Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 51 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97695
September 21, 2010
358 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2012, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

RL in one of his recent posts mentioned something very important. That is given we could find the good range for a filter we could hit it almost all the time.

Lets' look at one of those cases where to hit a value seemed almost impossible. The example comes from MM. TB I mean TB filter 2 draws ago. If we look at the bias search for this filter we see that the value of 2 is same as that for 3 and not far away from the value for TB=4 and 5. Sure enough 4 is less than 5 or 6, but we have to look at it sort relatively. The value of 4 for TB=2 means much more than the same value for TB=3 as on average it hit far less often. I do not say I'd have had the guts to play it as the only value, but it was sort of rational to consider it seriously.

Adam

In a case like this, I play a range rather than a single value.

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2012, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Blowhard;

Yes, this T/B filter has been my main obstacle of getting in the right range as it jumps leaps and bounds it seems every drawing.

I think I may have to run it wide open and then adjust some others to get the line counts back down again.

If you have any other ideas please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4094 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2012, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

what is it thats happening? when I tried downloading the program pop ups kept coming up one on top of another and would not stop until I tried rebooting it. helpSmash

retxx

Try running a malware/virus scan.  It sounds to me like your web browse is being redirected.

I would also suggest downloading a program call stinger.exe from McAfee and run it.  This is a

free download and runs very fast.  I don't know which if any Malware programs you run but

Malwarebytes as a very good free version.  It is often wise to run more than one malware scan

tool to ensure your computer is clean.   A word of caution, some of these malware providers will

install spyware on your computer then want a fee to remove it.  Start with malwarebytes first

as it will catch just about anything and it's free.

Hope this helps

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4094 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I had 4 of 5 numbers but ended with 5x 2of5 and played 12 lines so I lost $7.00.  I blocked digit 5 and it

hit.  My daughter came buy to take us out to dinner and I had to do a speedy setup and should of just

skipped playing but my P-5 does not get so high very often and the temptation was just too great .  I am

ahead for the month so not that big of a deal, it would have been nice to hit though.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2012, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Here is my corrected version from last nights Powerball.  No auto cover used.  I had group J in play but should have blocked it of course and didn't win anything.  Just wanted to show the gang my setup for comments good or bad for the upcoming draws.  Good thing though I did have my slected digits all correct for a change. 

Had I blocked Group J, WOW!  Getting closer I believe just need to stay focused and keep thinking positive as mind over matter does work.

Again, any comments/advice appreciated as I'm still learning of course and I want this to be a group effort and learn from my mistakes.

Thanks for your time.

M

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4094 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2012, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

M

Which filters did you miss, you mention group J but which others were incorrect.  Group J would only account for

one number and if that is all you missed then you should of had a few 4of5.

RL

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2012, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

RL:

I believe I missed the decade filter as I had the 30's blocked and 0's blocked.  I think everything else was ok, can't remember as I deleted that drawing image of my settings last night.  I think that it was just the decades and the group J and maybe group A was blocked also.  I remember it did show winning about a dozen 2's though.

Thanks

M

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Can you suggest a better plan of attack then I am presently doing?

I always seem to miss 3-4 filter settings but am getting closer slow but sure.

Just wanted another persons thoughts on my strategies, good or bad as again we need to better learn the game and filters.

Thank You!

M

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                  Member #119184
                  November 16, 2011
                  29 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Here is my corrected version from last nights Powerball.  No auto cover used.  I had group J in play but should have blocked it of course and didn't win anything.  Just wanted to show the gang my setup for comments good or bad for the upcoming draws.  Good thing though I did have my slected digits all correct for a change. 

Had I blocked Group J, WOW!  Getting closer I believe just need to stay focused and keep thinking positive as mind over matter does work.

Again, any comments/advice appreciated as I'm still learning of course and I want this to be a group effort and learn from my mistakes.

Thanks for your time.

M

Meskhov,

That is very well done, considering the fact you dont have any of your filters open wide and didnt have to use RAC for reduction.

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I had 4 of 5 numbers but ended with 5x 2of5 and played 12 lines so I lost $7.00.  I blocked digit 5 and it

hit.  My daughter came buy to take us out to dinner and I had to do a speedy setup and should of just

skipped playing but my P-5 does not get so high very often and the temptation was just too great .  I am

ahead for the month so not that big of a deal, it would have been nice to hit though.

RL

RL

It's a pity that at least 1 or 2 ea 3 of 5 weren't there. Sometimes it's hard to resist the temptation to play, especially with jackpots that high so I'm not surprised in the least that you decided to give it a try.

Have a great time with your family.

Adam

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys,

Was wondering if someone could tell me the easiest way to show a picture of my screenshot, did have 4 of the 5 that were drawn for PB lastnight and want to show the difference between my set up and what M had.  Did run RFW and the lines were 180 ran RAC and the least it would reduce to was 18 lines did not want to spend $36 for one draw.  So ran RSG and it gave me 10 lines so i played $20 and the best i came up with was 2 of 5.  Even looked at the 18 lines and 2 of 5 was the best it could do with 4 numbers with reduction.  When i checked before the draw the best i could do was match 3.  Anyway any help if i can show a pic would be greatly appreciated.  Also all of the explaining of different filters and how the work with each other is a very big help thank you RL, Adam and all who are schooling me. DigitMasters is a great name.  Dld

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                        Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        489 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Steve,

You did a marvelous job on those PDF files, and without them we wouldn't be able to understand the program.

You really are a big help to this software, and we all following you and RL on this.

Thank you.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          489 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

winsum wrote the PDF and may have made a few mistakes, I am sure he will correct them as time goes on.

I gave you the correct answer, I wrote the dam code but who knows I might just be an complete idiot and

I guess you can just readjust your settings and compensate for the difference.

RL

RL,

I'm sorry if I got you upset, and beleive me this is not at all my attention, I was just trying to understand, I was a bit confused there, now it's clear.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvinient I migth have created.

Regards,

Serge.

MA
                            United States
                            Member #89094
                            March 30, 2010
                            245 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys,

Was wondering if someone could tell me the easiest way to show a picture of my screenshot, did have 4 of the 5 that were drawn for PB lastnight and want to show the difference between my set up and what M had.  Did run RFW and the lines were 180 ran RAC and the least it would reduce to was 18 lines did not want to spend $36 for one draw.  So ran RSG and it gave me 10 lines so i played $20 and the best i came up with was 2 of 5.  Even looked at the 18 lines and 2 of 5 was the best it could do with 4 numbers with reduction.  When i checked before the draw the best i could do was match 3.  Anyway any help if i can show a pic would be greatly appreciated.  Also all of the explaining of different filters and how the work with each other is a very big help thank you RL, Adam and all who are schooling me. DigitMasters is a great name.  Dld

Dld:

Sure, the best way is to open "paint " in windows, under accessories, and paste it there.  It is done by viewing the screenshot and then hold down alt +print screen to capture the screen, then go to paint, under edit click paste then save it with a name.  Then go to photobucket.com and sign up for a free account and upload it there, once uploaded there open the image and click on "direct link" and it will copy the url.

Then in the reply form on the forum click on the green screen below the message area and click that to "insert image" and then paste that url and it will be shown on the reply form for all to see.

Lookding forward to comparing our methods for sure!

Thanks!

MApprove

United States
                              Member #97695
                              September 21, 2010
                              358 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2012, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Page 51 of 140