Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 135 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3960 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I would guess a DLL dependency issue, but I could be wrong.  Typically if a program immediately shuts down it's usually because it depends on a DLL not present or the DLL does not contain a required export that the application is using.  I have used depends.exe (dependency walker) in the past to troubleshoot problems when developing for embedded Windows CE devices.

Jimmy

Jimmy

The patch I uploaded had the single instance code disabled and since it's still doing the same thing

I know that's not the problem.  My bet is that It's a windows or security issue as all the DLL files are

included in the install.  Since he has downloaded and tried to install it more than once then I doubt

that it's a corrupted file.   Dr san has put forth a good  suggestion, go to the install folder and locate

the file named DMP-BG5.exe and rename it to another name.  Something like lotto5.exe and then

double click and see if it runs.  If the program runs under the new name then we know what the

problem is.  The quick viewer is coded in VB 8 or VB 10, O can't remember which i used  and needs net

framework to be installed but most computers already have it.   Everything else the program needs is

located inside the programs main folder.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

winsum

The p-3/p-4 program has all US state games plus DC already loaded. I built a program that can

build any database from the web so databases are no longer a problem.  The only game that

it does not have is Oregon.  Oregon P-4 has 4 drawings each day and at least for now it is not

compatible with the program or the live-update.   I too was a bit surprised by the lack of interest

in this program, I have had box hits the last 3 games but I only filter down to around 20 lines. 

It does take money to make money but what I plan to do once I can hit on 10 lines or less is to

purchase 10 tickets for each line.  Playing $1.00 box this would net me $900.00 in profits each

time I hit.  I also play all stag draws and expect around 3 of every 10 draws to be drag but this

is  not a problem.  10 plays X 100 tickets = $1000.00.  If I manage to hit 40% of the time it's going

to pay $4000.00- $1000.00 ticket cost equals 3 grand profit and that's playing one game.  I am

playing on paper until I hone my skills a bit more and then I will go live and see what happens.

I almost trashed this program because I never played the daily games, I am glad I decided to

go ahead and finish it.  Last night I had a box hit on 17 lines, in the past I would never of thought

of throwing $17.00 at a daily game but I am coming around.

RL

Yes, the Oregon Pick 4 has 4 draws per day 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm and 10 pm.

I guess one could use 1 or any of the 4 as individual draws.  For example, call the 1PM or 4PM a Midday draw or 7PM or 10PM an Evening drawing.

From watching your video you seem to have everthing covered.

How do you determine what digits to block?  Would your analysis be similar to the Big Game bias analysis?

If you can reduce the sets to 35 or below it would seem using the additional filters would reduce them even further?

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3960 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested, I downloaded it, but can't get it to run on W8!!

CB

The file is a simple AVI file and should be compatible with almost any video player.  You might try

installing real-player free edition or something similar

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

CB

The file is a simple AVI file and should be compatible with almost any video player.  You might try

installing real-player free edition or something similar

RL

CB can not even watch the video on Windows Media Player.  Maybe CB needs the codecs for Windows 8 to watch the vids.

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #11
          December 6, 2001
          75 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I watched the video yesterday but did not see the download links. I have downloaded now and

will look at them later tonight. Very excited about them. Thanks RL.

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3960 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I watched the video yesterday but did not see the download links. I have downloaded now and

will look at them later tonight. Very excited about them. Thanks RL.

ram

The pick-3 / p-4 program has not been put up for download yet.  I am still tinkering with different

filters to improve it.   Keep checking back from time to time or I might start a new topic in the system

forum when / if I decide to go with it.

RL

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl very good job, that of fixing the initial digits this because it will give results until 0-4, aasim have a very good reference, so now one can give indications of others ie, when it is divided in half (initial digit and final)one sector can give indications of the other and vice versa, now we just need the delta values ??at each position in the vertical, the owners of the lottery will begin to tremble as you can with your progrma digit groups and deltas
                very good

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                Florida
                United States
                Member #30348
                January 15, 2006
                2009 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

RL,

P3, By looking at the video I must say that is a very good job you did with it! I just love the "Nuke" algorythm that you run which brings it down to a managable set to play. I look forward to the program when it is ready. Please post a donate link or PM me your email to get a donation started.

Thanks!

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

RL,

P3, By looking at the video I must say that is a very good job you did with it! I just love the "Nuke" algorythm that you run which brings it down to a managable set to play. I look forward to the program when it is ready. Please post a donate link or PM me your email to get a donation started.

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I don't think RL is should be using LP as a collection point for funds even though he has been doing so for quite some time by collecting monies for a "pool"

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #30348
                    January 15, 2006
                    2009 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

I could be wrong, but I don't think RL is should be using LP as a collection point for funds even though he has been doing so for quite some time by collecting monies for a "pool"

Agreed. RL did discuss in this same thread about getting a donation for the P3/P4 software. But taking it outside of LP would work and not upset the apple cart.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3960 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

R-316

No could be wrong about it, I have never collected one thin dime from anyone at anytime for a lottery

software.  I have never used LP to collect money for a pool either, I have however formed a pool from

LP members but once it was formed the pool moved to our own website.  No member of the pool was

ever charged a fee other then their share of the ticket cost and a dollar or two for expenses.   The P3

software may be released with a donate option but that's only to help me cover bandwidth cost etc...

I have however spent way more than I care to say out of my own pocket not counting the 100's of 

hours of time.  It's up to Todd not you but if you think I am abusing LP then just hit the abuse button

and let Todd decide for himself.    Anyone that claims that I have either charged them or accepted any

gratuity is a liar.  On the other hand I have received offers that would easily add up to thousands had

I accepted them.   

RL

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Agreed. RL did discuss in this same thread about getting a donation for the P3/P4 software. But taking it outside of LP would work and not upset the apple cart.

If people want to pay to create pick 3 software then more power to them. God bless RL and his software.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

R-316

No could be wrong about it, I have never collected one thin dime from anyone at anytime for a lottery

software.  I have never used LP to collect money for a pool either, I have however formed a pool from

LP members but once it was formed the pool moved to our own website.  No member of the pool was

ever charged a fee other then their share of the ticket cost and a dollar or two for expenses.   The P3

software may be released with a donate option but that's only to help me cover bandwidth cost etc...

I have however spent way more than I care to say out of my own pocket not counting the 100's of 

hours of time.  It's up to Todd not you but if you think I am abusing LP then just hit the abuse button

and let Todd decide for himself.    Anyone that claims that I have either charged them or accepted any

gratuity is a liar.  On the other hand I have received offers that would easily add up to thousands had

I accepted them.   

RL

I didn't hit the abuse button when you went ballistic and threatened me with bodily harm, why would I start now? Green laugh

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie,

RL has never asked for any donations from anyone here at LP.  Don't get this confused with the private pool from earlier this year which was set up away from Lotterypost.  Members have offered to make donations for RL's programs but I know for a fact that RL has never asked for donations for his programs.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

When I was young I had no idea how Christ got into so much trouble with humans......by trying to do good works and help mankind. It really escaped my understanding back then.

Now...not so much.  LOL   

We shoot ourselves in the foot millions of times a day.  It really is ....too sad for us.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Page 135 of 140