Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 34 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
watch out's avatar - behold
Georgia
United States
Member #129908
July 1, 2012
200 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

RL

A very big thank you. Smile

Just do it......

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2012, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Below is a link to a couple files for PB and MM  which show all the sets that had 4 of the 5 winning numbers

from the last drawing along with the filters values for each.   The first set is the actual numbers that were 

drawn in the last drawing and the rest are all sets that hit 4of5.  I posted this in hopes it will show you how

that several filters can be missed and still hit some good prizes.  It may also help with some of your setups 

which are geared toward the lower prizes. 

RL

https://www.box.com/s/fc6bd2fac2f85623e923

RL

I'm sure that will help people understand how many mistakes can be made and still something can be hit.

Thanks.

Adam

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys,

My tests show that you can have much more sets than 200 in Temp file for RAC to get you a prize. However what's necessary is at least one group blocked  and /or 1 group played + a digit or 2 blocked or played. 

Adam

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2012, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Below is a link to a couple files for PB and MM  which show all the sets that had 4 of the 5 winning numbers

from the last drawing along with the filters values for each.   The first set is the actual numbers that were 

drawn in the last drawing and the rest are all sets that hit 4of5.  I posted this in hopes it will show you how

that several filters can be missed and still hit some good prizes.  It may also help with some of your setups 

which are geared toward the lower prizes. 

RL

https://www.box.com/s/fc6bd2fac2f85623e923

Thanx RL! This thread is all positive, except for blowhard. Ignore him. Keep it coming folks, we might be on to something BIG!

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2012, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thank you for posting these settings!  A very big help to us newbies!

Will study these in depth before playing again so as to figure a new game plan.  I think I'm thinking too close for the filters and need to relax some settings as i can't believe all the 4/5 hits with the settings vaying as much as you have shown.

Again, Thank You and we will keep in touch for sure!

Regards

Meskhov

United States
            Member #97695
            September 21, 2010
            358 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL

I got so frustrated I went out and bought $50.00 quick picks, for Texas two steps.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2012, 5:24 am - IP Logged

BH

Please let us know how they do,  I once won $10 using QP's but most of the times I have played them

I end up with 1 or 2 numbers on five lines.  I know a guy that buys 5 of each bonus ball then lets the

machine pick the 5 other numbers using QP.   The last I had heard was that the most he had ever won

was around $30.  Many JP's are won using QP's and I hope you win soon.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Horwood NL
                Canada
                Member #70613
                February 6, 2009
                296 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2012, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Hi RL, I hate being a pest, but are you still firm on your decision not to make it a pick 6 version? As for QP's I have used them only when I have not had time to go over my numbers.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2012, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Hi RL, I hate being a pest, but are you still firm on your decision not to make it a pick 6 version? As for QP's I have used them only when I have not had time to go over my numbers.

Hi Gwoof

For now I have to say yes, I would like to add all the state P-5 and P-6 games but it takes quite a lot of work to do.

First I have to build all the databases then provide links then keep all the databases updated.  It also means a bunch

of work when a upgrade is made to the program in that I have to do it for each game.  I have to pay for bandwith and

that would also be another out of pocket expense.  If I ever decide to do this I would have to charge some fee and

that is not something I don't want to do.  When you sell something you also have to support it and that would take even 

more of my time.  LP is the perfect place to share ideas and custom programs but when if comes to selling a product it's

not the place.  Before I could shell out the cash to do all this I would need to know how many would be willing to pay

for a copy.  Only around 650 people have downloaded the free BG full version which does not show enough support to

make it worth my time and effort.  This software was not intended as a commerical product and before I would release

it I would most likely rewrite in in a more modern language.  When I wrote this I wanted to show some of the capabilities

of the QB64 project.  The entire program is written in QB64 except for the DMP quick view which is coded in VB8 or VB10,

I don't remember which I used but I could of coded it in QB64.  I would also need a website for download and support

and a number of other things which all cost money.  I think I have provided a good peice of software here and included the

games that I though would reach the most people with miminum resources and time.   LP is a great place for people who

love to play the lottery and share ideas. 

Thanks very much for your interest and hope you understand. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Horwood NL
                    Canada
                    Member #70613
                    February 6, 2009
                    296 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the quick reply RL. Unfortunatly P6 is the only game available in our area where you can pick your own numbers other than Keno, which I don't play. I was just hopeing I would have one more tool which might help me hit the big one. My methods are time consuming but I manage to get 3, 4 and 5 right once in a while. More like breaking even. Good luck and I hope someone hits the big one with help of your software. And yes I do understand.

Gwoof

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Hello, gwoof, is only a suggestion ok, if your lottery has six positions, you can register manually, until the 5 th to 6 th position can put as random up because for analysis column to 6th position has a limit of 34 to 49 (if your lottery is 49/6)   So the idea is to put a number after 6, because the number 49 may be numca the 5th number, so it's like a lottery 49/5

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the quick reply RL. Unfortunatly P6 is the only game available in our area where you can pick your own numbers other than Keno, which I don't play. I was just hopeing I would have one more tool which might help me hit the big one. My methods are time consuming but I manage to get 3, 4 and 5 right once in a while. More like breaking even. Good luck and I hope someone hits the big one with help of your software. And yes I do understand.

Gwoof

Gwoof

I just seen that you are from Canada, I am considering building a 6-49 version for the people in canada.

Keep checking back from time to time.

RL

Horwood NL
                          Canada
                          Member #70613
                          February 6, 2009
                          296 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2012, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

I will try what you suggest Dr San .

I play the Atlantic 6-49 instead of the National 6-49 to keep the cost of playing down. The jackpot may be smaller but I think I could live with that, IF I manage to win!

Again thanks RL

Gwoof

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2012, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

For the last MM draw I used slightly modified Suggest function opening a bit a few filters + I blocked 2 groups that seemed to me not that hard to predict. Running full wheel gave me 110 sets. I used both RAC and RSG on them. As you can see both worked really good with the RAC doing its job in an excellent way. The groups are really important. They make or break the setup. I'd even say that they are more important than digits as digits can be treated as any other filter operating within a certain range.MM

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: July 18, 2012, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

For the last MM draw I used slightly modified Suggest function opening a bit a few filters + I blocked 2 groups that seemed to me not that hard to predict. Running full wheel gave me 110 sets. I used both RAC and RSG on them. As you can see both worked really good with the RAC doing its job in an excellent way. The groups are really important. They make or break the setup. I'd even say that they are more important than digits as digits can be treated as any other filter operating within a certain range.MM

Hi Adam:

I missed on the MM draw last night by one filter being off again.  It moved by a value of 4 again.  I think I will need to set these couple that move by this much to wide open and then cut the lines down by group or digit filtering.  I have noticed what you have said about the groups being more important than the digits as I did some back testing and have found that to be true in most all cases.  Really need to get a handle on a basic setting for the filters and then concentrate on group playing or blocking to get the line counts down.

Talk to you soon.

M

Page 34 of 140