Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 22 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks so much!  I hate being without your great software as I think I'm getting better on the filters and will start playing for real very soon now.

regards

Meskhov

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2012, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy:

I'm trying the filter settings as you are trying to see which ones really lower the main lines down to playable lines.

I so far have found that the "de" setting can lower the lines on most occasions but not everytime.  Have also noticed that "cd, dm, pn, p3" really help lower the lines considerably.

Once I get my software again from RL I can post some recent settings I did for MM and PB where I got less than 50 lines and did get the 5/5.  Did not block any groups or digits just to see how low I could get without using those to see if I could get playable lines and still keep the main filters say within a range of 2.

Again, once I'm up and running again I'll try to post some screen shots of what I was able to do with the settings.  I want to try playing for real very soon and see what I can accomplish.

Talk to you soon.

M

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Can you read the post :  June 24, 2012, 8:26 pm

Thank you.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3986 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Can you read the post :  June 24, 2012, 8:26 pm

Thank you.

Frenchie

I have done this in the past but it did not work out to any advantage.  I do have a version that uses the

first 3 digits in both the foward and reverse lexi that can return the 1st, 2nd --  4th and 5th numbers that

will be included in the next big-game download.  There will be four new tools which all function like the pick-3

program, as a matter of fact the pick-3/4 programs came from these tools for Digits, Groups, Fwd-lex and

Rev-lex.   Once you see them you will understand.  This is what I meant when I said maybe the p-3 players

will switch games.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Thank you RL, for your response, I'm following your tread every single day, this is to me the best ever posted in LP.

Regards,

Serge.

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
            Cape Town
            South Africa
            Member #66343
            October 23, 2008
            115 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2012, 3:40 am - IP Logged

Tx Adam

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              860 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2012, 5:34 am - IP Logged

I see that most of you guys focus not so much on digits or groups, but rather other filters. Do you find them more predictable and easier to range?

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Adam:

I myself still have trouble on digit and group blocking.  I have better luck ranging and blocking several filters that seem to hit within a narrow range most of the time.  Very tricky how the numbers change on each draw sometimes they stay the same and other times they will change only by one number or several.

Will keep at it and maybe have some luck soon!

Thanks

M

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  860 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2012, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Adam:

I myself still have trouble on digit and group blocking.  I have better luck ranging and blocking several filters that seem to hit within a narrow range most of the time.  Very tricky how the numbers change on each draw sometimes they stay the same and other times they will change only by one number or several.

Will keep at it and maybe have some luck soon!

Thanks

M

meskhov

I think it's absolutely reasonable that everybody chooses tools they find easier to use. The good thing is there are plenty of them to choose from. That's true that sometimes it's very hard to correctly guess digits and groups. It takes a lot of practice to be able to be confident in one's choices, even if they are not the good ones, let alone those hitting.

Adam

Calgary, Alberta
                    Canada
                    Member #128837
                    June 3, 2012
                    12 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2012, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Even though I don't play Powerball, I downloaded the program and watched all the tutorial videos.  There's a gold mine of information there and I look forward to trying some of that with 6/49.  Great work, RL, and thank you for sharing it with the lottery community.Hurray!

olt
                      Romania
                      Member #126078
                      April 3, 2012
                      3 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2012, 9:04 am - IP Logged

+1 for 6/49 . DMP is a very powerful tool . Thanks for sharing . Maybe there will be a version for pick 6 .Smile

watch out's avatar - behold
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

What is the optimal range of lines using RFW as a gauge before opting for RLP to get the best results?

Thanks

watch out

Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2012, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I need some help with the program, I follow exactly Steve's instructions from this PDF file :

https://www.box.com/s/5a562666653f31e94ca1

But when I click R-F-W to generate the combinations it always return : TEMP = 0.

and I check the the file " MM556 " which is updated !!! so should I uninstalled the program and reinstall it or

Any suggestions ?

Thank you.

Serge.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3986 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2012, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I need some help with the program, I follow exactly Steve's instructions from this PDF file :

https://www.box.com/s/5a562666653f31e94ca1

But when I click R-F-W to generate the combinations it always return : TEMP = 0.

and I check the the file " MM556 " which is updated !!! so should I uninstalled the program and reinstall it or

Any suggestions ?

Thank you.

Serge.

frenchie

It is possible to filter out all the sets in the matrix, check to see if any filters conflict with others or open a few

up a little until you start getting returns.  If you can post a screen shot of your setup I can help you find the

problem.  The database has nothing to do with the run process just the settings you have set.   I would say

that it's a filter setting causing the problem. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3986 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Even though I don't play Powerball, I downloaded the program and watched all the tutorial videos.  There's a gold mine of information there and I look forward to trying some of that with 6/49.  Great work, RL, and thank you for sharing it with the lottery community.Hurray!

jasmsca

I am thinking of releasing a version for canada 6-49 game.  The 6-49 is a bit of a streach because of the number

of lines in the matrix almost 14 million.    Adamcustom lives in poland and he has a 6-49 version so maybe he can

give a little feedback as to how well DM does with that large a matrix.  My state has a 6-44 and I play it every now

and then but it plays 2 lines for a dollar, if it were not for that then I would not play it at all.   I will be posting a updated

version maybe this week but still don't have the new RLP option finished so I am just guessing on the date.   I also

added a few tools that might help with digit and group selections and a couple tools that are lexi based that can be

used as an alternative  way to pick a few lines.  Anyway, thanks for your interest.

RL

Page 22 of 140