Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 52 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97695
September 21, 2010
358 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2012, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Ok meskhov

How do I get the image larger?

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure.  I post pictures as I described earlier to dld via paint and photobucket.

Maybe others can chime in?

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4094 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2012, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Ok meskhov

How do I get the image larger?

BH

There is a program called snagit that has a 30 day trial which you can use to capture any part

of the screen and then scale it to any size.  Tinypic.com is another pic hosting site that is easy

to use and it's free.  I use a older version of snagit and it works very well.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5397 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2012, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I use Snagit also and it works great.  You can also do a Print Screen then copy and past into your Piant program then edit if needed.  I also use http://www.flickr.com/  where I can upload the pics and post them here at LP.  I used to use tinypic.com but the captcha are a pain in the keester.

United States
          Member #97695
          September 21, 2010
          358 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2012, 12:28 am - IP Logged

BH

There is a program called snagit that has a 30 day trial which you can use to capture any part

of the screen and then scale it to any size.  Tinypic.com is another pic hosting site that is easy

to use and it's free.  I use a older version of snagit and it works very well.

RL

Thanks Craig,

I think I have the process down, Tinypic is photobucket.

I wanted to post the results of my DM,  MM for Friday. Now when I try to copy the results by highlighting and right click copy, DM won't allow me to copy.

So I made the results full screen, take a picture of it and am trying to post it.

But the problem is the numbers are too small to see. Here is an example.

United States
            Member #97695
            September 21, 2010
            358 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2012, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks Craig,

I think I have the process down, Tinypic is photobucket.

I wanted to post the results of my DM,  MM for Friday. Now when I try to copy the results by highlighting and right click copy, DM won't allow me to copy.

So I made the results full screen, take a picture of it and am trying to post it.

But the problem is the numbers are too small to see. Here is an example.

Here is a setting for MM using the suggest button.

United States
              Member #97695
              September 21, 2010
              358 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2012, 12:54 am - IP Logged

I use Snagit also and it works great.  You can also do a Print Screen then copy and past into your Piant program then edit if needed.  I also use http://www.flickr.com/  where I can upload the pics and post them here at LP.  I used to use tinypic.com but the captcha are a pain in the keester.

Is flickr easer to use than tinypic.com?

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4094 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2012, 1:42 am - IP Logged

BH

Anyone that wants to read the small stuff can R-click the picture you post and then save it to there computer.

Then they can use windows viewer and enlarge it as much as they need to read it.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4094 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2012, 1:50 am - IP Logged

BH

You can also use notepad to view the results and set the font to any size. 

Navigate to the C:\DMP-BG\GAMES folder then look for these files.

For MegaMillions

MAIN1.TXT = Main sets

TEMP1.TXT = Temp  sets

For PowerBall

MAIN2.TXT=Main sets

TEMP2.TXT=Temp sets

Only post pics that are really needed to save bandwith, too many picks just clutter things up.

RL

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2012, 4:46 am - IP Logged

Adam

I had 4 of 5 numbers but ended with 5x 2of5 and played 12 lines so I lost $7.00.  I blocked digit 5 and it

hit.  My daughter came buy to take us out to dinner and I had to do a speedy setup and should of just

skipped playing but my P-5 does not get so high very often and the temptation was just too great .  I am

ahead for the month so not that big of a deal, it would have been nice to hit though.

RL

RL

Same in here. I played 9 lines nad had 3 x 2 of 5 which is good for nothing. I group put in play didn't hit and with 1 digit same story.

Adam

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2012, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Hey guys,

Was wondering if someone could tell me the easiest way to show a picture of my screenshot, did have 4 of the 5 that were drawn for PB lastnight and want to show the difference between my set up and what M had.  Did run RFW and the lines were 180 ran RAC and the least it would reduce to was 18 lines did not want to spend $36 for one draw.  So ran RSG and it gave me 10 lines so i played $20 and the best i came up with was 2 of 5.  Even looked at the 18 lines and 2 of 5 was the best it could do with 4 numbers with reduction.  When i checked before the draw the best i could do was match 3.  Anyway any help if i can show a pic would be greatly appreciated.  Also all of the explaining of different filters and how the work with each other is a very big help thank you RL, Adam and all who are schooling me. DigitMasters is a great name.  Dld

dld,

If I understand you correctly you didn't have a 5 of 5 in your full wheel run. If it was so then there's rather slim chance for good prizes running either RSG or RAC. It does happen, but it's not too much to be counted on.

You can still rerun the RAC if you find there are too many sets after the first run. Just click it so many times as it takes. If it's still to many then you can use Split. So first off export your sets after the first run of the RAC to the Main then keep clicking RAC as long as you need. Then you have 2 options. One: playing what's left in the Temp file after multiple RAC process. The other, if it's still too many of them in Temp then you can use Split option. That will put in your Temp file sets which are the difference between what's in Main file and what is in the Temp file. Often times you'll be left with a few sets like 4-5.

Adam

Eugene Oregan
                        United States
                        Member #128629
                        May 29, 2012
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2012, 7:55 am - IP Logged

dld,

If I understand you correctly you didn't have a 5 of 5 in your full wheel run. If it was so then there's rather slim chance for good prizes running either RSG or RAC. It does happen, but it's not too much to be counted on.

You can still rerun the RAC if you find there are too many sets after the first run. Just click it so many times as it takes. If it's still to many then you can use Split. So first off export your sets after the first run of the RAC to the Main then keep clicking RAC as long as you need. Then you have 2 options. One: playing what's left in the Temp file after multiple RAC process. The other, if it's still too many of them in Temp then you can use Split option. That will put in your Temp file sets which are the difference between what's in Main file and what is in the Temp file. Often times you'll be left with a few sets like 4-5.

Adam

Adam,

So if i dont have a 5 of 5 within my back testing will probably not have any 3 of 5, or 4 of 5 prizes.  So even if i have the 5 winning numbers in the numbers DM wheels will not give me a win guarantee of say 3 of 5 at least once?  I have had once so far where i had all 5 of the winning #s in the setup and only did recieve one 3 of 5 win.  Thanks for explaining, also thank you M for your help and all of the other responses for pics.  dld

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Adam,

So if i dont have a 5 of 5 within my back testing will probably not have any 3 of 5, or 4 of 5 prizes.  So even if i have the 5 winning numbers in the numbers DM wheels will not give me a win guarantee of say 3 of 5 at least once?  I have had once so far where i had all 5 of the winning #s in the setup and only did recieve one 3 of 5 win.  Thanks for explaining, also thank you M for your help and all of the other responses for pics.  dld

dld,

It may happen that having only 4 of the 5 winning numbers the reduction will not kill a 4 of 5. Though, if the case is that say you have 100 sets in your Temp file and only 1x 4 of 5 there,  there's a high probability you will lose it  in the RAC.

However if you have all the winning numbers, then most of the time you will have at least a 3 of 5. Pretty often a 4 of 5 or a couple of them. We must remember this is a reduction so there's some cost to it. It's a trade-off between using more filters and RAC or RSG to get down to the number of sets we can afford to play.

Adam

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5397 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2012, 11:45 am - IP Logged

MegaMillions Filters - Friday July 27 2012 Drawing

R-F-W Run Full Wheel - 1200 + Sets (Text file)  https://www.box.com/s/c3e6539aa301f4c3f7c6

R-L-P Run Lexi Program - 26 Sets (Text File)  https://www.box.com/s/6b85657a0d34a668eaee

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2012, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Winsum:

This states Powerball not MM?

Please advise.

M

Page 52 of 140