Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 47 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you meskhov.

Xaab:

Thanks for the vote of confidence!  This draw was very tough as with a few digits and filter settings it was a 50/50 chance on which way they will go, up or down or even the same.

I'd like to even get a few 3's so I know I am at least thinking in the right direction, if not will try agan Friday.

Thanks!

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3972 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2012, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I donated $12.00 to the jackpot tonight, had 2 numbers but not on the same line.

draw was 8-9-37-38-39  digits = 3-7-8-9. good news no one won so jackpot is up

to $463K so I will try again.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
      Member #119184
      November 16, 2011
      29 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2012, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Meskhov

I believe 0 and 7 look like 2 digits to block

We blocked the right digits!

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

We blocked the right digits!

Very good, hopefully the filters will follow suite!

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
          Member #119184
          November 16, 2011
          29 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2012, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Very good, hopefully the filters will follow suite!

I hope so too!

MA
            United States
            Member #89094
            March 30, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2012, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

No wins tonight as we missed some filters and now that I see which ones I'm kicking myself again!

That d/m always seems to get me by going to 3.  I should have left group A wild as well as group h.  I think I'm trying to pin the numbers down too close and that is my downfall.

The usual tough ones I got right again, p3, pn, cd, do,rd.

I'm not sure how to better approach this as I'm missing 3-4 filters each game.

Any ideas I could try?

Also, the main thorn in my side is that T/b filter as it is like a jumping bean.

I think I will set ttat one to 2-7 or wide open next time.

Again, if anyone has a better plan for me to try please let me know!!!

Thanks in advance for all your great help as i think together we can win this!

M

Eugene Oregan
              United States
              Member #128629
              May 29, 2012
              419 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2012, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

No wins tonight as we missed some filters and now that I see which ones I'm kicking myself again!

That d/m always seems to get me by going to 3.  I should have left group A wild as well as group h.  I think I'm trying to pin the numbers down too close and that is my downfall.

Any ideas I could try?

Also, the main thorn in my side is that T/b filter as it is like a jumping bean.

M

Meskhov,

You know as well as we all do the right setup will be a challange, but not impossible.  With 12 players doing the work it will be still alot of work but spread out, you will see, more brain storming being done.  Dont be to discouraged remember we have only been using the DM for 3 to 4 weeks it will work, the effort is worth the reward. dld

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2012, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Meskhov,

You know as well as we all do the right setup will be a challange, but not impossible.  With 12 players doing the work it will be still alot of work but spread out, you will see, more brain storming being done.  Dont be to discouraged remember we have only been using the DM for 3 to 4 weeks it will work, the effort is worth the reward. dld

dld:

Thanks for your views, I appreciate them.  I just get so down when I seem to miss the obvious.  I know we are getting better as you said we have only been using this for about a month now and for most of us like myself time is limited.

The group effort/brainstorming is what will win this as it will take a big load off a lot of our shhoulders and spread it around 13 or so members.

Let's try again for PB on Wednesday and see how we do as it seems those filters don't jump around as much as MM.

Keep us posted guys.

M

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2012, 12:10 am - IP Logged

dld:

Thanks for your views, I appreciate them.  I just get so down when I seem to miss the obvious.  I know we are getting better as you said we have only been using this for about a month now and for most of us like myself time is limited.

The group effort/brainstorming is what will win this as it will take a big load off a lot of our shhoulders and spread it around 13 or so members.

Let's try again for PB on Wednesday and see how we do as it seems those filters don't jump around as much as MM.

Keep us posted guys.

M

You bet, was working on the pb setup as we are speaking, need to finish soon 2:45 am comes quickly.  Will talk to you tommorrow before the draw and compare what we see as a possible setup. dld

watch out's avatar - behold
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #129908
                    July 1, 2012
                    200 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2012, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Guys:

Any ideas I could try?

M

Not bad man. We are all in a learning curve. I hope two of your five named filters are yours in the PB game.

I have already set up the PB using RL"S chosen filters. I will be working only on my two filters until we start playing. I ain't going to look at any other filters.

I will let y'all know how I do tomorrow night, but only on my two filters. I'm no longer worried about 59 balls, only two filters.

Let's make it happen.

Just do it......

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2012, 12:35 am - IP Logged

M

Hang in there, you are doing fine at this stage.  These big games are going to be tough 

all the way but once we split the setup into many parts I think we can do very well.  I

noticed that the suggest option hit around 78% tonight which means that the draw was

a bit out of the norm.  This will happen from time to time and we have to accept it as part

of playing.  Skip doing a full setup and focus on a few values and stick with them.   At this

point you are working with so many variables and each one acts a little different.  Once 

you develop the ability to work on each one with a little different logic then you will do 

much better.  The data for digit 4 is different than digit 8 and each filter takes a kind of

custom approach.   The only way to learn this is to put in the time then trust what you

find.  Many times I expect that the data said one thing but you played something else.

Don't get into the mindset that your choice has to be correct.  Play what the data says

and you will do good overall.  If the data does not give you a clear value or range then

back it off all the way and go to something else.  Analyzing the groups and digits uses

almost a reverse logic.  I will try to explain this as we move along.  Over the years that 

I built DM I added new filters over a long span of time which gave me the chance to

learn each one, one at a time.  You are faced with learning them all at once which is to

much to learn in such a short time.   It is going to take some time and I suggest you 

pick a few and learn how they move draw to draw and give yourself some room to make

a few mistakes.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                        Member #97695
                        September 21, 2010
                        358 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2012, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Hi all

We still need a name, I am thinking "The Digit Masters" is kind of catchy, any thoughts

RL

Digit Masters sounds great.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2012, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Here is a list of members for the first pool members.

#01 RL-randomlogic

#02 winsumloosesum

#03 maryland

#04 meskhov

#05 watchout

#06 did7763

#07 adulane716

#08 oldmanjohnson

#09 Blowhard

#10 Frenchie

#11 aanda0716

These are in no particular order.

Poland does not allow playing the lottery outside of poland so Adamcustom cannot join the group but he has

offered to help anyway.  I am going to include him and pass some of my winnings his way when we win. This

will come from my share and won't effect anyone else.  He has been with me from the start and I don't want

to leave him out as I think he will provide some good input.   I have not heard from carbob but will include him

if he is interested.   This would bring the group to 12+1 and 13 is my favorite number.  Several of these people

I know very well and a trust them completely while others are new to me.  Each person must decide how much

information they want to share and the agreement will have rules and guidelines concerning this.  We must all

trust each other for this to work.  I will try and make a list with each persons choices and we can hash that out

untill everyone is happy with what they end up with. 

We can do this! 

RL

Yeah alright! Let us get this pool started right NOW! All talk and no action makes jack a dull boy! Draw up the contract ASAP and let the Digital Masters create magic and history! Thanx.

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2012, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Guys,

Sorry for leading you astray with group A. This only shows that the dance of groups is different in each game. Digit 5 hit twice and not three times as I saw it coming. The lesson might be setting it in the range 2-3.

Perhaps I will have a close look at TB filter which seems rather whimsical.

Adam

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2012, 4:26 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Heres another quick tip that might help select a single value. first hit the suggest button an since

it hits upwards of 85% of the filters use the settings returned and try to choose the one you think

will hit.  Using the suggested values cuts down on the choices and because it has a high hit rate it

might work out very well.  I have seen draws where the suggest option hit 95% by its self.

Adam

maybe you could be considered a consultant and be paid for your services.   I might be able to write

you off as an expense on my taxes.  Never the less I will drop the subject but I wish you would think

about it. 

RL

RL

I think we could drop it now very well as it's a luxury problem. Let's concentrate on some filters now.

Adam

Page 47 of 140