Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 37 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
watch out's avatar - behold
Georgia
United States
Member #129908
July 1, 2012
208 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Adam

You are showing no filters being used. I tighten the filters down almost locking them down to give only 69 lines and using no decades, digits, or groups, I left those wide open. Then I loosen them up to give 267, then 641.

example only of all filters used

5 ID 5     0 CD 1    2- F/4 3

3 Tb 5    6 ES 7     3 tg 4

0 DB 1                   0 gm 0

0 DO 3

the rest are to many to list

From the above you should see how I got lines 69, 267 and 641 lines.

I always run RFW as a gauge only to get rfw lines down to between hmmm say 125 and 225 lines then I run RLP trying the get 4-12 lines. ( I know running rfw has nothing to do with RLP) I have notices if it hits it hits or it will miss. I would say I'm getting app a five hit 40-50 % ratio.

I have also noticed sometimes it throws a lot more lines on some games than others maybe it is causeed by different ways I set filters.

A footnote once I ran say 500 lines using RFW and missed one filter. Then transfered it to main files without checking. Then I ran lets say 35 lines using RLP.

I then checked and surprise surprise I had in the RFW 500 lines a 4 of 5. Schocked I then saw a 5 of 5 from the 35 RLP lines. Upon digging for a reason I discovered I had a number 32 in the winning line.  While the RFW lines had no number 32, but did have a 23 in its lines. I passed it off as more RL's genius. (theres somethings I don't need to know, it hurts my head)

I hopes this helps on how I ran very tight filters.

Just do it......

Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    208 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2012, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Why are you wanting to test against 60,000 combinations? I'm testing for the set filters using RLP.  Had I ran those same filters two day before the draw and played those 16 lines I would have won.

Today I will reset filters for Sat's PB and feel if the filters are set correcty I have a 40-50 % chance of winning using RLP. I'm hitting as often with RLP as I am with RAC playing less lines.

Just do it......

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      892 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2012, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Adam

You are showing no filters being used. I tighten the filters down almost locking them down to give only 69 lines and using no decades, digits, or groups, I left those wide open. Then I loosen them up to give 267, then 641.

example only of all filters used

5 ID 5     0 CD 1    2- F/4 3

3 Tb 5    6 ES 7     3 tg 4

0 DB 1                   0 gm 0

0 DO 3

the rest are to many to list

From the above you should see how I got lines 69, 267 and 641 lines.

I always run RFW as a gauge only to get rfw lines down to between hmmm say 125 and 225 lines then I run RLP trying the get 4-12 lines. ( I know running rfw has nothing to do with RLP) I have notices if it hits it hits or it will miss. I would say I'm getting app a five hit 40-50 % ratio.

I have also noticed sometimes it throws a lot more lines on some games than others maybe it is causeed by different ways I set filters.

A footnote once I ran say 500 lines using RFW and missed one filter. Then transfered it to main files without checking. Then I ran lets say 35 lines using RLP.

I then checked and surprise surprise I had in the RFW 500 lines a 4 of 5. Schocked I then saw a 5 of 5 from the 35 RLP lines. Upon digging for a reason I discovered I had a number 32 in the winning line.  While the RFW lines had no number 32, but did have a 23 in its lines. I passed it off as more RL's genius. (theres somethings I don't need to know, it hurts my head)

I hopes this helps on how I ran very tight filters.

watch out,

What should I say? I have no intention of discouraging you to use the RLP function. The thing is it's against the logic. As it is a smaller set is part of a larger set and that larger set holds no winning combination then there's no way the smaller set could have it. That's just what you said. Unless... Unless there' s some very strange bug in the RLP set generating process. That I cannot say. What would help is a screenshot with your setup then I could duplicate it and see if I get the same results.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        892 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2012, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Why are you wanting to test against 60,000 combinations? I'm testing for the set filters using RLP.  Had I ran those same filters two day before the draw and played those 16 lines I would have won.

Today I will reset filters for Sat's PB and feel if the filters are set correcty I have a 40-50 % chance of winning using RLP. I'm hitting as often with RLP as I am with RAC playing less lines.

watchout,

The reason is very simple. I do not have to set any filters just click RLP and Presto! If it's there in unfiltered sets there's a chance I could catch it using some filters. However if it's not among the unfiltered sets it cannot and should not be in any filtered sets, no matter what filters are used. 

Just as I wrote you. The only rational explanation could be an unusual bug you hit upon and can use to your advantage applying a combination of some filters. Then you are the lucky one.

Adam

Georgia
          United States
          Member #129908
          July 1, 2012
          208 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2012, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Here are the filters I used.

5 id 5    0 cd 1    0 01 4   

3 tb 5    6 es 7    0 02 4

0 db 1    2 ds 5    0 03 4

0 do 3     2 os 5   0 04 4

0 de 3     3 ns 7   0 05 4

0 md 5    0 dm 3   0 06 3 

3 on 4    2 od 4     0 07 3

4 rd 4     1 ed 4     0 08 3

0 p3 1    4 sd  5    0 09 3

1 pn 4    0 00's 4   0 00 3

1 hd 2    0 10    4   2 f4  3

3 lt   3    0 20    4    0 m3 3

1 ut 1     0 30    4    0 b3  3

1 ht  2    0 40     4    3 tg 4

2 lh   3    0 50    4     0 gm 0

Use these filters first with RFW then put in main. Then run RLP in temp then check. Power ball 7-18-12 winning numbers were 02 05 20 23 57

Just do it......

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2012, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

ok, I will do and post the scrceenshot. Cats can wait a bit for their chow.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              892 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2012, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

watch out,

This is the result. Although a 5 of 5 is not there, the RLP did extraordinarily well, I must say.

PB test

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                892 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2012, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

RL

I wanted to ask if you think it's possible that kind of bug? I know almost anything is possible, but could it be that sometimes the winner is among the filtered sets while not in unfiltered ones? As if the process got randomized of its own and got out of contro. It seems nearly impossible. Though somebody coined a term " Impossible is nothing".

Thanks.

Adam

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  208 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

This is what I don't understand.... last night i got 75 line with a five. I reran before posting and got 50 lines with a five and I see you got 13 lines. This too is consistent. That why I always run RFW first to give me a ballpark. I'm telling you I have gotten a ton of fives with 4-12 lines. Less than four I will open a fiter to give more lines. 

If its a bug...... don't squash it.

Just do it......

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

meskhov,

What you might also do is setting one or two of the ranged filters to one value. Given you were doing so good with them it might even give you a better chance. Probably it would bring the sets down to ar. 200 which is good for RAC.

Adam

Adam:

Thanks for the tip.  Yes, I think I will try that and see if it helps as I'm sure it would.  I know that from one draw to the next just changing one filter settings can go say from a nice set with 125 lines to a set with over 1200 just by one value being changed.  Definitely needs a lot of user input to determine the filter ranges and digit/grooup blockings.

I'm not letting this get me down, only the opposite as I do my best work when I get mad at myself.

Will be in touch soon.

Meskhov

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4091 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I suppose it is possible but will have to do some research into the code, The RLP is kind of a preloader

but once the information is gathered then the results are passed to the same code block that is used

by all the other build processes.  I have around 10 versions of the RLP and I am no longer sure which

one was used in this version.  It may not be possible to even add this version back in even if I wanted

to and the bug may have already been squashed.    What I am trying to do is make RLP a one step

option that returns around 5 lines, It won't hit a 5of5 every time but should provide a good means to

play for those who don't want to spend very much time on a setup but like to play every drawing.  In

backtest it shows well but I am of the mind set that if something has happened in the past it does not

mean it will happen again and just because something has not does not mean that it won't.  The post

seems to be going well and it means a lot to me to have several people exploring the software and 

sharing what they find.  The lottery should be fun to play.  I will do all I can to improve the software

along the way but this sort of thing takes time.  Thanks to everyone, lets have some fun and win some

money in the process.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4091 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2012, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I suppose it is possible but will have to do some research into the code, The RLP is kind of a preloader

but once the information is gathered then the results are passed to the same code block that is used

by all the other build processes.  I have around 10 versions of the RLP and I am no longer sure which

one was used in this version.  It may not be possible to even add this version back in even if I wanted

to and the bug may have already been squashed.    What I am trying to do is make RLP a one step

option that returns around 5 lines, It won't hit a 5of5 every time but should provide a good means to

play for those who don't want to spend very much time on a setup but like to play every drawing.  In

backtest it shows well but I am of the mind set that if something has happened in the past it does not

mean it will happen again and just because something has not does not mean that it won't.  The post

seems to be going well and it means a lot to me to have several people exploring the software and 

sharing what they find.  The lottery should be fun to play.  I will do all I can to improve the software

along the way but this sort of thing takes time.  Thanks to everyone, lets have some fun and win some

money in the process.

RL

Hi again

I just checked and have this version stored on a backup drive so if it pans out I at least have the option

to use it.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

money in the process.

RL

RL

I would never thought it could be that way. So " Impossible is nothing" is confirmed.

Adam

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2012, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

This is what I don't understand.... last night i got 75 line with a five. I reran before posting and got 50 lines with a five and I see you got 13 lines. This too is consistent. That why I always run RFW first to give me a ballpark. I'm telling you I have gotten a ton of fives with 4-12 lines. Less than four I will open a fiter to give more lines. 

If its a bug...... don't squash it.

watch out,

So forget all I've written in my logic and play your way. We never know. Sorry for messing up.

Adam

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #129908
                              July 1, 2012
                              208 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2012, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Adam

No sweat, brainstroming is what make things happen.

I'm the one that needs to say thank you, as I study everythig you post.

Just do it......

Page 37 of 140