Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 129 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12742 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2013, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

LB

I was not aware that the matrix was changing again, can you dial me in on which game is

making the change?  I have made a few more updated finished and gave it DM a more modern

look which will be uploaded soon. 

I also went ahead and finished the pick-3 and pick-4 programs but unsure when/if it will be put

up for download.  I comes preloaded with all US games including DC. I also included a custom

option so that people outsode the US could use it for their games.   The live update will only work

for the US games so anyone outside the US will have to use the manual update option.

The program is ready to go but I just don't have the time to support it.  I may release a trail versoin

that will work for sometime like 30 to 60  days and ask for donations to help cover my expenses. 

Anyone who donates will get a one year activation.  It's all just a thought at this time as I said, I

just don't have the time. 

I attached a pick of the finished P-3 / P-4 program

RL[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/qwzwcl.png[/IMG]-3

RL-RANDOMLOGIC ,

Awsome ,System preview looks great !!!

CW4

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2123 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello, RL, was very good colors featured in the last draw (draw pivot) can be seen in their own vertical intervals both vertical and diagonal in the register of drawings,
      Rl, may register manually to another country (Brazil) already serves, you can put, if possible of course, and the cycle of pick3 / 4, the first draw is the basis, the cycle will take up all the digits 0-9 , there begins another cycle, a list of 200 sweepstakes may be about 18 cycles, or near it, may have another resource of 00,11,22 ... the 10 to 99 GEMEAS
      Distributed in 6 positions instance = 1x1x 11xx ...... XX11, where xx is, it will be a couple, or for delay etc ... this may be to pick and 3 pick4 to the use of twin
    Wheels pick3 when generated can not have a couple of up to 80 draws ago and pick3 200 sweepstakes, behind, ie estara'filtrando randomly, if instance generated 15 bets may not have the same draw up past 200 sweepstakes or other limit, thanks

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

@ RL

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/261291

MM changing in OCT to 5/75

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

@ RL

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/261291

MM changing in OCT to 5/75

With the game going to 75 balls to match 5 of 5 is approximately 1 in 17 million which is about 4.5 times as hard as it is now.  DMP can handle the change with some tweaks but the groups would go from 6 balls per group to 8 balls per group and technically TB should go from 3 to at least 6.  I don't see it being worth the trouble to analyze anymore.  State Pick-5 games are way more attractive to me than that nonsense.

I actually wonder what the play slips will look like to get all 75 numbers and 5 draws per slip.  I guess with only 15 money balls it will be the same, so never mind.

Jimmy

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          860 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2013, 8:29 am - IP Logged

It's ridiculous. They seem to be so confident that people's greed and/or desperate need to win will overcome common sense that come up with such ideas that are an insult to men's intellect.

Adam

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2013, 11:50 am - IP Logged

It's ridiculous. They seem to be so confident that people's greed and/or desperate need to win will overcome common sense that come up with such ideas that are an insult to men's intellect.

Adam

Adam

And they are right, people's greed does make them buy more lottery tickets when the jackpots are higher.

They probably think that sooner or later somebody will win the millions and that they have just as good a chance as anybody else and for the jackpot on those games they might be right.

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

LB

I was not aware that the matrix was changing again, can you dial me in on which game is

making the change?  I have made a few more updated finished and gave it DM a more modern

I also went ahead and finished the pick-3 and pick-4 programs but unsure when/if it will be put

up for download.  I comes preloaded with all US games including DC. I also included a custom

option so that people outsode the US could use it for their games.   The live update will only work

for the US games so anyone outside the US will have to use the manual update option.

The program is ready to go but I just don't have the time to support it.  I may release a trail versoin

that will work for sometime like 30 to 60  days and ask for donations to help cover my expenses. 

Anyone who donates will get a one year activation.  It's all just a thought at this time as I said, I

It would be nice to take a look at new pick 3, 4 software.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3972 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

I think it's due to computer processing speed, some very smart people, and others interested in investing 

large amounts of cash.   I believe PB can be won playing as few as 10K lines x 35 bonus balls so anyone

with $700,000.00 could become a instant millionaire.    The golden rule, he who has the gold rules the day.

DM could be expanded to meet the changes coming to MM but I don't think it would be worth it.  DM

was origionaly designed for a  "5-30" game and expanded over the years.  It was never intended for

games anywhere near the current PB and MM.   

Like the lottery I too plan for these rainy days and as I have said many times when I release a program

to the public you can bet that it's a few generations old.   Maybe they will name the new game mega-keno.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                  Member #48046
                  December 7, 2006
                  1699 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

I think it's due to computer processing speed, some very smart people, and others interested in investing 

large amounts of cash.   I believe PB can be won playing as few as 10K lines x 35 bonus balls so anyone

with $700,000.00 could become a instant millionaire.    The golden rule, he who has the gold rules the day.

DM could be expanded to meet the changes coming to MM but I don't think it would be worth it.  DM

was origionaly designed for a  "5-30" game and expanded over the years.  It was never intended for

games anywhere near the current PB and MM.   

Like the lottery I too plan for these rainy days and as I have said many times when I release a program

to the public you can bet that it's a few generations old.   Maybe they will name the new game mega-keno.

RL

I was thinking the same thing when I read the story

You might as well be playoing Keno.

BTW:  Does Digit  Master program have wheels?

and did you design them?

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I just checked the code and will most likely make the mods so that the
                    program will accept the larger matrix.  Just have to add another row
                    of number buttons and change a few variables.  I will most likely generate
                    1000 random draws to start the database off with so that the filters can
                    be analyzed.  As far as the groups go I have a custom group tool that allows
                    the user to build custom groups and place 3 to 6 numbers in each group.
                    For the new matrix it will have to be 4 to 8 but it will still be usable.
                    Below is the current custom group tool which is ran like a preloader then
                    the sets produced can be ran through DM using the R-F-M option.  I will
                    upload a new version that includes the custom tool in a few days so that
                    everyone will know how to use it before the new game starts.  When the
                    new matrix comes into play I will upload the 5-75 game update.

RL 

Picture of the custom group program

group tool

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

From what I read the Mega Millions is changing from a  56 pool of numbers  to 75 in October.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

watch out's avatar - behold
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

RL, I hope when you expand to the new matrix you don't throw out the baby out with the dishwater. I'm hitting 3s and 4s on a consistent  bases. I'm starting this week running the same setup twice then matching 3's and 4s lines to full wheel for the elusive 5.

Just do it......

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2013, 9:30 am - IP Logged

WO

Good to hear from you, I tinkered a bit with the 5-75 and don't think it would be worth the trouble.

the run time is very long.  The custom group tool when set to 4 numbers per group produces fewer

lines then the current version but you have 19 groups to work with.   The maximum groups per draw

that can hit is 5 so there are 14 candidates to block which could take a big bite out of the 75 possible. 

I upgraded DM to work with any matrix up to 100 numbers but I think it's a loosing cause.  Since the

program is basically a full filtered wheel it has to generate all 17+ million lines each time it is ran.  I have

looked into speeding up the code but I think I have already implemented every trick in the book.

I will tinker a little more with the code but the way it looks now I am leaning toward putting the big game

software out to pasture.  I have been working on a new software for a few years now that will replace DM

which can tackle the 5-75 with no problem, a hand full of filters can reduce the 17 million to 10 to 15 lines.

I will most likely upload the latest version of DM which has a few added features but nothing big.  It's not the

100 number version just a updated current version.  DM is over 20 years old now and undergone many changes

but as far as the big games go it's very dated.  Still works well on the smaller matrix such as a 5-40 and I may

at some point release a pick-5 version which includes all the US pick fives but don't hold your breath, it not a priority

for me since I am mostly working on the new software.

The pick-3 software is ready to go but I have reservations about releasing it to the public.  It's possible that it could

end the P-3 / p-4 games.   Pick any 3 digits to block and you win,  I tried to dumb it down a bit but there seems to be

no in-between,   Most of the program is very simple but the "Nuke" option is the dream button.  I dumbed down the Auto-

filter option but it's still to dangerous unless I take out the nuke option which would ruin the program.  This one will

most likely never leave the house.

RL

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #30348
                            January 15, 2006
                            2009 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

LB

RL,

Please post a donate link for the trail version of the P-3/P-4 program. Thanks!

wrightejw's avatar - evildead
                              Peoria Arizona
                              United States
                              Member #116395
                              September 10, 2011
                              21 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

RL I've been on LottoPost for over 3 years, i have your Digit Master Pro Big Game software which outstanding and i woulf pay money for your P-3/P-4 system if you do not want to post it whats privet is privet.

Page 129 of 140