Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 29 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2012, 2:46 am - IP Logged

:Adam

Was playing my last time tonight on paper and I should have played for real on Mega Millions.

I was doing a wide filter range as you suggested and I missed one filter P/N which jumped by 4 from 0 which it has never done and I missed the 5/5.

I'll try to post the picture tomorrow as its very late now.

Will definitely start playing for real now!  Just so frustrating when something like this happens.

Will keep at it as we can only get better, I hope!

Talk to you soon.

M

ps how are you doing with your game?

meskhov,

You are doing great, really. That's why I said that some filters should be allowed to run wild as very often one of them takes an unusual value. Very hard to predict. It's not so very rare that a filter might jump from its lowest value to nearly the highest one. I saw it with PN a couple of times. Sometimes a bias search could show it.

Thanks for asking. Last game was not good for me. I hit only a couple of 2 of 5 on 10 lines which is no good as they pay no single cent for it.

Adam

watch out's avatar - behold
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    200 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2012, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

OK, I confess.....I'm having problems when selecting digits and especially groups.

What specifically are y'all looking for in the bias bar? Let's say you clcik the +/_ four times turning the four numbers red. I have seen the video several times and can't seem to clasp the concept. Bang Head

Thanks

Just do it......

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2012, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

OK, I confess.....I'm having problems when selecting digits and especially groups.

What specifically are y'all looking for in the bias bar? Let's say you clcik the +/_ four times turning the four numbers red. I have seen the video several times and can't seem to clasp the concept. Bang Head

Thanks

I'm not sure that same approach should be adopted for digits and groups. RL will correct me if I'm wrong. Bias search results are a way to help us make a decision. It in no way predicts what will happen. It only shows what happened in the past when certain values occurred. Below I pasted Games screenshot of my try I had a few moments ago. You can see the values for the group E I chose as the last one. Looking at the pattern one would say that a hit is needed I opted for a miss. It was a correct guess. In none of my choices for groups I used bias search. I only looked at the hit/miss pattern in the last draws.groups

Georgia
        United States
        Member #129908
        July 1, 2012
        200 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2012, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Adam, I wasn't using the question mark (W) like i should and I don't have to select every group. I got it.

Thanks

Just do it......

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Adam, I wasn't using the question mark (W) like i should and I don't have to select every group. I got it.

Thanks

Try to make as few choices as possible. The more choices you make the more likely you are to make mistakes. I left out groups A, B, C and D. Given that in my game most often 4 or 5 groups are in play it was possible that all of them could've been set to play, but I could not have been sure. 

If you feel confident about blocking 1 group only, just block it and leave the remaining run wild. Same with digits. If you think that say 5 will hit put it in play and let others run wild. A few other filters would reduce the rest to some acceptable level. If you are not confident, skip a game or two or make some guesses. 

If you have no idea whatsoever which groups to play, try setting your TG to 3 or 4. Depending on other choices you make, the program will produce sets. It is possible to hit some prizes that way too.

Adam

Georgia
            United States
            Member #129908
            July 1, 2012
            200 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I would have never related T/G to groups.

Thanks

Just do it......

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2012, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I played my 6-44 tonight because it's up to 2.4 million and my 5-39 reset to 50K after being won.

I perty much scratched but did hit a few 3of6 which pays a free ticket.  MO. 6-44plays two lines

for a dollar so I gave it a run.  I ended up with too many sets to play so I ran the RSG option twice

for 20 lines or $10.00. Pic says it all.  I seem to be getting close as I had digit 7 set to 1/2 and it

hit twice but blocked group H and played group I, also missed a couple filters.  I will try it again 

saturday and wait until my p-5 climbs back up to around $100K before playing it again.

PS. I just checked and I did have a few 5of6 lines in my full wheel run so I guess the RSG did not do

too well being it could have hit several 4x and a possible 5x

RL

lotto

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Georgia
                United States
                Member #129908
                July 1, 2012
                200 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Bang Head  I missed PB tonight, missed C/D, picked digit 1 to play and digit 6 not to play.

Just do it......

United States
                  Member #97695
                  September 21, 2010
                  358 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2012, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

adamcustom,

Sorry to upset you!Dead

United States
                    Member #97695
                    September 21, 2010
                    358 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2012, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I played my 6-44 tonight because it's up to 2.4 million and my 5-39 reset to 50K after being won.

I perty much scratched but did hit a few 3of6 which pays a free ticket.  MO. 6-44plays two lines

for a dollar so I gave it a run.  I ended up with too many sets to play so I ran the RSG option twice

for 20 lines or $10.00. Pic says it all.  I seem to be getting close as I had digit 7 set to 1/2 and it

hit twice but blocked group H and played group I, also missed a couple filters.  I will try it again 

saturday and wait until my p-5 climbs back up to around $100K before playing it again.

PS. I just checked and I did have a few 5of6 lines in my full wheel run so I guess the RSG did not do

too well being it could have hit several 4x and a possible 5x

RL

lotto

Hi RL-RANDOMLOGIC,  I am just getting started with the big program, in Texas we play both games.  I am looking at your videos, trying to comprehend it all.  I have a feeling you will hit it big this year.

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2012, 2:44 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for posting your tickets. It does look like getting close. How many sets were there in RFW before you used RSG? Did you try using RAC after the draw with the same setup you had? It's always a puzzle which one will work better.

Thanks.

Adam

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2012, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Adam

I had over 1200 lines and that's probably why I did not do any better but I did not feel comfortable

squeezing the filters down nor dir I want to make any more adjustments to the digits or groups.  I

knew it would be a long shot but went for it anyway.  The wife and I could not come to an agreement

on which groups so we split the difference.  Truns out that she had 4 of the 5 groups correct and the

one we both missed was group (I)  If I had played her top 4 groups then the sets would have been in

the one to two hundred range and RSG would have done better.  We ended up letting a couple run wild

which really added to the sets returned.  She has a workout that she does and I tried to write a program

to mimic it but she makes a few guesses along the way which makes it impossible to code.  I have hit a

few 5of6 for the 6-44 game but they are far between.  If I could afford to play 200 lines or so then I think

I could do some serious damage but reducing 7 million down to 20 or 30 lines and trapping the 6of6 I feel

will be a chance event so all I can do is hope to win some good second level prizes along the way.  I have

not really tested RAC with the p-6 but may do it tomorrow, If I can fine tune the RAC for my pick-6 then I

might try it saturday. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2012, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Adam

I had over 1200 lines and that's probably why I did not do any better but I did not feel comfortable

squeezing the filters down nor dir I want to make any more adjustments to the digits or groups.  I

knew it would be a long shot but went for it anyway.  The wife and I could not come to an agreement

on which groups so we split the difference.  Truns out that she had 4 of the 5 groups correct and the

one we both missed was group (I)  If I had played her top 4 groups then the sets would have been in

the one to two hundred range and RSG would have done better.  We ended up letting a couple run wild

which really added to the sets returned.  She has a workout that she does and I tried to write a program

to mimic it but she makes a few guesses along the way which makes it impossible to code.  I have hit a

few 5of6 for the 6-44 game but they are far between.  If I could afford to play 200 lines or so then I think

I could do some serious damage but reducing 7 million down to 20 or 30 lines and trapping the 6of6 I feel

will be a chance event so all I can do is hope to win some good second level prizes along the way.  I have

not really tested RAC with the p-6 but may do it tomorrow, If I can fine tune the RAC for my pick-6 then I

might try it saturday. 

RL

RL

Thanks for the explanation. With over 1,200 sets it's really hard to hit a good prize. Given the intuition your wife has, I'd totally trust the wife with the groups taking care of digits and other filters. I do not think that there's any way to code guesses one makes one the way.

I tested the RAC for my P-6 and the best settings seem to be 4-7-22-30.

All the best with the Saturday draw,

Adam

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2012, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Bang Head  I missed PB tonight, missed C/D, picked digit 1 to play and digit 6 not to play.

WO

Did you win some smaller prizes or were you playing on paper?  Great job either way keep it up.

Let me know if you hit a big one and I will do the Walter Huston dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w4B7QxL_n4

RL

Party

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2012, 7:54 am - IP Logged

RL

Thanks for the explanation. With over 1,200 sets it's really hard to hit a good prize. Given the intuition your wife has, I'd totally trust the wife with the groups taking care of digits and other filters. I do not think that there's any way to code guesses one makes one the way.

I tested the RAC for my P-6 and the best settings seem to be 4-7-22-30.

All the best with the Saturday draw,

Adam

Adam

I tinkered around with the auto cover and found something that might pan out for large set returns.

First I ran the full wheel and got 1560 lines, I then opened the RAC control panel I set the stop value

to to 10% of the sets in the temp file which was 156.  Next I ran the auto cover and when finished I

exported the sets to the main file.  Next I ran auto cover one cycle and then ran the split option.  Next

I exported the results to the main file again then ran RAC again and then the split option again.  I ended

with 22 lines and had 2 match 5of6.  This might be a fluke but might also be worth a try.  I even thought

about setting the stop value to 50% of the sets in the temp file for the first run.  Needs more testing to

see it it holds up overall.

RL

Page 29 of 140