Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 49 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2012, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

" Another example let's look at DB.  If DB is thought to be 0 for

the next draw then we know that all five right digits in the set must come from 4 to 0."

RL:

Can you enlighten me on this as db was 0 in this draw and the included digits came from 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9

Thank You

M

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5913 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

meskhov,

DB = 2

(Double Base) The number of left and right digits 1, 2, 3 in a drawing. For example in the drawing 5/4/2012: 04-11-21-42-53. Not counting the Mega Ball.. Count all the numbers 04, 11, 21, 42, 53 that have 2 Base Digits 1, 2, 3. So we have a total of 2 (11and 21). 

Hope I didn't miss any

5-9-38-46-51

DB=0

DOUBLE BASE (db) NUMBERS

11 12 13 21 22 23 31 32 33 

MA
      United States
      Member #89094
      March 30, 2010
      245 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Carbob:

Thanks for the reply and explanation!

I can't seem to find my master list where it explains what all the filters mean and do.

Can you direct me to it please?

Thank You!

M

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

If there are filters or things that need explanations, pls go ahead and ask the questions. It should now before you spend any money on the play. Especially if you want to take care of some filters you should know them inside out.

Adam

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5913 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Its a PDF file that WSLS created, I use Adobe Reader, if you have that, just open it up and search .

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3986 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

" Another example let's look at DB.  If DB is thought to be 0 for

the next draw then we know that all five right digits in the set must come from 4 to 0."

RL:

Can you enlighten me on this as db was 0 in this draw and the included digits came from 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9

Thank You

M

M

Bob is correct so if DB = 0 then none of the base digits 1-2-3 could be used as the second digit in any

number.  This would mean that all the second digits would have to come from digits 4-5-6-7-8-9-0.

Lets say that you set DB=0 and SD=5 then each set produced would contain a different second digit.

If DB=0 and SD=4 then two numbers in each line produced would share a second digit.  Now if you

thought that DO=2 then you would want to use at least 2 odd digits 5-7-9. and  again if ON was thought

to be 3 then in this case you would use all 3l.   A DO number has two odd digits and a DE has 2 even 

digits.  A MD or mixed digit number "any number with one odd and one even digit" can be odd or even. 

If DO and DE are set to a single value then MD does not need to be set at all.  If you have OD=2 and DE=1

the MD has to hit 2.   All the filters except ES, DS, OS AND NS have connecting filters.  It may seem a little

confusing at first but you will make the connections as you move along. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

M

Bob is correct so if DB = 0 then none of the base digits 1-2-3 could be used as the second digit in any

number.  This would mean that all the second digits would have to come from digits 4-5-6-7-8-9-0.

Lets say that you set DB=0 and SD=5 then each set produced would contain a different second digit.

If DB=0 and SD=4 then two numbers in each line produced would share a second digit.  Now if you

thought that DO=2 then you would want to use at least 2 odd digits 5-7-9. and  again if ON was thought

to be 3 then in this case you would use all 3l.   A DO number has two odd digits and a DE has 2 even 

digits.  A MD or mixed digit number "any number with one odd and one even digit" can be odd or even. 

If DO and DE are set to a single value then MD does not need to be set at all.  If you have OD=2 and DE=1

the MD has to hit 2.   All the filters except ES, DS, OS AND NS have connecting filters.  It may seem a little

confusing at first but you will make the connections as you move along. 

RL

RL:

Thanks for the detailed explanations!

I will look into this some more to clarify any questions I might have.

Regards

M

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3986 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

M

The main idea here is if you can find any filter that looks very good then you can often work out

several other filters to a smaller value or even a single value and also it can help select a digit

or two.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

MA
                  United States
                  Member #89094
                  March 30, 2010
                  245 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Any thoughts on PB?  I'm thinking block group A and digit 7 and 0 so far and putting gr b into play.

thanks

United States
                    Member #128704
                    May 31, 2012
                    16 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys.

Since we have 13 pool members I would like to ask what amount of money we should start with.  I am

thinking $30.77 ea which would give us a bankroll of $400.00.  This would allow us to play 16 draws of

25 lines each.  I suggest that we reinvest any smaller prizes of $100.00 or less back into the game.

I don't want it to be a problem for anyone so we can half the $30.77 to $15.39 if needed.  We really don't

need to have more than the cost of a few draws on hand at any one time.   These are just  suggestions

and I need feedback to move ahead.  I will open a bank account just for the pool and need to have at least

one other person on the account in case something was to happen to me.  I hope to be up and running in

about two weeks.  PM me any concerns you may have.

RL

That amount is fine with me as well. If you are using paypal to collect the funds I don't think there is a transaction fee if the money is sent as a gift.

Packfan396

United States
                      Member #128704
                      May 31, 2012
                      16 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just wanted to throw out a word of caution,  I know that everyone wants to jump in and start

playing very soon but we are not ready yet.  When I play I take a very methodical approach and

certain data points must exist before I am willing to take a chance.  Throwing money at every draw

is the best way to loose that I know of.  As we move foward each person must decide if this pool is

for them.  We don't even have the filters assigned yet and several have not even bothered to post

or PM me their selections.   So far what I see resembles some excited kids full of energy running 

around like it's recess time.  I would like to see a room full of doctors discussing the details of the

procedure.  I would rather see people taking a shot at explaining why they think a value will show 

then to post the value it's self.   This would give me some point of reference that I could use to

offer advice, who knows, I might learn something new.  I am currently working on a few mods that

will allow you to test your selections against real data similar to the games.  This way you don't have

to wait 3 or 4 days to see how you would have done while allowing you to get some real world experience

under your belt.    We are attempting a feat that many consider impossible, randomness may very well

be the toughest apponent you will ever face but it does have a few weak points.  To win we have to

find these and exploit them as much as possible.  Several of the members I chose are beta testers and

have been using DM or one of the older versions for a few years, these people know what we are up

against and I trust them and there decisions but the people just comming on need some more time to

find their groove.

RL

RL,

I will send you filter selections after reviewing how I've done with tonights PB setup to get a feel for which filters I seem to be hitting. I tightened up the settings on the last MM and missed a few I thought were good, but also hit many I liked the setup on as well. 

Packfan396

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                        Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2012, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I beleive that there is a miss-calculation for the filter # 22 OD and 23 ED in the data base or maybe its the one install in my computer that is mis-calculating, for example for the last MM draw 7/24/12 : 5  9  38  46  51

Filter OD : Take the right digit from all 5 numbers and count how many are ODD.

Here it should return 3 and in my data base it return a 4 ?

Filter ED : Take the right digit from all 5 numbers and count how many are EVEN.

Here it should return 2 and in my data base it return a 3 ?

Can you double check please I want to know if it come from my computer or the software, thank you.

Serge.

United States
                          Member #97695
                          September 21, 2010
                          358 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Any thoughts on PB?  I'm thinking block group A and digit 7 and 0 so far and putting gr b into play.

thanks

meskhov,

At this stage its best to concentrate on one game and master it.  When you shift around it is easy to get confused, as the matrices and settings of each game is different.

I have decided to concentrate on MM for now and master it.

The amount of balls is different in the two games, even though we use the same filters, one can get confused and mix up settings for one game with another, because the mind was thinking of MM, and you were playing PB.

It happens, switching from cash five to pick 6, I find it confusing, as once's brain takes awhile to make the change in thinking.

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I beleive that there is a miss-calculation for the filter # 22 OD and 23 ED in the data base or maybe its the one install in my computer that is mis-calculating, for example for the last MM draw 7/24/12 : 5  9  38  46  51

Filter ED : Take the right digit from all 5 numbers and count how many are EVEN.

Can you double check please I want to know if it come from my computer or the software, thank you.

Serge.

frenchie,

I agree with you, there does appear to be a few bugs in the program.

For example I set all the filters as recorded in the data base for the recent draw, and set the filters of those not recorded wide open.

When I run RFW, sometimes I get no sets.

And sometimes the sets I get does not give me the expected 5/5.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3986 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Serge.

frenchie

There are 4 odd digits, 1-3-5-9

Odd digits are only counted once and both left and right digits are used.

RL

Page 49 of 140