Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 48 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2012, 7:00 am - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for your recommendations and advice !  Makes me feel a lot better.

This draw was a bit tough as even though the data said it might go either way we still have to choose an option.  I was told by an experienced player ne time to always go with the trend.  Such as if a number is repeating, continue going with it.  I need to practice this advice more in my selections.

Perfect example of this was the group A filter.

Anyway let's try again tonight with Powerball.

Thanks Again!

M

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2012, 7:03 am - IP Logged

You bet, was working on the pb setup as we are speaking, need to finish soon 2:45 am comes quickly.  Will talk to you tommorrow before the draw and compare what we see as a possible setup. dld

dld:

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, let's compare tomorrow on a possible game plan.  I'll see what I can come up with for settings.

Thanks again for all your help!

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just wanted to throw out a word of caution,  I know that everyone wants to jump in and start

playing very soon but we are not ready yet.  When I play I take a very methodical approach and

certain data points must exist before I am willing to take a chance.  Throwing money at every draw

is the best way to loose that I know of.  As we move foward each person must decide if this pool is

for them.  We don't even have the filters assigned yet and several have not even bothered to post

or PM me their selections.   So far what I see resembles some excited kids full of energy running 

around like it's recess time.  I would like to see a room full of doctors discussing the details of the

procedure.  I would rather see people taking a shot at explaining why they think a value will show 

then to post the value it's self.   This would give me some point of reference that I could use to

offer advice, who knows, I might learn something new.  I am currently working on a few mods that

will allow you to test your selections against real data similar to the games.  This way you don't have

to wait 3 or 4 days to see how you would have done while allowing you to get some real world experience

under your belt.    We are attempting a feat that many consider impossible, randomness may very well

be the toughest apponent you will ever face but it does have a few weak points.  To win we have to

find these and exploit them as much as possible.  Several of the members I chose are beta testers and

have been using DM or one of the older versions for a few years, these people know what we are up

against and I trust them and there decisions but the people just comming on need some more time to

find their groove.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2012, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Guys:

Here is what we should have had last night!  I only blocked the dm and do settings and no auto cover!

What do you think about this setup?

Thanks guys!

M

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2012, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just wanted to throw out a word of caution,  I know that everyone wants to jump in and start

playing very soon but we are not ready yet.  When I play I take a very methodical approach and

certain data points must exist before I am willing to take a chance.  Throwing money at every draw

is the best way to loose that I know of.  As we move foward each person must decide if this pool is

for them.  We don't even have the filters assigned yet and several have not even bothered to post

or PM me their selections.   So far what I see resembles some excited kids full of energy running 

around like it's recess time.  I would like to see a room full of doctors discussing the details of the

procedure.  I would rather see people taking a shot at explaining why they think a value will show 

then to post the value it's self.   This would give me some point of reference that I could use to

offer advice, who knows, I might learn something new.  I am currently working on a few mods that

will allow you to test your selections against real data similar to the games.  This way you don't have

to wait 3 or 4 days to see how you would have done while allowing you to get some real world experience

under your belt.    We are attempting a feat that many consider impossible, randomness may very well

be the toughest apponent you will ever face but it does have a few weak points.  To win we have to

find these and exploit them as much as possible.  Several of the members I chose are beta testers and

have been using DM or one of the older versions for a few years, these people know what we are up

against and I trust them and there decisions but the people just comming on need some more time to

find their groove.

RL

RL:

I'm still unsure of my selections for filters.  Can you give me a couple of days to figure which ones I will tackle?

Just want to make sure that's all.

Thank you.

M

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

RL:

I'm still unsure of my selections for filters.  Can you give me a couple of days to figure which ones I will tackle?

Just want to make sure that's all.

Thank you.

M

M

Take all the time you need, I want you to search until you feel good about your selections.

I suggest working on a series of filters that all work togeather.  Consider this, let's say that

you want to work on DO, DE and MD.  If you set DO=1 and DE=2 then MD must equal 2. 

Many of the filters work in conjunction with others so if you find one value for a certain filter

then use that value to help you range another.  Again, lets say that DO=1 and DE=2 then

we know that at least 2 of the numbers will be even so the max ON's would be 3 and the

fewest could be could be 1.   Another example let's look at DB.  If DB is thought to be 0 for

the next draw then we know that all five right digits in the set must come from 4 to 0.  If

we then look at HD and think it will be something like 2/3 then we know that the upper digits

that we select should be ranged to account for this.  Many times finding a couple values that

can be set to  one or two values will give you some very good information as to what the others

filters should be set.  Filter interaction is a little advanced but once you know what the filter does

then you can get the most out of any setting.  Think of it in the same way we were taught to

check our answers in math.  If 2+2=4 then 2*2=4.  If 2+2=4 then 4/2 = 2, very simple but you

need to know which filters support each other.   Try to find a point of reference and then move 

through the filters based on how they are connected.  Sometimes using more than one similar

filter can give you the value you need.  I have been using this system for many many years and

I still make mistakes.  Several filters can be missed in any one draw and still hit the 4of5 level

prizes.  The groups and digits are the most critical but with a good filter setup one can opt to

not use them at all.  DM is built to give the person more than one setup option, some days we

will play digits and groups and some days digits or groups and some we may not use them at all.

I think you are doing well and right now you are still learning, take your time and do it right. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

watch out's avatar - behold
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #129908
              July 1, 2012
              200 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

The two filters I submitted to RL was the S/D and group A

I base tonight PB draw on the following for S/D

1st click... here what I see

+++5

4 looks great

2nd

+++55

Now 3 and 4 looks great

3rd

+++554

3 look good

4th

+++5544

So I now see 33 first two and then I see it twice under the 54, I also see it sliding in from the right

Based on this I select filter number 3 to play tonight.

Group A

1st click

+++0

zero looks good

2nd

+++02

0lll0010

those three ones looks good

3rd

+++021

o

looks good

4th

+++0211

blank

Based on other blanks I go with Block

What say you Rl and Adam? Please give pro and con comments.

Just do it......

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                858 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2012, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

RL

I wanted to ask if you got any hot tips for finding correct TB value for MM? This filter is directly linked to base digits and I noticed that generally speaking it ranges between 3 and 6. Of course, such things as TB=2  2 times in a row can always happen. However before it hit 2 times it was out 57 games and should occur every every 15 games. I would not expect now TB=8 though it's dead on it's average. I think TB will be 4 in the next draw.

Thanks.

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  858 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2012, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

watch out,

As to groups I dare not say anything as I have not analysed how they dance in PB at all. Right now as we said it's gonna be MM then I'd rather look at MM and see what the game says about it.

As far as SD is concerned I would think of playing 4 as it's dead on its average and looking at the last draws I have not seen 3 times 5 in a row. One more thing and that may amaze you.  The value of 2 would not surprise me a lot. It's on its average and the shape of its last hit resembles a lot what happens now.

Adam

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #129908
                    July 1, 2012
                    200 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2012, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Silly me, I slept right through the MM announcement. Mega Million it is.

Just do it......

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      858 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2012, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Silly me, I slept right through the MM announcement. Mega Million it is.

watch out,

If you mean MM I think I would play SD=5. As to group A, I would not block it allowing it to run wild. It's on a hitting streak and has hit 7 times in the last 10 draws which means to me it can hit again. I see B as a more likely candidate for blocking.

Adam

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Adams, I was picking from PB as that is what I understood we would be playing. I must have not read the post that said it would be MM.  I had stopped looking at MM.

Henceforth, I will only be looking at two filters with MM.

Just do it......

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2012, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

WO

Just a couple things you may want to consider.

1st.    always start with a small bias for the top hitting value

2nd.   I find the best time for a value to hit is right after it's self.

If you track the skips for almost any value you will find that a skip of 0 is best.

this does not mean it will hit in the next draw but look to see how long and

what it's average is for a 0 skip.

3rd.   When looking at the bias search watch for something like -xx-----x-x 

and pay attention to the first value which in this instance is a  "-"  I would most

days plan on another couple skips.  The draw is random and anything can happen

but many times the first value is my pointer.

It dose not take a lot of analysis, what it takes is lots of exposure so that when you

see something like this you play it.   You have to look at the entire string of values and

the make a kind of rough count to see what it's hit rate has been it the short term.

The highest hitting value is the highest hitting value for a reason, Don't play it because

of the bias returns per say but instead look for a deficit within the data,  If a value takes

up 40% of the sets in the matrix then expect it to take up 40% of a smaller sample.  If it

is not there then it has a good chance of showing in the next draw.  Random sampling

works very well for the lottery.  The bias search is a controled sample taken from a random

group of events and the sequence is not a predictor but a measure of population given

the sample size.   When the data shows close to 50/50 then you may want to skip it and

move to the next.

I want to add that this is mostly for the top two hitting values for each filter, if looking at a

value other than the top two then it can still be used but you have to change it a bit because

each value operates within a window.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Another tip is this, if we knew the size of sample to use for each filters bias search

we could hit every time.  Backtesting of the sample sizes that produced the best

or easiest data from which to pick the value is something to consider.  To do this,

after the draw write down the filters that you want to test along with the values that

hit.  Next remove the last draw from the database and run the bias search for those

filters.  Do this enough and it will help to know how many draws to include in your

bias search. 

RL

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #129908
                              July 1, 2012
                              200 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

RL and Adam thanks for the replies. I believe my biggest problems are looking over calm filters to volatile ones from two lotteries. Specialization is the name of the game.

Just do it......

Page 48 of 140