Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 50 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4051 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2012, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Blowhard

Thousands of test have been ran to ensure there are no mistakes, recheck you settings or post

a pic of the setup you are talking about and I will test it.  I have gotten many of these reprots

and they all turned out to be user error.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2012, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Blowhard

Thousands of test have been ran to ensure there are no mistakes, recheck you settings or post

a pic of the setup you are talking about and I will test it.  I have gotten many of these reprots

and they all turned out to be user error.

RL

I do not know how to post a pic here, I could send it to you via email.

But the filters are complex, and I agree with you it could be user error, of which I am blind to.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5396 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2012, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Here are the PDF's from back in June 2012.

Hope they help!!

https://www.box.com/s/c38bab6ba5e561ede341

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        892 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2012, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

I decided to play that game in 5/42 today. I like the setup and given the settings I need no reduction as it gives 7 sets to play. Often times when I like my setup it turns out no so good, but I decided to give it a try.

RL, how was your play last night?

Adamsetup

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          489 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2012, 6:43 am - IP Logged

frenchie

There are 4 odd digits, 1-3-5-9

Odd digits are only counted once and both left and right digits are used.

RL

RL,

I'm sorry but there is a problem if you are right then The PDF explanation for the filter OD and ED must be changed.

OD = 4 (Odd 2nd Digit). The OD or Odd 2nd Digit Filter is calculated by taking the all 5 numbers drawn from the set then using the
          right digit from all 5 numbers drawn and count the total number of Odd Digits
          For example, the drawing on 5/11/2012   03 15 29 35 54 the Odd Digits would be 3, 5, 9, 5. This would equal a total of 4 Odd Digits.So filter OD = 4

othewise according of what you say it should return 6 for this example ?

( It does't say here the left and right but ONLY the right digit )

And the same for the ED filter :

ED = 4 (Even 2nd Digit). The ED or Even 2nd Digit Filter is calculated by taking the all 5 numbers drawn from the set then using the
          right digit from all 5 numbers drawn and count the total number of Even Digits
          For example, the drawing on 4/17/2012   01 16 24 32 48 the Even Digits would be 6, 4, 2, 8. Total of 4 Even Digits.So filter ED = 4

here too if you are right it should return 6 ?

I just want to make sure to understand it correctly.

So for the last Mega Millions draw : 05  09  38  46  51

which one is it ?

OD = 3        05  09  38  46  51              or OD = 5      05  09  38  46  51

ED = 2        05  09  38  46  51               or OD = 3      05  09  38  46  51

because to program return complet diferent digits !!!

For the draw below according to the PDF explanation OD should be = 3  and ED should be = 2

Thank you RL to clarified it.

Regards,

Serge.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2012, 7:03 am - IP Logged

frenchie

Slips of tongue apart, you should pay attention to the fact that 2 kinds of filters look similar but are not the same. That does not refer to ED as there's no E/N filter. So:

O/N

O/D

For example in  a draw : 03, 11, 15, 21, 40 you have ON= 4 as 4 numbers' second digit ends odd and at the same time you got O/D=3 as we have here digits: 1, 3 and 5. We count the digit once only here. As to E/D it's 3 as we have here 2, 4 and 0.

As to SD in your example no number's second digit is repeated so SD =5 while ED=4 as you have here 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Adam

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              489 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2012, 7:07 am - IP Logged

M

Take all the time you need, I want you to search until you feel good about your selections.

I suggest working on a series of filters that all work togeather.  Consider this, let's say that

you want to work on DO, DE and MD.  If you set DO=1 and DE=2 then MD must equal 2. 

Many of the filters work in conjunction with others so if you find one value for a certain filter

then use that value to help you range another.  Again, lets say that DO=1 and DE=2 then

we know that at least 2 of the numbers will be even so the max ON's would be 3 and the

fewest could be could be 1.   Another example let's look at DB.  If DB is thought to be 0 for

the next draw then we know that all five right digits in the set must come from 4 to 0.  If

we then look at HD and think it will be something like 2/3 then we know that the upper digits

that we select should be ranged to account for this.  Many times finding a couple values that

can be set to  one or two values will give you some very good information as to what the others

filters should be set.  Filter interaction is a little advanced but once you know what the filter does

then you can get the most out of any setting.  Think of it in the same way we were taught to

check our answers in math.  If 2+2=4 then 2*2=4.  If 2+2=4 then 4/2 = 2, very simple but you

need to know which filters support each other.   Try to find a point of reference and then move 

through the filters based on how they are connected.  Sometimes using more than one similar

filter can give you the value you need.  I have been using this system for many many years and

I still make mistakes.  Several filters can be missed in any one draw and still hit the 4of5 level

prizes.  The groups and digits are the most critical but with a good filter setup one can opt to

not use them at all.  DM is built to give the person more than one setup option, some days we

will play digits and groups and some days digits or groups and some we may not use them at all.

I think you are doing well and right now you are still learning, take your time and do it right. 

RL

RL,

I realy like this post because of what you said.

" I suggest working on a series of filters that all work togeather "

" Many of the filters work in conjunction with others "

" I have been using this system for many many years and I still make mistakes "

So us would be worse, my suggestion for us to be more accurate and faster to understand your program it would be nice

if you could post a list of all the filters that work together.

So we would know by setting 1 specific filter for example than 2 others must be ajusted to it, according to that list.

This would save a lot of time and headache, and the the member who would have one filter connected to others would

have to take them together, he or her would be better at it, than if they were separated within diferent members.

That's my opinion.

Thank you.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                489 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2012, 7:47 am - IP Logged

frenchie

Slips of tongue apart, you should pay attention to the fact that 2 kinds of filters look similar but are not the same. That does not refer to ED as there's no E/N filter. So:

O/N

O/D

For example in  a draw : 03, 11, 15, 21, 40 you have ON= 4 as 4 numbers' second digit ends odd and at the same time you got O/D=3 as we have here digits: 1, 3 and 5. We count the digit once only here. As to E/D it's 3 as we have here 2, 4 and 0.

As to SD in your example no number's second digit is repeated so SD =5 while ED=4 as you have here 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the correction, I was going by the explanation in the PDF file which says :  the right digit from all 5 numbers, that's where I got mixt up.

Now it makes sence to the return digits in the software.

I knew RL was right, he create the software, my bad.

Serge

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

RL,

So us would be worse, my suggestion for us to be more accurate and faster to understand your program it would be nice

So we would know by setting 1 specific filter for example than 2 others must be ajusted to it, according to that list.

This would save a lot of time and headache, and the the member who would have one filter connected to others would

have to take them together, he or her would be better at it, than if they were separated within diferent members.

That's my opinion.

Thank you.

Very nice frenchie, this will enable those in the learning stage to do just that learn and make good sound decisions with the knowledge that our choices are affecting other filters and what that will actually do to the setup, be it positive or negative.  Not just the answer but the explanation why.  This will be interesting for all involved, did want to mention something there is a download called teamviewer and it lets myself and my son in law both view my laptop for teaching purposes he can be on the phone and actually control my mouse and explain to me what he is doing while i watch and then when we are done he signs off and has helped while i watched him do it.  Nice because he lives in MI and i live in OR.  I downloaded it and it does not cost anything.  dld

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

RL,

That's my opinion.

Thank you.

Frenchie:

I agree that list of which filters that work together would be a tremendous help to say the least!

I'm still struggling with some and this would be a great help to determine the other connected settings.

Thanks RL for helping us guys out!

M

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3611 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2012, 9:07 am - IP Logged

what is it thats happening? when I tried downloading the program pop ups kept coming up one on top of another and would not stop until I tried rebooting it. helpSmash

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5396 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2012, 10:11 am - IP Logged

RL,

I'm sorry but there is a problem if you are right then The PDF explanation for the filter OD and ED must be changed.

OD = 4 (Odd 2nd Digit). The OD or Odd 2nd Digit Filter is calculated by taking the all 5 numbers drawn from the set then using the
                        right digit from all 5 numbers drawn and count the total number of Odd Digits
                        For example, the drawing on 5/11/2012   03 15 29 35 54 the Odd Digits would be 3, 5, 9, 5. This would equal a total of 4 Odd Digits.So filter OD = 4

othewise according of what you say it should return 6 for this example ?

( It does't say here the left and right but ONLY the right digit )

And the same for the ED filter :

ED = 4 (Even 2nd Digit). The ED or Even 2nd Digit Filter is calculated by taking the all 5 numbers drawn from the set then using the
                        right digit from all 5 numbers drawn and count the total number of Even Digits
                        For example, the drawing on 4/17/2012   01 16 24 32 48 the Even Digits would be 6, 4, 2, 8. Total of 4 Even Digits.So filter ED = 4

here too if you are right it should return 6 ?

I just want to make sure to understand it correctly.

So for the last Mega Millions draw : 05  09  38  46  51

which one is it ?

OD = 3        05  09  38  46  51              or OD = 5      05  09  38  46  51

ED = 2        05  09  38  46  51               or OD = 3      05  09  38  46  51

because to program return complet diferent digits !!!

For the draw below according to the PDF explanation OD should be = 3  and ED should be = 2

Thank you RL to clarified it.

Regards,

Serge.

Frenchie,

I made the PDF's for RL Program.  I will need to go back and make the corrections.

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2012, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Frenchie,

I made the PDF's for RL Program.  I will need to go back and make the corrections.

winsum,

You did a great job and helped other people tremendously. Such small errors always happen when we do something.

Pls do not worry.

Adam

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Guys,

RL in one of his recent posts mentioned something very important. That is given we could find the good range for a filter we could hit it almost all the time.

Lets' look at one of those cases where to hit a value seemed almost impossible. The example comes from MM. TB I mean TB filter 2 draws ago. If we look at the bias search for this filter we see that the value of 2 is same as that for 3 and not far away from the value for TB=4 and 5. Sure enough 4 is less than 5 or 6, but we have to look at it sort relatively. The value of 4 for TB=2 means much more than the same value for TB=3 as on average it hit far less often. I do not say I'd have had the guts to play it as the only value, but it was sort of rational to consider it seriously.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4051 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2012, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

winsum wrote the PDF and may have made a few mistakes, I am sure he will correct them as time goes on.

I gave you the correct answer, I wrote the dam code but who knows I might just be an complete idiot and

I guess you can just readjust your settings and compensate for the difference.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Page 50 of 140