Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 17 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I just had a "slaps hand to head of course moment", a quick paper and pencil examination seems to back it up.  I'm going to have to write a program  to verify across the history of a game.  But it looks very promising to run a NN over the numbers.

Jimmy

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Jim:

Please keep us posted on this please!

Also, do any other users have any ideas on getting the main lines drawn down to the recommended 160-470 range?  I have been trying to narrow the filters but always miss the drawn setting by 1 or 2.  Problem is I'm aving trouble deciding which groups or digits to block in the upcoming draw.  Has anyone tried playing with te decades yet?  And if so how is it working for you?

Would like to get some input from some users so we can all come up with a plan as this still is all very new to me.

Thank You

M

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11119 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Jim:

Please keep us posted on this please!

Also, do any other users have any ideas on getting the main lines drawn down to the recommended 160-470 range?  I have been trying to narrow the filters but always miss the drawn setting by 1 or 2.  Problem is I'm aving trouble deciding which groups or digits to block in the upcoming draw.  Has anyone tried playing with te decades yet?  And if so how is it working for you?

Would like to get some input from some users so we can all come up with a plan as this still is all very new to me.

Thank You

M

I have to watch the videos again if they are still up.  I don't have a clue.  Great program but I have to start from scratch since I just watched the first few videos.  I have not even got any outputs so I'm too green to help for now.

Sun Smiley

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2012, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I wish they were still up as I need to watch them also.

Winsum, do you still have these videos?

Anyone else having some luck with the filters and getting the lines down to a manageable number?

Thanks

Auckland
          New Zealand
          Member #2247
          September 4, 2003
          33 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It might be worth investigating the shareware AiNet which is a type of probabilistic NN which requires no training.

http://www.simtel.net/category/MIS-Neural-Network-Programs/207.html

"AiNet is a very powerful and simple tool for solving the problems which are usually solved with artificial neural networks (ANN). The tests that we have run, have proved that the results obtained with aiNet are at least as good as the results obtained with other ANNs.

Here are some of aiNet’s features.

C    The major attribute that distinguishes aiNet from other ANNs is the analysis speed. Since aiNet uses an algorithm, which does not require any learning phase, the answers about prediction can be obtained almost immediately.

C    There is also only one coefficient (penalty coefficient), which has a major effect on the results. If we neglect some aspects, we can claim that knowing the right value for this coefficient solves the entire problem. One would now probably expect that it is hard to determine the optimal value of the coefficient. On the contrary, it is quite easy! All you need to do is to try different values and finally select the most successful one. According to our results there is only one optimal value for the penalty coefficient. Fortunately, the results are not sensitive to the optimal value. This means that if you slightly change the penalty coefficient from the optimal value, the results will not change much (if at all). The optimal curve is usually shallow at the optimal point."

spot9

If anyone has trouble using the program I found the following information:

"Recently, we got several reports that the program's trial period expires after the first try. To overcome the problem we are issuing a general user name and password. You can use them to give the program a try, however, if you find yourself using the program on a regular basis, you are bound to pay for the program ($49 US) and to obtain your own user name and password.

User name: Trial registration

Password: ab3bzziqdd

After you entered the user name and password, you need to exit the program and start it over again."

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3971 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:16 am - IP Logged

If anyone has trouble using the program I found the following information:

"Recently, we got several reports that the program's trial period expires after the first try. To overcome the problem we are issuing a general user name and password. You can use them to give the program a try, however, if you find yourself using the program on a regular basis, you are bound to pay for the program ($49 US) and to obtain your own user name and password.

User name: Trial registration

Password: ab3bzziqdd

After you entered the user name and password, you need to exit the program and start it over again."

Hi guys

After reading the last few post if feel it nessary to post a few things that you may want to consider.  The first may

seem bland, but the drawing is random.  It is human nature to want to find some sort of order in the numbers but

I feel this is moving in the wrong direction.  While patterns and trends may be common when using hindsight they

don't offer much concerning the next draw.   Most neural networks or at least the good ones will state that they 

are not designed to be used with random data.   What we may see as a pattern, trend, etc.. is most likely just a

series of chance events that may or may not continue but if they do it is not because of anything that has happened

in the past.  The chance that you will find enough information to allow you to predict the next set is almost null.  DM

has no predictive qualities for a reason and is not intended to be used as a predictor but a tool.  I have stated many

times that the next set drawn will come from the matrix, not the history.  Understand this and you will understand DM

and have much better success.  What happens most is a product of the matrix not the system used to generate the

numbers.  The draw history should be treated as a mini matrix and the analysis used by DM is geared 100% around

this basic concept.   Let me explain,  mega millions has 3,819,816 combos of 5 number sets.  Of these sets of numbers

1,701,056 have at least one digit 6,  so 1,701,056 / 3,819,816 = 44.5%.  In the last 706 drawings there have been 315

drawings that had at least one digit 6,  315/706=44.6%  so we can conclude that the drawings have followed the matrix

to within .1 percent.  If we know that 44.5 percent of the sets in the matrix have at least one digit 6 it is easy to

understand why 44.6 of the drawings also have at least one digit 6.  It would be nice it 4.4 draws out of every 10 would

have at least one 6 in the set and many times it will.  This however is not always the case, in the last 10 drawings the digit

6 has only come out twice.  7 times in the last 20 draws and 15 in the last 30,  15/30=50%.  We can see that digit 6 shows

a deficit for the last 10 drawings but is above it's average for the last 30.  Many of the filters used by DM will follow this

rule and you will see clusters of shows and no-shows.  If 4.4 of every 10 draws had at least one digit 6 then the drawing

would not be random.  This is the quandry we face in trying to make a setup but if we think about this we can make some

very good guesses.  We often face two choices with every filter setting,  either the value is waxing or waining.  To put it

simple the value is ready to start a cluster or moving out of one.   If these clusters formed a perfect sine wave then the draw

would not be random so while the values do cluster the trough between them is not stable and fluctuates back and forth.

On a even larger scale if the fluctuations happened at regular intervales then the draw would not be random and could be

predicted.  You should be getting a better understanding of how I see the data.  Random will defy logic and that is why many

times the draw will do the exact oppsite of what we expect.  If we know what it takes to be random then we can start to 

play randomly, I am not talking about just pulling a value out of the air and playing it, I am saying, play some of what makes

random, random.  If we base our decisions on a pattern we are sure to be made a fool by the next drawing.  It takes a while

to be able to tune your mind to analyze the data in this way but take another look at the tools I have provided and they should

make a little more sense.  Throw a little of what makes random random into your selections.  I admit that it takes a while to

learn to do this but when you find your self making selections that don't make any real logical sense without having to think

about them then you are well on your way. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
              Member #41846
              June 23, 2006
              459 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Spot9  I have looked at the NN program, have not read the manuals yet, have no idea how to set up files for analysis. if you understand this program start a new thread showing how to set it up.

I have seen a couple posts where people were having difficulty with the DM program.  the screen shot below is my best guess for the upcoming MM game. I am not suggesting this is a best or even good setup,  we only know that after the draw.  or maybe not. anyone have a suggestion on how to paste to this website?

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2012, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Here is the download link to the Zip file that contains the original PDF's for Digit Master Pro BIG Game lottery program:

https://www.box.com/s/c38bab6ba5e561ede341

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2012, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Here is the download link to the Zip file that contains the original PDF's for Digit Master Pro BIG Game lottery program:

https://www.box.com/s/c38bab6ba5e561ede341

Here are the links to RL's Youtube Videos:

Video #1 - https://youtu.be/7cu7mIBg5EU

Video #2 - https://youtu.be/HnPM54-POTY

Video #3 - https://youtu.be/sUTGDfcd97c

Video #4 - https://youtu.be/dHXUbhgyaG0

Video #5 - https://youtu.be/f3SfVcObvAQ

Video #6 - https://youtu.be/pVdJns-QmPY

Video #7 - https://youtu.be/hUgM0Fxw5ps

Video #8 - https://youtu.be/UAWsAScGHQE

Run Auto Cover R-A-C Video - https://youtu.be/PpyZsBA7Hfw

"Groups & Digits Game" Supplemental Software Program Video - https://youtu.be/7uXQRKQ_v9A

Eugene Oregan
                    United States
                    Member #128629
                    May 29, 2012
                    419 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2012, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

After reading the last few post if feel it nessary to post a few things that you may want to consider.  The first may

seem bland, but the drawing is random.  It is human nature to want to find some sort of order in the numbers but

I feel this is moving in the wrong direction.  While patterns and trends may be common when using hindsight they

don't offer much concerning the next draw.   Most neural networks or at least the good ones will state that they 

are not designed to be used with random data.   What we may see as a pattern, trend, etc.. is most likely just a

series of chance events that may or may not continue but if they do it is not because of anything that has happened

in the past.  The chance that you will find enough information to allow you to predict the next set is almost null.  DM

has no predictive qualities for a reason and is not intended to be used as a predictor but a tool.  I have stated many

times that the next set drawn will come from the matrix, not the history.  Understand this and you will understand DM

and have much better success.  What happens most is a product of the matrix not the system used to generate the

numbers.  The draw history should be treated as a mini matrix and the analysis used by DM is geared 100% around

this basic concept.   Let me explain,  mega millions has 3,819,816 combos of 5 number sets.  Of these sets of numbers

1,701,056 have at least one digit 6,  so 1,701,056 / 3,819,816 = 44.5%.  In the last 706 drawings there have been 315

drawings that had at least one digit 6,  315/706=44.6%  so we can conclude that the drawings have followed the matrix

to within .1 percent.  If we know that 44.5 percent of the sets in the matrix have at least one digit 6 it is easy to

understand why 44.6 of the drawings also have at least one digit 6.  It would be nice it 4.4 draws out of every 10 would

have at least one 6 in the set and many times it will.  This however is not always the case, in the last 10 drawings the digit

6 has only come out twice.  7 times in the last 20 draws and 15 in the last 30,  15/30=50%.  We can see that digit 6 shows

a deficit for the last 10 drawings but is above it's average for the last 30.  Many of the filters used by DM will follow this

rule and you will see clusters of shows and no-shows.  If 4.4 of every 10 draws had at least one digit 6 then the drawing

would not be random.  This is the quandry we face in trying to make a setup but if we think about this we can make some

very good guesses.  We often face two choices with every filter setting,  either the value is waxing or waining.  To put it

simple the value is ready to start a cluster or moving out of one.   If these clusters formed a perfect sine wave then the draw

would not be random so while the values do cluster the trough between them is not stable and fluctuates back and forth.

On a even larger scale if the fluctuations happened at regular intervales then the draw would not be random and could be

predicted.  You should be getting a better understanding of how I see the data.  Random will defy logic and that is why many

times the draw will do the exact oppsite of what we expect.  If we know what it takes to be random then we can start to 

play randomly, I am not talking about just pulling a value out of the air and playing it, I am saying, play some of what makes

random, random.  If we base our decisions on a pattern we are sure to be made a fool by the next drawing.  It takes a while

to be able to tune your mind to analyze the data in this way but take another look at the tools I have provided and they should

make a little more sense.  Throw a little of what makes random random into your selections.  I admit that it takes a while to

learn to do this but when you find your self making selections that don't make any real logical sense without having to think

about them then you are well on your way. 

RL

That is what i am seeing each time i do a back test RL.  Over the course of time a coin will average a certain percentage of heads and tails.  We are trying to play the best educated average with data to back it up.  Random does have order just need to unthink our minds long enough to recognize the order we are trying to capture.  DM lets us create those as close to what we believe and hope will happen on the next event.  dld

MA
                      United States
                      Member #89094
                      March 30, 2010
                      245 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2012, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Winsumm:

Thanks so much for posting the vidoes, they are a big help!

Regards

M

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3971 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2012, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I decided to make a few tutorials on randomness and how to gain a little insight into making guesses

from a random process.  I will start with a very simple example and try to build on it to include how to

make a selection given several variables.  For this first part we will talk about a simple coin toss.  This

has nothing to do with the Monty hall problem or bayes theorem.  Please don't bring these up because

I will ignore them because they will move the post off topic.  What I want to start with is a simple coin

toss simulation, below are a few results from this test, the link to the entire results is at the bottom of

the post.   What I have done is write a small program  to simulate 50 coin tosses and these are displayed

in the top line of these four examples.  Below them are two methods used to try and guess correctly

heads or tails.  Method #1 uses the previous toss value for the next toss and method #2 uses the

previous toss but takes the opposite value.  The first selection is made at random and all the following

are selected using the two methods described above.

Example of method #1.

If a t=tails was in the previous toss then it is guessed to be the value for the next toss so if the main toss

was tails then the player would guess tails for the next game.

Example of method #2.

If a t=tails was in the previous toss then heads is selected to be the value for the next toss so if the main toss

was tails then the player would guess heads for the next game.

For the simulation I ran of 1000 games of 50 tosses each, you can see that playing the opposite

value produces twice as many correct choices then playing the same value.  Some of the simulations

produced better then three to 1.  There are 2,450 permutations or sequences for head/tails in 50

coin tosses, I have not checked the results but I assume that very few repeats exist in the 1000

simulations I have included in the results file.  I ran the simulation many times and got very near the

same results each time.   I hope to have the next part within a few days.  What I hope to do here is

show you how to make the best choices even when you have several variables to choose from. 

thhththhththhhhhthhthhhhthththththhhththththththht  COIN TOSS
                        hthhththhththhhhhthhthhhhthththththhhththththththh  METHOD 1 HITS 13
                        thtththtththttttthtthtttthththththttththththththtt  METHOD 2 HITS 37

ththhththththththththhhhthththhthhthhthhthhhhthhht  COIN TOSS
                        tththhththththththththhhhthththhthhthhthhthhhhthhh  METHOD 1 HITS 14
                        ththtththththththththtttthththtthtthtthtthtttthttt  METHOD 2 HITS 37

hthhthhthhthththhththththhthhthhthhthhthhththhthth  COIN TOSS
                        ththhthhthhthththhththththhthhthhthhthhthhththhtht  METHOD 1 HITS 11
                        tthtthtthtthththtththththtthtthtthtthtthtththtthth  METHOD 2 HITS 38

ththhthththhhhhthhhhhhththththhthhthththhththththt  COIN TOSS
                        hththhthththhhhhthhhhhhththththhthhthththhthththth  METHOD 1 HITS 13
                        hhthtthththttttthtttttththththtthtthththtththththt  METHOD 2 HITS 36

download results of 1000 game test.

https://www.box.com/s/d4a1d02933419f8f05a0

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3971 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2012, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I decided to make a few tutorials on randomness and how to gain a little insight into making guesses

from a random process.  I will start with a very simple example and try to build on it to include how to

make a selection given several variables.  For this first part we will talk about a simple coin toss.  This

has nothing to do with the Monty hall problem or bayes theorem.  Please don't bring these up because

I will ignore them because they will move the post off topic.  What I want to start with is a simple coin

toss simulation, below are a few results from this test, the link to the entire results is at the bottom of

the post.   What I have done is write a small program  to simulate 50 coin tosses and these are displayed

in the top line of these four examples.  Below them are two methods used to try and guess correctly

heads or tails.  Method #1 uses the previous toss value for the next toss and method #2 uses the

previous toss but takes the opposite value.  The first selection is made at random and all the following

are selected using the two methods described above.

Example of method #1.

If a t=tails was in the previous toss then it is guessed to be the value for the next toss so if the main toss

was tails then the player would guess tails for the next game.

Example of method #2.

If a t=tails was in the previous toss then heads is selected to be the value for the next toss so if the main toss

was tails then the player would guess heads for the next game.

For the simulation I ran of 1000 games of 50 tosses each, you can see that playing the opposite

value produces twice as many correct choices then playing the same value.  Some of the simulations

produced better then three to 1.  There are 2,450 permutations or sequences for head/tails in 50

coin tosses, I have not checked the results but I assume that very few repeats exist in the 1000

simulations I have included in the results file.  I ran the simulation many times and got very near the

same results each time.   I hope to have the next part within a few days.  What I hope to do here is

show you how to make the best choices even when you have several variables to choose from. 

thhththhththhhhhthhthhhhthththththhhththththththht  COIN TOSS
                          hthhththhththhhhhthhthhhhthththththhhththththththh  METHOD 1 HITS 13
                          thtththtththttttthtthtttthththththttththththththtt  METHOD 2 HITS 37

ththhththththththththhhhthththhthhthhthhthhhhthhht  COIN TOSS
                          tththhththththththththhhhthththhthhthhthhthhhhthhh  METHOD 1 HITS 14
                          ththtththththththththtttthththtthtthtthtthtttthttt  METHOD 2 HITS 37

hthhthhthhthththhththththhthhthhthhthhthhththhthth  COIN TOSS
                          ththhthhthhthththhththththhthhthhthhthhthhththhtht  METHOD 1 HITS 11
                          tthtthtthtthththtththththtthtthtthtthtthtththtthth  METHOD 2 HITS 38

ththhthththhhhhthhhhhhththththhthhthththhththththt  COIN TOSS
                          hththhthththhhhhthhhhhhththththhthhthththhthththth  METHOD 1 HITS 13
                          hhthtthththttttthtttttththththtthtthththtththththt  METHOD 2 HITS 36

download results of 1000 game test.

Hi guys

I need to make a correction to the above.  The 2,450 figure above is a misscaculation on my part and 

after reading it I wanted to clear things up.  First let me say that there are many many more than the

2,450 sequences I mention above if calculating how many different strings could be gotten from 50 coin

flips,  there are 1,125,899,906,842,623, very big mistake.  Using (PnR) in this instance was a mistake and

should be ignored.  Sorry for any confusion it might have caused.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3971 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2012, 5:36 am - IP Logged

I uploaded another file to replace the first, The rng I used for the first one was not working correctly.

Anyway this is a better file for what I will be commenting on as this moves along.   This seems to be

my day for making mistakes.

RL 

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Spot9  I have looked at the NN program, have not read the manuals yet, have no idea how to set up files for analysis. if you understand this program start a new thread showing how to set it up.

I have seen a couple posts where people were having difficulty with the DM program.  the screen shot below is my best guess for the upcoming MM game. I am not suggesting this is a best or even good setup,  we only know that after the draw.  or maybe not. anyone have a suggestion on how to paste to this website?

Phil:

Press alt + print screen and then you can paste it into the reply form so we can all see your settings.

I'll try posting mine as well as I'm still playing on paper.

Thanks

M

Page 17 of 140