Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 18 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone played with the Auto cover settings?  I've been playing with the settings lately and have noticed that when I get the main lines down to say 80-150 lines and have 4/5's and a 5/5 in that bunch then run auto cover and I almost always lose the 5/5 while retaining usually at least a 4/5.  I think it might be just luck of the draw.  I would like to reduce down to minimize the expenditures naturally and still have a chance at some 3's and 4's and someday hopefully a 5/5.

So far this is a terrific program and am playing with it and studying the data when I can as setting the filters is key to some big wins.

Any thoughts or comments appreciated.

M

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2012, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

meskhov

I did spend quite a lot of time adjusting the AC settings. Most of the time you will lose a 5 of 5 as the idea behind AC was a reduction which will give you some nice lower tier prizes. Basing on same sets in Temp try different settings like 3/7/30 3/6/22 or 3/7/21.

Also a lot depends on how you do your setup. From my tests it seems that the best results are when the sets processed by AC are built using digits and groups.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4093 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2012, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

M

AC is designed to trap a 4of5 providing that you have them to begin with.  The more you reduce the sets

the more the risk of loosing the good prizes.  The only way to ensure a 5of5 is to play every set.  AC can

and will trap the 5of5 from time to time and as Adam mentioned, the auto cover works best with a good

digit and group setup.  AC is math based and it relys on the format of the sets in the temp file.  I am not

saying you have to set all the groups or digits and if you view the 2nd video you will see the type of setup

AC was built around.  You don't have to use every filter that I did in the video but to get the most out of

the auto cover program but your setup should be similar.   There is only so much reduction that AC can 

perform before it has to make a random selection to continue.  The more of these random choices it has

to make the larger the risk of loosing the good prizes.  In the video it produced 5of5 for both runs which

was a chance event and the user should not expect this every time they play.  You may have some runs

where a 3of5 may be the best set returned.  The reason I used the setup I used is because it does not

require many random choices by AC to reduce and the result is more larger prizes.  AC is a 2nd gereration

algorithm that was dumbed down a bit.   I am working on the 5th generation now and it can handle a

million plus sets but don't look for it in a upgrade.  There are some things I won't share with anyone.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2012, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for the explanation and I now see what you mean after seeing the video again.

I will need to refine my setup some more and try to vary the digits and groups as you showed.

Will keep working on the filters.

Thanks again.

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4093 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

This I will call part 2 of how to make guesses for a random event.  Around 50 people donwloaded the test

file that had the results for the 1000 simulated games of 50 coin tosses.  For those who took the time to

look over the results you should have noticed a few interesting bits of information.  Below I have inculded

three pics the first of which shows 6 games, three of which method 1 worked better and three where

method 2 performed better.  What I would like you to look at in the CT row are the clusters of heads and

tails.  Notice that the games where method  one performed better there are several clusters or runs of

either heads or talis and the games that method 2 performed best had fewer clusters. 

Looking at the above pic it is easy to see why one method performed better than the other while both are

as random as I could make them.  If you take the time to look over the file I uploaded you will see this repeats

over and over throughout the list.   It is from study of these outcomes we can get a view of what I talked about

in the first part.

In this pic I am using digit 6 from the MM game and what I have done is convert the lower bias search tool into

a string that mimics the coin toss done in the simulation.  You should see the clusters of heads and tails or shows

no-shows for digit 6 make very much the same type patterns as the coin toss simulations. 

In this third pic I have done the same as above but using the bias search values.  Notice again the clusters of heads and

tails or shows, no-shows for digit 6.   In order to improve you selections you need to understand that this is how random

works.  In a random process hhhhhhhhh is as random as htthhththt and once you can look at the data without making a

pattern from the values you can start to see the important stuff.  Knowing when to expect a trend to start or when it is 

about to quit will help you make better decisions.  If your are looking for a way to predict the next value this is not the place.

What I hope to do here is give you a means to make a good guess without having to poor over tons of data.  I will give you

some time to look this over before I move on.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5396 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I found 2 drawing errors in the Power Ball game.

The following 2 drawings are incorrect:

1. Saturday, March 24, 2012

Drawing should be: 1,15,35,37,47 BB=8 (Replaced 41 with 47)

2. Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Drawing should be: 10,41,44,48,56 BB=4 (Replace Bonus Ball 2 with Bonus Ball 4)

You can download the corrected text file from the following link:

https://www.box.com/s/6fc451b617d7a9700ce2

Once you download the text file save it in the the folder where Digit Master Pro Big Game is located on your computer.

For example, Digit Master Pro is C:\DMP-BG

Look for a sub folder "Games".  Replace the PB559.TXT file with the correct file from the box.net download.  Make sure that Digit Master Pro BIG GAME is closed before you copy and paste the updated PB559.TXT file.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5982 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I found 2 drawing errors in the Power Ball game.

The following 2 drawings are incorrect:

1. Saturday, March 24, 2012

Drawing should be: 1,15,35,37,47 BB=8 (Replaced 41 with 47)

2. Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Drawing should be: 10,41,44,48,56 BB=4 (Replace Bonus Ball 2 with Bonus Ball 4)

You can download the corrected text file from the following link:

https://www.box.com/s/6fc451b617d7a9700ce2

Once you download the text file save it in the the folder where Digit Master Pro Big Game is located on your computer.

For example, Digit Master Pro is C:\DMP-BG

Look for a sub folder "Games".  Replace the PB559.TXT file with the correct file from the box.net download.  Make sure that Digit Master Pro BIG GAME is closed before you copy and paste the updated PB559.TXT file.

Thanks Steve!!! Hope all is well!!!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                Tn
                United States
                Member #54963
                September 4, 2007
                1166 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks winsumloosesum!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5982 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

RL, WSLS, ADAM,

Anyone who is available, I have read the instructions and probably missed it, but you want to play a digit 6 at P-2 and P-5, how would you do that? Will someone please post an example? Not sure, but I think I got it. The digit 6 is at P-2 & P-5.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                    Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    995 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

RL, WSLS, ADAM,

Anyone who is available, I have read the instructions and probably missed it, but you want to play a digit 6 at P-2 and P-5, how would you do that? Will someone please post an example? Not sure, but I think I got it. The digit 6 is at P-2 & P-5.

I thought I already posted a reply but I don't see it.  This is the only way I could think of doing it was thru the wheel.

Jimmy

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2012, 3:15 am - IP Logged

I thought I already posted a reply but I don't see it.  This is the only way I could think of doing it was thru the wheel.

Jimmy

CARBOB

jimmy is almost right. You can do it using string wheel. However you have to set low/high in both cases. Only 1 of these numbers can hit in positions 2 and 5 respectively so you have to set L=1 and H=1 in both cases.

Adam

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5982 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2012, 4:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks to both of you!!!

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2012, 5:37 am - IP Logged

CARBOB,

You're welcome. I'm happy I could be of some help.

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:16 am - IP Logged

CARBOB

I'm sorry I was wrong. This is the correct setup you should use for the string wheel. The way the program would process it since both cells have the same numbers is to treat it as one string and then one number would be used in position 2 and one number in position 5.  Since you are using the same numbers locking the position it's like saying two of these numbers have to be in each set, once in position 2 and once in position 5.  If you set the totals to something like 1/3 then another number could come from the digit 6 numbers and could use any of the other unused positions that did not conflict with the setup. Sorry for the mistake.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:51 am - IP Logged

CARBOB

Another way of doing it is as follows. You could also leave them set to 0/5 for the low hi and set the positions to 2 and 5 then use the digit setting and set digit 6 to 2/2 or 2/3. The effect would be the same.

setup.2

Page 18 of 140