Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 59 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
Member #119184
November 16, 2011
29 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

In fact what I got all comes with CD=1, though at first glance I would say it should be 0.

Adam,

i agree at first glance it should be 0 i had it set as a 0 at first, but i looked at the stats. and saw that on average it shows every 3 games, but as 1 it only showed twice in the last 15 draws and is missing for 7 straight. I hope i'm right and thank you for all of your help.

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

P-6 jackpot over here has gone as high as to ar. $ 6 mln which does not happen every day. I think I will give it a try tomorrow. I do not play that game, but such jackpots happen only a few times per year. Just a couple of sets to play.

Adam

MA
      United States
      Member #89094
      March 30, 2010
      245 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

i agree at first glance it should be 0 i had it set as a 0 at first, but i looked at the stats. and saw that on average it shows every 3 games, but as 1 it only showed twice in the last 15 draws and is missing for 7 straight. I hope i'm right and thank you for all of your help.

aanda:

So you are going with cd of 1 then?

I might try 01 to be safe.

Thanks

M

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
        Member #119184
        November 16, 2011
        29 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2012, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

M,

If i had to play now i would pick CD=1, but i'm going to wait and see how i do on my other filters, because i think they need little changes. I havent had time to look deep into the Tuesday's set up just yet, maybe later today. The way i set my filters is i set the one that are more obvious to hit and according to those i set the rest making sure they dont overlap and i get 0 sets returned, if it makes sense. If there are any filters that are "maybes" like CD in this case, i set em to 2 values to begin with, so CD=0-1, than i do RFW and if i get playable amount of sets returned i'll keep it as that (better safe than sorry), but if i get too many sets returned and i feel like the rest of my filters are correct and i shouldnt touch, i go to my "maybes" and set them at one value such as CD=1 in this case, which should drop down good amount of sets returned. I hope this helps and i'll post my final set up sometime tomorrow. In mean time If you have any questions on any filters or you want to compare feel free to ask.

Thanks

A

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl is possible to configure the filters to play up to five or more consecutive sweepstakes sweepstakes? For example, create the game with filters to play up to 7 consecutive draws with the last 4 draws filtering using two numbers in each group?

MA
            United States
            Member #89094
            March 30, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Aanda:

Thanks for the reply.  Can you tell me does there exist a chart for the correlation of which filters work together so we know which ones work in tandem?

I have asked this before and never got any replies from anyone.  I know a few others asked RL for such an outline but I don't know if he saw the posting.

This I don't have to say would be a tremendous help to say the least, especially for us newbies to the system like myself.

Thank you for your help!

M

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

The trend is your friend.Thumbs Up

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Any feelings for digit 7?  Looks like it could go either way but leaning to miss from the data charts.

Maybe play this one 01?

Thanks

M

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi dld:

I was thinking the same settings but it looks like Gr B might be missing based on the data.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks

M

Mes and Adam,

I would tend to agree but when group A has hit seems and looks like B has been there also.  Possible but lets put a setup together before the draw with all things there so we have something to build on.  RL said he was hoping to be up and running in about 2 weeks.  Do we want to go with BH in the filters and groups with or without the B.  Also need some Decade settings if we are going to set and digits if we want to fine tune this setup.  Lets put this together before the draw tommorow and see how we do as a team.  dld

Eugene Oregan
                    United States
                    Member #128629
                    May 29, 2012
                    419 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Flossdog is right go with the trend, what has happend before will happen again.  Maybe not exact but to a certain degree it will, kind of like when 37 hits and the following draw 47 is there.  We dont have to be exact just close in different areas.  With the right groups set we can and will get 5 of 5 just need to adjust the filters to the trend, not alot just enough. Remember RL said groups and digits are super filters.  dld

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Any feelings for digit 7?  Looks like it could go either way but leaning to miss from the data charts.

Maybe play this one 01?

Thanks

M

Mes,

Digit 7 is not looking like a hit, i think it is going to but might be a couple of draws before it starts to come back. dld

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                        Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

7 has a 2.7 average and a skip of 4 right now, it came out only once in the last 11 draws and it is the one with the higher skip compare to the other digits right now, so to me it has a good chance and if not this time then very soon.

Serge.

Eugene Oregan
                          United States
                          Member #128629
                          May 29, 2012
                          419 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

7 has a 2.7 average and a skip of 4 right now, it came out only once in the last 11 draws and it is the one with the higher skip compare to the other digits right now, so to me it has a good chance and if not this time then very soon.

Serge.

Yes it is overdue to come but i think it will be at least 2 draws still holding, could be wrong, interesting to see which direction it will go. dld

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes it is overdue to come but i think it will be at least 2 draws still holding, could be wrong, interesting to see which direction it will go. dld

dld,

Just curious, it's just a feeling or do you go by analysis ? Thanks.

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

dld,

Just curious, it's just a feeling or do you go by analysis ? Thanks.

Frenchie,

I would say 70% analysis and 30% feeling. dld

Page 59 of 140