Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 54 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4082 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

aanda

thanks for sharing.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

This is the MM setup with whichMM I want to find out how close or far I will be with some filters.

Adam

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
      Member #119184
      November 16, 2011
      29 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

aanda

thanks for sharing.

RL

RL,

Not a problem, I hope it helps.

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2012, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Here is what I'm thinking.

M

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          489 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

winsum wrote the PDF and may have made a few mistakes, I am sure he will correct them as time goes on.

I gave you the correct answer, I wrote the dam code but who knows I might just be an complete idiot and

I guess you can just readjust your settings and compensate for the difference.

RL

RL,

I want to take this opportunity to apologize if I have ever made you feel as if I dont appreciate what you do here.

In my  defense, English isnt my first language, not making an excuse.I am on this site because I value everyones input.

I will stop now, dont want to sound too sappy. LOL

Best Regards, Serge

Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            489 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Here is what I'm thinking of playing for tonight, but of course i've got maybe few filters that are interferring with eachother and not sure which one ?

I'm just working on the first 45 filters only.

RL,

I was just thinking ( IF POSSIBLE IN PROGRMING THAT IN YOUR SOFTWARE ) ?

For example, if I set up a filter and that some others filters are connected to it, when I would set up the connected filters wrong, they would be flashinging 

green for example to signal that is not possible, and a diferent color for the other filters connection, since you are the creator I beleive that you know which

filters must be set in accordance.

This would majorly improve the filters set up and avoid any mistake, it would make it easier on every one.

Serge.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4082 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I am far from being up to par with these games but I am looking at ID to hit 7 again tonight.  It has shown

three times in the last 30 or so draws and it's expected hit rate is about 1in4.6. It has also been a while

since it hit a double.    ID=6 would be my second value for this filter and I would set my digits to reflect this.

Since there are 10 digit places for a P-5 then I would also consider that there will be no more than 1 upper

digit that hit's more than one time in a set.  SD=5 is also due for a double show which would confirm that 

we might set the upper digits to a max value of (1)  If ID=7 tonight then this means that only 3 digits will

be no-shows so the odds are better for putting a digit into play then blocking it.  F4 should hit 3or4 tonight

and this makes the base digits a lottle easier to hit.  I would set digit 4 to 0/2 and digits 1-2-3 lower limit to

(1) and the high values to (3).  DB=1 would be my first choice but 0 or 2 both tie for second place.  This also

helps to enforce the ID=7 and more upper digits being used.  ON=2  is a bit low so I think it would be my best

choice with 3 comming in second.  This would mean that DO would have a max value of 2 and I would set DO

to 1/2.  DE=1/2 should work well tonight and MD shows anything in this range so just leave it wide open.  It

won't add or remove any sets that DO and DE  don't cover, better safe than sorry.  I think decade 10s will show

at least once but no more than 2. Decade 50s will most likely miss so group I and J will most likely not hit tonight.

If I does hit I think then number will be from the low end of the group.

Anyway just wanted to poke a few values to the mix and see how they do.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

watch out's avatar - behold
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #129908
                July 1, 2012
                207 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

<br/><a href="http://oi46.tinypic.com/257lua0.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

This is my filter settings for tonight

WOW what a headache, I got warnings from Lottery Post and all kinds of things.

Just do it......

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4082 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

WO

what kind of warnings

RL

United States
                    Member #97695
                    September 21, 2010
                    358 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2012, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

BH

The first thing I see is that you have the decades all set to 0/1

Digit 4 is blocked.  You can't have a 40's decade with no digit 4

This would mean that one of the digits 1-2-3-5 would have to

hit at least twice as a decade.  Only digit 2 and 3 have a range

that would cover this.  This leaves 6-7-0  and either 2 or 3  to

cover all the second digits.  Not enough digits to build any sets

with the decades setup. 

RL

Thanks RL,

Glad I ask, as now I know the importance of the decades and the Digits selected.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4082 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

It would be a nightmare to code all the different ways a filter setup would or could conflict each others settings.

Once the program is used for a while it should be easy to spot problem. 

RL

watch out's avatar - behold
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        207 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

WO

what kind of warnings

RL

On my first attempt I tried to paste a link from tinypic. I received a one time warning. Next  time I'm history.

That was to much for a 69 year old.

Btw

RFW 618

RLP 8

Just do it......

Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          489 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you for the respond, I which it would had been an easy task, that would save me headache, but you're right by practicing we will get better at it.

Serge.

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I am far from being up to par with these games but I am looking at ID to hit 7 again tonight.  It has shown

three times in the last 30 or so draws and it's expected hit rate is about 1in4.6. It has also been a while

since it hit a double.    ID=6 would be my second value for this filter and I would set my digits to reflect this.

Since there are 10 digit places for a P-5 then I would also consider that there will be no more than 1 upper

digit that hit's more than one time in a set.  SD=5 is also due for a double show which would confirm that 

we might set the upper digits to a max value of (1)  If ID=7 tonight then this means that only 3 digits will

be no-shows so the odds are better for putting a digit into play then blocking it.  F4 should hit 3or4 tonight

and this makes the base digits a lottle easier to hit.  I would set digit 4 to 0/2 and digits 1-2-3 lower limit to

(1) and the high values to (3).  DB=1 would be my first choice but 0 or 2 both tie for second place.  This also

helps to enforce the ID=7 and more upper digits being used.  ON=2  is a bit low so I think it would be my best

choice with 3 comming in second.  This would mean that DO would have a max value of 2 and I would set DO

to 1/2.  DE=1/2 should work well tonight and MD shows anything in this range so just leave it wide open.  It

won't add or remove any sets that DO and DE  don't cover, better safe than sorry.  I think decade 10s will show

at least once but no more than 2. Decade 50s will most likely miss so group I and J will most likely not hit tonight.

If I does hit I think then number will be from the low end of the group.

Anyway just wanted to poke a few values to the mix and see how they do.

RL

RL,

I am rooting for I/D 6.

Here are the sets I will play tonite.

13-20-25-36-56

and 16-20-25-36-53

Now all I have to come up with is the Bonus Ball, I am working on that, I know it will be a high number, will it be even or odd?      knowing that will certainly help.

And I plan to find out using another software.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4082 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2012, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

WO

I forgot you are still a new member, You have to wait until the system bumps you up before you can

do some things, read the post Todd has at the top of each forum to see what you can or can't do.

I got a few warnings myself, LOL.  Todd has some good reasons for this so and it's why LP is the

best lottery site in the world.

Thanks Todd.

I also wanted to mention that we are using a lot of bandwith here and some might want ot consider

upgrading there account and become a paying member.  There are many option to choose from and

I feel since we are using so many resorces here we should pitch in even if just for a month membership.

I just upgraded mine plus you will have more access to tools and such provided to LP paying members.   

RL

Page 54 of 140