Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 20 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #80378
September 25, 2009
21 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

RL, Thank you for the Pick 3 program and instruction video.

Neener

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3986 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2012, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks all

I will be uploading an improved version that has both midday and evening drawings along with a

database builder and website address to download the history for your state.  I will also make

a short video that shows step by step how to do it.  The main download will not have the databases

so you will need to build them first but it only takes a couple minutes to do.  I will try to get this done

today or in the morning.  I will be on vacation for the next 10 days starting Saturday so I won't be

making many post durning that time but will check in ever so often.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11120 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2012, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks all

I will be uploading an improved version that has both midday and evening drawings along with a

database builder and website address to download the history for your state.  I will also make

a short video that shows step by step how to do it.  The main download will not have the databases

so you will need to build them first but it only takes a couple minutes to do.  I will try to get this done

today or in the morning.  I will be on vacation for the next 10 days starting Saturday so I won't be

RL

Thanks!

Thumbs Up

coco$'s avatar - cheese
        Virginia
        United States
        Member #124332
        March 11, 2012
        30 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2012, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks all

RL

RL, you're AWESOME!!! Thank you! 

Have a great vacation!!

coco$

Type

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3986 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2012, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Please read before running the program, If you downloaded and installed the first version then run

the uninstall program for that version before you install this one.

Below is the link for the P-3 game and database builder.  The zip file contains the install/setup program

and a video to walk you through building the needed databases.  The video will give you step by step

directions so watch it before you run the setup program.   In this version I added the option to switch 

between the midday and evening drawings and a clear button which will reset all the settings.  It works

very much like the big game software but the interface is a bit dated.  I have the P-4 version finished but

need to test it a little more before I post it which will be sometime after or near the end of my vacation. 

Play on paper at first until you get the hang of it, I am not a pick-3/4 game player but I really think this

program has some potential,  It's best to start with the filters and then move to the digit settings only

if needed and then make a run after each adjustment, never use more than you have to.  You could try

to set the filters values to single values for the low/hi settings which will many times return only one set.

repeat the process changing only a couple values until you reach your playing budget. 

Note! be sure and build both databases before you run the program as it needs both to function

Hope you win big soon,

RL

https://www.box.com/s/d89747152e92fb764679

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #80378
            September 25, 2009
            21 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2012, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

RL, Thank you for the new build of the P-3 program. I’ll be watching the video and setting it up later to give it a try.

I hope you have a grand time on vacation!

Neener

United States
              Member #65711
              October 4, 2008
              39 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2012, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mr. RL for all of your generous programs, your hard work is greatly appreciated!

Alchemist.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2012, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Please read before running the program, If you downloaded and installed the first version then run

the uninstall program for that version before you install this one.

Below is the link for the P-3 game and database builder.  The zip file contains the install/setup program

and a video to walk you through building the needed databases.  The video will give you step by step

directions so watch it before you run the setup program.   In this version I added the option to switch 

between the midday and evening drawings and a clear button which will reset all the settings.  It works

very much like the big game software but the interface is a bit dated.  I have the P-4 version finished but

need to test it a little more before I post it which will be sometime after or near the end of my vacation. 

Play on paper at first until you get the hang of it, I am not a pick-3/4 game player but I really think this

program has some potential,  It's best to start with the filters and then move to the digit settings only

if needed and then make a run after each adjustment, never use more than you have to.  You could try

to set the filters values to single values for the low/hi settings which will many times return only one set.

repeat the process changing only a couple values until you reach your playing budget. 

Note! be sure and build both databases before you run the program as it needs both to function

Hope you win big soon,

RL

https://www.box.com/s/d89747152e92fb764679

I created a new thread for RL's Pick 3 program. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/247693

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3986 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2012, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I found a small error with the print option and have uploaded a patch for it, This is only needed if

the program does not display the sets when you click the [Print] option.  I have fixed the problem

in the main download but if you downloaded the program before this then you will need to download

and run the patch. 

Patch needed for downloads before 06/22/12 5:30am

https://www.box.com/s/1a395ac5157b2664b37a

This is a very small program and only takes a few seconds to download.

Sorry for the bug.

RL

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                    Cape Town
                    South Africa
                    Member #66343
                    October 23, 2008
                    115 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2012, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Any chance of a database builder for the Big Games in your newer version of DigitMaster Pro?

Ramijami

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3986 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Any chance of a database builder for the Big Games in your newer version of DigitMaster Pro?

Ramijami

Hi guys

winsum has created a new thread for the pick-3 program and is in the process of posting both the 

database builder video and the new P-3 instruction video.  My box account is already at 40% and

to keep from going over my monthly bandwidth I will be removing the video from the download so

that it only contains the setup program to help save bandwidth. 

Ramijami

The database builder for DM is much more complicated and requires several processes.  There are

a couple of strings that have to built by hand then ran through a encryption program then several

files have to be edited.  I would have to release my encryption programs which I can't do because

I use  them in non-lottery related commerical programs that I have built for clients which would cause

security issues.   To release state p-5 / p-6 DM games I would have to build 100's of databases and

I just don't have the time.  I have built a few for some people that I like to use a beta testers but that

is all.  The only way I could do it is to charge a fee which is something that I am not comfortable with.

I thought about offering these games based on a small fee but not enough people seemed interested

so I canned the thought.  Doing this one at a time is just not possible for me because of the time it 

would take.  If I were rich and had nothing else to do then maybe, but I am not so I won't, the lottery is

a hobby for me and while I don't mind sharing there are limits to what I can do.  If I removed all the

security features then someone else would be adding games and trying to sell the program.

RL

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                        Cape Town
                        South Africa
                        Member #66343
                        October 23, 2008
                        115 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2012, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the response RL.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

I'm thinking if it would be possible for you to make the same software that you have for " RL's Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 Software "  for the Mega Millions game 5/56 not including the Mega ball 1/46.

The Binary code would be a 22 digits string, if I'm not miscalculating ?

Maybe you already have it done, or if not are you planning to make one ?

Your softwares are the best ever, I realy like your the Pick 3, for it's simplicity and accuracy, RL you are realy an amazing person. God bless you.

Regards,

Serge.

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            860 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2012, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

This is the best I get in digits. Very hard to go over it.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                              Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              993 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2012, 12:10 am - IP Logged

If you had to rank the following filters from high to low in high many combinations they eliminate when set to 0/0 how would you rank them?

D/B
                              D/O
                              D/E
                              M/D
                              R/D
                              P/3
                              P/N
                              H/D
                              L/T
                              U/T
                              H/L
                              L/H
                              D/M

If you have not done this analysis yet then you should.

Jimmy

Page 20 of 140