Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 107 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #110594
May 8, 2011
885 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2012, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello, adam stern is the name, winsu is the nick name, what's wrong with the name calling?
I can call the rl or craig!

hey san,

Call people by their first name not their last name.  What if I just called you san.

cleveland ohio
    United States
    Member #65897
    October 9, 2008
    275 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

hey san,

Call people by their first name not their last name.  What if I just called you san.

actually it goes much deeper then that. You can call me nick because its in my handle user name. However if you start calling me mike or by my last name it infurse (sp?) that you know me and have an actual friendship with me.

Now I know some do and have, and have made many friends on this board that is not my point. the point is that to act like you know someone on a personal level that doesnt exist is not correct. all of course Imho.

I think adam understands that and was trying to bring that point out. I may be way outtta line on this and in the end I guess it really has nothing to do with the discussion at hand but felt I wanted to reply.

I would guess this will take this off topic so delete at will.

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      858 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2012, 4:44 am - IP Logged

actually it goes much deeper then that. You can call me nick because its in my handle user name. However if you start calling me mike or by my last name it infurse (sp?) that you know me and have an actual friendship with me.

Now I know some do and have, and have made many friends on this board that is not my point. the point is that to act like you know someone on a personal level that doesnt exist is not correct. all of course Imho.

I think adam understands that and was trying to bring that point out. I may be way outtta line on this and in the end I guess it really has nothing to do with the discussion at hand but felt I wanted to reply.

I would guess this will take this off topic so delete at will.

nickbrownsfan,

I agree. That's my fault that I brought this one up. It's off the topic and probably should not be here. I just could not help pointing this out although there's so much negativity and rudeness all over the internet that I should get used to it. Yet, somehow I cannot. I didn't put this down to rudeness or the like, rather to not a good command of English. However what underlies it is deeper and is not related to the idiosyncrasies of the English language. You either sense it or not.

Anyway let's skip it and sorry for taking it up.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3960 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Just a reminder to get your selections to Steve asap. Big draw tomorrow.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3960 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi pool members

For Friday's draw I am going to use the combined totals for the setup, I will do this from start to

finish and this will be the first time we have a 100% member setup.  Each persons submissions

will play an equal part and the most selected values will be used.  I think we are ready to play

this way and will know how it does tomorrow night.  Hope we win big.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

Just as a reminder wacth out for digit 7 it has a skip of 14 it's the second time it got that high since the begining of the draws from

RL's softtware the highest one before came out at skip 17 ! and his average is at 2.8. Just sharing.

Also watch out for  digit : 1, 2 and 3    average for each at 1.2 .

1 has a skip of 3

2 has a skip of 2

3 has a skip of 2

Big chance for them to be there tomorrow, 1 most likely 100% to me.    This is my own opinion.

Frenchie.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3960 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

Thanks for the tip, sometimes we get off in our own little world and miss the simple stuff.  I have been

crunching a bunch of data trying to find what's going on with our sets.  The one thing that sticks out is

the total numbers that make up our plays.  We need to get the totals down so that we have a chance

when using the RAC option.  Too many numbers in our sets kills the RAC and we won't be doing too well

until we find a solution to this.  We are still way ahead in the the odds department but we are going to

have to start hitting the BB to make money.  The big games play quite different than what I am use to 

playing.  I know we can work it out and I hope everyone hangs in there long enough to get it done. We

have enough in the account to attempt 10 more games at our current level so everything is good from

that perspective.  I think the pool size is perfect for MM and loosing couple bucks on a bad setup is easy

to handle but I am ready to see some 3+1 or 4's.  I am a miser when it comes to money and I hate loosing

a dollar.    I decided to add the RLP back into the program but fixed the bugs and have been trying to

optimise it a bit more. I may have it ready sometime soon but I can't be sure just when.  I took the day off

to get away from everything so I could clear my mind for tomorrows play.   As long as the guys keep sending

their selections I will keep working from this end on what is needed to make this work.  DM may need a few

more options to bring it up to the big game level.  DM shreds my 5-39 but the BG's have almost 10X the total

sets.   We may need to start using the wheel and adding key numbers to reduce, I have been looking a Mad-

dogs MM and PB challenge and some of these guys do very well selecting numbers.  It has been so long since

I played with numbers I would not know where to start.  A few of the guys hit 3+0 or better often enough to

make me wonder what they are using.  While playing 12 white balls and 4 bonus balls takes 3,168  sets for 

full coverage the average expected outcome for any 12 numbers selected one could expect to match 1 number.

Anyway I hope we do well tomorrow.

RL

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2012, 12:39 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you for your response.

Here a small pic of where the digits up to date for tomorrow.  Frenchie.

Sorry for the picture I had to blow it up !

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2012, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

Thanks for the tip, sometimes we get off in our own little world and miss the simple stuff.  I have been

crunching a bunch of data trying to find what's going on with our sets.  The one thing that sticks out is

the total numbers that make up our plays.  We need to get the totals down so that we have a chance

when using the RAC option.  Too many numbers in our sets kills the RAC and we won't be doing too well

until we find a solution to this.  We are still way ahead in the the odds department but we are going to

have to start hitting the BB to make money.  The big games play quite different than what I am use to 

playing.  I know we can work it out and I hope everyone hangs in there long enough to get it done. We

have enough in the account to attempt 10 more games at our current level so everything is good from

that perspective.  I think the pool size is perfect for MM and loosing couple bucks on a bad setup is easy

to handle but I am ready to see some 3+1 or 4's.  I am a miser when it comes to money and I hate loosing

a dollar.    I decided to add the RLP back into the program but fixed the bugs and have been trying to

optimise it a bit more. I may have it ready sometime soon but I can't be sure just when.  I took the day off

to get away from everything so I could clear my mind for tomorrows play.   As long as the guys keep sending

their selections I will keep working from this end on what is needed to make this work.  DM may need a few

more options to bring it up to the big game level.  DM shreds my 5-39 but the BG's have almost 10X the total

sets.   We may need to start using the wheel and adding key numbers to reduce, I have been looking a Mad-

dogs MM and PB challenge and some of these guys do very well selecting numbers.  It has been so long since

I played with numbers I would not know where to start.  A few of the guys hit 3+0 or better often enough to

make me wonder what they are using.  While playing 12 white balls and 4 bonus balls takes 3,168  sets for 

full coverage the average expected outcome for any 12 numbers selected one could expect to match 1 number.

Anyway I hope we do well tomorrow.

RL

Thanks for reinstalling the RLP. It's da bomb. A minor suggestion, let's pick a couple calm filters for a one value hit. Those single values are great reducers. Also the RAC and RLP are companions. I'm using both with great success.

Just do it......

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3960 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2012, 1:02 am - IP Logged

WO

I have about 5 or 6 different versions of the RLP option and I am not sure which one I used in each of the

releases.  Some may be using one while others are using another.  I should have tracked them better so

I would know which ones were performing best, my bad.   We can do this but it is going to take some time

to work out the details.  Having everyone sending in their suggestions is going well and I am still trying to

find the perfect type of setup for MM.   Once I can settle on one then I will be asking members to work on 

better defined filters.  My 5-39 with a good G&D setup often requires no other filters and sometimes I get

as few as 5 or 6 lines.  With the BG's I have to keep adding filter after filter just to get to a good level so that

I can run RAC.  Filters are the killers of JP's and fewer we have to use the better we will do.  When I get the

time or if anyone else wants to work on it I would like to analyze the four new filters together.  There are not

that many different ways that the four can hit.  Tracking all four as a 4-digit number might lead to some good

ideas as to what they should be set to.  We can do this it's only a matter of time.

RL

Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      479 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2012, 1:14 am - IP Logged

RL,

A small suggestion if I may.

BB, NN, BN, NB must totalize 4 and NN is the one,  out of those 4 filters that run wider ( so a bit hader to select ), would it be better to work only on

BB, BN and NB which have a more narrow selection, and whatever the values we get from those 3 we put the difference to NN which will = 4 ?

I believe we would do better ?

Frenchie

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3960 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2012, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

That's always an option to consider,  I could have just added 3 of them but I thought that being able to

view the data for all four could help narrow the choices down.  If you set any amount of them so that the

total equals 4 then the others are going to be zero.  If BB and NN both equal 2 then you know that BN

and NB will both be zero.  It's much like the DO and DE filters, if you set them to single values then you

don't need to set MD.  If DO=1 and DE=2 then MD has to be 2.  IF DO=1 and MD=2 then ON has to be

between 1 and 3.  If a person wanted to make all the connections between filters then you could bypass

several filters because there filtering has already been covered.  It takes time to pick up on this but as

you use it more and more it will fall into place.  Even if you use a range for a filter, that range can effect

the valid range of another.  When you get stuck on a filter just backtrack and see if the value you are

having trouble with is even valid, sometimes you can skip it because it is already covered.

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3960 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2012, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

Just wanted to clear what I said in the last post.  If you set let's say, BB=1 and NN=3 then just let BN and

NB run wild.  There is no reason to set them as the first 2 define the set.  The same thing if you were to set

DO=1 and DE=2 then just let MD run wild.   Often I look at decades 00s to see if I need to bother with group

A or maybe group B.  If I think 00s will be 0/0 then group A cannot hit and only the numbers 10-11-12 could

hit from group B.  Setting 00s to 0/0 and playing group B blocks the numbers 01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09. 

Looking at the 50s decade can also help select the ending group to play. 

RL

Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2012, 1:54 am - IP Logged

RL, everything you say make sence  those are very good advices.Thank you.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2012, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Hey guys,

I was reading the post and thought i would bring one thing to your attention about comparing.  I have always watched for past trends and what happens for future expectations to a certain degree.  Bring up the MM game and hit D-Base, look at the draw that just occured 8/28 and then look at the 7/24 draw.  You can see them both top and bottom of the screen.  See how each # came so close to the other and then look at the differences of the filters and some of them are very close.  The decades and groups are real close.  The next draw will be interesting to see which way it goes, my choice is with frenchie low #s.  dld

Page 107 of 140