Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 15 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
Bowling Green ,Florida
United States
Member #108735
March 30, 2011
4091 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2012, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Hi There Rl- Randomlogic

As you know I'm a pick3 guy I talk to about Pick 3  before. From what I see is, your giving

your software away Free ....What I think is there's a lot of companys selling Soufware., would

like shut you down. Beacuse this is some of the best Software I'v seen. 

Good Luck and Thank You for all your hard work.

Tas

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2012, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Some of you might say that RLP could work ok with smaller games. Ok, then let us look at a big one. 6 of 49 has almost 14 million combinations in the game. This one is big.  Let's have a look at the last draw. That is an after the draw setup where I selected a couple of filter values. I added filters 1 at a time and that's the way it should be done. Then I ran RLP on it. RLP gave me 5 sets. Among them there's a 6 of 6. A jackpot. It will not happen every day, every draw. However I would expect it every 10-20 draws in one of those really big games. Once is enough for such a big game. You'd better backtest it for your game. Go back as many draws as it takes. 50, 100 or even 150 games and check it.  As to RL, the guy is a genius. 6 of 49

United States
      Member #111714
      May 31, 2011
      104 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2012, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Some of you might say that RLP could work ok with smaller games. Ok, then let us look at a big one. 6 of 49 has almost 14 million combinations in the game. This one is big.  Let's have a look at the last draw. That is an after the draw setup where I selected a couple of filter values. I added filters 1 at a time and that's the way it should be done. Then I ran RLP on it. RLP gave me 5 sets. Among them there's a 6 of 6. A jackpot. It will not happen every day, every draw. However I would expect it every 10-20 draws in one of those really big games. Once is enough for such a big game. You'd better backtest it for your game. Go back as many draws as it takes. 50, 100 or even 150 games and check it.  As to RL, the guy is a genius. 6 of 49

Adam,

I still don't get it.  Are the settings then would be for numbers that are not filter to match the settings?  Maybe a video might be more help because I just don't get the RLP function of it.

Xaab

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5893 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

adam,

Thank you for posting the screen shot, you are correct, he is a genius. I like the idea of using the lexi values. I was hoping that RL would expand the program where we could use the lexi digits like we use the draw digits. Maybe we can and I just don't know how.

JERSEY CITY
          United States
          Member #114908
          August 9, 2011
          173 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

hello rl...im trying to download the program,but its been taken off.....can you pm with the download please....thank you

Maryland
            United States
            Member #126396
            April 8, 2012
            399 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2012, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I was the one lucky who was able to download his software and I am really Thankful RL for ir. However I never deal with focusing on digits before.  Does anybody can recommend what should I start from? I mean I try to understand it but still kind of lost. Ofcourse I will not give up, I just thought may be there some advize to start from simple way to use it. Sorry if its a stupid question.

Thank you and I appreciate any response!

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Carbob

Let me expand a little bit on RLP. These are the main things. Using a NN module RLP builds the lexi value and then feeds to the converter in the run process. If a NN module is correct in a particular case you will have a winner amongst the unfiltered sets. If it's there then it's our job to use such filters that will reduce the sets to a playable amount without losing the winner. Of course, we will never know beforehand if it's there or not. That's where backtesting steps in. You have to check your games how often unfiltered sets hold the winner.

I personally do not think that digit approach could help with selecting proper CNS value. The best you could hope for is setting the range of likely Lexi values, but the range will be so wide that nobody could afford playing it in real life.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5893 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2012, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Carbob

Let me expand a little bit on RLP. These are the main things. Using a NN module RLP builds the lexi value and then feeds to the converter in the run process. If a NN module is correct in a particular case you will have a winner amongst the unfiltered sets. If it's there then it's our job to use such filters that will reduce the sets to a playable amount without losing the winner. Of course, we will never know beforehand if it's there or not. That's where backtesting steps in. You have to check your games how often unfiltered sets hold the winner.

I personally do not think that digit approach could help with selecting proper CNS value. The best you could hope for is setting the range of likely Lexi values, but the range will be so wide that nobody could afford playing it in real life.

Thanks for the response. I have no idea if it would help either, but I do know, if you can correctly select the last 3 lexi digits, in a 5/36 matrix, there will be only 38 combinations to play.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

This is my setup for Pennsylvania 530  drawing for Saturday June 8 2012

I use a couple other programs besides Digit Master Pro.  I use an old program I purchased called Predictor 2.6  and Excel to transfer the text files to my Predictor Folder.  The files I created are the digits 1 through 0

Predictor will give me a probability for digits 1 through 0  where I enter them into Digit Master Pro.  So I set my Dig-1 through Dig-0 first. In the image below I set the Dig-1 to a Min/Max of 2/3, Dig-2 to a Min/Max 2/3, Dig-3 to a Min/Max of 0/1, Dig-4 I blocked by setting it to a Min/Max of 0/0, Dig-5 is set to Min/Max of 0/1, Dig-6 & Dig-7 I blocked by setting the Min/Max to 0/0, Dig-8 is set to Min/Max of 0/1, Dig-9 is set to block by setting to Min/Max of 0/0, and finally Dig-0 is set to Min/Max of 0/1.  I then click the "R-F-W" Run Full Wheel to see how many sets DM generated.  The sets will be located in the TEMP file.  I then click the EXP-T (Export Temp) button to copy the 103 sets that were generated from running full wheel R-F-W.

I then click the "D-Base" button located on the Main Menu to visually look at the past history of all the filters.  I select just a few filters that have a narrow Min/Max range such as 5/6, 0/1 etc.  I set each filter 1 at a time then click "R-F-W" after each filter Min/Max setting is made.  So for example, I set the I/D (Independent Digits) filter Min/Max setting then clicked the "R-F-W" (Run Full Wheel).  I did this each time for the filters I/D, T/B, D/B, D/O, O/N, L/T, H/L, D/M, S/D.

I try to set a goal of 100 to 130 sets. 

Next, I click the "R-A-C" Run Auto Cover to narrow the sets even further down to around 20 to 25 sets.

Below are the sets for Saturday's Drawing for Pennsylvania 5/30:

01 02 12 15 30
                  01 02 15 28 30
                  01 02 12 18 30
                  01 02 18 25 30
                  01 02 18 21 30
                  01 02 15 22 30
                  01 05 12 18 20
                  01 02 12 25 30
                  01 02 11 28 30
                  01 02 13 18 20
                  01 02 15 18 20
                  01 02 15 20 28
                  02 10 11 25 28
                  01 08 12 20 25
                  02 03 11 20 28
                  01 03 12 18 20
                  01 02 21 28 30
                  01 10 15 22 28
                  01 02 18 22 30
                  02 03 12 15 28
                  02 03 18 20 21
                  01 02 18 20 23
                  01 10 12 25 28
                  01 08 12 15 20
                  01 02 12 28 30
                  02 10 12 15 28

DM Pro

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2012, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Excel screenshot.  I split the digits 1 through 0 into 5 indiviual groups. Then I used Predictor to run the probabilities for each of the 5 groups below.

Excel Predictor

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5893 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

This is my setup for Pennsylvania 530  drawing for Saturday June 8 2012

I use a couple other programs besides Digit Master Pro.  I use an old program I purchased called Predictor 2.6  and Excel to transfer the text files to my Predictor Folder.  The files I created are the digits 1 through 0

Predictor will give me a probability for digits 1 through 0  where I enter them into Digit Master Pro.  So I set my Dig-1 through Dig-0 first. In the image below I set the Dig-1 to a Min/Max of 2/3, Dig-2 to a Min/Max 2/3, Dig-3 to a Min/Max of 0/1, Dig-4 I blocked by setting it to a Min/Max of 0/0, Dig-5 is set to Min/Max of 0/1, Dig-6 & Dig-7 I blocked by setting the Min/Max to 0/0, Dig-8 is set to Min/Max of 0/1, Dig-9 is set to block by setting to Min/Max of 0/0, and finally Dig-0 is set to Min/Max of 0/1.  I then click the "R-F-W" Run Full Wheel to see how many sets DM generated.  The sets will be located in the TEMP file.  I then click the EXP-T (Export Temp) button to copy the 103 sets that were generated from running full wheel R-F-W.

I then click the "D-Base" button located on the Main Menu to visually look at the past history of all the filters.  I select just a few filters that have a narrow Min/Max range such as 5/6, 0/1 etc.  I set each filter 1 at a time then click "R-F-W" after each filter Min/Max setting is made.  So for example, I set the I/D (Independent Digits) filter Min/Max setting then clicked the "R-F-W" (Run Full Wheel).  I did this each time for the filters I/D, T/B, D/B, D/O, O/N, L/T, H/L, D/M, S/D.

I try to set a goal of 100 to 130 sets. 

Next, I click the "R-A-C" Run Auto Cover to narrow the sets even further down to around 20 to 25 sets.

Below are the sets for Saturday's Drawing for Pennsylvania 5/30:

01 02 12 15 30
                      01 02 15 28 30
                      01 02 12 18 30
                      01 02 18 25 30
                      01 02 18 21 30
                      01 02 15 22 30
                      01 05 12 18 20
                      01 02 12 25 30
                      01 02 11 28 30
                      01 02 13 18 20
                      01 02 15 18 20
                      01 02 15 20 28
                      02 10 11 25 28
                      01 08 12 20 25
                      02 03 11 20 28
                      01 03 12 18 20
                      01 02 21 28 30
                      01 10 15 22 28
                      01 02 18 22 30
                      02 03 12 15 28
                      02 03 18 20 21
                      01 02 18 20 23
                      01 10 12 25 28
                      01 08 12 15 20
                      01 02 12 28 30
                      02 10 12 15 28

DM Pro

Steve, nice to se you post, tried to call you several times, phone number doesn't work.

Eugene Oregan
                        United States
                        Member #128629
                        May 29, 2012
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi winsumloosesum,

Went thru and set the mm to what you gave and each time 0/0 was the result?  Still wondering what to follow.  Do now understand the d-base #s go on the right for max and the min will be one digit less. ie min 6 and max 7 that will let the filters do their job, this feels like a stupid question but without watching someone doing the initial setup and then hitting RFW like you are explaining.  Really hard to understand.  If we could see a set up for the very next draw with filters, digits, decades, and groups.  Please dont misunderstand your help is invaluable and RLs software is awesome have watched the videos and do feel i have an idea what to do am just really a visual person.  Also did what adam said for RLC with the right click on the mouse and still 0/0.  Sorry to bother you, thanks for any help.  dld

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

CARBOB

I know what you mean, but it is very very hard. However I think that Lexi is the right direction to go.

Eugene Oregan
                            United States
                            Member #128629
                            May 29, 2012
                            419 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I was also looking and reading some of the posts, and one thing that stands out to me is some of us who are trying to understand and visualize what you mean are getting lost in the responses.  Example what does nn stand for?  I have not used some of the terms you say so do not know what it stands for.  What i mean is i work in transportation and when i send a mssg on the computer it might say this.  Take mt Trl to dc and post up for relay.  That means take an empty trailer to distribution center and it is set up for reload.  Have not used alot of the words that are used with data but will sure do my best to learn.  Just saying dont have even close to alot of your knowledge, did not even finish HS, but willing to put forth 100% and give it my best shot.  Thank you all for any and all input.  dld

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I was also looking and reading some of the posts, and one thing that stands out to me is some of us who are trying to understand and visualize what you mean are getting lost in the responses.  Example what does nn stand for?  I have not used some of the terms you say so do not know what it stands for.  What i mean is i work in transportation and when i send a mssg on the computer it might say this.  Take mt Trl to dc and post up for relay.  That means take an empty trailer to distribution center and it is set up for reload.  Have not used alot of the words that are used with data but will sure do my best to learn.  Just saying dont have even close to alot of your knowledge, did not even finish HS, but willing to put forth 100% and give it my best shot.  Thank you all for any and all input.  dld

Pleas note i did not mean i need to understand every abbr for every word, that last abbr nn was for carrob, just an easy example and did not want anyone to misunderstand, probably not the best example since it was not meant for me.  Just want to really know how the DM and the filters work together and which ones are really important and which ones are less important.  Pretty much like Gas is in the car, is an awesome vehical to drive but i have very limited experience to drive.  dld

Page 15 of 140