Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 28 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2012, 3:43 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

For those of you who use RSG rather than RAC reduction I suggest you run it a couple of times before you take 10 sets to play. Try not to use the first run as your playing stuff.

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2012, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Craig gave us his time and talents free, and I think we should thank him with a donation when we win big.
    Party

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Craig gave us his time and talents free, and I think we should thank him with a donation when we win big.
      Party

Why wait until you win big?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3966 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2012, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Managed to scratch out another 3of5.  Two people won the SM-5 jackpot tonight which was up to 602K

I thought I had a good shot at it but blocked digit-o and group-F which knocked me out of the running.

I had everything else set correct, Oh well maybe next time. winning numbers were 10-12-23-28-37. I 

put 13 on the ticket instead of 12.

RL

win2

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

missiouri
          United States
          Member #83258
          December 3, 2009
          14 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2012, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Thanks alot for showing me pictures of showme Mo but how do you get other games on your DM software. This is a good program thanks alot. I would love to put the showme 5 on that software program. again thanks alot.

Eugene Oregan
            United States
            Member #128629
            May 29, 2012
            419 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2012, 6:21 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

For those of you who use RSG rather than RAC reduction I suggest you run it a couple of times before you take 10 sets to play. Try not to use the first run as your playing stuff.

Hi Adam,

So leave your setup the same and hit RSG at least 3 times total.  Does this refine the end results more and should i also clr-m before i do this each time?  With same setup would results not be the same?  Thanks dld.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2012, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Hi Adam,

So leave your setup the same and hit RSG at least 3 times total.  Does this refine the end results more and should i also clr-m before i do this each time?  With same setup would results not be the same?  Thanks dld.

Hi dld,

Yes, what I mean is sticking to your setup. You run RSG once, click CLRM, run RSG again, click CLRM etc. Otherwise you'd have 20 or 30 sets or even more to choose from. The results will be different most of the time. This is not sequential generation of sets only random selection so they must be different.

To play safe and check how it is in your game, use some correct setup for the last draw which gives ar. 200-250 sets when running full wheel. Then check how many runs of RSG gives you the best results. Always clear Main folder before re-running RSG.

Adam

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2012, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Managed to scratch out another 3of5.  Two people won the SM-5 jackpot tonight which was up to 602K

I thought I had a good shot at it but blocked digit-o and group-F which knocked me out of the running.

I had everything else set correct, Oh well maybe next time. winning numbers were 10-12-23-28-37. I 

put 13 on the ticket instead of 12.

RL

win2

Thanks RL for showing the actual results of your efforts and that right setup is big factor in end results.  Gut instinct also helps to.  dld

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2012, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Hi dld,

Yes, what I mean is sticking to your setup. You run RSG once, click CLRM, run RSG again, click CLRM etc. Otherwise you'd have 20 or 30 sets or even more to choose from. The results will be different most of the time. This is not sequential generation of sets only random selection so they must be different.

To play safe and check how it is in your game, use some correct setup for the last draw which gives ar. 200-250 sets when running full wheel. Then check how many runs of RSG gives you the best results. Always clear Main folder before re-running RSG.

Adam

Ok Adam, but i am going to write down the 10 that are generated to have some data from each run.  And then i will also RFW and do RAC to see the end results, sounds like each one will be different even if setup is exactly the same.  dld

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2012, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Ok Adam, but i am going to write down the 10 that are generated to have some data from each run.  And then i will also RFW and do RAC to see the end results, sounds like each one will be different even if setup is exactly the same.  dld

Good idea, though the very results should be telling the true story. As to RAC a lot will depend on the way you build up your setup.

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2012, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Hay adam was wondering what time it is in poland right now, is 3:45 am here in Oregan.  dld

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2012, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Hay adam was wondering what time it is in poland right now, is 3:45 am here in Oregan.  dld

Now it's 12.51 so almost 1 p.m.

Eugene Oregan
                          United States
                          Member #128629
                          May 29, 2012
                          419 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2012, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Now it's 12.51 so almost 1 p.m.

Amazing and they said time travel into the future was impossible.  Ha Ha.  Anyway ran RSG for the 3rd time and it has returned some duplicate sets from the 1st and 2nd time exactly same setup.  Will run RFW and do RAC for those results then need to get ready for work.  Have a blessed rest of your day, thanks for your input.  dld

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2012, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Amazing and they said time travel into the future was impossible.  Ha Ha.  Anyway ran RSG for the 3rd time and it has returned some duplicate sets from the 1st and 2nd time exactly same setup.  Will run RFW and do RAC for those results then need to get ready for work.  Have a blessed rest of your day, thanks for your input.  dld

dld,

It may happen that they will be the same, but most of the time at least some of them should be different.

Same to you !

Adam

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2012, 1:15 am - IP Logged

:Adam

Was playing my last time tonight on paper and I should have played for real on Mega Millions.

I was doing a wide filter range as you suggested and I missed one filter P/N which jumped by 4 from 0 which it has never done and I missed the 5/5.

I'll try to post the picture tomorrow as its very late now.

Will definitely start playing for real now!  Just so frustrating when something like this happens.

Will keep at it as we can only get better, I hope!

Talk to you soon.

M

ps how are you doing with your game?

Page 28 of 140