Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 19 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL

Thank you for the software and videos, I love it, and also thank you to you Steve for all the PDF files that help a lot.

Just an Idea !

The Lexi number could be associate with a unique number for each digit, in any position, this would identify which ever digit for which ever position, I hope I'm clear?

That could be use, I think to separate the Lexi digits by goups ?

The Lexi number for MM is composed of 7 digits from : 0000001 to 3,819.816

So the table would look like this :

1     2     3    4    5    6     7

2 examples :

If you take the draw number : 20 24 31 33 36 the Lexi number is 3,404.291  that will give this associate numbers : 4 9 15 29 37 54 56.

If you take the draw number : 2 6 12 31 48 the Lexi number is    0,413.454  that will give this associate numbers : 1 9 16 28 39 50 59.

That's it, you think this could help ?

Regards,

Serge.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5903 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2012, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

CARBOB

I'm sorry I was wrong. This is the correct setup you should use for the string wheel. The way the program would process it since both cells have the same numbers is to treat it as one string and then one number would be used in position 2 and one number in position 5.  Since you are using the same numbers locking the position it's like saying two of these numbers have to be in each set, once in position 2 and once in position 5.  If you set the totals to something like 1/3 then another number could come from the digit 6 numbers and could use any of the other unused positions that did not conflict with the setup. Sorry for the mistake.

Thanks Adam, much appreciated!!

Horwood NL
      Canada
      Member #70613
      February 6, 2009
      296 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi! I have been away for awhile and missed the opportunity to download RL's software. Is it still available? If so where can I get it. What I have been reading in this thread it sounds real interesting.

THANKS  Smile

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2012, 4:33 am - IP Logged

CARBOB

Funny thing. If I'd played digit 6 in 3 positions there was a good chance of hitting a jackpot in the most recent draw. It's a lottery so anything can happen.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I create this small Excel file to help synchronizing the filters that have a list, I hope it'll help ?

https://www.box.com/s/1200d77eeb9663ce2de9

Serge.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            860 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2012, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I wanted to ask if you practice Games. If so what kind of level have you reached? Did you manage to achieve ar. 70- 80% hit rate in digits? What about the groups?

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5903 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2012, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I wanted to ask if you practice Games. If so what kind of level have you reached? Did you manage to achieve ar. 70- 80% hit rate in digits? What about the groups?

Practice with PB, hit rate between 50-60%,digits. Groups are lower. I would be very happy with a 70-80% hit rate.

jokerh1977's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                Washington
                United States
                Member #47309
                October 30, 2006
                34 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I never understood why people who do not subscribe to an idea do not go some other place, but keep on. Anyway let bygones be bygones.

I want to say that I've been using DM for 2 years or so. I've not hit a jackpot, but I think if one wants to be a system player there's no better thing than what RL has come come up with. Period.

There's something I would like to share with those of you who managed to download DM Big or as somebody put in a nutshell " The Equalizer".

There's an option which most probably few of you has tried to use. RLP or Run Lexi Program. I think you should have a close look at it and give it a lot of testing.

That's what I did. I remove 1 draw at a time then right click RLP which generats unfiltered lexi sets. That's very important that you right click and not left click RLP as that gets you back in time before the last draw you will be checking your sets against.  In my game 5 of 42 between 20,000 and 50,000 unfiltered  sets are generated. I went in time 25 draws back and followed the process decribed above. Here are the results. In 9 out of 25 draws there was a 5 of 5 among those unfiltered sets. That's 36% which is very very good in my opionion. So it means that using only one of the subprograms of DM could make one with the funds much richer. It's not that hard to reduce the number of sets to 500- 1,000 lines using pretty obvious and safe values.

I think you should do the testing for your game. It's well worth your time.

RL, Steve- Thanks for the hard work and this great program. I was one of the lucky few who got to download the software and I'm having a good time experimenting with it. Pretty impressive! Especially, the RLP program. So I guess my question is to RL, Winsome, or Adamcustom (or anyone else that might know)-

I understand lexographic position, but what exactly am I looking at from the RLP results? As adamcustom wrote, it's frighteningly accurate. I'd like to filter these down some more of course, but I want to understand the best way to go about it.

Is there a "sweet spot" for the history? It seems the further I go back and run the backtests (thus less history to draw from), the more sets result from running RLP. Will the set produced drop dramatically as more history is added, but lessen the accuracy?

Has anyone else experimented with this portion of the program? I think it is extremely promising!

Again, thank you to RL for this program, I for one would pay good money for it. If you so decide to release it for other games, a payment might keep the detractors out? Thanks again!

What a wonderful world...

Cleveland
                  United States
                  Member #100362
                  November 10, 2010
                  4 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I am working with MM and also hitting around 50 to 60 % on the Digit Game. Haven't played much with the Groups, but it's lower than the Digits.

Tim

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes, hitting the groups well is very difficult and I am having better luck with the digits and removing a decade or two to get the main lines down to a reasonable number so Auto cover can have a chance.

Will keep at it as this is the best software I've ever used for sure!

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2012, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

The Idea behind the games is to give you a lot of experence in a short time frame and to change how you

view random.  Don't try to select many values when playing, try to find the ones that you are sure will be

correct.  The odds for selecting 5 correct out of 10 are 1 in 252.  Try picking only two digits or groups before

checking the results.  To do well you need to have confidence in your selections and if you try to select 5 or

more values before checking then you are sure to miss.  Just keep playing because it will improve you play

over time but don't overplay.   The next release will include a couple old tools that I use for selecting digits

and groups. 

RLP is a ongoing project and has been rewritten several times since the release.  The newest version will

only produce around 5 to 10 unfiltered lines.

I am also adding  P-3 and P-4 programs but each person will have to build there own databases.  I will provide

a link where the number list can be downloaded and a program the will build the database from these list.  Both

the P-3 and P-4 games do not offer auto web update.   

All the new tools and p-3, p-4 games are based on some of my old dos programs that I built years ago but have

been converted to run on newer machines.  I call them the Sidewinder series and once you learn to use one, you

can use them all.  I will make a couple videos to show how to use them.  The P-3 and P-4 games may seem a little

strange at first but I think many will be pleasantly suprised but once they grasp the concept they will most likely

start playing the jackpot games.   

I will not be posting anymore on game theory or any other ideas I have because of the trolls and grazing J-A$$

but will try to offer some support on how to use DM, tools and the P-3, P-4 programs.   The new version will be

posted for download sometime in the next few weeks. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12752 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2012, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

The Idea behind the games is to give you a lot of experence in a short time frame and to change how you

view random.  Don't try to select many values when playing, try to find the ones that you are sure will be

correct.  The odds for selecting 5 correct out of 10 are 1 in 252.  Try picking only two digits or groups before

checking the results.  To do well you need to have confidence in your selections and if you try to select 5 or

more values before checking then you are sure to miss.  Just keep playing because it will improve you play

over time but don't overplay.   The next release will include a couple old tools that I use for selecting digits

and groups. 

RLP is a ongoing project and has been rewritten several times since the release.  The newest version will

only produce around 5 to 10 unfiltered lines.

I am also adding  P-3 and P-4 programs but each person will have to build there own databases.  I will provide

a link where the number list can be downloaded and a program the will build the database from these list.  Both

the P-3 and P-4 games do not offer auto web update.   

All the new tools and p-3, p-4 games are based on some of my old dos programs that I built years ago but have

been converted to run on newer machines.  I call them the Sidewinder series and once you learn to use one, you

can use them all.  I will make a couple videos to show how to use them.  The P-3 and P-4 games may seem a little

strange at first but I think many will be pleasantly suprised but once they grasp the concept they will most likely

start playing the jackpot games.   

I will not be posting anymore on game theory or any other ideas I have because of the trolls and grazing J-A$$

but will try to offer some support on how to use DM, tools and the P-3, P-4 programs.   The new version will be

posted for download sometime in the next few weeks. 

RL

RL ,

You are the Best !! I really like wait , I read about your system . It above Par compaired to the rest of the so called system put to software .

CW4

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2012, 9:23 am - IP Logged

RL ,

You are the Best !! I really like wait , I read about your system . It above Par compaired to the rest of the so called system put to software .

CW4

Here is a link to download a old p-3 program that has been updated to run on any windows version XP and up.

This is a beta version for FL. midday P-3 game.  The download zip file contains a short video I made for carbob

but should be enough for anyone to use the software.  If you want to use it for another game other than FL then

just adjust the update date back about 10 draws and then using your games history update to the current draw.

This is about the same program that I will be putting up for download in a couple weeks along with the new DM

version.  Learn to use this program and you will be able to use the new/old tools I have added to DM.  I also have

a P-4 version that will also be included later on.  Please leave any comments you may have about this program as

I am still working in it.  I first wrote this program almost 20 years ago and did not change the interface for the new

version but it's a nice program despite it's looks.   Watch the video first and you should be up and running in a few

minuets. 

Enjoy

RL

Download link

https://www.box.com/s/56c71c322fbc95d80aab

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            860 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2012, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Practice with PB, hit rate between 50-60%,digits. Groups are lower. I would be very happy with a 70-80% hit rate.

CARBOB

Thanks for sharing your results. Ok, what will they be if we say that we leave out all 3 base digits and try to select only: 2 digits to hit and 2 digits to block out of: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 0?

Also for groups : 2 groups to miss and two 2 groups to hit. 

Let's say that we make 3 rounds with each of them running up to 30 games.

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                              Member #11
                              December 6, 2001
                              75 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

RL ,thanks for the pick 3 tool. You and Steve are really a couple of quality guys .This site certainly has no shortage of people willing to go the extra step, but you guys take it to the next level. Once again,thanks.

Page 19 of 140