Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 68 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4094 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:44 am - IP Logged

BH

You have no groups set, RAC needs the structure that blocking and playing a few groups provide.  Without

them the RAC is perty much worthless.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:45 am - IP Logged

I decided to do a comparison between the sum filters and the new ones.  I included the DO and DE

filters in the setup to help speed up the run time.  The four old and four new have different ranges

but I tried setting them as close as I could using the ranges as a guide for both.  The top pic shows

the returns for the old sum filters and the bottom pic the new.

sum filters

296,012 total lines 296,012 / 3,819,816 =.0775 

average 4of5 matches in population =  296,012 / 66 = 1 in 4485

New filters

162,287 total lines  162,287 / 3,819,816 = .0425

average 4of5 matches in population =  162,287 / 60 = 1 in 2705

What all this means is that the new filters are able to filter out 40% additional lines while still maintaining the 

same percent of 4of5's. 

old

new

Great work RL.

The new filters are great.

United States
      Member #97695
      September 21, 2010
      358 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:47 am - IP Logged

BH

You have no groups set, RAC needs the structure that blocking and playing a few groups provide.  Without

them the RAC is perty much worthless.

RL

Thanks for the info.

Will set groups for Tuesday,s draw.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4094 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I meant to say in the filter post was.

"What all this means is that the new filters are able to filter out an additional 40% of the lines while still maintaining

the 4of5 prize paying tickets."

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          489 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2012, 5:38 am - IP Logged

Thank you again RL for your explanations, aviously those 4 new filters are much more efficient than the sum one, the reductions will be even greater, good news.

Frenchie.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2012, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Guys

I wanted to show that selecting a couple of digits to block or play is possible. I used Games to show it. It takes some patience and effort, but it can be done.

After a game or two when I miss something I always get back to games. It's not possible to use all the digits and sometimes I cannot block or play any one of them, but most of the time it's possible to at least block one of them

Adamgames digits

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2012, 9:23 am - IP Logged

where is the download to get the new filters?

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

where is the download to get the new filters?

Flossdog,

I believe that is going to be what RL has built into the newest version of DM he is finishing for us to use very soon.  dld

[Once again RL thanks for all of your hard work, also winsum thank you for all you do and are doing.]

United States
                  Member #110594
                  May 8, 2011
                  885 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2012, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes, RL  and Winsum ...many thanks for all your efforts and hard work and dedication.I Agree!

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2012, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Thank you to you both very much!

We appreciate all that you do for us as I think we all can do this by working together.

M

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      449 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Ok guys and gals I feel honored to be the backup or lead person of this venture if there is a unanimous decision from all involved. 

As RL mentioned there are a number if things that need to be ironed out.

Ok, I have read all the posts and all have voted for winsum. My first choice would have been RL and then winsum. But both of them have done a sterling job on this project, so either one is OK by me! As you can see I don't like to post much, but I am WILLING, ABLE and EAGER to participate in the DM lottery pool. I am a firm believer 13 goal-oriented minds (i.e. jackpot winning minds) are better than an individual mind, even if your name happens to be Albert Einstein! Thanx.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        995 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2012, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Like I said I can't explain it but my brains processes the alternate representation better.  All of the digits next to each other in the normal representation just seemed like a blur to my brain.  The alternate representation looks more a traditional draw and with the spacing it just made sense to me.

Anyway in the alternate representation the numbers 11 22 33 44 55 are very powerful.

Jimmy

As a follow up to my alternate digit representation if you select 3 of the following for the the first 3 numbers of the string 11,12, 22, 23, 33, 34, 44, 45 then you will have matched 36 of the 62 draws in 2012.  Seems like it can be used as a guidance for selecting the base digits.  Accurately selecting base digits will reduce the number of combinations drastically.

For example if you choose 11, 12, 33 you would set the digits in DM as follows:

Digit 1: Minimum 3 Maximum 3
                        Digit 2: Minimum 1 Maximum 1
                        Digit 3: Minimum 2 Maximum 3

Notice for digit 3 I give it some lee way since  the 4th number of the string could start with 3 but I'm betting it will not be 33 as in 11, 12, 33, 33, xx

The above 3 filters reduce the total combinations by themselves to 58098.

Anyway I think I will research this further for base digit filtering.

I encourage everyone else to analyze the different filters in different ways (outside the box) and share your results.

Jimmy

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          449 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I am working on a program to automate as much of the process as I can.  I think I will

make two tools to do this.  Each member will receive a program which they can input

their best choices which will then create a file.  This file can then be sent to winsum as

a email attachment.  Once winsum receives the files from everyone he can then run

another program that will output the combined best choices for each filter.  I will also

try to make it load these values directly into DM.  Using this method will help prevent

mistakes and speed things up.   The Program will also produce other data that that 

can be used to tweek the setup if needed.   Maybe Todd will get to write an article

about our team someday soon.  I am really excited about this and hope we get up

and running this month.  I love fall vacations and I am counting on everyone to help

me take a really really good one this year. 

RL

RL, the key words here are "team" and "hope we get up and running this month"!

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Is it possible in the new program to have the suggest function, set the Groups, or at least give some suggestions?

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

As a follow up to my alternate digit representation if you select 3 of the following for the the first 3 numbers of the string 11,12, 22, 23, 33, 34, 44, 45 then you will have matched 36 of the 62 draws in 2012.  Seems like it can be used as a guidance for selecting the base digits.  Accurately selecting base digits will reduce the number of combinations drastically.

For example if you choose 11, 12, 33 you would set the digits in DM as follows:

Digit 1: Minimum 3 Maximum 3
                              Digit 2: Minimum 1 Maximum 1
                              Digit 3: Minimum 2 Maximum 3

Notice for digit 3 I give it some lee way since  the 4th number of the string could start with 3 but I'm betting it will not be 33 as in 11, 12, 33, 33, xx

The above 3 filters reduce the total combinations by themselves to 58098.

Anyway I think I will research this further for base digit filtering.

I encourage everyone else to analyze the different filters in different ways (outside the box) and share your results.

Jimmy

Jmmy:

I only see where digit 1 has hit maybe 7 times this year according to the digit data lines in the database for the last 62 draws and most times it was a "1" that hit the most.

Can you enlighten me please on this?

Thanks

M

Page 68 of 140