Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 23 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3972 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

What is the optimal range of lines using RFW as a gauge before opting for RLP to get the best results?

Thanks

watch out

watch out

The RLP option is still a work in progress and I hope to have a upgraded version sometime soon.

RLP for me at least is a backup option for when I can't find enough good data to filter down to a

resonable number if lines using the full wheel.   My game is a 5-39 which has around 1/10 the

combos of powerball so it's much easier to get to my 15 or fewer lines.  I don't want to sound like

a broken record but spend about 90% of you effort on digits and groups and about 10% on the

other filters.  Fewer settings will always mean fewer mistakes, digits and groups are power filters

but they take time to master but once you do then it's very easy to hit some good prizes on a

regular bases.   I have been racking my brain for a easy PB, MM setup but the one I use in the

video is hard to beat.   I sometimes use the old dos versions of DM because they have fewer filters

and focus on digits and groups.  Anyway, I hope more people will start giving feedback because it

will help everyone, I can't help if no one ask any questions.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #75410
    June 2, 2009
    479 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2012, 3:40 am - IP Logged

frenchie

It is possible to filter out all the sets in the matrix, check to see if any filters conflict with others or open a few

up a little until you start getting returns.  If you can post a screen shot of your setup I can help you find the

problem.  The database has nothing to do with the run process just the settings you have set.   I would say

that it's a filter setting causing the problem. 

RL

You are right RL,

I guess I had to many filters running which some were in conflict with others like you said, I just open few of them for testing and now I get some returns.

Thanks for the tip.

Serge.

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      860 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2012, 3:40 am - IP Logged

Even though I don't play Powerball, I downloaded the program and watched all the tutorial videos.  There's a gold mine of information there and I look forward to trying some of that with 6/49.  Great work, RL, and thank you for sharing it with the lottery community.Hurray!

jslmsca

I do have a 6/49 game, but I do not play. Let me give you an example of what can be done basing on the last draw in this game. Let's say that I was able to correctly identify all digits to hit and miss and 3 groups to play and 3 to block. Full wheel run gave me almost 600 sets. As I used a very good digit and groups set I ran AC on the sets. You can see both pictures below. Any reduction will always be a gamble so the winner will be there or not. This time it was not.649

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
        Cape Town
        South Africa
        Member #66343
        October 23, 2008
        115 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2012, 5:10 am - IP Logged

Also looking forward to the 6/49 version, would mean I'd be able to engage more as this is one of the games I play (the other being 5/45 +1/20 Powerball) Big Smile

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          860 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2012, 5:07 am - IP Logged

I suppose most of you struggle with a way to select groups and digits to play or block. Bias search may help, but also may lead us astray. So we must be careful with it, especially when it very strongly indicates one direction. What I try to do is focus on streaks of hits or misses. They can go on for many days and it seems to be one of the best ways I've found. It looks much stronger than seemingly apparent patterns like --++--++.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            860 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2012, 8:52 am - IP Logged

One more thing I wanted to show. Such unusual things may happen. No digits selected to play or block and 2 groups blocked. Some filters ranged. Altogether full wheel run gives almost 2,000 sets. Still RSG gave a jackpot hit.unusual hit

Eugene Oregan
              United States
              Member #128629
              May 29, 2012
              419 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2012, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

One more thing I wanted to show. Such unusual things may happen. No digits selected to play or block and 2 groups blocked. Some filters ranged. Altogether full wheel run gives almost 2,000 sets. Still RSG gave a jackpot hit.unusual hit

Happy 4th of July adamcustom, not that the day is anything more or less where you are.  Thank you for all of your advise and methods to try and see what they reveal.  dld7763.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                United States
                Member #49750
                February 13, 2007
                439 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Why does the RSG take forever?

United States
                  Member #49750
                  February 13, 2007
                  439 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2012, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

And how do I modify the MM & PB version to play a 6/42 game? Thanx for all your help!

United States
                    Member #49750
                    February 13, 2007
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2012, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Also what is the difference between RLP and RAC. Same function perhaps? Thanx!

watch out's avatar - behold
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #129908
                      July 1, 2012
                      200 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Does the RSG appear to be hitting as often as the RLP wheel? I have been concentrating on the RLP vs RAC.

BTW the T/B, D/O and one group and ten bucks kept me from a shot... and there is no way I should have miss the T/B filter, it was there. I feel like I'm only a couple weeks away from going for it.  Big Smile

Just do it......

jokerh1977's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                        Washington
                        United States
                        Member #47309
                        October 30, 2006
                        34 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2012, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

RL,

As I said in an earlier post, I LOVE the RLP option! I've been using the version from V3 and I can't say enough good things about it. I'm excited to see what you do with it, but I hope it retains the same processes it's using presently. Sir, I don't know how it works but it beats the odds!

My method has been the following:

1. Run RLP, without any filtering, and I automatically pick a couple sets to play. I KNOW that it hits regularly, so 1 out of some-thousands odds is better than 1 out of millions.

2. Filter down with really loose filters. Pick a couple more sets.

3. Filter down with tighter settings and start playing/blocking some digits and groups. Pick a couple more sets.

4. Lastly, I purge the numbers through another software on "safe" settings. (I use "Bright5".) I pick a couple more.

Now, I know this method is not for everyone, and it doesn't narrow it down as much as I'd like, but I do appreciate the fact that everytime RLP has made the "correct pick", I have a realistic shot. Even if I mess up the more stringent settings, I still have a chance at the prize.

I'm really excited to see what the next step for RLP is! I'm working on improving my digit and group picking but I almost always seem to get a couple wrong. IF I can master them, I KNOW that the prize is within my grasp (utilizing my favorite... RLP).

I would LOVE to see what it could do against my Match 4 (4/24) lottery. Yowza!

Thanks again RL, you da man!

What a wonderful world...

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Also what is the difference between RLP and RAC. Same function perhaps? Thanx!

adulane62

If the RSG takes a long time to run it means the filters are set too close.  As for the pick-6, I won't be releasing

a pick-6 version because I would have to build all the databases and simply don't have the time.  RLP and RAC

are two totally different programs.  RLP is my attempt to build a smart program that can reduce the total matrix

by 99% and still retain a 5of5 without using any filters.  It does show some success but is still a work in progress.

RAC is a reduction program that is math based and is designed to trap at least one 4of5 providing that the 5of5

is within the sets returned by run process.  It is used by me as a last step to reduce down to my 10 to 15 line

budget.  It is also designed to be used with a certain type setup as explained in the videos but may work with

others.  I play a 5-39 matrix and I often can trap the 5of5 in fewer than 500 lines and RAC is what I use  from that

point down, RAC is a standalone option and does not use any of the filters when it runs and only processes the

sets in the temp file.   

Hope this helps

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

jokerh1977

I think you have a very good grasp on the program and I love to see people use the software in custom ways.  I

have my way to play but at the same time I know that others don't all march to the same drummer.  It is for this

reason that I built the software the way I did.  It has almost an unlimited uses allowing the user to kind of build

their own custom sets.  Some people use it in conjunction with 2 or more other softwares.  A couple years ago I

released a  old dos version which worked me almost to death trying to suport it but from their feedback I added

a few options and removed others and think this version has something for everyone. 

Hope you win big soon, and as Red Green always says, "I am pulling for ya."

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

PS. Just wanted to mention that it's going to be a while longer before I post the updated version of DM.

I have to get a few other projects finished first.

Rl

Page 23 of 140