Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 31 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
489 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2012, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

To your opinion, what do you think is the best way to follow ?

After setting up the filters of my choice for the MM; if you can explain what to click to get the best results ( in details ).

I'm more concentrate myself on the Daily3 evening which I spend most of my time, the reason is that RL's software is the best ever I ever encounter, but is a bit complicated to my opinions, so I hope you can explain for all of us in a simple manner, because it look to me that you are pretty good at it.

Thank you very much.

Serge.

jokerh1977's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Washington
    United States
    Member #47309
    October 30, 2006
    34 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I don't use anything but filters with the RLP. I like RL's "wheel" component, and I've been working on a method that might help increase lower tier prizes significantly. A little more back testing to make sure it holds up well, then I'll share. :)

What a wonderful world...

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4090 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I have gotten a few PM's about the link not working, This is the current version download link.  winsum has 

posted the instruction videos on page 25 of this thread for anyone interested and those just starting. Total

downloads so far are around 600. 

DMP-BIG GAME DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.box.com/s/85cdeb425e346defc6a4

Password is WINBIG1

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        892 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2012, 3:48 am - IP Logged

Adam,

To your opinion, what do you think is the best way to follow ?

After setting up the filters of my choice for the MM; if you can explain what to click to get the best results ( in details ).

I'm more concentrate myself on the Daily3 evening which I spend most of my time, the reason is that RL's software is the best ever I ever encounter, but is a bit complicated to my opinions, so I hope you can explain for all of us in a simple manner, because it look to me that you are pretty good at it.

Thank you very much.

Serge.

Serge,

What I do is no rocket science. I start with opening Database and first look at F4. What I want to see is if all of them hitting are predominant in the last draws. If I notice that at least one of them missed in the last couple of draws I would most likely let them run wild all four of them. My game is specific in that respect that digit 4 is a semi-base meaning it hits 60% of them as opposed to all other non-base ones.

Then I go to the digits. Let me give you an example using Games. I know that non-base digits hit ar. 40% of the time, hence it's more likely that a non- base will miss than hit. So first off I try to select most likely candidates for a miss. What I do here is using bias tool and selecting up to 5-6 first values. What I'm searching here is cases where a digit consistently misses almost twice as often as it hits. That gives me confidence it's good to block it. That way you can pretty often find 2 digits to block. Below you can see that I selected 2 digits to block and 0 looks very much like missing. As far as selecting a digit to hit, I mostly look at how active a digit is in the last 5-10 games. If it consistently hit 5- 6 times and the bias result it looks good then I would probably select it to put in play. When it comes to groups I focus on least and most active groups in the last games. If a group hit 8 times in the last 10 games then I block it, if a group misses 8 times in the last 10 games I put in play. With other filters I look at the most recent hits and try to stick to that range.digits

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2012, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Adam,

how do you enter draws manuallY? I seem not to be able to find it!? thanks.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Adam,

how do you enter draws manuallY? I seem not to be able to find it!? thanks.

Asa far as I know there's only automatic update of draws.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              892 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2012, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I don't use anything but filters with the RLP. I like RL's "wheel" component, and I've been working on a method that might help increase lower tier prizes significantly. A little more back testing to make sure it holds up well, then I'll share. :)

I understand your affection for RLP perfectly well. No filters used, no decision to be made and the number of sets in the game is reduced by 95-98%. However there's a price on it. More often than not you will lose the winning combination. If it was there say 50% of the time, this software would be worth double RL's weight in gold, wouldn't it?

United States
                Member #97695
                September 21, 2010
                358 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2012, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

RL RANDOM !!

How about using Suggest! and leave the groups Wild?

Then run RFW, which is Run Full Wheel?

And use the RAC and split to lower sets?

In this one has control, and also a certain randomness in the sets.

What is your opinion RL?

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4090 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2012, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I scratched again tonight, got very close but set group A to hit and should have let it run

wild.  I also had digit 6 set to hit once per set but other that that I done very well with my

setup.  I ran RSG twice for 20 lines and hit 3ea 3x.  I have all 6 of the winning numbers in

the sets but that don't help much.  I will try again wed.

RL

win2

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2012, 3:26 am - IP Logged

RL,

Good to see you approaching it. You seem to be circling like a hawk over it. Closer and closer each try.

Adam

Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      489 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2012, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Very nice Adam, thank you for your details explanations, it's very interresting and smart move.

Regards,

Serge.

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2012, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Very nice Adam, thank you for your details explanations, it's very interresting and smart move.

Regards,

Serge.

Sorry, I forgot to add that I never try to select all digits and groups to play or block. I leave some running wild as it's impossible to have all guesses right. 

Adam

Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          489 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2012, 3:56 am - IP Logged

RL,

I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to create, for the Mega Millions game the same software that you did for the P3.

The lenth would be of course 22 binary digits instead of 10 and the rest of the filters would be also the same with a longer range.

We would need to be more precize and maybe add a " Sum " filter to reduce the combinations set, or something of your great idea.

The reason I ask is that I really like your software and it would be simplier to use, I'm working on a Excel worksheet and I can see how the digit (1)s are

moving accross the table with the (0)s in between, and I really do think that it would be a great program to play with.

Best Regards,

Serge.

Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            489 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2012, 4:01 am - IP Logged

Sorry, I forgot to add that I never try to select all digits and groups to play or block. I leave some running wild as it's impossible to have all guesses right. 

Adam

Of course, otherwise you would have already won the jacpot, and I do wish you and everyone who use RL's program to win it.

Thanks again for your input.

Serge.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4090 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2012, 4:19 am - IP Logged

RL,

I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to create, for the Mega Millions game the same software that you did for the P3.

The lenth would be of course 22 binary digits instead of 10 and the rest of the filters would be also the same with a longer range.

We would need to be more precize and maybe add a " Sum " filter to reduce the combinations set, or something of your great idea.

The reason I ask is that I really like your software and it would be simplier to use, I'm working on a Excel worksheet and I can see how the digit (1)s are

moving accross the table with the (0)s in between, and I really do think that it would be a great program to play with.

Best Regards,

Serge.

frenchie

The p-3 program was adapted from such a program.  I have them for groups, digits, and foward and reverse

lexies already added to the BG program.  The lexi versions use the first 4 digits of the lexigraphical index number

but can return up to 3 of the winning numbers.  The reverse version can return the last 3 so the 3rd number is

overlapped.  These programs are old dos versions that have been updated and I had to change the number of

digits used from 3 to 4 because of the matrix.  I suppose it would be able to give you all 5 numbers on one line

if set correctly.  See the attached, it uses 4 digits so it's more like the P-4 software but for my 5-39 I only need 

to use a 3 digits version to cover the 575 possible.  The pic below is the 4-digit version which needs 14 bit binary

to cover.  The good thing about the lexi version is that you can miss and still hit.

PS. I had to open the program twice for the pic so the values set in the top don't apply to the results shown. 

RL

lex1

Page 31 of 140