Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 42 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4083 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I did it again, maybe I should go back to my P-5.  I can't seem to hit more than 3x on a single line.

I had all 6 numbers again but somehow lost the 13 and 15 in my filtering.  I missed 5 filters total

so I guess it's was just not my night to win.

RL

7-21

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2012, 1:45 am - IP Logged

For tonite's  Power Ball, set up for Groups.

Here is what my analysis shows,

Play Groups B, I, E,   Set Groups H, G, F, C to Wild or W.

Block Groups D and A.

Good Luck !! Party   Party   Party

RFW results are  Match (3) ==496

Match (4) ==9

Match (5) ==0

RLP only Match (2) ==23

Did not get the 5/5 but did pretty good.

MA
      United States
      Member #89094
      March 30, 2010
      245 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2012, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Blowhard:

Congratulations on your selections, you only missed the one filter!

I should have tried your settings but i saw it too late!  Would have won a few 4's!

Are you just playing PB or also play MM?

Would like to share some settings for Tuesday's MM if you would like?

Thanks

M

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4083 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2012, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I have gotten several PM's and a few have posted their interest in forming a pool so here is what I would

like to do first. Since I would like to form a sort of super pool so to say I would like any interested members

to choose there weapons.  Each person that has used DM for a while should be finding that they have filters

digits etc...  that they are very good at and what I would like is for people to sort of lay claim to what they

feel that they are good at hitting.   Example, one person may be able to hit the odd number filter almost

every time they play and another person may be able to hit B3 every draw.  Each member of the super pool

will be assigned a few values to work with from the DM filters, groups etc..   I think that if a person only has

a few options that they must analyze each draw then IMHO they can become very good at selecting the

correct values.   I am sure that many have found that if the first bank of filters are set to one value each then

the sets returned may be as few as 2 or 3 lines.   We don't have to take this route but it is an option.  Another

thing that I see as a good option is to work in pairs where two people can hash the data between them to

come to a conculsion.   Don't be afraid to share information or post it for that matter because it is in this process

of sharing views that helps people understand how and why they may decide on a value.   To start with I would

like to have around 10 people who are willing to participate.   Once we get everything worked out then we will

switch to PM's to share our selections.  I would like to assign maybe 5 filters to each person from which they will

work on to see how well they can select 2 or 3 correctly.  Anyone can apply for a position and we may need to

start more than one so that everyone has the ability to join.  I am now taking suggestions for cool names to be

considered for the group.  Anyone can join but I am looking for people who will put in the time to improve there

selections.   The top ten predictors will make up the first pool, I hope I am in it.   A big plus or ace in the whole

will be the bonus ball guy or gal.   I think this will be a lot of fun.  Again anyone can try out for the team. DM has

been downloaded around 700 times the best I can calculate so finding 10 members should not be that hard.

If some people perfer one game over the other then we can have two teams, one for BP and one for MM.

I like the name "The Number Ninjas"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #128704
          May 31, 2012
          16 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I have gotten several PM's and a few have posted their interest in forming a pool so here is what I would

like to do first. Since I would like to form a sort of super pool so to say I would like any interested members

to choose there weapons.  Each person that has used DM for a while should be finding that they have filters

digits etc...  that they are very good at and what I would like is for people to sort of lay claim to what they

feel that they are good at hitting.   Example, one person may be able to hit the odd number filter almost

every time they play and another person may be able to hit B3 every draw.  Each member of the super pool

will be assigned a few values to work with from the DM filters, groups etc..   I think that if a person only has

a few options that they must analyze each draw then IMHO they can become very good at selecting the

correct values.   I am sure that many have found that if the first bank of filters are set to one value each then

the sets returned may be as few as 2 or 3 lines.   We don't have to take this route but it is an option.  Another

thing that I see as a good option is to work in pairs where two people can hash the data between them to

come to a conculsion.   Don't be afraid to share information or post it for that matter because it is in this process

of sharing views that helps people understand how and why they may decide on a value.   To start with I would

like to have around 10 people who are willing to participate.   Once we get everything worked out then we will

switch to PM's to share our selections.  I would like to assign maybe 5 filters to each person from which they will

work on to see how well they can select 2 or 3 correctly.  Anyone can apply for a position and we may need to

start more than one so that everyone has the ability to join.  I am now taking suggestions for cool names to be

considered for the group.  Anyone can join but I am looking for people who will put in the time to improve there

selections.   The top ten predictors will make up the first pool, I hope I am in it.   A big plus or ace in the whole

will be the bonus ball guy or gal.   I think this will be a lot of fun.  Again anyone can try out for the team. DM has

been downloaded around 700 times the best I can calculate so finding 10 members should not be that hard.

If some people perfer one game over the other then we can have two teams, one for BP and one for MM.

RL,

This sounds like an excellent approach. Please consider my application!

packfan396

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4083 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2012, 11:47 am - IP Logged

A repost of the download link and links to the youtube videos for anyone just comming in.

DMP-BIG GAME DOWNLOAD LINK. Password WINBIG1

https://www.box.com/s/85cdeb425e346defc6a4

Videos

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4083 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

RL,

This sounds like an excellent approach. Please consider my application!

packfan396

packfan396

Your accepted.

Start working on your favorite filters and track your progress.  You can also remove draws from the database

to run a few backtest.   

Thanks for your interest.

RL

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
                Braselton Ga
                United States
                Member #121665
                January 14, 2012
                35 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2012, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I have been a reader not a writer. I download the program a few months back i just love the program. It is the best i have ever seen in 20years of playing the lottery. I would like to join in on your Lottery Pool Please.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I would not be surprised if in your MM digit 5 hit 3 times in the next draw.

Adam

United States
                    Member #97695
                    September 21, 2010
                    358 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2012, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Blowhard:

Congratulations on your selections, you only missed the one filter!

I should have tried your settings but i saw it too late!  Would have won a few 4's!

Are you just playing PB or also play MM?

Would like to share some settings for Tuesday's MM if you would like?

Thanks

M

I play both.

United States
                      Member #97695
                      September 21, 2010
                      358 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2012, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Give me an assignment I am ready.

Eugene Oregan
                        United States
                        Member #128629
                        May 29, 2012
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I would like very much to be a member let me know.  Also which filters are the most important as far as the top 10 for real setup impact.  Some are just not as significant as others.  Thank you adam for the heads up for the mm digit 5 for next 3 draws.  dld.

MA
                          United States
                          Member #89094
                          March 30, 2010
                          245 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Count me in also.  I may not predict 100% of the time but I am getting better.

Adam, Thank you also for that tip for MM, we need all the help we can get!

Take Care.

Meskhov

MA
                            United States
                            Member #89094
                            March 30, 2010
                            245 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2012, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I would like very much to be a member let me know.  Also which filters are the most important as far as the top 10 for real setup impact.  Some are just not as significant as others.  Thank you adam for the heads up for the mm digit 5 for next 3 draws.  dld.

Dld:

From my testing and game to game analysis I am haveing great luck in slashing the lines with the following filters: db/ cd/ do,rd p3, lt, hl and sometimes os.  These few can take a few thousand lines down to less than 40 without RAC being used and that eliminates auto covers randomness all together.

Thanks

M

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Dld:

From my testing and game to game analysis I am haveing great luck in slashing the lines with the following filters: db/ cd/ do,rd p3, lt, hl and sometimes os.  These few can take a few thousand lines down to less than 40 without RAC being used and that eliminates auto covers randomness all together.

Thanks

M

Meskhov,

Thank you for the info, am pretty good at the groups, filters are in need of some guidance.  God bless and good luck dld.

Page 42 of 140