values and this time we got close to a full turnout.  A couple members were not able to contribute due to

the demands of their daily life but this is expected from time to time.  I believe that we will master the groups

and then I hope to move on to the digits.

While the main focus right now will be the groups once we get where we can hit them often enough we will

assign a couple digits to each member and what i would like is for members to team up so they can bounce

ideas back and forth between them.  Expressing observations in a small group can give some very good results

because each person has a unique way on analyzing the data.  Two people sharing their views can often lead

to better overall results than one might find on their own. 

With a good digit and group setup very few filters are needed to reach a playable amount of sets.  As we continue

to improve with the groups we will be putting the JP well within our reach.   Each member might have mixed emotions

about there individual inputs but we should not be concerned with the individual but the whole.  By combining

the results of every member most mistakes will be overwritten provided there are more correct choices then incorrect.

As I stated above we are just getting started and in just two games have made progress.  I don't really count the 

power ball attempt as it was a spur of the moment sort of play and too many things were all being worked out at

the time.   I want to personally thank every member for working on this and hope you continue.  Anything worth 

doing is worth doing well.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              892 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Maybe you will understand better if I were more specific. Using the wheel, how would you choose a set of 5 numbers using 6 or 7 groups?

Carbob,

I'm not sure what your idea is. In wheel option you have 5 lines. In each line you can put up to 15 numbers. However if you want to do it group-wise it will be limited to 12 numbers or 2 groups per line. For example in line 1 you put numbers 1 through 12 setting L=1 and H=1 meaning you want to have 1 number from those 2 groups in each set.

Adam

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5961 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Carbob,

I'm not sure what your idea is. In wheel option you have 5 lines. In each line you can put up to 15 numbers. However if you want to do it group-wise it will be limited to 12 numbers or 2 groups per line. For example in line 1 you put numbers 1 through 12 setting L=1 and H=1 meaning you want to have 1 number from those 2 groups in each set.

Adam

Thanks for response Adam. If I wanted Grp C to be in P-1, Grp D in P-2,P-3, Grp F in P4 and Grp J in P5!

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4054 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Bob

Open the wheel and click on the shaded box to the left of a cell.  Next select the numbers that you want to wheel

using the number buttons.  You can add up to 15 numbers in each cell.  Once you have input your numbers then to

the right you will see three more boxes labeled L  H  P.  Just set the L and H value both to [5].  Next click the save

button and then click the R-F-W button.  This will generate every 5 number set that can be gotten from the numbers

that you inputed into the cell.  If you don't have any other filters set then 7 numbers will return 21 lines.  Be careful

when using filters on so few sets or you will end up with zero returns.  Hope this helps.

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2012, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Bob

If you set the five groups to P and block the rest which makes the program run much faster then the numbers

will be in the correct positions.  The program has no other option when you use five groups.  If however you

are using fewer than five groups then set the groups you want to use then over to the right set the third box

to the position you want the group used in.  If playing less than 5 groups then at least one group must provide

more than one number.  If you know which group or groups that you want to contribute more than one number

then set the second value under the "x" to 2.  Any of the other groups that you want to contribute ony one number

then set the x value to 1.

RL

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11158 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2012, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Bob

Open the wheel and click on the shaded box to the left of a cell.  Next select the numbers that you want to wheel

using the number buttons.  You can add up to 15 numbers in each cell.  Once you have input your numbers then to

the right you will see three more boxes labeled L  H  P.  Just set the L and H value both to [5].  Next click the save

button and then click the R-F-W button.  This will generate every 5 number set that can be gotten from the numbers

that you inputed into the cell.  If you don't have any other filters set then 7 numbers will return 21 lines.  Be careful

when using filters on so few sets or you will end up with zero returns.  Hope this helps.

RL

Great program RL.  I've been playing along with my own system until I learn your system.  I usually get 3 numbers on every draw which comes to a few bucks to keep playing.   I got 2 + 1 last night.  I just have to spend time and learn how to use this program.

I just followed your instructions for the wheel.  It processed but returned no output.

US Flag

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4054 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Great program RL.  I've been playing along with my own system until I learn your system.  I usually get 3 numbers on every draw which comes to a few bucks to keep playing.   I got 2 + 1 last night.  I just have to spend time and learn how to use this program.

I just followed your instructions for the wheel.  It processed but returned no output.

LB

Can you post a pic of your setup, most likely a conflict exist somewhere. I just tested it and it ran 

fine.

RL

United States
                          Member #131843
                          August 19, 2012
                          8 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2012, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey again, did you get a chance to read that Wikipedia article I suggested? Probably not I imagine. If you doubt the usefulness it would provide here are just some of the cognitive biases it discusses that would help in the decison-making process.

"Clustering Illusion – the tendency to under-expect runs, streaks or clusters in small samples of random data"

"Gambler's Fallacy – the tendency to think that future probabilities are altered by past events, when in reality they are unchanged. Results from an erroneous conceptualization of the Law of Large Numbers. For example, "I've flipped heads with this coin five times consecutively, so the chance of tails coming out on the sixth flip is much greater than heads."

"Insensitivity to sample size – the tendency to under-expect variation in small samples"

"Overconfidence Effect – excessive confidence in one's own answers to questions. For example, for certain types of questions, answers that people rate as "99% certain" turn out to be wrong 40% of the time."

There are many more in the article that I've seen plenty of people in this thread guilty of. The more cognitive biases you can recognize yourself being guilty of the more objective you can be in your future decision-making, leading to better choices, and hopefully more success.

Just trying to help.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4054 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2012, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

BK

No you are not.

RL

United States
                              Member #131843
                              August 19, 2012
                              8 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

BK

No you are not.

RL

I'm honestly not trying to cause trouble. I wish I could post pictures to show.

"Clustering Illusion – the tendency to under-expect runs, streaks or clusters in small samples of random data"

This is very useful when using the filter bias.

For example Group D if you highlight 22 on the filter bias you get:

total shows = 8

0 hits = 3

1 hits = 4

2 hits = 1

Most people would underexpect 2 to show up again.

Page 98 of 140