Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 136 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

When I was young I had no idea how Christ got into so much trouble with humans......by trying to do good works and help mankind. It really escaped my understanding back then.

Now...not so much.  LOL   

We shoot ourselves in the foot millions of times a day.  It really is ....too sad for us.

If you want to understand the life of Christ, spend a lifetime studying the Word of God.

Here is a sample from 1 Corinthians 2:6-8

6However, we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nothing:  7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world to our glory:  8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. …

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.  … 

Good ....then we all see the irony.

Yes, that's a much better perspective isn't it?     

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.  … 

Good ....then we all see the irony.

Yes, that's a much better perspective isn't it?     

Its a polite way of saying...... "they were stupid"

United States
        Member #132100
        August 26, 2012
        1076 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

As to videos, they say that the VideoLan or VLC media player can play just about any kind of video by itself without any outside codecs or anything else.

I have always believed that winning often enough on lottery games probably would take mainly good prediction logic techniques and the right software tools made for that or for those prediction techniques.

But I did predict right long ago on the pick 3 just using a paper that had the lotto logics roots and sums chart on it, that paper and a soft tip marker and did filtering with the marker on those boxed pick 3 numbers by hand.

Back on those days I was not too bad at doing pick 3 filtration.

The key to these things are some kind of understanding of what prediction and random are about, of course being able to get or make the right software does help a lot.

Good Luck!.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1665 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2013, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie,

RL has never asked for any donations from anyone here at LP.  Don't get this confused with the private pool from earlier this year which was set up away from Lotterypost.  Members have offered to make donations for RL's programs but I know for a fact that RL has never asked for donations for his programs.

Hear! Hear! Steve. I second this post.

Ronnie,  big difference between RL and these one post wonders who come,register and start posting about this great new site, or some such software they have 'discovered.'

RL is one of us. He's here answering questions, exchanging ideas, and being a solid contributor to this board.

He's legit. His prgrams are solid, based  on sound logic, well thought out, and well laid out. Of all his programs that I have seen and used, I never found one glitch. He's an excellent programmer.

He goes way beyond just being the author of the program. He's posted vids, tutes, and answers personal email about problems, settings, and such. Who else do you know who goes so far out of their way to support a free software?

All in all these are the kind of things that bring people to LP. Yeah, LP does benefit in terms of views and membership from having RL here.

I got a $20 with his name on it. Any day he decides all he has to do is drop me an email.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Eugene Oregan
            United States
            Member #128629
            May 29, 2012
            419 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:39 am - IP Logged

The way i use the Oregon draws is as one draw done four times, just means i have four times the data to help with the next day, One day four draws.  Seems to work pretty well together.  Thanks RL for the reply to the problum earlier with the viewer not expanding. Did a system restore and it took care of the problum.  Downloaded the new version and the custom group is very well done.  Also the p3 and p4 would be pretty nice to have in the aresenal.  Thanks for all the great tools. dld.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5893 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2013, 8:43 am - IP Logged

RL,

Nice work, WSLS was kind enough to send an image. Thought I would post for others to see!!

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Hear! Hear! Steve. I second this post.

Ronnie,  big difference between RL and these one post wonders who come,register and start posting about this great new site, or some such software they have 'discovered.'

RL is one of us. He's here answering questions, exchanging ideas, and being a solid contributor to this board.

He's legit. His prgrams are solid, based  on sound logic, well thought out, and well laid out. Of all his programs that I have seen and used, I never found one glitch. He's an excellent programmer.

He goes way beyond just being the author of the program. He's posted vids, tutes, and answers personal email about problems, settings, and such. Who else do you know who goes so far out of their way to support a free software?

All in all these are the kind of things that bring people to LP. Yeah, LP does benefit in terms of views and membership from having RL here.

I got a $20 with his name on it. Any day he decides all he has to do is drop me an email.

Ok yeah, all 5 of you would-by followers and RL are doing wonders for LP. Great work. Just to get the record strait, I didn't say ANYTHING against the ranting, raving, lunatic RL or this faithful followers, all I said is that he should not use LP as a collection point for fund raising and even RL agreed that was NOT his intention. 

If you really wanted to send him money Im sure you would have found a way by now. The "pool" members didnt have any problems forwarding their $1.29 per draw so Im sure you can dig deep and scrounge a $20.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Ok yeah, all 5 of you would-by followers and RL are doing wonders for LP. Great work. Just to get the record strait, I didn't say ANYTHING against the ranting, raving, lunatic RL or this faithful followers, all I said is that he should not use LP as a collection point for fund raising and even RL agreed that was NOT his intention. 

If you really wanted to send him money Im sure you would have found a way by now. The "pool" members didnt have any problems forwarding their $1.29 per draw so Im sure you can dig deep and scrounge a $20.

Where do you see in any threads where RL is asking for donations?

If this was the case Todd would suspend RL's membership here at LP.

If someone wanted to make a private donation through a PM that is that's member choice not RL's.  I'm sure RL would not accept any donations.

What is your intention(s) for your post Ronnie?  If you have nothing positive to add stay off this thread!!  We don't need you or anyone else with negative comments or false accusations posting in this thread.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Just wanted to explain a little about the P-3 program, here's the rundown.  In a P-3 game you have 1000

3 digit lines 000 to 999.  The 1000 lines can be divided into two groups which I call stag or drag.  A stag

line has 3 different digits and a drag has at least 2 same digits.  Since 72% of the possible 1000 lines

are 3 digit stag sets we can expect a stag set to show around 7 out of 10 drawings.  Every 3 digit stag

combination has 6 ways the digits can be arranged, or one could say there are 5 box hits and 1 straight.

Example for digits 1-2-3

1-2-3
                    1-3-2
                    2-1-3
                    2-3-1
                    3-1-2
                    3-2-1

Blocking 3 of the 10 digits reduces the total lines to 343 lines regardless of which 3 digits are blocked. Of

these 343 lines there are 133 drag sets so if I remove the drag sets I am left with 210.  Above I mention

that there are 6 ways to arrange 3 digits so if we filter for a box set then we can reduce the 210 lines by

a factor of 6,  210/6=35.   In my state P-3 pays $100.00 for a box hit and given the fact that 72% or the 

draws have 3 different digits then anytime you can successfully block 3 digits then you are guaranteed a

box hit. 

The Nuke button here has been dumbed down just a bit and is really just a box optimizer now.   Anyone

who is interested in the software can pre-test how they would fair by simply picking 3 digits to block for any

drawing.  Anytime one filters the 35 box lines they remove the box hit guaranteed. 

I have managed to select the correct digits to block the last 4 games but the last game was a drag set so I

did not have the box hit.  So far I am playing only stag sets and accept the drag draws as a culculated loss

but plan to play add drag draws once I feel I have mastered the stags.   What I am working towards is reducing

to 10 lines with a high hit rate.  I have noticed that drag draws seem to come in pairs so that might be a good

indicator when to go drag.

Using the included filters it's easy to reduce the 35 down to a couple very easy but any filtering comes with the

risk of filtering out the box hit.   The wife is my in-house tester and she has managed the box hit in around 8 to

15 lines for several games but lost them reducing down to 2 or 3 lines.   The auto filter has also been dumbed a

bit but is able to reduce several lines with around a 85% hit rate.  MO uses a RNG to pick numbers so those states

using ball droppers may have different results.

The reason I dumbed down a couple options is to protect the game it's self.  DMP-BG has been downloaded around

6000 times and I suspect the P-3 will beat that.  Since the maximum digits that can be drawn in any game is 3 that

leaves 7 digits that will not show.  This puts the player in a much better position to block then to pick digits that will

show. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11116 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Nice job RL.  I hope to see the download soon.  Do you have a abbreviated version so we can try it for our state?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

WS

Best to ignore r-316 and his fictitious  5+1 win.  The guy has over 15 thousand post most of which don't say

anything.  I have seen him reply many times in a row saying nothing just to bump up his count, I guess he

thinks that makes him look important.  What?   

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2013, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Nice job RL.  I hope to see the download soon.  Do you have a abbreviated version so we can try it for our state?

LB

I hope to have it up by the end of the week but it's a time issue more than anything, I have to finish the

tutorial pics and maybe a quick intro video first.   I wrote a slide-show program so that a person could just

scroll the pictures but sometimes these things wind up more a problem than anything.  If a compatibility

issue arises then it often cost more time then it saves.  Thanks for the interest.

RL

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3584 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

HI RL. I for one have been waiting for someone like you to come along with a pic 3 program to try here in Mass. even though we are a pic 4 lottery but we payoff on the first 3 st and box as well. would like to test it when you are ready. Heres hoping.Sad Cheers

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello. rl your program will have the feature values ??of both horizontal and vertical deltas?
                                 A resource to generate wheels with a basic criteria does not generate pick3 up to 200 sweepstakes has passed and pairs up to 80 previous draws, ie when it gerndo wheels pick3 A it is equal to 200 sweepstakes the system deletes always repeats 65% of the last one digit draw, but in a different position, eg 458 = 861 in the example here
                              Repeated the digit 8 but not in the 3rd position, but in the 1st position that is in another position,
                              The cycle of digits ie only closes the loop when giving the 10 digits = 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
                                New cycle then starts again. And afford, importing file. Txt ready macros
                                Are just a few suggestions,

Page 136 of 140