Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 16 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3960 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

did

NN refers to Neural Network which is a program used to predict the next value.  I think Steve is using a program

called predictor 2.6 which I believe a demo version can still be downloaded.  It comes in different versions and is a

bit expensive.  Last time I checked it ran from $99 to $1000 bucks depending on which version you choose.  It's

a hit and miss as far a I am concerned but the manual does say it can be used for the lottery.   I ran several test

and it did very well at first then just stopped hitting anything.  I would build the data file from DM's filters, digits

lexies etc and then see what it spit out.   I built a small program that would build the data sets which then could

be ran straight from the predictor program so it only takes a few seconds to find the predicted value.  It performed

best using the Lexi values and everything else seemed to do worse for me than using the DM tools.  I have been

using the Lexies for many years now and have made some advances but it's a slow process.  Oh, Lexie is short for

lexigraphical index number of a set which is the number of the line where a set falls in a numerical list of all combo's

in the matrix.  For powerball set 01-02-03-04-05 = lexi #1 and set 55-56-57-58-59 = lexi #5,006,386. The reverse

lexi is a bit more complicated to calculate but is very similar.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3960 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I just checked and predictor pro 2.8 can still be downloaded but the demo version is llimited to 1000 neurons.

The full version has 100,000 neurons but cost $499.99 +m S&H.  I don't know it they still offer any upgrades

for the software but I think they use to offer versions with more than 100,000 but was very expensive. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2012, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Thank you RL, learning what something stands for is really nice can plug it into a search a get a very nice explanation.  Of course you do a pretty good job also.  Thanks for more of your insight.  dld

Auckland
        New Zealand
        Member #2247
        September 4, 2003
        33 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2012, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It might be worth investigating the shareware AiNet which is a type of probabilistic NN which requires no training.

http://www.simtel.net/category/MIS-Neural-Network-Programs/207.html

"AiNet is a very powerful and simple tool for solving the problems which are usually solved with artificial neural networks (ANN). The tests that we have run, have proved that the results obtained with aiNet are at least as good as the results obtained with other ANNs.

Here are some of aiNet’s features.

C    The major attribute that distinguishes aiNet from other ANNs is the analysis speed. Since aiNet uses an algorithm, which does not require any learning phase, the answers about prediction can be obtained almost immediately.

C    There is also only one coefficient (penalty coefficient), which has a major effect on the results. If we neglect some aspects, we can claim that knowing the right value for this coefficient solves the entire problem. One would now probably expect that it is hard to determine the optimal value of the coefficient. On the contrary, it is quite easy! All you need to do is to try different values and finally select the most successful one. According to our results there is only one optimal value for the penalty coefficient. Fortunately, the results are not sensitive to the optimal value. This means that if you slightly change the penalty coefficient from the optimal value, the results will not change much (if at all). The optimal curve is usually shallow at the optimal point."

spot9

Maryland
          United States
          Member #126396
          April 8, 2012
          399 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2012, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOG, Thank you again, for sharing this software..If I have no idea what NN module mean and lexi value, do I still have a hope to use the software? I am sorry, I am probably one of the hundreds of people (as someone said in earlier post), that downloaded software but dont know how to use it.  After reading some posts I feel its so complicated I dont even know where to start..Any help?

Thank you for any advise...

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3960 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2012, 1:29 am - IP Logged

tvpventures

The last several post arn't specific to my software but people using other tools alongside it.  The program

is very easy to use but requires the user to select a small range of values for several filters.  If you can

calculate, guess, or whatever these values correctly then you can win some nice prizes including the JP.

It's like starting out with every possible combination and filtering them down to a playable amount.  Some

of the filters reduce very quickly and others not so much.   It's like cooking, you put in so much of this and

a little of that, get the measurments correct and it will produce a 5of5 winning ticket.  Each filter has a low

and high range.  The user must select the range they think will cover the next drawing.  That's perty much it.

Several tools are provided to help with the selections.  It takes a while to get the feel for how each filter

reacts with others and the best way to learn it is just play with the settings and make a few runs.  You can

practice using the values from the current draw changing them around to see how they effect the sets

produced.  Left or right click the filter buttons to see the stats or access a small pattern search tool, the two

small white boxes to the left and right of the filter buttons is where you click to change the values.  L-Click

increase and R-Click decrease.  Read the PDF files Winsum made to see what each button does.  Once you

learn to use one filter you know how to use them all.  The only learning curve is knowing how/when to use

some of the other options which are really simple.  Don't be afraid to click on anything and if you somehow

get stuck or the program seems not to be working then just click the red [X] in the upper right hand border

to exit the program then start again. 

RL

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              858 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2012, 2:42 am - IP Logged

dld

Pls accept my apologies. I meant Neural Network and should have put in its full name. 

RL thanks for stepping in and explaining things.

As to RLP and not RAC which is a different kind of reduction these are the steps I take when backtesting:

1. I reset all the filters

2. Right click on RLP and get the sets generated

3. Check them against the draw

4. Remove a draw

5. Right click on RLP

6.Same as 3

etc.

When I want to play the game using RLP then I left click RLP, generate the set and then add 1 filter value at the time and see how many sets I get. If I go down to a playable amount then I stop there.

olt
                Romania
                Member #126078
                April 3, 2012
                3 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2012, 3:47 am - IP Logged

Winsum , please repost the tutorials and PDF files .

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5893 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2012, 4:08 am - IP Logged

dld

Pls accept my apologies. I meant Neural Network and should have put in its full name. 

RL thanks for stepping in and explaining things.

As to RLP and not RAC which is a different kind of reduction these are the steps I take when backtesting:

1. I reset all the filters

2. Right click on RLP and get the sets generated

3. Check them against the draw

4. Remove a draw

5. Right click on RLP

6.Same as 3

etc.

When I want to play the game using RLP then I left click RLP, generate the set and then add 1 filter value at the time and see how many sets I get. If I go down to a playable amount then I stop there.

adam,

One of my methods, also, using lexi numbers.

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    858 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2012, 4:25 am - IP Logged

adam,

One of my methods, also, using lexi numbers.

CARBOB

I do not know how it does for other game matrixes. I think people have to check it for themselves. Right now it's the only way I use, be it play on paper or real one.

I think that for smaller games it should not be far away from what I've seen in my backtests. For big games realistic expectation is 1 hit every 10- 20 games.

There's no way of knowing before the draw, one could only look at the skips of hits to find an average.

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      858 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2012, 4:33 am - IP Logged

I want to say to all of those lucky ones who managed to download the software.  You have an exceptional toolbox which can help you win lottery prizes. It's up to you what you can do with it. Do not expect to hit every time you play as it's impossible. I do not believe in prediction, I think it is not possible. However, it's possible to hit when our setup meets with what comes up in a draw on those occasions that all of our choices are correct. Timing is almost everything in it.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5893 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2012, 5:33 am - IP Logged

I want to say to all of those lucky ones who managed to download the software.  You have an exceptional toolbox which can help you win lottery prizes. It's up to you what you can do with it. Do not expect to hit every time you play as it's impossible. I do not believe in prediction, I think it is not possible. However, it's possible to hit when our setup meets with what comes up in a draw on those occasions that all of our choices are correct. Timing is almost everything in it.

I agree, questions, I always wanted to ask RL, and never did and I have not did any backtesting on this. Does any of the setups repeat???? Another question, should you always change your setup???

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          858 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2012, 7:09 am - IP Logged

I agree, questions, I always wanted to ask RL, and never did and I have not did any backtesting on this. Does any of the setups repeat???? Another question, should you always change your setup???

Carbob

Yes, some of the setups do repeat. However, we have to bear in mind that some setups give 15 sets while others well over 500. As to your second question I think that apart from setting base digits in the range 1-3, which proves correct most of the time the rest is pretty dynamic. What I sometimes do is setting some of side filters within the highest hitting range like HD : 1-3 while trying to select one of the filters to one value. Like LT or UT or 1 group to hit or block.

Let me give this example.setup.1

Maryland
                            United States
                            Member #126396
                            April 8, 2012
                            399 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2012, 10:49 am - IP Logged

tvpventures

The last several post arn't specific to my software but people using other tools alongside it.  The program

is very easy to use but requires the user to select a small range of values for several filters.  If you can

calculate, guess, or whatever these values correctly then you can win some nice prizes including the JP.

It's like starting out with every possible combination and filtering them down to a playable amount.  Some

of the filters reduce very quickly and others not so much.   It's like cooking, you put in so much of this and

a little of that, get the measurments correct and it will produce a 5of5 winning ticket.  Each filter has a low

and high range.  The user must select the range they think will cover the next drawing.  That's perty much it.

Several tools are provided to help with the selections.  It takes a while to get the feel for how each filter

reacts with others and the best way to learn it is just play with the settings and make a few runs.  You can

practice using the values from the current draw changing them around to see how they effect the sets

produced.  Left or right click the filter buttons to see the stats or access a small pattern search tool, the two

small white boxes to the left and right of the filter buttons is where you click to change the values.  L-Click

increase and R-Click decrease.  Read the PDF files Winsum made to see what each button does.  Once you

learn to use one filter you know how to use them all.  The only learning curve is knowing how/when to use

some of the other options which are really simple.  Don't be afraid to click on anything and if you somehow

get stuck or the program seems not to be working then just click the red [X] in the upper right hand border

to exit the program then start again. 

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

I really cant put in words what a great person you are, just give a help and responce to most of us here. I am really greatfull, Thank you so much! Hurray!

Ok now I see its not that complicated. I normally was doing  before by hand like choosing numbers by their frequencies in each row and also was looking ofcourse for most possible combinations. So now I will just put my possible combination in to your software and it will help me filtered. Great! I will definately going to learn anything as possible with your software. I will probably will have some questions in the future, I hope its ok to ask you again..Smile

tvpventures..

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2012, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Adam, once again you, RL and Winsum, really help this be a useable program for all here at LP.  This tool is really a great way to see before and after, and then apply.  Thanks,  dld.

Page 16 of 140