Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 111 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
860 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Just took the last PB draw and set the winning groups to p and b all others.  Then input the winning digits and since cd was 0 left that at 0 and hit RFW.  Only had 5 sets created and one # was a winning #.  Please let me know what i missed.  dld

dld,

It depends on the winning draw setup. Sometimes it will 3-5 sets , other times it will be in the range of 100. If it were up to 30, you can play them all, if it's more than that, the RAC would work on it great. You'd have to have a look at 20 draws or so and do backtesting to see the possible range of outcomes.

Adam

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    860 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

dld,

I checked it on my game 5/42. Leaving all 3 base digits running wide, I set correct digits and groups and got 21 sets, all in all. Then ran RAC on it- 2 times to bring it down to a couple of sets. Its' an almost perfect distribution of prizes.

You can see the results. Though your game is bigger, I tried with even bigger game as 6/49 and it works very well too.

Adam

setup

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

dld,

It depends on the winning draw setup. Sometimes it will 3-5 sets , other times it will be in the range of 100. If it were up to 30, you can play them all, if it's more than that, the RAC would work on it great. You'd have to have a look at 20 draws or so and do backtesting to see the possible range of outcomes.

Adam

Adam

I input the exact winning data, why would i need anything more?  The winning draw settings are what we are shooting for how can you get any closer.  If i put winning setup in we get winning #s in the returned sets.  I dont see any other outcome except what i recieved, 5 sets with 1 winning # with what you gave as an example.  dld

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

dld,

Just as I wrote, sometimes you will get much more sets than that. Will you be playing all of them? 

Adam

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          860 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

dld,

Let me explain it in a more detailed way. In the game you are playing the hardest to put exact value on are 1-5 digits. The base ones do not hit so often together as in other games and 4 and 5 are almost as base digits as to the frequency of their hits. It's all due to the matrix of the game. Hence the best way to approach this problem would be allowing digits 1-5 to run wild and setting the rest. At least that's how I'd play this game. That way you are best guarded against their whimsical streaks of misses and hits as it's close to impossible to predict which of those 1-5 will miss in a game. That alone will give you a head start but also increase the number of sets returned.

Adam

Eugene Oregan
            United States
            Member #128629
            May 29, 2012
            419 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

dld,

Just as I wrote, sometimes you will get much more sets than that. Will you be playing all of them? 

Adam

Adam

I did as you said but with one small problum, did not set cd to 1cd1, left it at, 1cd6.  After i set it correct returned 8 sets and they were one four # win, five three # wins and two lines with two #s.  Thanks for the wisdom adam, interesting one small thing left undone, correct input winning output.  I could live with spending $8.00 for the winnings that would possibly net.  dld

Eugene Oregan
              United States
              Member #128629
              May 29, 2012
              419 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

dld,

Let me explain it in a more detailed way. In the game you are playing the hardest to put exact value on are 1-5 digits. The base ones do not hit so often together as in other games and 4 and 5 are almost as base digits as to the frequency of their hits. It's all due to the matrix of the game. Hence the best way to approach this problem would be allowing digits 1-5 to run wild and setting the rest. At least that's how I'd play this game. That way you are best guarded against their whimsical streaks of misses and hits as it's close to impossible to predict which of those 1-5 will miss in a game. That alone will give you a head start but also increase the number of sets returned.

Adam

Adam

Yes that is the big hurdle to locate the winning ones or the losing ones.  One set defined will give you the other, groups, digits, filters, decades.  Minimizing for maximum results is the learning curve here.  As we learn the things that are connected within DM we need to still focus on good solid reasoning and deduction for the choices we are assigned.  Adam we are lucky to have your input, thanks again.  dld

watch out's avatar - behold
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #129908
                July 1, 2012
                200 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2012, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Hahaha I glad to find others too didn't get any sleep last night after RL flipped on the lights. Also, decades will work just as good as groups coupled with digits. My question is.......which is easier to find correct blocks. Adam CD is my choice of weapon also.

Just do it......

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  860 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2012, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Hahaha I glad to find others too didn't get any sleep last night after RL flipped on the lights. Also, decades will work just as good as groups coupled with digits. My question is.......which is easier to find correct blocks. Adam CD is my choice of weapon also.

watch out,

Use the one for which you  have the best toolbox to master it. In my opinion, it's digits and groups.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    860 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

The thing is that's how I'm trying to plan my play these days. My choices are only in the realm of +/- and nothing more. Even with CD it actually boils down to either it hits 0 or 1. No risk of messing up with filters. Remember that in most of them we have to choose between more than 2 values.  Here I choose between hit and miss- that's it. The complete setup gives 24 sets.

Just like in this setup below.

Adam

setup

United States
                      Member #96849
                      September 6, 2010
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Jak sa wy?

Pure genius, Adam! Thank you!

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

The thing is that's how I'm trying to plan my play these days. My choices are only in the realm of +/- and nothing more. Even with CD it actually boils down to either it hits 0 or 1. No risk of messing up with filters. Remember that in most of them we have to choose between more than 2 values.  Here I choose between hit and miss- that's it. The complete setup gives 24 sets.

Just like in this setup below.

Adam

setup

Adam, what if.............rather than taking a chance of blocking a digit or playing the wrong digit. What if you set filters f/4 M3 B3 to the correct value and then make allowances in the top F/4 digits say  02 02 02 02 then M3 digits say it's a 3 then set those digits to 02 o2 o2 02 the same for 8 9 0 maybe a 01 01 01. This would be a much safer set up.

Follow up with the CD filter then using RAC to get to a playable range.

Just do it......

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Consecutive Digit Filter

Anyone see a pattern? 

When a 2 hits what normally follows?

Think next MM draw will be CD=0?

Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #129908
                            July 1, 2012
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Adam, what if.............rather than taking a chance of blocking a digit or playing the wrong digit. What if you set filters f/4 M3 B3 to the correct value and then make allowances in the top F/4 digits say  02 02 02 02 then M3 digits say it's a 3 then set those digits to 02 o2 o2 02 the same for 8 9 0 maybe a 01 01 01. This would be a much safer set up.

Follow up with the CD filter then using RAC to get to a playable range.

Or.......better still leave the digits at 0-6 and only  play the F/4 M/3 B/3 plus CD plus groups. It can't get more easlier than that.

Just do it......

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

watch out,

This way you lose the power and charm of it. What's worse you get plenty, plenty of sets and need more filters to use as the RAC would not cope with it. In terms of probability I stand a much better chance of selecting a correct value when picking one of two, then one of 5 even when between those 5 some are better hitters than others. Think P3 or PN or RD filters. Then multiply it by filters you need to use. Your chances are getting close to nil.

This idea of mine would need very detailed specialization on part of players, but a very focused one.

Let's say 1 guy could be doing only CD filter. Here he would be expected to be right almost all the time. Pls look at Steve's very good suggestion for CD value. Thanks Steve.

3 guys could be doing digits 6 and 7. 2 guys could be doing digits 8, 9 and 0.

3 guys would be doing groups A through C, another 3 D through F and 3 G through J.

Last, but not least 2 guys could  be doing a bonus ball, with an expectation to be right , say 50% of the time.

RL could give the whole the last touches and checkup and select the best reduction method if necessary.

Just my thoughts.

Adam

Page 111 of 140