Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 33 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2012, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Adam:

Yes, I for one use the DO filter always in my filter settings and block it to the same value that I believe will hit.  It really helps knock down the main lines considerably.

I use it with the c/d, dm, g/m, rd and l/t almost every game with good results so far.

I would suggest you use this filter but try blocking it to equal values as that is where its strength is not when ranging as the same seems to apply to the others as when ranged they don't help but when given equal values they really cut down the lines ay from 1500+ sets to under 125 so RAC has a chance to help us out with at least 1 -4 and some 3's.

Good Luck.

M

meskhov,

Thanks a lot. It's true that they slice the lines. There's only one caveat, we have to be confident about the value.

Adam

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Yes, you are so..... right!

Looks like it's just you and myself willing to post examples of settings.

Was hoping others would be willing to share so we can all benefit.

Regards

M

Horwood NL
      Canada
      Member #70613
      February 6, 2009
      299 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Waiting for RL to make a pick 6 version. That's the only game available here. I have tried it for p6 without using the bonus number, but the results are not very good..

United States
        Member #97695
        September 21, 2010
        358 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2012, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Meskhov,

It is a difficult program to master. But I noticed for MM, D/0 should be set to 0/2, as the analysis points to that range in which D/0  hits most often.

Now there is a "SUGGEST" tab on the program that sets the values of all the filters for you, have you tried it out??

United States
          Member #97695
          September 21, 2010
          358 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Waiting for RL to make a pick 6 version. That's the only game available here. I have tried it for p6 without using the bonus number, but the results are not very good..

Yes RL,

I would appreciate a pick 6 Version for Texas Lotto, 6/54

MA
            United States
            Member #89094
            March 30, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Blowhard:

Thanks for that bit of advice, I will try it out.

I have not used the suggest button but will try it out and see what it gives for settings as it can't hurt at this point.

Just trying to keep the filters wide enough but being able to keep the line counts down below 200 is very difficult indeed.

I'm sure we will get there but it will take some time.  That is why I was asking for others to post as there is enough out there for all of us to win.

Take Care

Meskhov

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              489 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

The foward lexi for PB last draw is 1401046 and the reverse lexi value is 3721119

I don't know if you caught eariler post where I explained the reverse lexi so I will

go over it again very briefly.  The foward lexi value is the normal value for the set

and I call it the foward just to seperate it from the reverse. 

Power ball has 5006386 possible sets so if looking at the first four digits of the lexi

we have 0000 to 5006.  The last drawing 04-16-32-37-46 = 1401046 and if we were

to strip off the last 3 digits and replace them with 000 we have 1401000.  If we check

the number set for 1401000 we get 04-16-32-35-45.  Notice that using only four digits

of the foward lexi we have the first 3 numbers from the winning set. 

Next let's do the same thing for the reverse lexi = 3721119.  If we again replace the

last 3 digits with 000 we have 3721000 = set 18-32-37-46.  Again notice that the

last 3 numbers are 32-37-46.

We now have the three numbers 04-16-32 for the foward lexi 1401000

we now have the three numbers 32-37-46 for the reverse lexi 3721000

giving us all five numbers for the draw using just 4 digits from each.  What we are doing 

is just ignoring the last 3 digits and just setting them to 000 because many times the first

four will produce the first 3 numbers.  The reverse lexi is a bit hard to calculate and even

harder to understand but the program makes all the calculations needed so you are left

with just running the program like you would the P-3 or P-4 programs,   For my 5-39 the

first three digits will often give the first 3 numbers but not always.   The reason for the

program at the beginning was this.  Since my 5-39 has 575757 sets the highest first 3

digits is 575.  but the back 3 could be any value from 000 to 999 unless the first digit was

greater then 4 which would make the range 000 to 757.  This led to the creation of the

reverse lexi so that by using the first 3 digits I would have the same odds as I had using

the foward lexi.  The first 3 digits for my 5-39 reverse lexi are 575. 

Notice in the list below like a odometer on older cars that the right most number changes each

line but the digits to the left change much less often, in this example you could play 000001 to

000010 and even higher for the foward lexi and still hit 4 of the 5 winning numbers.  There are

73,815 sets in a 5-39 that all start with the number (1).  This means that if you were trying to

use the lexi value to find the first number in the set you could have used any value between

000001 and 073815 as a lexi and been correct for the first number.   This same thing holds true

through out the whole universe of sets.  The number of sets between certian values changes but

even as you reach the higher numbered first numbers it has less of a positive effect but it still

exist.   What this means is that it is possible with some draws to miss veery value and still get

the correct number or numbers.  Some returns will produce the first 3 numbers while some will

only give you 2 or in some rare events only 1 but that is not very often.

01-02 03 04 05  lexi = 000001 

01-02 03 04 06  lexi = 000002

01-02 03 04 07  lexi = 000003

01-02 03 04 08  lexi = 000004

01-02 03 04 09  lexi = 000005

01-02 03 04 10  lexi = 000006

01-02 03 04 11  lexi = 000007

01-02 03 04 12  lexi = 000008

01-02 03 04 13  lexi = 000009

01-02 03 04 14  lexi = 000010

01-02 03 04 15  lexi = 000011 

What the reverse lexi does is group the sets in a similar manner but like below

39-38-37-36-35

39-38-37-36-34

39-38-37-36-33

39-38-37-36-32

39-38-37-36-31

39-38-37-36-30

39-38-37-36-29

39-38-37-36-28

This allows the same type of selection to be used to select the last 3 numbers and again you can

miss up to all four values and still get the correct numbers.  I would not count on missing all 4 and

still getting the last four numbers but it could happen.   Using the programs can help you in a number

of ways.  Lets say that you don't know what group to set as the first position but you think you can

set enough options in the lexi program so that it returns a close value.  Lets say that your setup 

returns the 3 sets below.

01-14-17

02-16-20

02-22-22

If you though that your settings were correct you could set group A to Play and since all the second

numbers are 14 and up you could block group B.   Another option would be to use the wheel and put

01-02 in the first cell and set it to 1-1-1.  Do this same thing for the reverse lexi and set the 5th cell

to the first numbers returned for the reverse lexi and set it to 1-1-5. 

If your setup for the foward and reverse are correct but the 3rd numbers don't match you could use

the first 2 numbers from each in the wheel cells 1-2  4-5  and let the program fill in the third number

with all the remaining numbers between 2 and 4 for the third number in the sets.  Lots of ways this

can be used but it's a bit hard to hit both, I often can hit one or the other but have hit both and goten

four of the 5 numbers for my 5-39.  These two programs could be considered lottery system by them

selves. 

I have already added them to the BG program and they will be in the next release.  I have also added

similar programs to help with the groups and digits.

RL

RL,

Thank you so much for this post, your detail explanations makes a lot more sence to me now I will work on it, your reverse lexi is a genius idea.

Thanks a lot RL,

Best Regards,

Serge.

watch out's avatar - behold
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #129908
                July 1, 2012
                207 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Yes, you are so..... right!

Looks like it's just you and myself willing to post examples of settings.

Was hoping others would be willing to share so we can all benefit.

Regards

M

The filters I focus on are H/L, L/H, C/D, S/D,  T/G and G/M. They are not as erratic and only give a couple choices. With these filter I will only assign one value i.e. 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc. A couple or more filters and it depends I only use 2 values i.e. 2-3, 1-2, 0-1. The rest I open fairly wide, again depending. 

Yes, brainstorming always open up new ideas.

Just do it......

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  207 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

The filters I focus on are H/L, L/H, C/D, S/D,  T/G and G/M. They are not as erratic and only give a couple choices. With these filter I will only assign one value i.e. 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc. A couple or more filters and it depends I only use 2 values i.e. 2-3, 1-2, 0-1. The rest I open fairly wide, again depending. 

A couple other things. One, don't try to reinvent a new playing system every game. The other filters I didn't name should be hitting 7 out of 10 games. I don't touch those filters from game to game they are good to go. Usually I see several misses in a game or two every 10-12 games. Again if they are hitting 70% of the time you will be fine.

Starting this week..........lets say I missed 4 for those six filters, after the game update I will press T to see which ones I missed. Let's say I missed C/m C/d and H/L and L/H. I will not be readjusted those filters for the next game, I will let those ride. I am going to readjust the two that hit not those four I missed as I will play them as is.

Again I believe we should only be adjusting 1-3 filters a game and let the rest ride.

RL built the engine, now it's time for us learn how to drive the vehicle to victory.

imho

Just do it......

Eugene Oregan
                    United States
                    Member #128629
                    May 29, 2012
                    419 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey all,

Am using some filters but really at a minimum.  Focus is mainly on groups and a small amount of digits.  Both mm and pb show promise with the DM and all of the setups that it can let us try.  The practice on both digits and groups are definitly a big help.  Do not know how to show the pics yet but will practice and try soon.  God bless and good luck. dld.

MA
                      United States
                      Member #89094
                      March 30, 2010
                      245 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Watchout:

Thanks for your ideas.  I too assign same digits to these filters as in my previous post as it really cuts the lines down.

I'm just starting to block digits and some groups to also help with the reductions.

I'm trying to run some filters wide open and narrowing in on a few key ones.

Let's see how it goes.

Thanks

M

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

A couple other things. One, don't try to reinvent a new playing system every game. The other filters I didn't name should be hitting 7 out of 10 games. I don't touch those filters from game to game they are good to go. Usually I see several misses in a game or two every 10-12 games. Again if they are hitting 70% of the time you will be fine.

Starting this week..........lets say I missed 4 for those six filters, after the game update I will press T to see which ones I missed. Let's say I missed C/m C/d and H/L and L/H. I will not be readjusted those filters for the next game, I will let those ride. I am going to readjust the two that hit not those four I missed as I will play them as is.

Again I believe we should only be adjusting 1-3 filters a game and let the rest ride.

RL built the engine, now it's time for us learn how to drive the vehicle to victory.

imho

Watchout:

I like your suggestion about after the game update and not changing the ones you missed.

I will try that on tomorrow MM game.

Let's see if we can all win something.  It would be a life changing moment for me at least.

Thanks

M

MA
                          United States
                          Member #89094
                          March 30, 2010
                          245 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey all,

Am using some filters but really at a minimum.  Focus is mainly on groups and a small amount of digits.  Both mm and pb show promise with the DM and all of the setups that it can let us try.  The practice on both digits and groups are definitly a big help.  Do not know how to show the pics yet but will practice and try soon.  God bless and good luck. dld.

dld:

Thanks for your reply.

Can you elaborate on your settings at all?

What can you reduce the main lines down to before Auto Cover?

Thanks

M

Eugene Oregan
                            United States
                            Member #128629
                            May 29, 2012
                            419 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

dld:

Thanks for your reply.

Can you elaborate on your settings at all?

What can you reduce the main lines down to before Auto Cover?

Thanks

M

Trying to use 4 groups to play and 3 blocked, rest are wild and like i said very minimal settings only 4 filters used, rfw will give me 62 sets to run rac, looks promising but will have to wait and see.  Thanks dld.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4076 Posts
                              Posted: July 17, 2012, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Below is a link to a couple files for PB and MM  which show all the sets that had 4 of the 5 winning numbers

from the last drawing along with the filters values for each.   The first set is the actual numbers that were 

drawn in the last drawing and the rest are all sets that hit 4of5.  I posted this in hopes it will show you how

that several filters can be missed and still hit some good prizes.  It may also help with some of your setups 

which are geared toward the lower prizes. 

RL

https://www.box.com/s/fc6bd2fac2f85623e923

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Page 33 of 140