Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 40 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3985 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2012, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Just wanted to make a few comments this morning that you should consider.  Yesterday I mentioned that 

TG=3 would be showing soon, This was not a prediction but a cycle I see all the time with different filters

options.  The thing here is that when / if you are considering playing some exact value such as TG=3 then

take some time and think about what effect this will have on the rest of your setup. 

TG=3 Example 

3-1-1 ->  One group must supply 3 numbers and two groups must supply 1 number each

2-2-1 ->  Two groups must supply 2 numbers and one group must supply 1 number 

Last night MM groups H and I both supplied 2 of the 5 winning numbers and group A supplied (1)

A supplied number (2)

H supplied numbers (44) + (48)

I  supplied numbers (50) + (52)

If I thought that TG=3 was going to hit I would select groups to block because the odds are 7 in 10 giving you

a large advantage even if selecting them at random.  Your first choice has a 70% chance of being correct no

matter which group you choose to block.  Now you are left with 6 in 9 for the second choice or a 66% chance

for the second and the third 5 of 8 gives 62.5% chance of being correct for blocking which is also dependent on

the two previous choices.  You can in a TG=3 game select 4 groups to block before the odds reach 50/50. When 

you commit to a certain value hitting then play it like you mean it, meaning, plan your whole game around it.

There are 120 possible possible ways to choose 3 of the ten groups and many of the groups have overlaps.

For example each group will show 36 times in the 120.   When playing TG=5 then your first selection is 50/50

but for the the second choice you should consider the odds for the second choice.  Lets say that you select Group

(A) to show in the next draw.  This leaves you with 9 groups of which 5 will not show.  Your second choice should

be a group to block because the odds are better providing your first selection was correct.  Using this sort of logic

will help.  Don't allow your self to second guess, once you make a choice, Stand on it so to speak.  Take on the mind

set that your selection has authority because if you don't then every selection you make will be wishy washy and the

game will leave you feeling like a stepchild.    Look over all the data that pertains to the values at hand like a judge

reviewing the evidence and once you have considered everything then drop to gavel.  Once a decission is made then

don't change it unless some powerful new information is produced that draws into question your first choice.   Last

nights draw only looks weird if you look at it from the point of TG=4 or 5 but dead on for a TG=3.  Consider this and it

should help tremendously.  One of the biggest pitfalls is to approach the game with a biased mindset.  We have to

rid, our better yet be able to adjust the bias based on a few simple pointers.   If playing a TG=3 setup then set your

bias to a TG=3 drawing.  This kind of stuff is not discussed here on LP very often but IMHP may be the most important

part of playing the lottery.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2012, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks for the replies.  Yes, you were right about 5 hitting twice, should have played that one too.

I guess I need to study the filter ranges some more and see how best to set them and still keep the lines down.

Will study your PB selection and see if it will help me narrow some things down as it seems we are seeing the same things.

Hopefully we will be hitting sometime soon as you said a few 3's and 4's in the meantime will be a big win while waiting for the big one.

Talk to you soon.

M

MA
      United States
      Member #89094
      March 30, 2010
      245 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

RL/Adam:

I am having an issue with Auto cover.  I tried Adam's settings for last nights MM game and he was able to use auto cover from the 353 sets down to 30 and get the 5/5.  I used the same settings and the most I could get is 4/5 and some 3's.  I ran the settings over 10 times and got almost the same results each time.  Auto cover is set at default settings of 1-5-25-30.  I was testing the other day on MM and was using the same setting and went fromvarious tests say from 250 sets down to 30 and got the 5/5.  Next I tried from say 150 sets and got the 5/5, then 100 sets got the 5/5 then 350 sets and still got the 5/5 each and every time. Then a day later I try the same settings and can't get more than a 4/5 using the same filter settings as the previous day of testing.  I was so excited by not having to narrow down the filters so tight to get under 200 each time that Auto cover would help me and now I discover this glitch.

I'm hoping it might be some sort of bug?  It would be nice to correct this problem so that I can have a chance of filtering down for the 5/5.

Also, I set the stop value to 40 and up to 50 and still couldn't get the 5/5 whereas yesterday I was filtering from all the previous settings above and got the 5/5 each time from 350 sets all the way down to 100 sets, still got the 5/5.  Today I can't get more than a 4/5?

Can you help me out please?

Meskhov

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3985 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Hi again

In the next version I will include the option to export the filter settings to a text file which can be copied /

pasted making it easy to share setup information.  Remember that you never have to play and with lottery

patience is a virtue.  My first goal or pointer would be the first and last two groups, If I feel I can set these

four corect I am going to win some money, if not I may not play at all.   Never let the upper digits run wild,

at least set them to 0/1 or 0/2 if in doubt.   Setting them this way and then setting M3 and B3 can give you

some control and it will often maintain the format needed for RAC to do it's magic.   I really like how M and

WO are trading information,  Adam is also adding some good information.  As this moves along these guys

might benifit from dividing up the filters where each have strong points.  I would really like to see more people

jump in and share information.  Even if this would lead to some good setups in the 200 line range and each

person could decide how to reduce in the final stages using RAC or RSG for the final sets.  The wife and I work

as a team and we each have our strong points.  It also takes some of the load off and allows us to focus on

fewer settings.  By doing this we can improve our game overall.  I don't know how others would feel about

forming a small pool where we break the setup into so many parts where each person contributes there best

selections for so many of the filters.  Divide up the digits, groups filters etc... where each person only has to

deal with say two groups, two digits and a few filters for each setup.  We then share with each other and build

a sort of master templet for each game.  Each person can then pick there own numbers or we could even form

a pool and use paypal to send money.  I have done this in the past and it might be something to consider.  If

interested just post it in a reply and we can take it form there.  If you stick this out you will get better at it. 

Note! If interested in some type of pool where we combine play then I would have to insist on a contract agreement

laying out every specific detail in advance of any play.  I would also place a limit on the number of people who could

join and the number of tickets purchased for any one drawing.   I would think that a limit of $10.00 per draw for each

person in the pool would be enough.  All smaller prize amounts would be used for future tickets in the event that for

example, lets say that we agree on 25 lines but the returned sets was 32.  We would use the past winnings to cover

the additional 7 lines.  Might be interesting to try for a while once a few more people start making some progress using

DMP.   

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          860 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:18 am - IP Logged

RL/Adam:

I am having an issue with Auto cover.  I tried Adam's settings for last nights MM game and he was able to use auto cover from the 353 sets down to 30 and get the 5/5.  I used the same settings and the most I could get is 4/5 and some 3's.  I ran the settings over 10 times and got almost the same results each time.  Auto cover is set at default settings of 1-5-25-30.  I was testing the other day on MM and was using the same setting and went fromvarious tests say from 250 sets down to 30 and got the 5/5.  Next I tried from say 150 sets and got the 5/5, then 100 sets got the 5/5 then 350 sets and still got the 5/5 each and every time. Then a day later I try the same settings and can't get more than a 4/5 using the same filter settings as the previous day of testing.  I was so excited by not having to narrow down the filters so tight to get under 200 each time that Auto cover would help me and now I discover this glitch.

I'm hoping it might be some sort of bug?  It would be nice to correct this problem so that I can have a chance of filtering down for the 5/5.

Also, I set the stop value to 40 and up to 50 and still couldn't get the 5/5 whereas yesterday I was filtering from all the previous settings above and got the 5/5 each time from 350 sets all the way down to 100 sets, still got the 5/5.  Today I can't get more than a 4/5?

Meskhov

meskhov,

Sorry, I should've pointed it out that this time I used different settings:

This is more a question to RL than me as he knows perfectly well how the reduction algorithm works. In my opinion you can get different results running AC a couple of times. So hits will vary, sometimes quite a lot. It's a sort of a gamble as with any reduction. Pls remember that only 1 set out of those 351 holds the winner and we are not playing all of them here.

Adam

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3985 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

RL/Adam:

Meskhov

M

There are a couple random elements in the RAC option.  The first to ensure that 100 people don't end up with

the same numbers and the second is a part of the process it's self.  In the process of reduction RAC may hit

a wall where it can no longer reduce.  In order to continue, it randomly selects a line or lines to remove which

then allows it to continue using the algorithm.  It is these two factors that produce different sets.  The random

selection may remove the 5of5, remember program is designed to trap at least one 4of5 as long as the sets 

it is using contains it to begin with.

RL

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure what is happening with auto cover like I said i went from 350 sets, 250, 100 all the way to 30 sets and got the 5/5 every time.

Now, today with the same setup can't get more than a 4/5 and nothing changed?

I 'm hoping it's a glitch or something.

RL, can you advise on this for me?

Thanks

Meskhov

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                860 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I think that RL has come up with a great idea of a pool. It could work to the benefit of all those participating.

Of course, applicable to those of you who live in the US.

I hope guys you do not mind that now I will try and dedicate more of my time to the game I can play over here i.e. 5/42. No such jackpots as in MM or PB, but still it would be nice to hit it.

Adam

MA
                  United States
                  Member #89094
                  March 30, 2010
                  245 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hi again

In the next version I will include the option to export the filter settings to a text file which can be copied /

pasted making it easy to share setup information.  Remember that you never have to play and with lottery

patience is a virtue.  My first goal or pointer would be the first and last two groups, If I feel I can set these

four corect I am going to win some money, if not I may not play at all.   Never let the upper digits run wild,

at least set them to 0/1 or 0/2 if in doubt.   Setting them this way and then setting M3 and B3 can give you

some control and it will often maintain the format needed for RAC to do it's magic.   I really like how M and

WO are trading information,  Adam is also adding some good information.  As this moves along these guys

might benifit from dividing up the filters where each have strong points.  I would really like to see more people

jump in and share information.  Even if this would lead to some good setups in the 200 line range and each

person could decide how to reduce in the final stages using RAC or RSG for the final sets.  The wife and I work

as a team and we each have our strong points.  It also takes some of the load off and allows us to focus on

fewer settings.  By doing this we can improve our game overall.  I don't know how others would feel about

forming a small pool where we break the setup into so many parts where each person contributes there best

selections for so many of the filters.  Divide up the digits, groups filters etc... where each person only has to

deal with say two groups, two digits and a few filters for each setup.  We then share with each other and build

a sort of master templet for each game.  Each person can then pick there own numbers or we could even form

a pool and use paypal to send money.  I have done this in the past and it might be something to consider.  If

interested just post it in a reply and we can take it form there.  If you stick this out you will get better at it. 

Note! If interested in some type of pool where we combine play then I would have to insist on a contract agreement

laying out every specific detail in advance of any play.  I would also place a limit on the number of people who could

join and the number of tickets purchased for any one drawing.   I would think that a limit of $10.00 per draw for each

person in the pool would be enough.  All smaller prize amounts would be used for future tickets in the event that for

example, lets say that we agree on 25 lines but the returned sets was 32.  We would use the past winnings to cover

the additional 7 lines.  Might be interesting to try for a while once a few more people start making some progress using

DMP.   

RL

RL:

I would be interested in the group play/pool.

Also, can you comment on my problem with RAC given the above posted scenario and why I now can't get more than a 4/5 with no changes to the setup, just a day later, please?

Thank You!

Meskhov

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3985 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

M

The rng that is used by RAC is time based which could also produce different results depending on the time

of day it is ran.  I need to rewrite the RNG code to get away from this but at the same time it could work for

you one attempt and against in another.   The type of setup also has a big effect on the output.

RL

MA
                      United States
                      Member #89094
                      March 30, 2010
                      245 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:46 am - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, it did feel like a different time of day gave different results.

I try to block at least 2 groups, play one or two groups, and block and play several digits so it will work for us.

Will keep trying.

Thanks

M

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:50 am - IP Logged

M

Don't know why you gave this post a 3 but that's ok.

RL

MA
                          United States
                          Member #89094
                          March 30, 2010
                          245 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:14 am - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for the reply.

RL: I rated this a "5" but when the button was pressed it noted a "3".  I sent an e-mail to Todd telling him of the problem as it was definitely a mistake!

I also told him that I would like it to be corrected!

Sorry for any problems as I did not mean anything but the best for you!

I hope you understand as I hate when little computer errors like this affect peoples morale, me included.

M

watch out's avatar - behold
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #129908
                            July 1, 2012
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Pool.......I'm game.

Y'all have a problem, I've got the answer...............play the bug.

Just do it......

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Hello folks just wanted to let you know have been reading and following all of the post.  Told you was trying more groups and very minimal filters and for the mm draw last night 7/20/12 played a $21 dollar system given by DM.  Got all 5 of the #s in the system but no more than 2 on any line.  The mega ball i was torn between 16 and 3 and chose 16.  For the pb last draw had 2 #s of the 5 drawn but picked the pb # correctly and for $10 won $35, would be very interested in a pool as RL suggested.  Seem to be able to pick the pb and mb at least 50% of the time and if not correct within 1 #.  Still dont have the ability or don't exactly how to take pics of my tickets so you can see the ones from last nights mm draw.  Have to do the setup and run for pb tonight am going to the coast withe my wife will let you know how the pb worked tomorrow.  God bless and good luck, dld.

Page 40 of 140