Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 67 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Winsum

Assign me the filters you want me to work with, LOL one is just as hard as the other. I would suggest we also invite a few sideliners into the practice games, a couple that comes to mind would be JWright, flossdog plus a few others.

I will have to spend this weekend going through a steep learning curve with excel.

Let's make it happen.

I would like to add them both to the group, JW should have been at the top of the list to start with but I

somehow missed adding his name,  FD is also welcome.  How does everyone else feel.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #75410
    June 2, 2009
    479 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

You know, a very good investment is Excel, for whom who doesn't have it you really should get it, I have it for over 10 years now

and I don't know what I would do without it, when I analize data it's done in 2 to 3 seconds for over 10 years of draws which would

take me maybe months on paper.You don't need to buy the " Professional Version " but get the Student one which is cheaper.

Trust me YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Frenchie.

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Looks like winsum is going to be the point man as everyone seems to agree he is the best man for the job.

I feel like a few tons have been lifted off my sholders already.  Winsum and I will be speaking over the phone

the first of the week as I will be out most of weekend; family.   It's going to be a little rough at first and building

a good collection method for all the inputs will be a chore.  We will need a data cutoff time and we should allow

at least a full day to do all the data crunching to ensure or help prevent setup mistakes.  There will be a clause

that everyone must agree to that we don't hold the point man responsible for any mistakes that could be made.

I don't know yet what would be the best method for collecting moneys but I think winsum has a paypal account

that he used for his forum and I perfer paypal and have had a personal account for over 10 years.  Anyway all

this can be worked out as we go.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #75410
        June 2, 2009
        479 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

frenchie,

Not to interupt........but if you'd like to test out your       one number,

or Key number

or Banker,

A few of us have a One Number Challenge,  every draw

it's called:             One a Day    either Mega or PB

every one is welcolm to join........  it's kinda funsy  and serious   at the same time

like Random L   suggested,   don't be afraid    to at least try.

SORRY for the  Interuption.

x1kosmic,

Thank you for the invitation, I'm not afraid at all, and I'm willing to try with you guys, can you please tell me in details where to go.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I'm for the PayPal payment to it's very easy and secure.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Winsum,

I want to congratulate you for your excel files, they are great and the video help alot too.

And also congratulate you to be the leader of this team.

Since you are gone be the head of this team, I will send you the Excel file I'm preping for all the members to keep track of the filters

selection, and see if that work for you ?

Frenchie.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2012, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I am working on a program to automate as much of the process as I can.  I think I will

make two tools to do this.  Each member will receive a program which they can input

their best choices which will then create a file.  This file can then be sent to winsum as

a email attachment.  Once winsum receives the files from everyone he can then run

another program that will output the combined best choices for each filter.  I will also

try to make it load these values directly into DM.  Using this method will help prevent

mistakes and speed things up.   The Program will also produce other data that that 

can be used to tweek the setup if needed.   Maybe Todd will get to write an article

about our team someday soon.  I am really excited about this and hope we get up

and running this month.  I love fall vacations and I am counting on everyone to help

me take a really really good one this year. 

RL

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I have a question,

You said that in the newest prgram you are gone removed 4 filters ES,DS,OS and NS and replace them by your 4 new filters.

Is it possible to keep the program that every body use right now and add your new program coming up without having the delete the first one ?

Because I have some set up in excel that include some of the 4 filters that are gone be erased and I would like to keep it.

Regards,

Frenchie.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

Not really, the four new were at one time the original and were removed to be used in a automated 

reduction program.  The sums filters were a quick replacement and do not really work well with the

rest of the filters.  To include all 8 would take four more buttons and as you can see there is no room.

I ofted to not use the reduction program which freed up the filters so I put them back in.  These new

filters work very well with the RAC option and you can see in the pic below why I decided to put them

back in.  These four filters alone can reduce by a factor of 75%.  I could illstrate in great detail how that

the old filters had a negitive effect on the overall sets returned in that they remove too many second

level prizes.  Removing the sum filters and readding these back in will make the program much better in

many ways.  The sum filters are history.

RL 

PS. I will change the install directory for the new program so that people can run both versions if they

like some of the options that have been removed.  RLP has been replaced with another option called

R-P-S which is run pre-load sets.     

new

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                    Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2012, 1:45 am - IP Logged

For whatever reason my brain likes to look at patterns.  For some reason looking at past digit strings did not compute in my brain so I wrote a conversion program that would convert a draws digit string to an alternate digit string that looked more like a draw.

Tonights draw was 02-10-13-38-46 the digit string is 2121010101 my converted string is 11 23 34 68 0.

I arrived at the converted string because there were 2 ones, 1 two, 2 threes, 1 four, 1 six, 1 eight and 1 zero.

Here is a picture of all the draws for 2012 with red box around normal digit string and red box around converted strings.

My brain is better able to see patterns for the first 6 digits that hit in a draw using this alternate representation.

Don't be afraid to experiment to find something that works for you.

A value of 33 seems overdue.

Jimmy

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2012, 1:54 am - IP Logged

JW

We think alot alike.  I have found it hard to teach this method to others.  For some reason this sort of

analysis just makes sense to me and just by looking at it I can make some very good guesses as to

what will show next.  I don't use the same conversions but changing the data into a diffirent format

seems to help.

RL

I Agree!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:04 am - IP Logged

JW

We think alot alike.  I have found it hard to teach this method to others.  For some reason this sort of

analysis just makes sense to me and just by looking at it I can make some very good guesses as to

what will show next.  I don't use the same conversions but changing the data into a diffirent format

seems to help.

RL

I Agree!

Like I said I can't explain it but my brains processes the alternate representation better.  All of the digits next to each other in the normal representation just seemed like a blur to my brain.  The alternate representation looks more a traditional draw and with the spacing it just made sense to me.

Anyway in the alternate representation the numbers 11 22 33 44 55 are very powerful.

Jimmy

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:32 am - IP Logged

I decided to do a comparison between the sum filters and the new ones.  I included the DO and DE

filters in the setup to help speed up the run time.  The four old and four new have different ranges

but I tried setting them as close as I could using the ranges as a guide for both.  The top pic shows

the returns for the old sum filters and the bottom pic the new.

sum filters

296,012 total lines 296,012 / 3,819,816 =.0775 

average 4of5 matches in population =  296,012 / 66 = 1 in 4485

New filters

162,287 total lines  162,287 / 3,819,816 = .0425

average 4of5 matches in population =  162,287 / 60 = 1 in 2705

What all this means is that the new filters are able to filter out 40% additional lines while still maintaining the 

same percent of 4of5's. 

old

new

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Starting to get winning combinations, RAC did not do well.

United States
                              Member #97695
                              September 21, 2010
                              358 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:41 am - IP Logged

Guys,

You know, a very good investment is Excel, for whom who doesn't have it you really should get it, I have it for over 10 years now

and I don't know what I would do without it, when I analize data it's done in 2 to 3 seconds for over 10 years of draws which would

take me maybe months on paper.You don't need to buy the " Professional Version " but get the Student one which is cheaper.

Trust me YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Frenchie.

OK

I will up load a student version.

Page 67 of 140