Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 41 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Hello folks just wanted to let you know have been reading and following all of the post.  Told you was trying more groups and very minimal filters and for the mm draw last night 7/20/12 played a $21 dollar system given by DM.  Got all 5 of the #s in the system but no more than 2 on any line.  The mega ball i was torn between 16 and 3 and chose 16.  For the pb last draw had 2 #s of the 5 drawn but picked the pb # correctly and for $10 won $35, would be very interested in a pool as RL suggested.  Seem to be able to pick the pb and mb at least 50% of the time and if not correct within 1 #.  Still dont have the ability or don't exactly how to take pics of my tickets so you can see the ones from last nights mm draw.  Have to do the setup and run for pb tonight am going to the coast withe my wife will let you know how the pb worked tomorrow.  God bless and good luck, dld.

Dld:

Glad you are making headway!  I'm still trying to better narrow my filters or widen them while trying to keep the lines down.

Have you been using RAC much?  Have you had good luck using it?

Just wanted another users opinion to help narrow some settings.

Thanks!

M

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Dld:

Glad you are making headway!  I'm still trying to better narrow my filters or widen them while trying to keep the lines down.

Have you been using RAC much?  Have you had good luck using it?

Just wanted another users opinion to help narrow some settings.

Thanks!

M

Meskhov,

Hello my setup has been with RLP, seems to work fairly well.  Talk to you again soon. dld

United States
      Member #97695
      September 21, 2010
      358 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Watchout:

Thanks for the reply.  Didn't know you were still on paper.  I just started playing for real 2 games ago.

Just need a plan of action to consistently keep the lines below 200 or so that Auto Cover an have a chance of reduction with some hits.

I'm glad we were seeing mostly the same things for this game.

Are you doing better with MM or PB?  Does one seem easier to work with?  I think the values on PB don't move as much as MM.  Sometimes the values jump 4 on MM whereas on Pb I see a lot of 1-2 value changes.

Anyway, thanks for the reply and will keep trying!

M

Did You win?  Have you come out ahead?

United States
        Member #97695
        September 21, 2010
        358 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Just wanted to make a few comments this morning that you should consider.  Yesterday I mentioned that 

TG=3 would be showing soon, This was not a prediction but a cycle I see all the time with different filters

options.  The thing here is that when / if you are considering playing some exact value such as TG=3 then

take some time and think about what effect this will have on the rest of your setup. 

TG=3 Example 

3-1-1 ->  One group must supply 3 numbers and two groups must supply 1 number each

2-2-1 ->  Two groups must supply 2 numbers and one group must supply 1 number 

Last night MM groups H and I both supplied 2 of the 5 winning numbers and group A supplied (1)

A supplied number (2)

H supplied numbers (44) + (48)

I  supplied numbers (50) + (52)

If I thought that TG=3 was going to hit I would select groups to block because the odds are 7 in 10 giving you

a large advantage even if selecting them at random.  Your first choice has a 70% chance of being correct no

matter which group you choose to block.  Now you are left with 6 in 9 for the second choice or a 66% chance

for the second and the third 5 of 8 gives 62.5% chance of being correct for blocking which is also dependent on

the two previous choices.  You can in a TG=3 game select 4 groups to block before the odds reach 50/50. When 

you commit to a certain value hitting then play it like you mean it, meaning, plan your whole game around it.

There are 120 possible possible ways to choose 3 of the ten groups and many of the groups have overlaps.

For example each group will show 36 times in the 120.   When playing TG=5 then your first selection is 50/50

but for the the second choice you should consider the odds for the second choice.  Lets say that you select Group

(A) to show in the next draw.  This leaves you with 9 groups of which 5 will not show.  Your second choice should

be a group to block because the odds are better providing your first selection was correct.  Using this sort of logic

will help.  Don't allow your self to second guess, once you make a choice, Stand on it so to speak.  Take on the mind

set that your selection has authority because if you don't then every selection you make will be wishy washy and the

game will leave you feeling like a stepchild.    Look over all the data that pertains to the values at hand like a judge

reviewing the evidence and once you have considered everything then drop to gavel.  Once a decission is made then

don't change it unless some powerful new information is produced that draws into question your first choice.   Last

nights draw only looks weird if you look at it from the point of TG=4 or 5 but dead on for a TG=3.  Consider this and it

should help tremendously.  One of the biggest pitfalls is to approach the game with a biased mindset.  We have to

rid, our better yet be able to adjust the bias based on a few simple pointers.   If playing a TG=3 setup then set your

bias to a TG=3 drawing.  This kind of stuff is not discussed here on LP very often but IMHP may be the most important

part of playing the lottery.

RL

Hi RL,

As you know I have Gail's Advantage plus software. I can use that to eliminate certain groups, it takes a little analysis. 

Man but DB4 is a a bit slow, and I notice the RLP is better than the RFW in generating less sets, but unfortunately the RLP misses the 5/5.

Can you shed some light on the "Suggest" tab?  Is it an accurate set up?

United States
          Member #97695
          September 21, 2010
          358 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Note! If interested in some type of pool where we combine play then I would have to insist on a contract agreement

laying out every specific detail in advance of any play.  I would also place a limit on the number of people who could

join and the number of tickets purchased for any one drawing.   I would think that a limit of $10.00 per draw for each

person in the pool would be enough.  All smaller prize amounts would be used for future tickets in the event that for

example, lets say that we agree on 25 lines but the returned sets was 32.  We would use the past winnings to cover

the additional 7 lines.  Might be interesting to try for a while once a few more people start making some progress using

DMP.   

RL

Count me in RL, I will Join!!

United States
            Member #97695
            September 21, 2010
            358 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

"The first to ensure that 100 people don't end up with

the same numbers"

RL

I beg to differ, by making RAC a bit random, you are hurting the players who are serious, by eliminating some of the winning numbers, defeating the true purpose of RAC.

And eliminating sometimes the 5/5.

So what if 100 people end up with the same numbers?

In MM,  5/5 numbers is guaranteed $250,000.  If 100 people win it, well they will have to pay it.

No offence  RL, but I like sharing my opinions, even if they are not politically correct.

watch out's avatar - behold
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #129908
              July 1, 2012
              200 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

As you know I have Gail's Advantage plus software. I can use that to eliminate certain groups, it takes a little analysis. 

Man but DB4 is a a bit slow, and I notice the RLP is better than the RFW in generating less sets, but unfortunately the RLP misses the 5/5.

Can you shed some light on the "Suggest" tab?  Is it an accurate set up?

I realize your post wasn't directed to me, but I can give a little insight. Yesterday, I set the filters larger apart than I would for a game. The filters were set so several games would slide through. Then I removed one game at a time hitting T to see if the filters matched the winning numbers of each game. I removed games all the way back to 12-10-11. I found 8 game matches, of those eight games the software's "RLP" hit 5 of 5 three times. So your statement RLP doesn't hit is not accurate. Any reducing factor cann't be as accurate as a 5 of 5 full wheel. I have run dozens of trials the last 2 months and find it to be the  most amazing part of RL's genius. 

The 5-5 hits are amazing considering the reduction. I challenge you to show me a 2-3-4 wheel that can match it's performance.

Just do it......

United States
                Member #97695
                September 21, 2010
                358 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

I think that RL has come up with a great idea of a pool. It could work to the benefit of all those participating.

Of course, applicable to those of you who live in the US.

I hope guys you do not mind that now I will try and dedicate more of my time to the game I can play over here i.e. 5/42. No such jackpots as in MM or PB, but still it would be nice to hit it.

Adam

Go right ahead !!

United States
                  Member #97695
                  September 21, 2010
                  358 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

M

The rng that is used by RAC is time based which could also produce different results depending on the time

of day it is ran.  I need to rewrite the RNG code to get away from this but at the same time it could work for

you one attempt and against in another.   The type of setup also has a big effect on the output.

RL

RL

Is there an optimum time of day to run the RAC?

United States
                    Member #97695
                    September 21, 2010
                    358 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2012, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I realize your post wasn't directed to me, but I can give a little insight. Yesterday, I set the filters larger apart than I would for a game. The filters were set so several games would slide through. Then I removed one game at a time hitting T to see if the filters matched the winning numbers of each game. I removed games all the way back to 12-10-11. I found 8 game matches, of those eight games the software's "RLP" hit 5 of 5 three times. So your statement RLP doesn't hit is not accurate. Any reducing factor cann't be as accurate as a 5 of 5 full wheel. I have run dozens of trials the last 2 months and find it to be the  most amazing part of RL's genius. 

The 5-5 hits are amazing considering the reduction. I challenge you to show me a 2-3-4 wheel that can match it's performance.

I ran a test with RFW, and RLP, and auto check both.

The RFW got the 5/5, but the RLP did NOT, only got the 4/4.

Why is that so???????????????????????????????????

United States
                      Member #97695
                      September 21, 2010
                      358 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

For tonite's  Power Ball, set up for Groups.

Here is what my analysis shows,

Play Groups B, I, E,   Set Groups H, G, F, C to Wild or W.

Block Groups D and A.

Good Luck !! Party   Party   Party

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Did You win?  Have you come out ahead?

Blowhard:

No, I didn't win anything but I did get over 24 2's.  I missed 5 filters but got all the group and digit blockings I picked all correct!

I need to open the filters I think as MM jumps values of 3-4 sometimes between games and those are the ones I miss.

Thanks for asking!

Hopefully we can get the group play off and running as RL says combining the best from all and we all can win. 

As you said and I agree if 100 people win then they will pay as there is more money in that fund than we know of I'm sure.

M

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi again

In the next version I will include the option to export the filter settings to a text file which can be copied /

pasted making it easy to share setup information.  Remember that you never have to play and with lottery

patience is a virtue.  My first goal or pointer would be the first and last two groups, If I feel I can set these

four corect I am going to win some money, if not I may not play at all.   Never let the upper digits run wild,

at least set them to 0/1 or 0/2 if in doubt.   Setting them this way and then setting M3 and B3 can give you

some control and it will often maintain the format needed for RAC to do it's magic.   I really like how M and

WO are trading information,  Adam is also adding some good information.  As this moves along these guys

might benifit from dividing up the filters where each have strong points.  I would really like to see more people

jump in and share information.  Even if this would lead to some good setups in the 200 line range and each

person could decide how to reduce in the final stages using RAC or RSG for the final sets.  The wife and I work

as a team and we each have our strong points.  It also takes some of the load off and allows us to focus on

fewer settings.  By doing this we can improve our game overall.  I don't know how others would feel about

forming a small pool where we break the setup into so many parts where each person contributes there best

selections for so many of the filters.  Divide up the digits, groups filters etc... where each person only has to

deal with say two groups, two digits and a few filters for each setup.  We then share with each other and build

a sort of master templet for each game.  Each person can then pick there own numbers or we could even form

a pool and use paypal to send money.  I have done this in the past and it might be something to consider.  If

interested just post it in a reply and we can take it form there.  If you stick this out you will get better at it. 

Note! If interested in some type of pool where we combine play then I would have to insist on a contract agreement

laying out every specific detail in advance of any play.  I would also place a limit on the number of people who could

join and the number of tickets purchased for any one drawing.   I would think that a limit of $10.00 per draw for each

person in the pool would be enough.  All smaller prize amounts would be used for future tickets in the event that for

example, lets say that we agree on 25 lines but the returned sets was 32.  We would use the past winnings to cover

the additional 7 lines.  Might be interesting to try for a while once a few more people start making some progress using

DMP.   

RL

RL,

You can count me in your pool.

I had this idea few weeks ago to separate the filters into people groups, but never post it, I'm so glad you post it.

To my opinion this will make the game more focus and accurate, since people would have a better concentration on 2 filters each, and after you decide who will

be part of this pool, I think it would be a good idea to ask which filters some people would like to deal with better than other, some people might have a

preference ?

Let me know where to sign in ?

Regards,

Serge.

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Blowhard:

No, I didn't win anything but I did get over 24 2's.  I missed 5 filters but got all the group and digit blockings I picked all correct!

I need to open the filters I think as MM jumps values of 3-4 sometimes between games and those are the ones I miss.

Thanks for asking!

Hopefully we can get the group play off and running as RL says combining the best from all and we all can win. 

As you said and I agree if 100 people win then they will pay as there is more money in that fund than we know of I'm sure.

M

Yes open your filters wide, including the decades and digits.  I am sure the program as a few bugs.  Control the sets with the groups.

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Blowhard:

Thanks for the tip I will try that next time out.

M

Page 41 of 140