Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 32 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2012, 5:03 am - IP Logged

RL,

If I understand you right, your 5/39 software is able to find up to 3 numbers with the first 4 digits of the Lexi and the same with the last 4 of the reverse Lexi, it

would give the last 3 numbers with the 3rd number overlapped which should be the same if the set up it correct.

That is really interresting.

If you ever plan to post your software, Id be the first in line.

So it could be can be use for 2 games the Mega Millions and the California 5/39, or any other state 5/39 game.

Thank you RL for all your details explanations.

Regards,

Serge

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3960 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2012, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

The foward lexi for PB last draw is 1401046 and the reverse lexi value is 3721119

I don't know if you caught eariler post where I explained the reverse lexi so I will

go over it again very briefly.  The foward lexi value is the normal value for the set

and I call it the foward just to seperate it from the reverse. 

Power ball has 5006386 possible sets so if looking at the first four digits of the lexi

we have 0000 to 5006.  The last drawing 04-16-32-37-46 = 1401046 and if we were

to strip off the last 3 digits and replace them with 000 we have 1401000.  If we check

the number set for 1401000 we get 04-16-32-35-45.  Notice that using only four digits

of the foward lexi we have the first 3 numbers from the winning set. 

Next let's do the same thing for the reverse lexi = 3721119.  If we again replace the

last 3 digits with 000 we have 3721000 = set 18-32-37-46.  Again notice that the

last 3 numbers are 32-37-46.

We now have the three numbers 04-16-32 for the foward lexi 1401000

we now have the three numbers 32-37-46 for the reverse lexi 3721000

giving us all five numbers for the draw using just 4 digits from each.  What we are doing 

is just ignoring the last 3 digits and just setting them to 000 because many times the first

four will produce the first 3 numbers.  The reverse lexi is a bit hard to calculate and even

harder to understand but the program makes all the calculations needed so you are left

with just running the program like you would the P-3 or P-4 programs,   For my 5-39 the

first three digits will often give the first 3 numbers but not always.   The reason for the

program at the beginning was this.  Since my 5-39 has 575757 sets the highest first 3

digits is 575.  but the back 3 could be any value from 000 to 999 unless the first digit was

greater then 4 which would make the range 000 to 757.  This led to the creation of the

reverse lexi so that by using the first 3 digits I would have the same odds as I had using

the foward lexi.  The first 3 digits for my 5-39 reverse lexi are 575. 

Notice in the list below like a odometer on older cars that the right most number changes each

line but the digits to the left change much less often, in this example you could play 000001 to

000010 and even higher for the foward lexi and still hit 4 of the 5 winning numbers.  There are

73,815 sets in a 5-39 that all start with the number (1).  This means that if you were trying to

use the lexi value to find the first number in the set you could have used any value between

000001 and 073815 as a lexi and been correct for the first number.   This same thing holds true

through out the whole universe of sets.  The number of sets between certian values changes but

even as you reach the higher numbered first numbers it has less of a positive effect but it still

exist.   What this means is that it is possible with some draws to miss veery value and still get

the correct number or numbers.  Some returns will produce the first 3 numbers while some will

only give you 2 or in some rare events only 1 but that is not very often.

01-02 03 04 05  lexi = 000001 

01-02 03 04 06  lexi = 000002

01-02 03 04 07  lexi = 000003

01-02 03 04 08  lexi = 000004

01-02 03 04 09  lexi = 000005

01-02 03 04 10  lexi = 000006

01-02 03 04 11  lexi = 000007

01-02 03 04 12  lexi = 000008

01-02 03 04 13  lexi = 000009

01-02 03 04 14  lexi = 000010

01-02 03 04 15  lexi = 000011 

What the reverse lexi does is group the sets in a similar manner but like below

39-38-37-36-35

39-38-37-36-34

39-38-37-36-33

39-38-37-36-32

39-38-37-36-31

39-38-37-36-30

39-38-37-36-29

39-38-37-36-28

This allows the same type of selection to be used to select the last 3 numbers and again you can

miss up to all four values and still get the correct numbers.  I would not count on missing all 4 and

still getting the last four numbers but it could happen.   Using the programs can help you in a number

of ways.  Lets say that you don't know what group to set as the first position but you think you can

set enough options in the lexi program so that it returns a close value.  Lets say that your setup 

returns the 3 sets below.

01-14-17

02-16-20

02-22-22

If you though that your settings were correct you could set group A to Play and since all the second

numbers are 14 and up you could block group B.   Another option would be to use the wheel and put

01-02 in the first cell and set it to 1-1-1.  Do this same thing for the reverse lexi and set the 5th cell

to the first numbers returned for the reverse lexi and set it to 1-1-5. 

If your setup for the foward and reverse are correct but the 3rd numbers don't match you could use

the first 2 numbers from each in the wheel cells 1-2  4-5  and let the program fill in the third number

with all the remaining numbers between 2 and 4 for the third number in the sets.  Lots of ways this

can be used but it's a bit hard to hit both, I often can hit one or the other but have hit both and goten

four of the 5 numbers for my 5-39.  These two programs could be considered lottery system by them

selves. 

I have already added them to the BG program and they will be in the next release.  I have also added

similar programs to help with the groups and digits.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

MA
      United States
      Member #89094
      March 30, 2010
      245 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2012, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Hi Adam/RL:

I was playing for real tonight and wanted to show my setup for advice/suggestions.  I missed only the P/3 filter as it naturally went to a 4.  I did not play the 83 but ran Auto cover and got down to 40+ sets and played those so I ended up winning $35.  I'm still unsure about blocking groups and putting some into play confidently as I always seem to get confused.  I can seem to select these few filters shown that are set to equal values as I've found these really knock down the main sets delivered.  Again, no auto cover used here in this picture.  Also, for fun after the fact I changed c/d to 0-2 and changed g/m to 0-2 and ran rfw and returned way to many sets, over 3000.  So these 2 filters really work on the sets returned for sure.  Now I just need some help on my strategies as I think I'll have to run the p/3 filter wide open next time to catch all possibilities as this one jumps 2-3 values often. Any advice you could offer would be appreciated.  Thank You!Smileypb

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        858 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2012, 8:47 am - IP Logged

meskhov,

Really great job. My conratulations! I would rather not play that many sets, so your confidence in your choices is much greater. Impressive job with the filters, really. If you cannot cope with P-3 then I see no other option as to come to grips with groups as you are doing fine with digits. Blocking 3 correct ones is very very good.

Try to have a look at the activity of groups in last draws. Some of them stay where they are for quite some time. If you manage to block 1 and put one in play than you're almost there.

Adam

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2012, 8:55 am - IP Logged

meskhov,

Really great job. My conratulations! I would rather not play that many sets, so your confidence in your choices is much greater. Impressive job with the filters, really. If you cannot cope with P-3 then I see no other option as to come to grips with groups as you are doing fine with digits. Blocking 3 correct ones is very very good.

Try to have a look at the activity of groups in last draws. Some of them stay where they are for quite some time. If you manage to block 1 and put one in play than you're almost there.

Adam

Adam:

Thanks for the reply and vote of confidence!

This is very stressful figuring all this out but I know someday it will be worth it.

I guess I will have to start using the groups to help me out.

I did notice that some groups are only showing say 3-4 times in the last 11 games so maybe I should block one next time?

Any other advice very much welcome.

M

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            858 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2012, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks for the reply and vote of confidence!

This is very stressful figuring all this out but I know someday it will be worth it.

I guess I will have to start using the groups to help me out.

I did notice that some groups are only showing say 3-4 times in the last 11 games so maybe I should block one next time?

Any other advice very much welcome.

M

Try to look both ways. As some are absent for a couple of draws, others will be there, instead. I like to play groups that hit 6-7 times in the last 10 games. Try a couple of games on paper with groups included and check how you are doing. I think you will do fine.

Adam

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2012, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks, I'll try that and see how I do before playing for real with my group selections.

I also would like to open up some filter ranges so hopefully this will help.

Will keep you posted.

Regards

M

ps any further progress with your game?

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                858 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks, I'll try that and see how I do before playing for real with my group selections.

I also would like to open up some filter ranges so hopefully this will help.

Will keep you posted.

Regards

M

ps any further progress with your game?

meskhov,

Thanks for asking. I missed two games in a row, so I'm taking a break from playing. I will resume it as soon as my paper play gets better. 

Take care,

Adam

MA
                  United States
                  Member #89094
                  March 30, 2010
                  245 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2012, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Sorry to hear that as you for one seem to be very good with this program for sure!

I wish you all the luck in the future and hopefully we will be rewarded soon!

Regards

Meskhov

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    858 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2012, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Sorry to hear that as you for one seem to be very good with this program for sure!

I wish you all the luck in the future and hopefully we will be rewarded soon!

Regards

Meskhov

Thanks a lot. We are only humans so have to make mistakes. I think that anybody can beat me if you put some effort and time into it.

Same to you!

Adam

United States
                      Member #97695
                      September 21, 2010
                      358 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

RL  When I click on bonus, I get the display . But in your explanations you did not mention how to use the information.  Can you touch on the topic, and gave us a little more insight?

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        858 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2012, 3:30 am - IP Logged

I think that it would make sense that those of you who use the software, be it for paper play or real one, show their after the game setups for Big Game. It would allow those who still do not quite know how to go about it to have a look and learn something.

What do you think?

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3960 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2012, 4:36 am - IP Logged

RL  When I click on bonus, I get the display . But in your explanations you did not mention how to use the information.  Can you touch on the topic, and gave us a little more insight?

BH

The bonus balls for PB and MM are not given much consideration in the BG program.  Since the selection

process is selecting 1 number from a pool of 35 for PB there is not much one can do for analysis because

each ball has the same exact odds for each drawing.  What I have done is break the bonus balls into two

digits Left/Right in hopes that it would give some insight as to which values might show next.  I suggest

selecting one decade and a few ones-place digits and build 3 or 4 bonus numbers.   Think of it as a two

stage process.  Selecting the decade gives odds of 1 in 4 and the ones-place digit 1 in 10.  I won't be adding

anything else to aid in the bonus number selection.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            858 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Talking of filters. As said earlier I'm taking a break from playing now, but still am looking at what's going on. Just opened one of the filters DO and clicked on a couple of values to see what happened in the past. It's a clear bias, no doubt. One would expect a value of 0 ar. every four games and 1 ar. 2.5 games. The question is to what extent can it drive our decisions? It's the more important as if this value holds and the setup in other respects is correct then DM generates 3 sets only. What are your thoughts?

Adam

DO

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2012, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Adam:

Yes, I for one use the DO filter always in my filter settings and block it to the same value that I believe will hit.  It really helps knock down the main lines considerably.

I use it with the c/d, dm, g/m, rd and l/t almost every game with good results so far.

I would suggest you use this filter but try blocking it to equal values as that is where its strength is not when ranging as the same seems to apply to the others as when ranged they don't help but when given equal values they really cut down the lines ay from 1500+ sets to under 125 so RAC has a chance to help us out with at least 1 -4 and some 3's.

Good Luck.

M

Page 32 of 140