Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 64 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
860 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2012, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to say a couple of words before I go. I do not want to sound rude and you may as well say that's none of my business as I was not to be a regular member of the pool. Just wanted to remind all of you of the concept that has been given by RL and applauded by everybody. Each one of the pool members was to pick a filter or two and PM RL about their choices. Then the task was to set selected filters to one value and track the results. Go on with it for how long it takes to be really good at it. This method could make something impossible viable as nobody would have to take care of the complete setup. 80% filter hit rate later you as, a team, would be ready to go for it and play for real.

What I'm seeing now is everybody goes for a complete setup. You are sharing your views, ideas and that's fine. However it's got nothing to do with the idea that was behind it. 

You are playing a very tough game and to hit it really big on one's own is close to impossible. That's why RL's idea of labor division made a lot of sense.

Right now where you are, you've drifted away from it thousands miles. You've learned a bit about the software and the game you are playing or want to play, but that doesn't put you really close to the target.

Adam

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2012, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to say a couple of words before I go. I do not want to sound rude and you may as well say that's none of my business as I was not to be a regular member of the pool. Just wanted to remind all of you of the concept that has been given by RL and applauded by everybody. Each one of the pool members was to pick a filter or two and PM RL about their choices. Then the task was to set selected filters to one value and track the results. Go on with it for how long it takes to be really good at it. This method could make something impossible viable as nobody would have to take care of the complete setup. 80% filter hit rate later you as, a team, would be ready to go for it and play for real.

What I'm seeing now is everybody goes for a complete setup. You are sharing your views, ideas and that's fine. However it's got nothing to do with the idea that was behind it. 

You are playing a very tough game and to hit it really big on one's own is close to impossible. That's why RL's idea of labor division made a lot of sense.

Right now where you are, you've drifted away from it thousands miles. You've learned a bit about the software and the game you are playing or want to play, but that doesn't put you really close to the target.

Adam

I agree with Adam.  You can disregard my views also since I'm not a pool member, but I don't see any real focus.  You have to take baby steps.  To try and beat MM and PB and reduce 4-5 millions combinations is a difficult task.  I see alot of floundering going on trying to set all the filters.  If you understand the history of how the software was created by RL you should know by now the main focus was on digits and groups.  Correctly playing and blocking a few digits and a few groups will go along way towards reducing the sets and allowing the other filters to be more wide open.

If you are serious about this endeavor then I think someone should do something like what Maddog does in the jackpot games and start a thread for each MM game where people make selections.  Instead of picking 12 WB and 4 MB/PB I think the rules would should be something like:

Predict 2 digits to play, 2 digits to block, 2 groups to play and 2 groups to block and track results by awarding points for correct predictions.  After a while you can add in some of the other filters to predict or add in more digits and groups.  RL does not have the time to do this but I think someone else could take the initiative and do it.  A homework assignment like this will keep people more focused and on task towards the ultimate goals.

Knowledge and success are a result of small incremental improvements and adjustments which takes time.  Anyway that is my 2 cents worth take it or leave it.

Jimmy

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2012, 5:23 am - IP Logged

RL,

This might be a spudid question but I don't know how to do it, is it possible to have a fix number in the combinations ?

For example, if I want to have the number 4 in all the sets, How do I do that ?  Thank you.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2012, 7:37 am - IP Logged

RL,

This might be a spudid question but I don't know how to do it, is it possible to have a fix number in the combinations ?

For example, if I want to have the number 4 in all the sets, How do I do that ?  Thank you.

Frenchie.

Frenchie,

What you are trying to do is not to hard, RL gave a video of it in the 8 that winsum has on utube. Go back and i think it is video #3 anyway take a look and you will find what you are looking for.  dld

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Guys:

Can someone post a Master Template of what RL suggested so we can start practicing as a team on those 17 filters?

We need to get started on this as a group effort and not have a few people carry the torch so to speak.

If not, then please comment on how we should go about this as time is running out and I don't want us to miss the boat.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

As Adam and RL said this will take a combined effort to defeat this great beast to say the least.

M

watch out's avatar - behold
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #129908
            July 1, 2012
            200 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2012, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Just do it......

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Watchout for posting this for us!

Now, how do we all want to attack this?

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3983 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Adam.  You can disregard my views also since I'm not a pool member, but I don't see any real focus.  You have to take baby steps.  To try and beat MM and PB and reduce 4-5 millions combinations is a difficult task.  I see alot of floundering going on trying to set all the filters.  If you understand the history of how the software was created by RL you should know by now the main focus was on digits and groups.  Correctly playing and blocking a few digits and a few groups will go along way towards reducing the sets and allowing the other filters to be more wide open.

If you are serious about this endeavor then I think someone should do something like what Maddog does in the jackpot games and start a thread for each MM game where people make selections.  Instead of picking 12 WB and 4 MB/PB I think the rules would should be something like:

Predict 2 digits to play, 2 digits to block, 2 groups to play and 2 groups to block and track results by awarding points for correct predictions.  After a while you can add in some of the other filters to predict or add in more digits and groups.  RL does not have the time to do this but I think someone else could take the initiative and do it.  A homework assignment like this will keep people more focused and on task towards the ultimate goals.

Knowledge and success are a result of small incremental improvements and adjustments which takes time.  Anyway that is my 2 cents worth take it or leave it.

Jimmy

JW

You have some very good ideas here.  At this point I don't think we are ready for group play.  It might be

best  to wait until people have a better understanding of the software and more time to find their nich.  This

thread has gotten so long that it is hard to find anything.  Starting a maddog type challenge as you mention

above would be perfect and could be moved to the JP games forum.   I think some don't post there selections

because they are afraid of being wrong or looking bad, no one should be concerned about this in the least.

JW, I don't know if you have the time but if you want to start a challenge thread you have my full blessing.

Each draw a new thread would be created so we would not have to wade through tons of post to see how

and what others are choosing, this thread will be around as long as people keep discussing ideas.  Several

people are still downloading the software every day so for those just getting started they can still use this

thread to find answers or ask questions.

"Knowledge and success are a result of small incremental improvements and adjustments which takes time."

I Agree! 

Remember, playing on paper play does not cost anything and can be a lot of fun.  Jackpots come and go all

the time. Wait until your ready before you start investing your hard earned cash and never feel you have to

play, "when in doubt wait it out."

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3983 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I just wanted to add a couple more things that may help out.  I know that some of you may be feeling

a bit inadequate or maybe feel you will never figure all this out.  Here is what I think and you are welcome

to take it or leave it.  The subconscious mind is one of the best tools we have.  When we sleep most if not

all of us dream.  We may not remember dreaming but that's not important.  Some people try to gain some

insight as what to play using dream content and that's fine but what I feel is the important part of dreaming

is that it's the mind at work.  Nova has a very good episode out about dreams and if you have the time I

suggest you view it, it's called "What are Dreams."   When learning something new I find that getting as

much information as I can even if I don't understand it all is fuel for the subconscious.  Take in as much as you

can durning the day but "Depend" on the subconscious mind and dreams to make the connections.  It's like

using a personal super computer to crunch the data while you sleep.  You may not wake up the next morning

all knowing but give it some time and see what it can do for you.  Before you go to sleep you can set the

critera for what the mind will work on durning the night by focusing on a few things you want to know.  Don't

try to force the process as it will happen naturally if you let it. 

The next thing I would suggest is another Nova program called "The fabric of the cosmos" part 3.  This episode

deals with Quantum mechanics and I think it will help you tune your mind to think in different ways which will

help when playing the lottery.  We often play the lottery using a classical mechanics strategy where we want 

to give random some sort of order.   This program will also support my beliefs that playing every game is the

best way to loose your butt.  Skipping some draws and playing others is not a sure way to win but probability

tells us that if we play every game we will loose much more often then we win.  It is impossible to run analysis

without using probability and we need to know the odds but at the same time we have to consider that the 

probability of a certain event is a probability and often fails when used to describe the outcome of a single event.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    479 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2012, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie,

What you are trying to do is not to hard, RL gave a video of it in the 8 that winsum has on utube. Go back and i think it is video #3 anyway take a look and you will find what you are looking for.  dld

dld,

Thank you I found it on video # 8.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

dld,

Thank you I found it on video # 8.

Frenchie.

Your very welcome Frenchie.  I think RL is on the right track, i have been trying different techniques to help with the right mind set, seems to be helping a bit.  Lets keep the info comming and with the new DM RL is in the process of completing we could very well be ready to go to distance with a group effort.  dld

Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

Jimmy,

You're right, about helping RL,

I'm working on an excel file that will keep track of the filters selected from the 13 members and who will score better.

Since RL's filters list is about 17 filters, 4 memebres will have to take 2 filters and the other 9 members just 1 which is very good

we will have a better concentration I believe.

Now here is the memebers list :

#01    RL-randomlogic
                        #02    winsumloosesum
                        #03    maryland
                        #04    meskhov
                        #05    watchout
                        #06    did7763
                        #07    adulane716
                        #08    oldmanjohnson
                        #09    Blowhard
                        #10    Frenchie
                        #11    aanda0716
                        #12    packfan396
                        #13    CARBOB

And here RL filters list :

ID
                        DE
                        MD
                        ON
                        P3
                        LT
                        ED
                        SD
                        Dig-6
                        Dig-8
                        Dig-9
                        MG
                        Group-A
                        Group-B
                        Group-F
                        Group-I
                        Group-J

Can everyone please pick the filter they want to work with and who wants to get a second one, please do it.

Can everyone post their own choice on this tread and I believe the best way to not have confusion would be, first come first serve,

by posting order and I at the end someone is not happy with his filter we can discuss it.

Like this I can finish setting up this excel file, and put a link on the tread for everyone to have it, and each one could keep track of the game.

One question I need to ask, who doesn't have excel ?  please post.

For those, I will post an PDF file and you could print it and enter manually the results.

That's all for right now.

RL, is that OK with you ? You are the leader on this team.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

The filters I will pick are : ED and SD.

Frenchie.

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

JW

You have some very good ideas here.  At this point I don't think we are ready for group play.  It might be

best  to wait until people have a better understanding of the software and more time to find their nich.  This

thread has gotten so long that it is hard to find anything.  Starting a maddog type challenge as you mention

above would be perfect and could be moved to the JP games forum.   I think some don't post there selections

because they are afraid of being wrong or looking bad, no one should be concerned about this in the least.

JW, I don't know if you have the time but if you want to start a challenge thread you have my full blessing.

Each draw a new thread would be created so we would not have to wade through tons of post to see how

and what others are choosing, this thread will be around as long as people keep discussing ideas.  Several

people are still downloading the software every day so for those just getting started they can still use this

thread to find answers or ask questions.

"Knowledge and success are a result of small incremental improvements and adjustments which takes time."

I Agree! 

Remember, playing on paper play does not cost anything and can be a lot of fun.  Jackpots come and go all

the time. Wait until your ready before you start investing your hard earned cash and never feel you have to

play, "when in doubt wait it out."

RL

Great advice RL !! 

I have a concern, here is a link about math wizards bucking the system, and the lottery officials got the blame:  http://www.lotterypost.com/news/249164   

Now my concern is the lottery officials from the Mega-Millions game will be LOOKING at the threads, and they will adjust the game drawing, with advice from their professional statisticians, to thwart our efforts at predicting the game results.   

I think it is best when group play becomes viable to keep our selections SECRET, and just PM it to Craig.

United States
                              Member #97695
                              September 21, 2010
                              358 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy,

You're right, about helping RL,

I'm working on an excel file that will keep track of the filters selected from the 13 members and who will score better.

Since RL's filters list is about 17 filters, 4 memebres will have to take 2 filters and the other 9 members just 1 which is very good

we will have a better concentration I believe.

Now here is the memebers list :

#01    RL-randomlogic
                              #02    winsumloosesum
                              #03    maryland
                              #04    meskhov
                              #05    watchout
                              #06    did7763
                              #07    adulane716
                              #08    oldmanjohnson
                              #09    Blowhard
                              #10    Frenchie
                              #11    aanda0716
                              #12    packfan396
                              #13    CARBOB

And here RL filters list :

ID
                              DE
                              MD
                              ON
                              P3
                              LT
                              ED
                              SD
                              Dig-6
                              Dig-8
                              Dig-9
                              MG
                              Group-A
                              Group-B
                              Group-F
                              Group-I
                              Group-J

Can everyone please pick the filter they want to work with and who wants to get a second one, please do it.

Can everyone post their own choice on this tread and I believe the best way to not have confusion would be, first come first serve,

by posting order and I at the end someone is not happy with his filter we can discuss it.

Like this I can finish setting up this excel file, and put a link on the tread for everyone to have it, and each one could keep track of the game.

One question I need to ask, who doesn't have excel ?  please post.

For those, I will post an PDF file and you could print it and enter manually the results.

That's all for right now.

RL, is that OK with you ? You are the leader on this team.

Frenchie.

frenchie,

I do not have excel, so PDF is fine.

I can do the Bonus number, I/D, and M/D

But all of this has to get the approval of RL.

Page 64 of 140