Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 110 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3964 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

LOL I fainted when I saw your group set up. Serious question, why the L/T U/T filters vs the H/L L/H filters? The L/T and U/T filters prances all over the place and the h/L L/H are very gentle and sleepy filters.

W/O

These filters are used to help when setting the corresponding groups or digits.  If you look at 00s and think it

will hit a 2 then two numbers need to come from group A or B.  I am just showing how to make the connections

between filters to come to a logical conclusion.  If  G-A and G-B are thought to be good choices in the next draw

and 00s looks to be a (0) then I would not play them.  Lt = lower third meaning numbers 01 to 19 rounded.  If

LT is thought to hit a zero then ABC would all need to be blocked.  You don't have to set these filters they are the

ones you need to consider when choosing the groups and by analyzing both you can make better choices.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

PS

If you are not using all the data to help you make decisions then you are missing the reason for these filters

in the first place.  Call them booster filters.  DM is designed around the digits and groups and everything else

is just there to help you make better D&G choices. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3964 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

More

BN and NB both have a max value of 2.  00,10,01,11,12,21,02,20,22 there are only 9 ways to set both.

Since all four of these filters must total 4 then setting a couple of the easy ones will give you a good idea

what the others will be.  If NN is thought to hit 4 then this would be amazing information to the digits setup

and would also mean that DB would be set to (0).  If NN was thought to be a 4 in the next draw then that

means that all the second digits are going to be above 3 so no way can you have any DB numbers.  If NN 

was set to 3 then BB+BN+NB would total 1 meaning that 2 of them have to hit 0 in the next draw.  In reverse

if DB was thought to be a (0) for the next draw then NN = 4 so if DB=0 then BB,BN and NB all equal (0) 

Using both filters together to find a common setting just makes since IMHO.  If DB is thought to show greater

than zero then we don't need to consider 4 as a possibility for NN.  If DB is thought t0 be a 2 in the next draw

then this can help with all four of the B&N filters.  Connections, connections, connections.  Everything in DM is

there for the reason of helping pick a value for something else and vice versa.   Two heads are better than one

and three are better than two.  When one filters data does not give enough data to make a choice then look at

the other filters that are related to it for some help.

RL

watch out's avatar - behold
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #129908
        July 1, 2012
        200 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rl, I have already copied/paste all your posts today in 'word' for reference now and in the future.

Just do it......

cleveland ohio
          United States
          Member #65897
          October 9, 2008
          275 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2012, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

thanks RL,

I was starting to see some of the connections in my last set up so its slowly coming to me but I really love when you get in depth with what the filters do and how they each are inter locked so to speak.

Great post!

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2012, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Steven

Here is what I was thinking,  Lets say that we assign groups A-B-C + decade 00s 10s and LT to 2 members. 

All of these are very closely related.  Another 2 members to H-I-J + decades 40s, 50s and HT.   Next we assign

2 members to the TB, F4 plus Dig-1,2,3,4.  Another 2 members to M3 + Dig-4,5,6  and 2 to B3, Dig-7,8,9.  Give

one member the BB, NN, BN and NB filters.  Two members, groups D,E,F,G  and one member the bonus balls and

have them select 5 for each game.  I will then cover all the rest as needed to reach the budget play.

All of these arrangements play off each other and not all need to be set.  Lets say that a pair agrees that M3's

best values are 1/ 2, this means that a min of 1 and a max of 2 of the digits 5-6-7 will hit.  If they can find one

of these three to block and one to play they can let the third run wild.  The digit people should also work on the

x values and try to range them as close they can and the same for the groups.   Each team will need to contact

other teams as it may help decide a value.   Lets say that the the TB/F4 team thinks that F4 will be 3 and that

digits 1-3-4 will all show.  The M3 team thinks TD will hit 4/5 so if this is true then M3 and B3 combined totals must

equal 1 or 2.

If B3 plays two digits then M3 must block all three.  Don't be tempted to analyze another teams values, instead

ask them for the values they are planning to suggest along with how strong they feel the chances are.   In the 

military you learn to trust the guy next to you that he is keeping his eyes on what he is suppose to be watching

so you can focus on yours.   If the guy next to you starts shooting keep your eyes trained on the left or right flank

whichever you are on until you are called upon.   Most new guys will always look where the action is and leave 

the flank open,  left fielders play left field.   If a ball is hit between left and center then the one in the best position

will call it and the other will back them up.  We are not limited to one setup where two different setups may offer a

better play,   There are several neutral filters left open that can be viewew to help you select your values.  Don't try to

set these just use them as a reference. 

Team #1 G-A, G-B, G-C + 00s, 10s and LT  2-MEMBERS

Team #2 G-H, G-I, G-J +40S, 50S, AND UT  2-MEMBERS

Team #3 G-D, G-E, G-F, G-G                        2-MEMBERS

Team #4 D-1, D-2, D-3, D-4 + F4 and TB    2-MEMBERS

Team #5 D-5, D-6 D-7 + M3 + DO              2-MEMBERS

Team #6 D-8, D-9, D-0 + B3 + DE              2-MEMBERS

Team #7 BB, NN, BN, NB                            1-MEMBER

Bonus Man  5ea BB's                                 1-member

RL

RL,

We are progressing pretty fast I like that. I think it's a very good idea the way you divided the pool task.

Now if we gone work 2 members on the same filters we will need to be in contact with each other like you said, and here came

the best way to communicate through video conference to exchange information agreements about the filters, I will email Steve my

" Skype name " that way it would be easier and faster, the best thing would be to put members by region of where they are to get

a better time zone, that is if the members want to do it through video it's a personal choice that I respect if they don't want too,

but for my part I'm OK with it. Here is a map of where are the members, to help out, pretty much everybody is one the East cost !

Frenchie.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2012, 3:06 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Slight correction to the above,  If NN=4 then DB will always = 0 not the other way around.  If NN = 4 then

BB-BN-NB will also all be (0).  If NN=4 then all the second digits will be greater than 3 and if NN=3 then we

know that 1 of the second digits must be a base digit.  Sorry for any confusion.  If NN=2 then we know that

1 or 2 base digits will hit as second digits and so on.  If we know that NN will equal 2 then we know that we need

3 or 4 numbers whos second digit is non-base.  If we think that BN will be at least 1 then it will help us place our 

base and non-base numbers.

I will have to edit this topic offline and post the whole thing because I keep making mistakes

RL

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
                Braselton Ga
                United States
                Member #121665
                January 14, 2012
                35 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2012, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Watchout is like a Dad to me. so i talk to him every other day so we can work togerther.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2012, 6:31 am - IP Logged

watchout,

I wanted to ask if you still have some place the older version of the program you used to play using RLP?

Thanks.

Adam

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
                    Braselton Ga
                    United States
                    Member #121665
                    January 14, 2012
                    35 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2012, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Yep he still have old program and so do i

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2012, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Yep he still have old program and so do i

Thanks oldmanjohnson,

I just thought that perhaps RL could make some use of it as he's made so many versions of it that it's hard to find out which is which.

Adam

watch out's avatar - behold
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Adam

PM me an email address and it's a done deal.

Just do it......

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2012, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Adam

PM me an email address and it's a done deal.

watch out,

Thanks. Actually what I mean was that RL could get it if he decided he would make some use of it. I simply asked to find out if this oldest version is still out there.

Adam

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Personally what I think you need is :

- digits set to hit and block

- groups set to hit and block

- 1 filter only set to 1 value, I'd say CD for example.

Depending on the setup you'd get between 3 and 200 sets running the full wheel. Then optimized values of the RAC option would do great on it. So perfecting digits and groups and only 1 filter would do the trick, in my opinion.

Adam

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Personally what I think you need is :

- digits set to hit and block

- groups set to hit and block

- 1 filter only set to 1 value, I'd say CD for example.

Depending on the setup you'd get between 3 and 200 sets running the full wheel. Then optimized values of the RAC option would do great on it. So perfecting digits and groups and only 1 filter would do the trick, in my opinion.

Adam

Adam

Just took the last PB draw and set the winning groups to p and b all others.  Then input the winning digits and since cd was 0 left that at 0 and hit RFW.  Only had 5 sets created and one # was a winning #.  Please let me know what i missed.  dld

Page 110 of 140