Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 24 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2012, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Thanx RL for everything! The DM program as well as this thread is an excellent one! I have tried the DM quite a few times and the only problem I have is getting more than one 5/5 or 4/5. I have tried the RAC, RLP, even the RFW with everything reset, etc... Sometimes I will do the auto check in Temp file while it is in the 500,000s and it will show ZERO 5/5 or 4/5! How do I improve on that? Also can you please post instructions for the buttons Bonus, Wheel and Exp-T, etc... I have yet to figure out how to use the buttons below the box except for the "suggest" box.

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2012, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Once again thank you RL, and each person who adds info to this thread as it continues to create ways to use or not to use the software.  Have made $$ and find adamcustoms input very valuable, god bless and good luck.  dld7763.

MA
      United States
      Member #89094
      March 30, 2010
      245 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

winsum:

Can you please advise on the use of the "RLP" button and how to make use of it in selecting lines?

Thank You

M

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2012, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Happy 4th of July adamcustom, not that the day is anything more or less where you are.  Thank you for all of your advise and methods to try and see what they reveal.  dld7763.

Thanks dld and though I'm late to say it I hope you had a great and happy 4th of July. I'm late as I had to leave on a trip on Wednesday and I'm back now only.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          860 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2012, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Does the RSG appear to be hitting as often as the RLP wheel? I have been concentrating on the RLP vs RAC.

BTW the T/B, D/O and one group and ten bucks kept me from a shot... and there is no way I should have miss the T/B filter, it was there. I feel like I'm only a couple weeks away from going for it.  Big Smile

watch out

I do not think there's a clear-cut "yes or no" answer to your question. What I think is you should try RSG with different setups and see how it does in your game. Every game is a bit different. I can only say that you can see RLP missing in quite a few draws one after another where RSG might hit. Especially when the drawn numbers do not start with a low number. I've not noticed that with RSG, though pls do not treat is a a iron rule.

Sorry you missed by a hair's breadth but you seem to be really close. Hope you can do it pretty soon.

MA
            United States
            Member #89094
            March 30, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Adam or anybody else:

Have you done any futher testing with filter blocking to see which ones really cut the number of lines down to increase ones chances of having RAC have a chance at say below 200 lines?

I lost my software from a virus and am awaiting the new update but I myself was testing some filters to see which ones really pack a punch.  I did find that "dm, do, and p3, r/d" do really cut the line counts down.

Problem is on the next game when you change one filter they might not work as great the next time.  It seems that blocking these few really helps some times and other times not so much as they seem to have sweet spots and when working with the other filters change how they reduce the lines, a lot or just a little.  Just my observations from before I lost the software.

Any input appreciated.

Thank You

M

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              860 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Adam or anybody else:

Have you done any futher testing with filter blocking to see which ones really cut the number of lines down to increase ones chances of having RAC have a chance at say below 200 lines?

I lost my software from a virus and am awaiting the new update but I myself was testing some filters to see which ones really pack a punch.  I did find that "dm, do, and p3, r/d" do really cut the line counts down.

Problem is on the next game when you change one filter they might not work as great the next time.  It seems that blocking these few really helps some times and other times not so much as they seem to have sweet spots and when working with the other filters change how they reduce the lines, a lot or just a little.  Just my observations from before I lost the software.

Any input appreciated.

Thank You

M

meskhov

I for one do not look so much at how well a filter can reduce but rather to what extent I'm able to guess its correct range so perhaps somebody else could give you a better reply. I'd say that setting any of those filters you mentioned to one value only will do the trick very well, though not so well as blocking a couple of digits and groups which works the best.

Adam

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, RL has mentioned that as well but I'm still struggling with selecting whcih digits and groups to block.  I will say though the digits are easy to predict and the groups I've found to be very sneaky in how they will skipp around and not even hold to they assumed averages.  Will start trying to guess some digits for now.

Also, has anyone tried playing with blocking decade groups?  Those too seem to kncok down the line counts very well but again can be tricky like the groups on which to block but it seems like on average at least 1 and sometimnes several are out of play.

Will keep at it and if anyone else can provide some help it would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

M

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2012, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, RL has mentioned that as well but I'm still struggling with selecting whcih digits and groups to block.  I will say though the digits are easy to predict and the groups I've found to be very sneaky in how they will skipp around and not even hold to they assumed averages.  Will start trying to guess some digits for now.

Also, has anyone tried playing with blocking decade groups?  Those too seem to kncok down the line counts very well but again can be tricky like the groups on which to block but it seems like on average at least 1 and sometimnes several are out of play.

Will keep at it and if anyone else can provide some help it would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

M

Meskhov,

What seems to work on a somewhat regular basis, is the setup you follow.  Meaning for me digits or subgroups of #s will come from certain setups.  Example would be run no filters and block two or three groups, used that on the last pb draw and did win my investment back, had 3 of 5 in the group and that is the thing with RLs software it keeps the groups in play that you need to play.  Usually will do 4 setups for each game and follow the trends.  I will not be surprised to see a 5 # win soon with DMs ability.  RL made a statement a couple of times and it really is true you can achieve some nice 4 and 5 number wins with this software.  I consistantly see 3 of the winning #s and one number off of the reamaining winning numbers in my tickets!  I dont know about anyone else but a five # win in mm or pb is what i am focusing on the JP would be great but seeing the winning #s on my tickets almost each draw says DM is capable of the winning setup.  dld7763.

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

dld:

Thanks for your comments.  It looks like we think alike on how this software is working for us.

I am trying to focus more on blocking some digits and groups but again its tricky to know for sure but the trends do assist my selections.  I am hoping the decades might help narrow it down.  Your thoughts on this idea?

I wouldn't mind getting some 3's and 4's until I learn the software but I'm sure someone is going to get a 5/5 soon and I'm hoping its one of us forumites.

Let me know your thoughts and we an kick it around some more.

Meskhov

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

dld:

Thanks for your comments.  It looks like we think alike on how this software is working for us.

I am trying to focus more on blocking some digits and groups but again its tricky to know for sure but the trends do assist my selections.  I am hoping the decades might help narrow it down.  Your thoughts on this idea?

I wouldn't mind getting some 3's and 4's until I learn the software but I'm sure someone is going to get a 5/5 soon and I'm hoping its one of us forumites.

Meskhov

Meskhov,

I agree, i try and use the filters little if not at all.  One thing i do is the suggest and then reset what i want to have an influence or as small as possible nice that the DM will let us use parts of the software alone and then run what we want to see and backtest.  Have tried decades somewhat but with very little good results.  Will try a couple of setups for the mm draw tonight and see the results.  Adamcustom has some very interesting ways to use the different functions of DM, his examples are a good starting point. Try and do some setups for the mm tonight and let me know what your results are.  dld7763.  Sorry i forgot you are waiting for the new DM from RL, i will run some and let you know what i came up with.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3972 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2012, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

dld:

Meskhov

M

I uploaded the DMP-BG setup file so that any newcomers can download it.  Sorry but I never even thought

about putting it back up for download until I get the new version finished.

Password is -->  WINBIG1

DMP-BIG GAME DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.box.com/s/85cdeb425e346defc6a4

ps. I will ask winsum to post links to the videos

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Eugene Oregan
                          United States
                          Member #128629
                          May 29, 2012
                          419 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Meskhov,

One thing i noticed was the decades have a pattern of 201101, which is probably 50% of the time.  Please note that means it could be 011021, 111002 just something i pay attention to.  Digits is also for example 1111101011 and that is only one example, 0 thru 4 is the setup just need to play it before the draw.  dld7763.

MA
                            United States
                            Member #89094
                            March 30, 2010
                            245 Posts
                            Posted: July 6, 2012, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

dld:

Yes, I've started looking back at the data also to see if I can spot patterns or trends.  It seems there was a few popular series if I remember it correctly.  I will still look at working with the decades and see what that turns up.

Let me know how you did tonight and I'll get downloading the program so I an start working on seletions again.

Thanks

M

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2012, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks so much for posting the download!  Was going crazy without the program as i was starting to get closer on my decisions.

I appreciate all your assistance!

M

ps will keep you posted on my progress

Page 24 of 140