Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 63 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2012, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

I'm kicking myself again by getting skunked on 3 filters.

Here was my setup but please note I had digit 3 set to play so got no wins at all.  Md was 5, ON was 4.  As you can see had I not played digit 3 I would have won a few 4's and some 3's, would have been a great win for me.   Anyway, will try again tonight.

Any tips or suggestions for next time to catch these jumping filters including the TB would be appreciated!  Maybe set these 3 wide open?

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

M

Welcome to the wall, the last 3 steps are the hardest.  It's kind of like a football game and it's 4th and (1)

every player on defence is out to stop you.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5893 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2012, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

RD = 4

(Reverse Digits) Numbers. Reverse Digit Numbers are numbers that if you reversed the number and totaled both digits and are

less than or equal to the highest number in the Mega Millions game, which would be the number 56, qualifies as a Reverse Digit

Number. For example, a 5/56 lottery game the highest numbered ball would be the number 56. The Reverse Digit Number list would

include 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 10, 12, 13, 14, 51, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54. We don’t

count 11, 22, 33, 44, 55. The 5/1/2012 drawing: 24, 27, 31, 45, 52 contained a total of 4 Reverse Digits 24, 31, 45, 52. 

Will someone kindly tell me the reverse digits for powerball!!

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for that analogy, I like it a lot, how true!

Thanks for the support.  Will keep at it.

M

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2012, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

RD = 4

(Reverse Digits) Numbers. Reverse Digit Numbers are numbers that if you reversed the number and totaled both digits and are

less than or equal to the highest number in the Mega Millions game, which would be the number 56, qualifies as a Reverse Digit

Number. For example, a 5/56 lottery game the highest numbered ball would be the number 56. The Reverse Digit Number list would

include 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 10, 12, 13, 14, 51, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54. We don’t

count 11, 22, 33, 44, 55. The 5/1/2012 drawing: 24, 27, 31, 45, 52 contained a total of 4 Reverse Digits 24, 31, 45, 52. 

Will someone kindly tell me the reverse digits for powerball!!

CARBOB,

it's the same list than Mega Millions.

Because you have only 3 more numbers : 57, 58, 59  and if you reverse them that would give you : 75, 85, 95

which are higher than 59, so they are not included in the list.

Frenchie.

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello, carbob, the numbers polindromos or capicuas, has a very low percentage of leaving  The couple together exemplo23 and 32 or exits 23 or 32 in 96% of cases did not draw a couple together A lottery 56/5 groups can create an inverse of the other group, and number of base  Example is based on the number 42 does not play 24, is a good filter, several patterns emerge that have not yet discovered, which along with the work of Craig, may be good use

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

There are millions of ways to set the filters which will return zero sets.  The task of adding the ability

to find/show a conflict before the run process would be very hard to code for the following reasons.

Lets say that you have DO set to 2/2 and  and DE set to 2/2 and MD set to 2/3.  The code would say

that all 3 values need to be changed while any one of them could be adjusted to make the other 2 work.

The bigger problem would be if these settings caused a bunch of other filters to also conflict, You might

end up with 15 values showing a problem all based on one of the 3 above meaning that you would need

to sort through them all looking for the problem.   To automate the process to tell you which filter or filters

need to be changed, well, I think it would be easier to build a program to pick the winning set on one line.

I would have to add rules for each different matrix, I have no free time as it is and this is something that

would take a lot of time to develop

RL

RL,

After reading this post, it make sence, I thought it would be complicated but not as much, so there would be more more questions

on my part asking for this filters list.

I have one question about the " Suggest " button, after cliking on it all the filters set themself up automatically and they never gets

in conflict with eachother, I tried it few time in a row and they set them self up with the same value each time, so is it a fix set or it create a

different one after the last draw ?

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2012, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

dld,

I do not think this is a dumb question. There's a difference between running filters wide open and running them a bit wider. Let's say you did a very tight setup and got no sets. One of the elements of the setup might be setting DO=0. By running them wider I mean setting them to the range 0-2, which in most cases is correct. Setting them wide open would be the range 0-3 which covers almost anything which happened in the game.

As to problems with setup which produces no sets there are a couple of checkpoints.

1. You can have conflicting values in DO, DE and MD

2. Your ID may be in conflict with digits you selected to play/ block.

3. Your TB may have conflicting values with what you selected for base digits and higher ones.

4. DO may be in conflict with O/N

5. RD may be in conflict with the digits selected

6. LT and UT may be in conflict with groups selected to play/ block

7. TG may be in conflict with groups selected 

8. Decades may be in conflict with the selected groups

9. E/D , O/D may be in conflict with the selected digits, DO and O/N

10. DB may be in conflict with the settings of  base digits

That's not all of it, but as you can see it's pretty easy to do a setup which will produce 0 sets.

Adam

adam,

Your filters list will help, you aviously might spend a good amont of time on this software to know so much, I can say the same my job keep

me very busy and can't be on as much as I would like too.

Thank you for the list.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

adam,

Your filters list will help, you aviously might spend a good amont of time on this software to know so much, I can say the same my job keep

me very busy and can't be on as much as I would like too.

Thank you for the list.

Frenchie.

Adam,

Thanks for the rundown that gives us a go to when we are getting 0 results from setup.  dld

Eugene Oregan
                    United States
                    Member #128629
                    May 29, 2012
                    419 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Was wondering why DM did this, after i did my setup for pb and had written all settings down, i went to mm to look at some data there and when i returned to pb game all entries were gone.  Just like when you use reset all.  This is the 2nd or 3rd time it has done that, what do you think.  Good thing i wrote all the settings down, could it be a problum or just wait until you have the new version done to download.  dld

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

The suggest button uses a algorithm to predict the best possible range based on the history, I guess it

is doing what it is suppose to because it almost always returns the top two hitting values.  Some times

the values will be different but most of the time not.  The problem with predicting a value for a random

event is you can come up with many good choices depending on how much data is used.  One data set

may point to one value and another will point to something else.  If we knew which one to use we could

hit all the time.

When you find yourself faced with not being able to make a decision then go with what happens most our 

skip it by setting it wide open and move on.   The top hitting values are the top hitting for a reason. The best

choice no matter what the history is will always be the top hitting ones.  If you had a bag with 10 marbles 7

green and 3 blue and were asked to predict which color a single random sample would be then which color

would you choose.  The random sample might be blue several times in a row but in the long run the green

are going to show very close to 7 out of 10 selections regardless of the history.  I have been using DM for a

long time and cam't remember the last time I got zero returns.  Durning the first run never set any filter to

a single value for low and hi ranges.  The digits and groups are really the only ones that require playing or

blocking and then only use what you feel are good selections.   When I first set my filters I kind of leave them

wide like DO = 0/2.  I do all the filters that I play in this manner and sometimes I set them to 0/1 or 1/2 but

not until I make my first setup and do a test run.  Depending on the sets returned I then may pick another

digit or group to block or play or I will go to my favorite filters and close them down a little.  I do a test run

each time to see the responce it has on the total lines produced.  I never have to open my selections to get

more lines, I have to close them up to reduce.  For my P-5 first run I am looking for 300 to 2000 lines.  It

is from this point that I work down.  If I set everything to the values I think will hit and only get 100 to 250

then I don't touch anything else but move to the RSG or RAC option to reach my play sets.  The most likely

cause of a zero sets returned run is a filter set to a single value.

When I told everyone to try hit filters with a single value I did not mean to play single values.  Only in the most

extreme cases will I set one or maybe two filters to single values but have to have some very good supporting

data before I will go that route.   Hitting the suggest button as the first step works well then go through the

filters one at a time and make small adjustments.  Most of the time for my games I only have to go up one or

down one from the suggested values.   It's more like making rough settings then tweeking them.

Run many after the fact setups trying to get in the target range of 150 to 300 lines, It does not matter if the

winning set is in the returns just do it to learn what's needed to reach that range. Try and focus on the groups

and digits as the power filters and the rest as a kind of fine tunning option.  You will not hit your group and digit

selections all the time,  but on the days you do the prizes will be there.  Even if you have to set all the upper

digits to 0/1 and a few to 0/2 it will help but hunt for the ones that you think can be blocked of played,  The same

thing applies to the groups, you may not be able to block or play some of them and leave them set to wild but you

can still set limits on how many numbers can come from a group.  If you think that TG=5 then set the X value

to (1) for each group excepth for the ones you have blocked.  If you feel a group might provide two of the winning

numbers then set that group to 2.  The X option does not block or put into play it just limits how many numbers

can come from that group.  If it is set to 2 it means that 0, 1 or 2 numbers from that group can hit.  This does not

have the same effect as blocking or playing but it does help reduce.

Thihs is getting long so I will close.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Was wondering why DM did this, after i did my setup for pb and had written all settings down, i went to mm to look at some data there and when i returned to pb game all entries were gone.  Just like when you use reset all.  This is the 2nd or 3rd time it has done that, what do you think.  Good thing i wrote all the settings down, could it be a problum or just wait until you have the new version done to download.  dld

D

If you close the program using the windows [X] option then the filter settings are not saved, Also if you open

the program twice and exit one of them then it can mess up your settings.  Each time you close the program

using the exit button all the settings are saved before the program closes and temp files are deleted.  I have

been working on fixing the program so that only one instance can be ran at a time from the same directory.

RL

Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you very much for the detail explanations on the " Suggest " button now I understand better the process of it.

And I will start by the " Suggest " button first and then go down the filters, good idea to start with.

Frenchie.

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you very much for the detail explanations on the " Suggest " button now I understand better the process of it.

And I will start by the " Suggest " button first and then go down the filters, good idea to start with.

Frenchie.

Yes but not easy to do. Requires lots of time and effort.

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

D

If you close the program using the windows [X] option then the filter settings are not saved, Also if you open

the program twice and exit one of them then it can mess up your settings.  Each time you close the program

using the exit button all the settings are saved before the program closes and temp files are deleted.  I have

been working on fixing the program so that only one instance can be ran at a time from the same directory.

RL

Thanks RL. dld

Page 63 of 140