Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 55 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Eugene Oregan
United States
Member #128629
May 29, 2012
419 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

did

The RAC option is designed around a certain type of setup and is geared toward a 4of5 match.  The more you reduce

the more likely you will loose the 4of5's.  There are limits to how many sets can be reduced and still maintain a 4of5.

If your setup produces or traps all 5 winning numbers the more likely RAC is going to trap at least one 4of5.  RAC is

math based and does not wheel the numbers like a normal wheel. It wheels the entire line and starts with the assumption

that the winning line is somewhere within the temp file.  It first has to pick the starting set at random but then uses

pure math to reduce from that point.   The first run it treats each line as if it was the winning set and checks it against

all the other sets.  From this information it is able to calculate how many total numbers are used in all the sets then from

this it calculates the number of sets that have none of the winning numbers.  If you have 15 different numbers and each

set has 5 numbers then you can build 3 sets with no repeating numbers.  Find three sets that have no repeating numbers 

and here you have something that most don't consider.  Lets say that the first set has none of the numbers of the other

two.  Next we find another set that only has 1 number from one of the other sets then one that has two and so on and

on.  If done correctly then one of the reduced sets will have a 4of5.  This is why I say to use a certain type of setup.  Once

this is complete then these remaining sets are optimized to reduce as much as possible.  The next stage does it's thing

and so on and on until you have the best possible lines that the offer the best coverage from the temp file.  There is a

limit to this process that when reached it cannot continue to reduce.  Once that limit is reached the program must choose

a set at random to remove from the list in order to continue reducing.  Each time ii has to do this, it a gamble but it also 

uses a sort of biased approach to ensure the random selection meets a few requirements before it is removed.  All this

takes millions and millions of calculations but it does very well.  I have a much more advanced version but it is not finished

yet.

The explanation is very detailed, but you created the DM and you are very through, i trust you RL and would not expect any less from you.  Makes sense that the reduction will eliminate losing sets and winning sets also.  dld

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4054 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

did

It's a touch and go sort of thing, we only have to get everything correct once to make it all worth it.

The big games are tough but I still think we can do it.  My goal is to hit as many smaller prizes while

waiting on the big one.   I play my 5-39 mostly and for the most part I play for free being that I fund

my play with my winnings.  All we need is a few 4of5's and maybe a 4+1 and we can play for a long

time for no out of pocket cost.  Anytime you remove even one number from the pool we are taking a

risk, reducing from almost 4 million down to 25 is taking a lot of risk.  A few months back I hit 2ea 5of5

in one week, one on 108 lines and the other on 100.  I lost both JPs getting down to my 15 line limit.

I hit at least 5 to 10 Jp's a year but loose them in the final reduction process.  I am always working on

ways to avoid this but so far the only thing I have found that works 100% of the time is to buy all the

tickets. 

PS. everything will come together as you keep using the software. Don't try to learn it all in one day

just learn as you go.  There will always be another JP so play on paper as much as needed.  I hope

that everyone knows that this is a in it for the long hall sort of process.  I still make mistakes in my

analysis but I don't let it get me down because we are attempting the impossible.

I guess what I am saying is that there is no shame in missing a value or values as long as you give it

your all

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4054 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Another word of advice for what it is worth, try to play detatched from the game.  If you feel that you

need to be correct then you will end up burnt out.   I tackle the lottery like any other thing I do.  I

first get all the information I can gather then make a choice based on my understanding.  We are all

going to make incorrect guesses time to time but try to keep a positive attitude.  Don't let the lottery

become a taskmaster or it will work you to death feeding you nothing but crumbs.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #65711
        October 4, 2008
        39 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2012, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys,

Sorry to interrupt the posting for tonights drawing, but i want know if anyone has loosen their filters and just run a the RFW, RAC, or the RLP and saved the numbers. Then see if the winning number fell in there? When I say loose I mean maybe a return of 300 or less but more than 100.

Thanks

A.

watch out's avatar - behold
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #129908
          July 1, 2012
          207 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2012, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys,

Sorry to interrupt the posting for tonights drawing, but i want know if anyone has loosen their filters and just run a the RFW, RAC, or the RLP and saved the numbers. Then see if the winning number fell in there? When I say loose I mean maybe a return of 300 or less but more than 100.

Thanks

A.

Please note I ran 618 lines on RFW and then got 8 lines from RLP.  See a few posts above.

Just do it......

United States
            Member #65711
            October 4, 2008
            39 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2012, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Please note I ran 618 lines on RFW and then got 8 lines from RLP.  See a few posts above.

I see the settings, Thanks!

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4054 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2012, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

A

I think many people have played this way and 300 sets is the upper limit of a good amount

for the RAC option.  In backtest RAC has hit many 5of5 prizes with fewer than 20 lines.  A 

good setup is needed for this to happen but there is no reason for it not to keep hitting but

don't expect a 5of5 every time.  RLP is a work in progress and gives mixed results as far as

I am concerned.  Several have posted on the topic and you might search the thread to see

how they faired using it or maybe someone will reply.  Welcome to the post.

RL

United States
                Member #65711
                October 4, 2008
                39 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

A

I think many people have played this way and 300 sets is the upper limit of a good amount

for the RAC option.  In backtest RAC has hit many 5of5 prizes with fewer than 20 lines.  A 

good setup is needed for this to happen but there is no reason for it not to keep hitting but

don't expect a 5of5 every time.  RLP is a work in progress and gives mixed results as far as

I am concerned.  Several have posted on the topic and you might search the thread to see

how they faired using it or maybe someone will reply.  Welcome to the post.

RL

Thank you, I'm trying test my filters, which I know thats what everyone here is doing also!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                  Tn
                  United States
                  Member #54963
                  September 4, 2007
                  1166 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Another word of advice for what it is worth, try to play detatched from the game.  If you feel that you

need to be correct then you will end up burnt out.   I tackle the lottery like any other thing I do.  I

first get all the information I can gather then make a choice based on my understanding.  We are all

going to make incorrect guesses time to time but try to keep a positive attitude.  Don't let the lottery

become a taskmaster or it will work you to death feeding you nothing but crumbs.

RL

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2012, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

tonights draw, 02-03-04-08-43 never seen that coming, Oh well anything can happen.

RL

United States
                      Member #97695
                      September 21, 2010
                      358 Posts
                      Posted: July 28, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

tonights draw, 02-03-04-08-43 never seen that coming, Oh well anything can happen.

RL

Well RL,

At least I got the Bonus ball!!

But Man-o-Man the drawing came from two groups, A and B.

Three numbers from group A, that is what do me in, do me in, oh!! Babe it did me in. Oogle,Rudolph

If I had played random all the groups, I may have faired better.

Which is what I may do next time.

Now I am paranoid, could it be the lottery folks are keeping an eyes on this thread?

United States
                        Member #97695
                        September 21, 2010
                        358 Posts
                        Posted: July 28, 2012, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Mega Millions jackpot winning ticket in California

RELEASE DATE: 7/27/2012

There was one jackpot winning ticket in the July 27, 2012 Mega Millions drawing.  The winning ticket was bought in California.  The jackpot was an estimated $52 million.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: July 28, 2012, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Well RL,

At least I got the Bonus ball!!

But Man-o-Man the drawing came from two groups, A and B.

Three numbers from group A, that is what do me in, do me in, oh!! Babe it did me in. Oogle,Rudolph

If I had played random all the groups, I may have faired better.

Which is what I may do next time.

Now I am paranoid, could it be the lottery folks are keeping an eyes on this thread?

BH

While it's a rare event MM has had 4 draws where the forth number has come from group B.

I think it's just part of the game.   Anytime I see all low or all high numbers I expect that some

person will hit the JP because many buy tickets with all the numbers less than 10.  I expect that

many more 4of5 winning tickets were sold then for a normal draw.  There was one draw were

the 5th number came from group C.  Stuff happens.

RL

Bang Head

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: July 28, 2012, 3:34 am - IP Logged

Guys

What I'm going to do is do setups for the next 10 MM games and see what filters work for me the best. I will not post pics anymore as it does clutter up things here.

RL, as soon as figured out pls let me know which filter/filters need to be taken care of. I'll see then where I could fit in best.

Adam

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2012, 4:40 am - IP Logged

RL,

is there anyway to add a filter to eliminate  just an end digit? or am I missing a step? Just eliminating a digit also eliminates the decade. I mean if I want to eliminate the three's 3-13-23-33 etc  I will end up eliminating every 30 digit too. Thanks!

fd

Page 55 of 140