Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 26 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5896 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

You did a very good job, nice work!!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

Hi Adam,

Are you using the bias history to set your filters?

Are you using the same filters for every drawing?  Changing the min/max as needed?

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2012, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

CARBOB

Thanks a lot. I wish you at least the same result.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi Adam,

Are you using the bias history to set your filters?

Are you using the same filters for every drawing?  Changing the min/max as needed?

Hi Steve,

Honestly not very much so. What I mostly look at in filters are most recent patterns. It means that they are rather dynamic settings and not static ones. I laso like to look at visual patterns the graphs form. Sometimes they seem to forced to make finished pattern.

No, I first look at all the filters and choose ones that I'm more confident about. So for example often times I skip DE or DO and go to some other filter like PN or HD which seems to be better fitting a pattern.ALways try to leave some filters open running from min to max values. Decades I do not touch at all as I'm mistaken most of the time with them

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2012, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Adam:

Nice job my friend!  Just curious what does a 5/5 win pay?  If you had the money and were sure enough it might have paid off but the problem is we are not 100% sure.

I'm going to try your advice and leave some filters wide open and see if it helps as I always seem to miss out on the 4/5 and 5/5 because of a few filters that like to change by a value of 2-3 each time.

Thanks

M

United States
            Member #97695
            September 21, 2010
            358 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

winsumloosesum

The links you provided for the videos do not work, I get 404 error not found.

What Gives?winsumloosesum  The links you provided for the videos do not work, I get 404 error not found.  What Gives?

United States
              Member #97695
              September 21, 2010
              358 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2012, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

The Video Links do not work Winsomelose some?

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Livingston,LA
                United States
                Member #87677
                February 28, 2010
                612 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

winsumloosesum

What Gives?winsumloosesum  The links you provided for the videos do not work, I get 404 error not found.  What Gives?

ROFL

United States
                  Member #97695
                  September 21, 2010
                  358 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

My playing the lottery i guess could be called entertainment but this software is serious stuff.

The part that some people might have a problem with is that I don't believe the lottery can be

predicted.  Many may dissagree with this but I don't think there is any other software anywhere

in the world better then this.  Many will make all kinds of claims as to how their algorithms are

so advanced and that you are sure to win if you use it.  These people sell thousands of copies

and so they have thousands of people spending thousands of dollars playing.  Gail howard is one

of these people but the bottom line is that no matter what wheel or filter you use, the user still

has to pick the numbers that they use in these wheels.   Any software that claims that it can from

past history predict what will happen next pertaining to the lottery is simply untrue, It can't be done.

A borken clock shows the correct time twice each day.  The claims these people make are nothing

more than chance.   I don't make any of these claims and what I have here is a software that gives

the user many options from which they can make a setup.  I just tested a NN program that cost $500

which claimed it could be used for lottery prediction.  The suggest algorithm that I included in DM beats

it in every test I have ran hands down  and the best part is, DMP is 100% free.  A couple months back

I hit two 5of5's in the same week using this software.  One I hit on 100 lines and the other on 108.

Many of the people that got the old dos version a couple years ago have reported hitting a JP on as

few as 11 or 12 lines.  I have only hit one JP when I held the tickets in my hand but I would guess that

I have hit at least 100 JP's over the last 10 to 15 years.   This software is free but don't think that it is

just another piece of junk which is what most lottery software is.   The filters I have included run within

a very small range often 0 to 4 and some range from 0 to 2.   Nothing about this software says prediction.

Most everyone of the beta testers have reported they have won more using this software then any other

system they have ever used and some of these people try every system that comes out.  Some people

may not do well but that is unrelated to the software,  It is that they can't move away from conventional

play.  I admit that I have been using this software for many many years and that might give me a hands

up using it but my methods are simple.  I always tell people to play on paper first because if you can't do

well doing that what would make you think that playing for real will be any different.  In the first release

I told people to try and reduce to 500 lines.  Once they get to where they can hit some nice prizes at that

level then move to 250.  Once they reach the 250 level then they are ready to play, Auto cover can take it

from there.  Another problem I see that many have is expectation.  Trying to reduce 5 million plus lines down

to 10 or 15 and winning every time is a dream.  If you tried to trap the 5of5 in a pool of 1 million lines, chance

would say that you will only be correct about 1 out of every 5 attemps.   This is not a magic box it is a set of

tools that if set correctly it will trap that 5of5 every time,  auto-cover excluded.  The software just puts several

tools all in the same box with a interface that makes them very easy to use.  Everything is linked together and

it is 100% mouse operated.  Looking for something to pick your numbers for you, Click the R-S-G option, it will

generate QP's which in test seem to do quite well.  Add a few well set filters  then it does even better.

Take the time to use this software correctly and I don't think you will regret it, however be prepared to put some

serious time in getting to know it inside and out. 

RL

I beg to disagree RL, lottery can be predicted to a certain extent.

For example the sum can be predicted within a range, odd-even can be predicted, high-low can be predicted. What I find is, because of the way the lottery officials run the lottery they try to diffuse patterns, and because of this the lottery cannot be predicted with 100% accuracy, but it can be predicted with 70 to 75 % accuracy, leading to winning tickets.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

BlowHard try reading all the previous posts.  I posted the new links twice in the previous 2 pages.  READ!!!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3972 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Way to go, nice hit with the 4of5 but you also trapped  the 5of5 in fewer than 200 lines

which should be the goal of every player using DM.  There are so many ways that DM 

can be setup to produce these sort of wins and everyone needs to find the one that

works best for them. 

Keep it up

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

winsumloosesum

BlowHard do you also go by the member name RedToad? 

All your posts are very similar to RedToad.

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

BlowHard try reading all the previous posts.  I posted the new links twice in the previous 2 pages.  READ!!!

Is your forum on line?

I get this when I type in www.digitmasterpro.com/forum

Index of /forum

Parent Directory
                                cache/
                                files/

Apache Server at digitmasterpro.com Port 80

And none of the above leads to a forum. Please explain.

United States
                              Member #97695
                              September 21, 2010
                              358 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

BlowHard do you also go by the member name RedToad? 

All your posts are very similar to RedToad.

No sire I am not a Red Toad!!

Page 26 of 140