Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 56 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2133 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2012, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Hello. blowhard, what is the lottery you play?

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2012, 10:01 am - IP Logged

RL,

is there anyway to add a filter to eliminate  just an end digit? or am I missing a step? Just eliminating a digit also eliminates the decade. I mean if I want to eliminate the three's 3-13-23-33 etc  I will end up eliminating every 30 digit too. Thanks!

fd

You could always add 3,13,23,33,43,53 on a line under the wheel section and set L H P values to 0 0 0 then select save and the Wheel button should be highlighted in red around the edges.  Before you enter lines in the wheel you have to select the rectangle to the left of a String by clicking so that the rectangle is filled in with green then just mouse click the numbers you want to add to the line.

My main filters I concentrated on for last night were ID 5/6, TB 5/6, DM 1, DE 0, Digit 1 3, Digit 2 1, Digit 3 2/3.  Didn't fair so well but with lottery there is always the next game.

Jimmy

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Well folks did not try and post a pic of my setup, but wish i had.  What i did was play groups A B and H, also did suggest and play all of what RL had posted.  Had all 5 numbers in the RFW with 64 combos RAC to 28.  Decided to run RSG for 10 sets and only had 2 and 3 in the 10.  What i look at is mostly hit and miss,  RL and Adam have both said they quit looking at numbers a long time ago, i believe that is a true key to comming up with right setup.  But i also believe hit and miss and # frequency has a definite roll to play also.  That is where i come up with choices more than 75% of the time.  3 times now i have had the 5 winning #s in my groups but did not all fall on the same line.  I have done a hit and miss chart on paper 15 years ago and did use an 18 # wheel for 42 sets with 1 five number hit and 3 four number hits and i think 6 or 8 three number hits, right at $2900 was the end result.  At that time i told my wife if i could narrow this game, mich 6/42 i think at the time down to groups i could hit and win very regular....  And now here is RL and the DM with exactly that and so much more, really RL awesome program!!  Why did i not buy GH system.  Did not have to a friend of mine gave me the book he bought about doing it with charts and pen and paper.  Always wanted to buy her system for my computer but never did.  Anyway my point is i will start posting my setups or at least telling you what groups i am playing and blocking that way we can see if along with the other part of DM we can win at this game.  Looking at the lottery or game you are playing as data is correct guaranteed.  But there is a part of the game data will not be able to figure out because it does not compute or happan that way.  Like what you said RL, did not even see that comming, well with the groups i had played for last night mm draw it was a part of the setup that would have created what we are trying to do.  Please dont misunderstand i am very thankfull for the DM program and all posting they are invaluable.  Just wanted to share some things that i thought as part of the DigitMasters, is part of what we do as a group.  dld

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4049 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I am going to devote all my time to digits and groups, I am going to work on selecting 5 of each to either

play or block.  I  believe that to make any progress toward winning the good prizes it's a must.  I mostly

have focused on my P-5 in the past and have not spent much time on either of the big games so maybe 

able to find something that will help.  Many are bypassing the D&G's but thats where the winning tickets

will come from IMHO.   I wish everyone would spend most of there time studying the digits and groups

because with a good D&G setup the other filters are easy to range.  95% D&G and 5% on the rest.  I

have found that letting at least one to two groups run wild will also increase the second level prizes.  The

upper digits are the most important and the decades can often be set to the min/max so we are working

with digits 6-7-8-9-0 for the most part with the MM and PB games.   DB and 00s can help point you in the

right direction for digits and TG and GM for the groups.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          892 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2012, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I am going to devote all my time to digits and groups, I am going to work on selecting 5 of each to either

play or block.  I  believe that to make any progress toward winning the good prizes it's a must.  I mostly

have focused on my P-5 in the past and have not spent much time on either of the big games so maybe 

able to find something that will help.  Many are bypassing the D&G's but thats where the winning tickets

will come from IMHO.   I wish everyone would spend most of there time studying the digits and groups

because with a good D&G setup the other filters are easy to range.  95% D&G and 5% on the rest.  I

have found that letting at least one to two groups run wild will also increase the second level prizes.  The

upper digits are the most important and the decades can often be set to the min/max so we are working

with digits 6-7-8-9-0 for the most part with the MM and PB games.   DB and 00s can help point you in the

RL

RL

That's what I've expected. You set a very ambitious goal. I've never managed to block or play that many of both at the same time. 4 were the max. and that  was a draw I didn't play as was directly after a very poor game for me so I gave it up.

It's not bad that most people focus on other filters. If they hone their skills up to the point of exact value for some filters then it will be very close.

Anyway when all is clear just let me know what need special attention from me.

Thanks.

Adam

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4049 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

did

Not offended in the least, I have many times thought of adding a few custom wheels which would offer the user

the option to wheel so many numbers for a guaranteed prize.  I have hit all 5 numbers for my P-5 and all 6 for my

P-6 several times in the last couple weeks.  With a little analysis we might be able to remove a few numbers from

the total and keep the sets to a minimun.  I really like the program CoverMaster for wheeling and have a program

that will convert is output and  DM's returns into sets to play.  We are still just in the beginning stages and I hope

everyone will speak their mind concerning any ideas that might help the pool.  When I wrote DM I tried not to step

on other peoples methods but have always supported using other systems along side it.  System Competition is not

a good idea when playing the lottery, use anything that helps.  Some people pick all there sets using other programs

then use some of DM's filters to reduce.   I will add the covermaster converter back in in the next release.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Eugene Oregan
              United States
              Member #128629
              May 29, 2012
              419 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

did

Not offended in the least, I have many times thought of adding a few custom wheels which would offer the user

the option to wheel so many numbers for a guaranteed prize.  I have hit all 5 numbers for my P-5 and all 6 for my

P-6 several times in the last couple weeks.  With a little analysis we might be able to remove a few numbers from

the total and keep the sets to a minimun.  I really like the program CoverMaster for wheeling and have a program

that will convert is output and  DM's returns into sets to play.  We are still just in the beginning stages and I hope

everyone will speak their mind concerning any ideas that might help the pool.  When I wrote DM I tried not to step

on other peoples methods but have always supported using other systems along side it.  System Competition is not

a good idea when playing the lottery, use anything that helps.  Some people pick all there sets using other programs

then use some of DM's filters to reduce.   I will add the covermaster converter back in in the next release.

RL

RL,

Very nice, you show the rest of us hopefully how to use all tools available to catch the prize.  After we win the big one wont it be nice to look back and smile with the $$$$ to prove it.  dld

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4049 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2012, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

did

That's the correct attitude to have, hope it catches on.  We can do it!

RL

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2012, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

RL,

That is what we do, what we do the best.  Funny as i read your last post to adam about g&d the phrase you said about eliminating losing #s i was looking at each # in the matrix individually for what i watch for and write them down with the setup i do along with the other data for the setup. Losing trends are as evident as winning. Whatever i do best will help us as a group use those abilities to win more prizes and play for free as long as possible.  Hopefully win the prize everyone wants! dld

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4049 Posts
                    Posted: July 28, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

did

Each person needs to find their own nitch and then perfect it as much as possible.  If anyone has methods that

are not included in DM but show strong for being predictable then we can add them into the setup.  The more

heads working on the same problem the better we will all do.  The fewer the choices we have to make to reach

our play limit the fewer mistakes we will make.  Not every suggestion will be used but often the best ideas come

from ideas that did not work.   I like bad ideas as they are often the spark that ignites the good ones.

RL

United States
                      Member #97695
                      September 21, 2010
                      358 Posts
                      Posted: July 28, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello. blowhard, what is the lottery you play?

It is obvious to any one following this thread. Mega-Millions.

United States
                        Member #97695
                        September 21, 2010
                        358 Posts
                        Posted: July 28, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Adam

RL

hI gUYS,

According to RL above, I will set D/B, 0 to 3

00s to 0-4, and digits 1,2,3 to 0-4

These important setting should trap the right digits.

United States
                          Member #97695
                          September 21, 2010
                          358 Posts
                          Posted: July 28, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

RL

That's what I've expected. You set a very ambitious goal. I've never managed to block or play that many of both at the same time. 4 were the max. and that  was a draw I didn't play as was directly after a very poor game for me so I gave it up.

It's not bad that most people focus on other filters. If they hone their skills up to the point of exact value for some filters then it will be very close.

Anyway when all is clear just let me know what need special attention from me.

Thanks.

Adam

Nothing will ever be CLEAR!!

We are dealing with random numbers, you have to follow the trend.

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: July 28, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

did

That's the correct attitude to have, hope it catches on.  We can do it!

RL

Yes we can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hyper

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4049 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

hI gUYS,

According to RL above, I will set D/B, 0 to 3

00s to 0-4, and digits 1,2,3 to 0-4

These important setting should trap the right digits.

BH

Using these settings this way is not exactly what I meant.  For this to work you need to try and find the

best values for DB and decade (0).  If you think DB will be 2 and 00s = 0 then you need to allow or set

at least 3 upper digits.  Make some counts and it will show you what to expect, Look for what I call point

filters.  Lets say that you think digits 1-2-4-6-8 will all hit.  Since two of these digits are above 5 which is the

highest decaade then they have to be used as second digits.  This said then 2 of the numbers must be even

which would then help you range the odd filter.   Most of the values I post are just for example and should

not be used without checking them first.

RL

Page 56 of 140