Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 38 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2012, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Adam

The RLP option uses some perty weird code so I would not write anything off for this version.

I think you have given some good advice for setups and should keep it up.  Pulling the 5of5

out of so many possible sets is a big chore but that does not mean it can't be done.  I still

need to look at the code to figure out what if anything could produce the results mentioned

in the previous post.  My first responce would be to say that it is unexpected but as you know

some bugs can produce some weird results.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    858 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Adam

No sweat, brainstroming is what make things happen.

I'm the one that needs to say thank you, as I study everythig you post.

watch out,

Thanks for your understanding and your kind words. Do it your own way and make it happen.

Adam

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      858 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Adam

The RLP option uses some perty weird code so I would not write anything off for this version.

I think you have given some good advice for setups and should keep it up.  Pulling the 5of5

out of so many possible sets is a big chore but that does not mean it can't be done.  I still

need to look at the code to figure out what if anything could produce the results mentioned

in the previous post.  My first responce would be to say that it is unexpected but as you know

some bugs can produce some weird results.

RL

RL

Thanks for your nice words. I'm trying to be of some help especially to guys who want to put some time and effort into it.

I must say this RLP feature got me puzzled not a little bit. For sure, it's true that very often unplanned things turn out to be the best option.

Anyway, very weird.

Adam

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        858 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2012, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks for the tip.  Yes, I think I will try that and see if it helps as I'm sure it would.  I know that from one draw to the next just changing one filter settings can go say from a nice set with 125 lines to a set with over 1200 just by one value being changed.  Definitely needs a lot of user input to determine the filter ranges and digit/grooup blockings.

I'm not letting this get me down, only the opposite as I do my best work when I get mad at myself.

Will be in touch soon.

Meskhov

meskhov,

Do not get mad at yourself. This is a random event and no common sense or academic logic can lead us there. It takes a bit of folly to make some correct choices.

Adam

United States
          Member #97695
          September 21, 2010
          358 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2012, 12:03 am - IP Logged

BH

Please let us know how they do,  I once won $10 using QP's but most of the times I have played them

I end up with 1 or 2 numbers on five lines.  I know a guy that buys 5 of each bonus ball then lets the

machine pick the 5 other numbers using QP.   The last I had heard was that the most he had ever won

was around $30.  Many JP's are won using QP's and I hope you win soon.

RL

Hi RL

To day was the drawing, I won 3 $7.00 prizes for a total of $21.00.

I knew I will win something.

If you 100 QP, you are will have a few winning tickets. But they could high or low prizes.

I still out $29.00

MA
            United States
            Member #89094
            March 30, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2012, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Was wondering if anyone has any recommended settings for tonights MM game?  I'm having trouble pinning down a few key filters and wanted to ask for some suggestions for the following filters:  do maybe 22, dm 22, rd 33 and pn 11.  If we can pin these few down then I will have a good chance of getting the lines down below 200 so RAC can have a chance.

I also think that decades "0" will be out.

I wouldn't mind running two different setups to have a chance of getting a few hits.

Any help appreciated!

Thank You!

M

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              858 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2012, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Was wondering if anyone has any recommended settings for tonights MM game?  I'm having trouble pinning down a few key filters and wanted to ask for some suggestions for the following filters:  do maybe 22, dm 22, rd 33 and pn 11.  If we can pin these few down then I will have a good chance of getting the lines down below 200 so RAC can have a chance.

I also think that decades "0" will be out.

I wouldn't mind running two different setups to have a chance of getting a few hits.

Any help appreciated!

Thank You!

M

meskhov,

I haven't looked at the game carefully and I do not know it. Just opened digits and groups and a couple of filters. It looks to me that digit 1 could hit once or miss. I think I would not play F4=4.

Which group if any have you blocked? I think I would block digit 9 and possibly 6.  Digit 8 looks ready to hit.Group H looks like missing to my eyeballing. What if 5 hit twice? Does not CD look like 0?

Adam

PS. Of course disclaimer should follow

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2012, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Looks like we are seeing the same things.  I agree with digit 8 hitting and might block 0.  Group wise I'm thinking of blocking 43-48 so far and am playing F4= 2-4 to be safe.  CD I think will be 00 again.

I was thinking blocking group G also.

Anything further to add would be a great help!

Regards

Meskhov

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  858 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Looks like we are seeing the same things.  I agree with digit 8 hitting and might block 0.  Group wise I'm thinking of blocking 43-48 so far and am playing F4= 2-4 to be safe.  CD I think will be 00 again.

I was thinking blocking group G also.

Anything further to add would be a great help!

Regards

Meskhov

What if TB=3. Would it change much your sets? And O/D was 2-3? How did you set ID?

Adam

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2012, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

What if TB=3. Would it change much your sets? And O/D was 2-3? How did you set ID?

Adam

Adam:

Here is what I've come up with so far.

Any thoughts?

Thanks very much!

M

MA
                      United States
                      Member #89094
                      March 30, 2010
                      245 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Here is what I've come up with so far.

Any thoughts?

Thanks very much!

M

Adam:

Forgot to say that T/B is a very tricky filter and jumps all over the place like p/n and p/3 and is difficult to say the least to pin down that close.  I would rather that one be wide or wide open to have a chance as it changes by leaps and bounds it seems.

Let me know your thoughts as you are very good at seeing things.

Reagards

M

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        858 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2012, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Forgot to say that T/B is a very tricky filter and jumps all over the place like p/n and p/3 and is difficult to say the least to pin down that close.  I would rather that one be wide or wide open to have a chance as it changes by leaps and bounds it seems.

Reagards

M

If you want to play safe you can range it 3-6. P3 could be in the range 1-3. What if you set UT to 3?

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2012, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Reagards

M

M

TG=3 is almost twice it's expected average, not saying to play it in the next draw but look for it to hit

sometime soon.  Several of the draws where I hit multi 4of5's was on TG-3 hits.  When / if  you  decide

to play it try setting it 3/4 just in case and also focus on the groups that you think show a good chance

of more than one number hits.   Also you might try setting CD to 0/1 or 0/2 and see if it's worth the risk

of setting it to 0/0 for the reduction it gives.  I am working on my P-6 for tomorrow and may do a quick 

setup for my P-5 tonight being it's up to 275K.  Hope you win soon.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

MA
                            United States
                            Member #89094
                            March 30, 2010
                            245 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2012, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

M

TG=3 is almost twice it's expected average, not saying to play it in the next draw but look for it to hit

sometime soon.  Several of the draws where I hit multi 4of5's was on TG-3 hits.  When / if  you  decide

to play it try setting it 3/4 just in case and also focus on the groups that you think show a good chance

of more than one number hits.   Also you might try setting CD to 0/1 or 0/2 and see if it's worth the risk

of setting it to 0/0 for the reduction it gives.  I am working on my P-6 for tomorrow and may do a quick 

setup for my P-5 tonight being it's up to 275K.  Hope you win soon.

RL

RL:

Thank you so much for the reply and wisdom!

I'm new at this and would like to get better and win a few 3's and maybe a 4 once in a while while waiting for that elusive 5/5.

I am thinking of playing tonight and for RAC settings giving 30 or so numbers I will give it a go.

Will let you know how we do!

Again, Thanks for your help.  It is greatly appreciated!

Meskhov

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Did you mean T/B not T/G?  It seems like T/b hits 3-4 a lot more than T/G which likes the 4-5 spread.

Just wanted to confirm.

Thanks

M

Page 38 of 140